FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Global warming hysteria as an excuse for world government

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Global warming hysteria as an excuse for world government Reply with quote

Global warming hysteria serves as excuse for world government

http://oldthinkernews.com/Articles/oldthinker%20news/global_warming_hy steria_serves_a.htm

The Club of Rome in 1991 wrote:
In a report titled "The First Global Revolution" (1991) published by the Club of Rome, a globalist think tank,

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.... All these dangers are caused by human intervention... The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."

If world government is to be achieved by consent, the world must be sold on the idea of world government and its necessity

Old-thinker news | March 12, 2007

By Daniel Taylor

Proponents of a system of world government and the tyrannical measures that accompany it have seized upon the popular issue of global warming to advance long existing plans for global governance. World government has been the desire of power hungry organizations and the individuals running them for many years. The Bilderberg Group, CFR, Trilateral Commission, and their think tanks like the Club of Rome are all such organizations. Council on Foreign Relations member James Paul Warburg, who was the son of Paul Moritz Warburg, a prominent banker, stated before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 1950 that, “We shall have world government whether or not you like it -- by conquest or consent.”

Terrorism, economics, and global warming are all reasons given by proponents of world government as evidence of the necessity for a new world order. If world government is to be achieved by consent, as Mr. Warburg put it, then the world must be sold on the idea of world government and its necessity.

In a report titled "The First Global Revolution" (1991) published by the Club of Rome, a globalist think tank, we find the following statement: "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.... All these dangers are caused by human intervention... The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."

In the past, the Club of Rome has resorted to deceptive tactics in order to support their plans. In 1972, the Club of Rome, along with an MIT team released a report called "Limits to growth." The report stated that we were to reach an environmental holocaust by the year 2000 due to overpopulation and other environmental problems. Support for their conclusions was gathered by results from a computer model. Aurelio Peccei, one of the founders of the Club of Rome, later confessed that the computer program had been written to give the desired results.

Today, global warming and climate change in general have become foundational issues for one of the largest political movements of our time. As more focus is placed on global warming, the solutions which are being presented to the world often have nothing to do with what many are saying is the root cause of the problem. Scientific evidence has emerged, highlighted in the documentary "The Great Global Warming Swindle," which supports the theory that the sun is in fact a major driving force behind global warming. Ice core samples show that CO2 levels (which are blamed by many to be the initiating force behind a rise in global temperature) rise 800 years after an initial rise in temperature. Other data gathered regarding solar activity show a clear connection between fluctuations in the sun's activity and temperature variations on earth. If the sun is in fact the culprit for changes in the earth's temperature, world taxes, global government and other solutions we are being given are not cutting to the root cause of climate change.

In response to the conventional explanation of global warming, several calls have been made by various individuals to create a system of world government, and put into place rigid controls over the lives of millions across the world.

Richard Haass, the current president of the Council on Foreign Relations, stated in his article "State sovereignty must be altered in globalized era," that a system of world government must be created and sovereignty eliminated in order to fight global warming, as well as terrorism. "Moreover, states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function," says Haass. "Globalization thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker. States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves..."

Gordon Brown, the potential future Prime Minister of the UK, stated recently that a 'new world order' must be created in order to combat global warming.

Dr. Eric R. Pianka, a professor at the University of Texas who has a following of dedicated environmentalists, made startling comments regarding population reduction to a group of students and other scientists in April of 2006. Because of the negative effects of overpopulation on the earth, Pianka proposed that the Ebola virus be used as a tool of population reduction. Pianka also praised China's one child policy, saying that, "China was able to turn the corner and become the leading world super power because they have a police state and they are able to force people to stop re-producing."

Everyone, regardless of your position on global warming or the environment, must take into consideration the solutions that we are being given, as well as the forces behind them which seek to create a global system of domination and control.

===============================================

Breathe in.

But do not breathe out !

You can order the Club of Rome's book - The First Global Revolution - here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679738258/theclubofrome

From this list of The Club of Rome publications:

http://www.clubofrome.org/archive/reports.php

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I am unable to condone the 'World Government' angle, in the main, human beings are unquestionably ego driven idiots who thrive on badges with blatant disregard for the impact their individual existence has on the environment.

For example, why is it necessary for anyone to spend ₤60,000 on a new Range Rover just to drag their arse from A to B? This is ego talking plain and simple. The new Toyota Aygo gets around 60 – 65 mpg, costs ₤35 a year road tax and does exactly the same job.

My family have not celebrated Christmas for over fifteen years – my children do not miss adding to the many thousands of tons of wrapping paper and cardboard because they have never experienced it.

I don’t care if global warming is a con or not, ANYTHING that makes the global community sit up, take notice and use less is okay by me.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.... All these dangers are caused by human intervention... The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."

Hah! Just last week I sampled Alan Watt quoting this for a new track called 'The Enemy'....

Of course they push global warming - altruism - the afterlife - anything that'll drive a wedge between the goy and their best interest...

By their actions ye shall know them - look @ the cancer stats over 100 years.

Sabrewolf
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Al Gore is full of nonsense about Global Warming Reply with quote

Global Warming is nothing but a Global Hoax and Al Gore is the poster boy enlisted by the PTB (Powers That Be), the Illuminati to sell the lie to promote their agenda.

QUESTION EVERYTHING
SEEK THE TRUTH
RESIST THE NEW WORLD ORDER
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the other hand:

Alaska Village Votes to Relocate Due to Rising Sea Levels:
http://www.ecowatch.com/alaska-rising-sea-level-1977583931.html

Alaska Sees 'Astounding' Rise in Temperature as 'Drill, Baby, Drill' Planned for Arctic:
http://www.ecowatch.com/alaska-record-temperature-2094322291.html?

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21WIRE | Have you heard of "The Great Gulf Coast Holocaust" yet? If not, you're about to right now

‘The Mother of All Conspiracies’?:
http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/03/18/the-mother-of-all-conspiracies/

'.....Specifically, this article will detail the following:
The globalists through their government minions are in the process of destroying massive bodies of water including, but not limited to Chesapeake Bay, the Great Lakes, the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico. The destruction is not because of neglect, it is willful destruction with very ulterior motives in mind.
The globalists are using nitrates from fertilizer and Corexit to accomplish their desire to create a dead zone in the aforementioned bodies of water.
The globalists are creating water dead zones which will allow the proliferation of algae growth and the oil companies have initially led the charge to convert our energy usage from oil to algae.
Prominent globalists are involved in this conspiracy and have contributed massive resources to this endeavor.
Prominent globalists are attempting to buy up as much water as possible to exacerbate the destruction of water resources in the aforementioned areas. In other words, Americans are looking at extreme water scarcity from which the globalists can wage wars and force submission to their will, while at the same time carry out their stated depopulation agenda.
My instincts tell me that this conspiracy has more breadth and depth than what is revealed here and it is my sincere hope that my fellow researchers will afford some much needed attention to these issues, because I strongly believe there is more to learn and we do not have much time because humanity’s fate hangs in the balance.
How many times in the history of the insurance industry, have individuals or businesses been caught setting fire to their homes and businesses in order to receive a lucrative payout of insurance money? This is exactly what BP and Exxon are doing. They are intentionally burning down their own home (oil) in order to construct a behemoth palace (bio-fuels)......'

This makes sense to me; it also ties in with the destruction of aquifers through 'fracking'.
The selling of BP stock just before the Gulf 'accident' also makes sense, as also the use of Corexit.

item8

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jpk8Ix1CCg

Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud

Brilliant expose of the "management" of a vulnerable child.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: