FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Write To Your MP And Local Councillor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Write To Your MP And Local Councillor Reply with quote

This is a direct contact site to your local reps. Please use it. It is important to get these guys to listen.

http://www.writetothem.com/

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Cornish MP's... Reply with quote

I've invited all five of our Cornish Lib Dem MP's to the talk by William Rodriguez in Truro on 24th June. Won't be holding my breath that they will come - indeed, Julia Goldsworthy has already written to me to excuse herself, so just shows how unworthy she is to call herself an MP!!

I'll reserve judgement on the others until Sunday evening, but will be pointing out the absentee MP's to the audience. There is a distinct shift away in opinion from Lib Dems here in Cornwall, can't think why!! Confused

Have also invited a selection of councillors to the talk, and was informed by one this morning, a Lib Dem, while I was out leafleting, that she couldn't make it.

And these, I would hasten to add, are our representatives who make decisions on our behalf, who cannot even be bothered to find out facts, listen to witnesses and gather information.

Shame on them.

Last edited by spiv on Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Cornish MP's... Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
I've invited all five of our Cornish Lib Dem MP's to the talk by William Rodriguez in Truro on 24th June. Won't be holding my breath that they will come - indeed, Julia Goldsowrthy has already written to me to excuse herself, so just shows how unworthy she is to call herself an MP!!

I'll reserve judgement on the others until Sunday evening, but will be pointing out the absentee MP's to the audience. There is a distinct shift away in opinion from Lib Dems here in Cornwall, can't think why!! :?

Have also invited a selection of councillors to the talk, and was informed by one this morning, a Lib Dem, while I was out leafleting, that she couldn't make it.

And these, I would hasten to add, are our representatives who make decisions on our behalf, who cannot even be bothered to find out facts, listen to witnesses and gather information.

Shame on them.
Agreed Spiv. But a fine statue takes form by constantly chipping away at it. Well done for trying.

Dave.

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was handing out leaflets for my talk outside Waitrose in Twyford, I saw Theresa May. I decided to wait for her to come out but then decided I would probably be wasting my time anyway.

I did see her holding a Maidenhead Advertiser so hopefully she will read the article on William's talk next weekend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: