FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

William Rodriguez Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ca_sunny
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: William Rodriguez Question Reply with quote

Hi folks,my first post is a question regarding William Rodriguez.
Where is he on Sunday 17th June ? On the East Anglian site http://blog.myspace.com/eastangliatruth it says Attleborough,but there is no confirmation of venue or time.I listened to him on the James Whale show,and i'm sure they said he will be in Diss on Sunday.But I cant find any info on this.There is nothing down for the 17th in the calendar on this site for the 17th.
Can anyone help ?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: William Rodriguez Question Reply with quote

ca_sunny wrote:
Hi folks,my first post is a question regarding William Rodriguez.
Where is he on Sunday 17th June ? On the East Anglian site http://blog.myspace.com/eastangliatruth it says Attleborough,but there is no confirmation of venue or time.I listened to him on the James Whale show,and i'm sure they said he will be in Diss on Sunday.But I cant find any info on this.There is nothing down for the 17th in the calendar on this site for the 17th.
Can anyone help ?

HI CA

I suggest you e-mail Annie Machon who has organised his tour on anniemachon@yahoo.co.uk

Good luck

Noel

Last edited by xmasdale on Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sunny

I received this from Michelle, who i assume is organising the Attleborough event. If no joy there, come down to ipswich on the Monday!

Hi All...
We have just got confirmation that the 9/11 hero William Rodriguez is
to
talk about his incredible story here at the Compass Centre. I will try
and
send the press release as an attachment.

DATE; 17th June
TIME: 7.30 start
VENUE: Compass Centre NR17 2NZ

Please call Michelle on 01953 450 295 for a reservation or for more
information.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

East Anglia messaged me this via MySpace

Quote:
Hey man,

Here's a copy of a message i've been forced to send around. What a *, heh?

Hope you're well,
Ian

Hi there,

Well, we have been well and truly ripped apart by the Bull Hotel who have, at late notice, decided to cancel our booking for the William Rodriguez UK Tour date on the 19th June. We now have no venue and, therefore, no event.

This shocking decision was apparently taken by their manager, in fear of the hotel’s reputation, following a letter from a member of public correctly stating that they had witnessed one of our activists being sworn at (and his camera spat upon) during some leafletting in promotion of the event.

Why this incident should concern the hotel is beyond us and we are shocked at this decision has been taken, especially in light of the fact that our promotion of the event has been extremely well received, with a number of local councillors and prominent local authority figures having confirmed their attendance as well as many MySpacers and members of the general public. All of our leafleting has been very well received, bar this solitary incident incited by a member of public with an obvious lack of self discipline or moral regard.

The manager has not bothered to consider speaking to us personally to discuss the content of the event or explain his decision, rather he has chosen to ignore our half a dozen or so phone calls. What’s more, the hotel are refusing to compensate our self funded group in relation to the marketing expenses of hundreds of pounds, which leaves 9/11 Truth Peterborough with no funds for any future activities after our banner tour in association with East Anglia Truth.

A number of East Anglia Truth supporters will be marching through Peterborough Town Centre this Saturday (16th) with “Investigate 9/11 banners” as part of a tour of the region. We’ll be starting from Marks and Spencers on Bridge Street at 2pm and will be filmed for a feature length documentary on the UK 9/11 Truth Campaign that will be released later this year. We will be handing out hundreds of DVD’s and leaflets and will be the start of a large awareness raising campaign in Peterborough and the East Anglia region. Please come over and join us. We have some MySpace friends from around the region that are planning to come, so it is also a great opportunity to meet others that are of a like mind who are also local.

If you have any questions about this, then please get in touch.

We apologize for the late cancellation of the William Rodriguez event but I’m sure you’ll appreciate the extent to which this was out of our control. We certainly do appreciate your interest in this event and we’ll be sure to advise you of any future activity.

For now, we are broke and pretty downtrodden…but we will rise again!

Please feel free to ring the Bull Hotel on 01733 561364 asking for a reasonable explanation in their cancelling this event…but don’t be surprised if you don’t get a call back. If you are given an answer, however, you’ve done better than us so we’d be grateful if you could let us know your findings.

We hope to see you on Saturday.

Kind Regards,
Ian Barrett
9/11 Truth Peterborough
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The manager may belong to the same lodge as someone influential. It's not the first time we've had hotel venues pulling an event at the last moment. Any chance of finding an alternative venue in a hurry?
ca_sunny
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help above.
I have spoken to Michelle today and can confirm the Attleborough event is on,as posted earlier, at The Compass Centre,Bunwell Road,Attleborough,starting at 7.30.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another message to me from East Anglia Truth via MySpace
Quote:
14 Jun 2007, 11:34

Prending our consideration of the next step in relation to the Bull Hotel and our cancelled event many of our attendees are contacting the hotel to try to ascertain the reasons for their concern about the Willie Rodriguez talkand, subsequently, the decision they have made.

It would be a great help if you could ring the Bull Hotel on 01733 561364 and record this if at all possible. Don't worry if, not...just a call would be most appreciated.

All the best,
Ian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: