FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mother Shipton predicted 9/11, illuminati involement, war

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Mother Shipton predicted 9/11, illuminati involement, war Reply with quote

Hi Gals 'n' Guys <- (Ha, ha, little bit of a reference to Guns 'n' Roses there).

Anyways, I have found something very interesting. I believe that Ursula Southeil aka Mother Shipton, prophetess, had predicted 9/11, the illuminati's involement in it, possible future attacks on Austrailia & the South Pole, the current war on terror & the end of the world.

Please read below:

Carriages without horses shall go, (Aeroplanes)
And accidents fill the world with woe. (9/11)
Around the world thoughts shall fly (Evil thoughts in aeroplanes)
In the twinkling of an eye. (The all seeing eye, illuminati)
The world upside down shall be (There will be attacks on Austrailia or the South Pole, around those areas)
And gold be found at the root of a tree. (By tree she means a plant, a shrub, or even maybe a Bush! & gold being the valuble secrets which are at the root of the Bush. The dark, dark secrets of George Bush, but if exposed the secret will be valuble to man, it will mean true freedom, which is very valuble like gold).
Through hills man shall ride, (The hills being the twin towers, and a man or aeroplane will ride through them)
And no horse be at his side. (The aeroplane disappears. No planes theory?)
Under water men shall walk, (People fleeing the scene as they walk under the water from the firefighters hoses)
Shall ride, shall sleep, shall talk. (The whole world will be talking about it in their cars, & in their sleep.)
In the air men shall be seen, (Unidentified flying objects.)
In white, in black, in green; (Aliens?)
Iron in the water shall float, (Naval ships). (War).
As easily as a wooden boat. (Ships, War).
Gold shall be found and shown (The truth will be found & it will expose itself at the world.)
In a land that's now not known. (The truth will not be found in anywhere that we know of, maybe it will come from another planet? Maybe reptilians will show us the truth?).
Fire and water shall wonders do, (A war will do us good in the long term).
England shall at last admit a foe. (The english government will also admit their evil part in 9/11.)
The world to an end shall come, (The world as we currently know it will end)
In eighteen hundred and eighty one. (1/8/81. 1st August 2081).

What do you think?

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know, I've often though there was something missing from the Shipton prophecies (we were taught them at school) and if it werent for your NPTY stuff, I'd be tempted to agree!
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks kc. I feel the above prophecy to be more than just a coincidence, it's scarily spot on.

Of course the line, "And no horse be at his side" may not be the no planes theory, it could also mean there will be no saviour at the time of the event, which there wasn't.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Mother Shipton predicted 9/11, illuminati involement, wa Reply with quote

conspirac man wrote:
Hi Gals 'n' Guys <- (Ha, ha, little bit of a reference to Guns 'n' Roses there).

Anyways, I have found something very interesting. I believe that Ursula Southeil aka Mother Shipton, prophetess, had predicted 9/11, the illuminati's involement in it, possible future attacks on Austrailia & the South Pole, the current war on terror & the end of the world.
What do you think?

Why stop there?

I'm sure I can see genetic engineering, quantum theory and the invention of the dorito lurking between the lines also.

It's them or us.
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you explain to me where in the prophecy Mother Shipton mentions dorito's? Have your eyes been taped shut by the illuminati?

I am a loyal servent for truth, we should have heard what Mother Shipton was saying all of those hundreds of years ago & maybe, just maybe 9/11 could have been prevented!

But I believe the illuminati covered this prophecy up by diminishing the good name of Mother Shipton.

And by the way, if you have any other smart alec comments then try not to do it while I'm there because I will shoot you down, with truth.

You see I have a truth gun, it gets rid of lies, & I have no doubt that you would dissintergrate if you were caught in the line of fire.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Then you can shove that pipe straight up your a*se!

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bye bye

conspirac man
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Mother Shipton predicted 9/11, illuminati involement, wa Reply with quote

conspirac man wrote:

In eighteen hundred and eighty one. (1/8/81. 1st August 2081).

I'm off to feed that end date into Terence McKenna's fractal TimeWave Zero software.

--
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to have a go at this seeing lark.

"And the world will turn to poo,
In a year that contains a two"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: