FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Illuminati in a nutshell - a Luciferian front outfit?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ukginger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might be interested to know about an article I wrote some time ago

Lucifer - Who is He ?

bad news for the illuminati

Any serious Occult / Illuminati Questions ... ask
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who do you expect to swallow this?
Children?
Yuk!

ukginger wrote:

Lets start with a simple friendly example to illustrate what Witches Runes actually look like and a quick translation. With absolutely nothing evil or occult about it I promise.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
ukginger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not a very nice reply, or maybe I missing the humor ?

The quote is from another article which I researched on magical alphabets, and has no specific connection to the illuminati, it just shields texts from the profane.

The heart of the linked article is just to educate that Lucifer is a miss translation naming error.

Any serious Occult / Illuminati Questions ... ask
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an interesting page I found - pretty full-on!

http://www.new-enlightenment.com/cabal_index.htm

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
acrobat74
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it/#news2

Leo Zagami was an Illuminati Prince of the Italian P2 lodge and he is blowing the whistle big time. To avoid being murdered, he has gone public and do access his site before (as he warns) it is shut down by the 'powers that be.'

Let me know if you have time how the info. resonates with your good selves.

P2 lodge? Illuminati Prince?

Funny, I thought Leo Zagami is a...
RECORD PRODUCER - RADIO PRESENTER - CLUB DJ -WANNA BE ILLUMINATI Smile

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it/whois.htm

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said he was, anyway that freedomdomain site has been taken out and replaced with a bogus holding page in information warfare fashion.

acrobat74 wrote:

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
acrobat74

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freedomdomain
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
I never said he was, anyway that freedomdomain site has been taken out and replaced with a bogus holding page in information warfare fashion.

Hi everyone,
I know this is not the most professional way to introduce myself, but here is what happened.
Every few weeks I do a search on google for freedomdomain.com to see who is linking to me.
Yesterday, I searched and found you guys here at this forum.
I read the post and since the timing was good, I decided to respond to this post about my website being shut down.
I know most people would be doubtful if I said the "Freemasons shut me down" or Freemasonry had Freedomdomain shut down", or something to that effect.
What would be more conspiratorial than for a conspiracy group to have a conspiracy oriented website shut down?

Well, folks, that is what happened.

One day, recently, I got a letter from someone claiming to be a Freemason, who asked me to remove an article he had posted on the internet which I reproduced and linked to on my website.

Upon hearing his request, I wrote him back, explaining that "reptiles are always trying to go around controlling the world around them, and he should give up his attempts and crawl back under the rock he crawled out from."

Well, I admit it was not gentleman-like of me to say that, and not very diplomatic either. I was not in a good mood. What can I say? I am tired of the Freemasons always trying to control everything.

Well, a few days later I got this letter from Earthlink.

Hi Josh,

Please check the Policy and Agreement below.

Digital Millennium Copyright Act

EarthLink is committed to compliance with copyright law and expects all members and visitors to do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed by means of the Internet. Under the DMCA, copyright owners may notify the designated agent of an Internet service provider about any alleged infringement of their protected works, as appearing on Web pages controlled or operated by the service provider. Upon receipt of a properly delivered notification satisfying the requirements of the DMCA, EarthLink will take down the allegedly infringing material or disable access to it. If the member who posted the content believes in good faith that the take down or disabling was improper under the DMCA, the member may submit a counter-notification to EarthLink. If the counter-notification is presented in accordance with the requirements of the DMCA, EarthLink will post the disputed content again or re-enable access to it. In all events, EarthLink will not be a party to any dispute between third parties over alleged copyright infringement and will not seek to make an independent determination as to the validity of any claim that is the subject of any DMCA notification.

We are providing the following information to you for informational purposes only. This information should not be construed as legal advice. If you believe that your rights have been violated, to help understand your legal rights, you may wish to seek legal counsel.

Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe that content on a Website hosted by EarthLink or otherwise made available via EarthLink is violating your rights under U.S. copyright law, you may send your DMCA notice to EarthLink's designated agent in the manner described below.

By Mail: Office of the General Counsel
EarthLink, Inc.
1375 Peachtree Street, NW Level A
Atlanta, Georgia 30309

By Telephone: (626) 296-5026
By Fax:
(404) 287-4905

By Email: dmca@corp.earthlink.net

For your notification to be considered under the DMCA, it must contain all of the following:

A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of those works.
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or to which access is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit EarthLink to locate the material.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit EarthLink to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an email address.
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or applicable law.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3).

You should be aware that, under the DCMA, making a misrepresentation in a DMCA notification concerning copyright infringement may make the notifying party liable for any damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner, by the copyright owner’s authorized licensee or by EarthLink.

Counter-Notification

If your content has been removed or access to your content has been disabled as a result of a notice of copyright infringement, you may file a counter-notification with EarthLink's designated agent at the address listed above. Your counter-notification must contain all of the following:

Your physical or electronic signature.
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or, if your address is outside of the United States, a statement that you so consent as to any judicial district in which EarthLink may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person, or an agent of the person, who provided the notification.
If EarthLink receives a valid counter-notification, the DMCA provides that the removed material will be restored, or access re-enabled ten to fourteen business days following receipt of the counter-notification.

You should be aware that, under the DCMA, making a misrepresentation in a DMCA counter-notification concerning copyright infringement may make the notifying party liable for any damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, incurred by any copyright owner, by the copyright owner’s authorized licensee or by EarthLink.

In addition to the rights and procedures set forth in the DMCA, under EarthLink’s Acceptable Use Policy, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend accounts of its members known to EarthLink to be repeat infringers of copyrights.

Thank you for contacing Earthlink
Web Hosting Technical support
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

So......, in other words......In order to get my website put back up, under the DMCA, I have to SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURT, AND ACCEPT PROCESS SHOUL DIT BE SERVED UPON ME. -- -- FOR 1 LINK THAT WAS IN VIOLATION OF SOMEONES COPYRIGHT, WHO ADMITTED HE PLACED THE ARTICLE ON COMPUSERVE ORIGINALLY IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Here is the original complaint letter. in PDF form.....attached.

Now I admit maybe I was a bit rude. But removing a website that get's 50,000 hits a day over 1 SINGLE LINK, and making someone submit to jurisdiction and acceptance of process before allwoing the site to be out back up, AMOUNTS TO POLITICAL EXTORTION AND BLACKMAIL. ||

THAT IS HOW THE FREEMASONS OPERATE.

This is how I operate.........

I moved Freedomdomain OFFSHORE, out of reach of the DMCA.
I re-posted the article.
I included the guys Phone Number, and if anyone wants to let him know how they feel, please feel free to do so, we live in a free country, right?

acrobat74 wrote:

[img][/img]

mason99.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.32 KB
 Viewed:  1120 Time(s)

mason99.jpg

mason88.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  91.13 KB
 Viewed:  1149 Time(s)

mason88.jpg

columbusmason.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  columbusmason.pdf
 Filesize:  41.74 KB
 Downloaded:  1079 Time(s)

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pleased to see that has reappeared after a month or so's absence from the web -

http://freedomdomain.com/freebanner_1.gif
http://freedomdomain.com/welcome.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Quote:
ORIGINS
Rituals written by Adam Weishaupt in the Grand Orient lodges of freemasonry, Bavaria, Germany. Formally inaugurated in 1776.

The Illuminati was commissioned by the then King of the (Ashkenazi) Jews Meyer Amscjhel Rothschild. The Lucifer stuff is obviously a smokescreen (unless you really think the supernatural is more credible than conjuring tricks)

Quote:
1773 - Mayer Amschel Rothschild assembles twelve of his most influential friends, and convinces them that if they all pool their resources together, they can rule the world. This meeting takes place in Frankfurt, Germany. Rothschild also informs his friends that he has found the perfect candidate, an individual of incredible intellect and ingenuity, to lead the organization he has planned – Adam Weishaupt.

Quote:
1828 – Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who finances the Illuminati, expresses his utter contempt for national governments which attempt to regulate International Bankers such as him: “Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who writes the laws.”

1848 — Moses Mordecai Marx Levy, alias Karl Marx, writes “The Communist Manifesto.” Marx is a member of an Illuminati front organization called the League of the Just. He not only advocates economic and political changes; he advocates moral and spiritual changes as well. He believes the family should be abolished, and that all children should be raised by a central authority. He expresses his attitude toward God by saying: “We must war against all prevailing ideas of religion, of the state, of country, of patriotism. The idea of God is the keynote of a perverted civilization. It must be destroyed.”

http://michaeljournal.org/nwo1.htm

Aims of Ill seem strangely similar to those outlined in the Protocols...

I don't know that the Luciferian aspect of "Satanism" and/or the "Illuminati" is an out and out smokescreen. Keep in mind this name is the Latin for "light-bearer" or "light-bringer", and this character is also known as "the Morningstar". They are Sun worshippers, or rather, the fully enlightened among the elite worship energy itself, and the Sun as its primary local source. Hence all of the sun related constructs in Western religion that you see in the first part of Zeitgeist.

I believe personally that the "Great Work of Ages" of the Freemasons is to acheive a full monopoly on energy worldwide, including solar energy, for the highest, most enlightened members of the elite. This is why they have concealed the fact that they worship the Sun and its energy from the general public through history, and even made their Sun deity the embodiment of evil in the religion tailored for the masses. At some point (likely thousands of years ago), the precursors and ancestors of today's elite realized the nature of life's dependency on the Sun, and realized that the way to gain ultimate power on earth is to get between living organisms and the Sun itself - if not literally, then by controlling the means of converting the EM energy to forms usable by organisms and machines.

-Alex Jones
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
There most certainly IS such thing as the supernatural - I can say that from empirical experience, and as someone who on principle has, on some kind of innate principle, never sought out the spirit world.

rodin wrote:
The Lucifer stuff is obviously a smokescreen (unless you really think the supernatural is more credible than conjuring tricks)

There are those phenomena that our current scientific models fail to explain - which is different from those phenomena being above or outside of nature.

-Alex Jones
suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe in the Devil, but I do believe in Zionists, and that's who i'm fighting.

Pixies I leave in the story books.
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Handshake?

Meridor 1.jpg
 Description:
Israeli Ambassador to the US Sallai Meridor and Mortimer B. Zuckerman of US News & World Reports
http://www.conferenceofpresidents.org/meetings.asp?ArtCat=1&ArtID=32
 Filesize:  22.11 KB
 Viewed:  1179 Time(s)

Meridor 1.jpg

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packed full of disinformation but interesting read anyway for its see-through-the-spin value.

And this is their official 'minerval insignia', whatever that means

I am reminded of John Reid's outburst when he was home secretary about the 'owl of minerva spreads its wings only before the coming of dusk' or some such nonsense.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Terrorism & the Illuminati by David Livingstone Reply with quote

Book Review:Terrorism & the Illuminati by David Livingstone
Posted on March 17th, 2008
by RJ McGill in Book Reviews, Reviews
Read 584 times.

A Three Thousand Year HistoryCovering a wide array of hot-button, often polarizing subjects such as Zionism, Nazism, radical terrorists factions, and where each fits into this highly controversial picture. Livingstone has delivered an important, albeit highly subjective book that’s part history, part ideology/theology and part conspiracy theory. Terrorism and the Illuminati is an in-depth view of secret societies, terrorism and present day conflicts, from the perspective that all are interconnected, related and fueling each other, thus propelling the world towards a “clash of civilizations.”

Terrorism and the Illuminati traces and connects individual groups such as the Holy Grail, Freemasonry, the Knights Templar and many others. Lords, legends, myths and elite bloodlines, when analyzed independently appear insignificant and are easily ignored. However, when the dots are connected, a very different

http://www.bloggernews.net/114522

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/

aha!

found the site

Terrorism and the Illuminati - by David Livingstone

This book proposes that Islam does not pose a threat to the West. Rather, Islamic terrorist organizations have been created to serve Western imperialistic objectives. These groups are intertwined with Western power through a network of Occult Secret Societies. This a relationship that dates back to the birth of the Kabbalah in Babylon, in the sixth century BC and a plot to seek world domination through the use of the Occult, Magic, Religion and deception.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matrix of power
http://www.leechvideo.com/video/view1829057.html

Link

Last edited by truthseeker john on Sat May 03, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukginger wrote:
You might be interested to know about an article I wrote some time ago

Lucifer - Who is He ?

bad news for the illuminati

Don't know about that Lucifer guy but the 'Serpent' was/is our DNA

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
Matrix of power
http://www.leechvideo.com/video/view1829057.html

So what happened to the video you posted which I started watching but has now disappeared?

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appeared to be on another subject and it wasn't that good anyway. Sorry about that.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
It appeared to be on another subject and it wasn't that good anyway. Sorry about that.

He certainly mentioned 9/11 being an inside job and it appeared to be very interesting. Why not re-post and let me/others decide?

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As requested..

Link

Seen this before and this isn't Jordan at his best (IMHO) so I was looking for a better one.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Illuminati - new world order - with David Icke
really an intersting take on the whole thing and examining the racism of these people

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3avVyf1OMjQ

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denunciations of "The Zionazis"

Alice the Kurious.....

If there are Jewish people who find the term 'zionazi' offensive, is that not reason enough not to use it? After all, there are any number of words I would never even consider using, for the sole reason that they are offensive to certain people.

No, it isn't. Unlike those other words, that deliberately abase and degrade entire racial, gender or religious categories of people, this term describes those who espouse a specific racist ideology and engage in acts of genocide and ethnic cleansing in the name of the self-serving concept of the Chosen People, a concept which as interpreted by zionazis is identical to that of 'Master Race' in Nazi ideology. Simply substituting Jews for Germans as does not make one ideology any less evil than the other. Neither does simply substituting Palestinian untermenschen for Jewish ones.

The term zionazi is fully justified by the openly racist calls for violence (the "wombs" of Palestinian women as "ticking demographic bombs", "God's commandment to exterminate Amalek", threats of "an even bigger Holocaust" against a helpless, captive population, etc.) and the daily, ongoing atrocities against civilians, as well as by the 'moral basis' for these atrocities: that the Chosen People's need for lebensraum supersedes any human and legal rights possessed by the "lice", "two-legged beasts", "cockroaches", etc.

As sunny's article indicated, the hypocrisy of those who profess to be outraged by the "cheapening of the suffering" of Jews under the Nazi regime, becomes obvious simply by examining a few examples of what these sanctimonious b****** did NOT find 'outrageous':

1) One of the most famous episodes of Seinfeld, an extremely popular comedy show, is called The Soup Nazi. Maybe I missed something, but it provoked no commensurate outcry, no fury, no accusations of "antisemitism", or "cheapening the blah-blah-blah". The added wrinkle that the "Soup Nazi" in question is a Muslim man, introduces a certain element of racism to what may otherwise appear to be merely in poor taste.

2) The very popular former prime minister of the zionazi state, and very likely its future prime minister as well, repeatedly compared PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat, and Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to Hitler. Most recently, he identified Iranian President Ahmadinejad as the new Hitler ("Netanyahu: It's 1938 and Iran is Germany; Ahmadinejad is preparing another Holocaust"). Yet, despite nomo's stupid assertion that my use of the word zionazi makes ME an antisemite, Netanyahu was not considered an "anti-semite" for HIS genuinely baseless and indiscriminate abuse of this "sacred" term.

3) One of Israel's most important daily newsmagazines, IsraelInsider, printed the following recommendation for how Israel should 'deal with' Hamas:

Hamas Leadership--As soon as Israeli intelligence determines that all Hamas leaders and elected officials have safely returned to their homes in Gaza and The West Bank from their worldwide terrorist fundraising trip, a complete attack a la Berlin and Dresden must be launched to kill every member of the Hamas Nazi Party.

While careful planning must be used to insure the fewest number of innocent civilian casualties, it should not affect the ultimate success of the mission. There were no innocent civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945. Innocent civilians only exist in liberal newspapers 60 years after the fact or in Arab/Muslim anti-Western propaganda today.

The IsraelInsider's comments section reveals just how much popular support there is, among those who care enough to respond, for such murderous incitement. No outcry accompanied this article, from those self-appointed Guardians of the 'Sanctity of the Holocaust'. What sickening hypocrisy.

Finally, like the Nazis, who were masters of propaganda, the zionists typically portray their victims as the aggressors, regardless of what the evidence overwhelmingly proves. That is because they have become used to making assertions, no matter how outrageous, and simply having them disseminated as fact, by a complicit zionist media.

The fact that Iran's President Ahmadinejad never "vowed to wipe Israel off the map", and that Hamas never vowed "to drink the blood of the Jews until they leave Muslim countries", among other, equally malicious zionazi lies, becomes irrelevant, when no journalists even bother to investigate these shameless fabrications, to determine where they ACTUALLY originated. If they had, their purpose would have become obvious: through actual blood libel, to justify the extermination of an entire people by indiscriminately demonizing and dehumanizing them. Sound familiar?

It really should.

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=17400&start=135

Who did 9/11......doh.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a duplicate video here but Tony deleted the one which was easier for people to find! So it's now posted on
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=14598

The second half gets dramatic and believe me it is that serious and we should have better things to do than work against each other.

Think the scenario, which could happen and we don't have much time. People are watching TV. Religious people are praying and singing hymns in church. People are grumbling about the weather – either too hot or too cold, too wet or dry. People are talking politics. Some people are even complaining about personal relationships. Yes, people are doing all sorts of everyday things. Then some people, more interested in proving pet theories, argue and play around on here.

boom.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.09 KB
 Viewed:  1113 Time(s)

boom.jpg

Last edited by truthseeker john on Wed May 07, 2008 2:45 am; edited 10 times in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Illuminati in a nutshell Reply with quote

This particular Illuminati aim is going rather well from their point of view.

The big corporations own more and more land, resources, property and intellectual property etc. and we own less and less.

TonyGosling wrote:

(3) Abolition of private property

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has been a long and separate discussion quesioning the very existence of the Illuminati taking place.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15464

It's been transferred there and will be moved to other controversies if anybody proves that it or an equivalent luciferian/gangster organisation doesn't exist.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: