FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To hell and back - video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eastcoast40nc
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: To hell and back - video Reply with quote

Dr. Maurice Rawlings, MD, a heart surgeon, has written about the true events of some patients being resuscitated on the operating table and they speak about just having come back from hell.

Link
« click link to start video
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they mention any insight into who pulled off 9/11?

*sigh*

With respect, and bearing in mind there are many christians amongst the mebers here, we are not an evangelical mission. This thread can go into "other controversies" for now: please dont make a habit of threads of this type

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is nothing christian about going to hell and back
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Control Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
there is nothing christian about going to hell and back

But the concept of Hell is certainly used by christians 'somewhat'.
Of course christians wont go to hell only the non-believers or those who dont follow their particular brand of monotheism get to enjoy hell (apparently).

At least satan has all the good tunes...

Very Happy
Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Hell was on TV at the moment and called 'Big Brother' ?

CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE: Once upon a time there was nothing.......................which exploded
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:
I thought Hell was on TV at the moment and called 'Big Brother' ?

what the christans don't realise is they are living on hell, all that things i'd imagine hell to be happen to people in the millions day in day out, and what is done? nothing they just increase the amount that have to suffer.
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started watching it, but the gooeyness--for a northerner from UK--was a bit much. But when the guy told about his pet lamb and the pauin he felt after his dad killed it so horribly, I felt really moved. And could see very vclearly how many people go off the rials when their trustingness is savagely abused

But talking about the subject in general. I have a trouble with evangelical literalist Christians. What happens is, the believe in the Bible literally, and fear 'God' and 'hell', but what happens is, they will most often then fear people they believe their precious Bible condemens to hell, like for example people who are Gays........? And people who don't believe in 'Jesus'............SO, what fear of 'hell' can do, and HAS done throughout recorded history is CREATE hells on Earth for many people

However. I Do believe that there are experiences one can have psychologically. The best source to read about this is Dr Stan Grof and his work with LSD and Holotropic Breathing, and Albert Hoffman, and really any researhers who are familiar with psychedelics.
For there do seem to be various heelish and heavenly experiences we can experience, depending on set and setting.

Does this mean that ACTUAL death is same? Maybe, I dunno. But what I do suspect is that nothing is permanent. THAt is the biggest con orthodox religion pulled on people. The idea of 'permanant hell' or 'permanenet heaven'. Life itself is always change. Life is not on its own but is always part of death. hence change is inherent within this everchanging dynamism.

it really is only the Christian belief system that pushed the idea of everlasting hell and damanation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: