FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Actor Gary Welz ex ST911 member exposed for 9/11 disinfo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Actor Gary Welz ex ST911 member exposed for 9/11 disinfo Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxNNOBxAvhs

Last edited by mason-free party on Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really understand this video.

So the guy's an actor....so what?

He says that the WTC's weren't brought down by fire. Is this unhelpful?....or am I missing something.

Could this propaganda be a 'divide and rule' exercise?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

certainly knows about producing digital media productions and tv fakery techniques

Gary Welz

John Jay College, Instructor of Mathematics
Fall 2004 - Spring 2006

gwelz@gc.cuny.edu

Scientific Rich Media Archive

Gary Welz is an Instructor in the Mathematics Department of John Jay College, CUNY. He has over 20 years of experience in education and media as a teacher, writer, speaker, producer, consultant and journalist. He has special expertise in digital media production, digital asset management and digital content distribution. Before joining the Media Lab he was a Sr. Business Consultant in the Media Solutions Group of the data storage giant EMC Corporation where he specialized in the analysis of business and technical requirements. Gary is the author of numerous conference papers and trade press articles about the development of the media industry on the Internet and multimedia technologies. In 1991, with support from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, he conceived and authored a business plan for a television network for scientists and engineers. Gary received a B. A. in Philosophy and Mathematics and an M. Sc. in Mathematics from the University of London.

FACILITY
Our interdisciplinary facility, located in room 7388.01, is equipped with more than fifteen high-end Macintosh and PC computer graphics workstations running running OSX, Linux, and Windows operating systems. We own and maintain a dedicated web server running LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP) enabling us to continually improve our information systems, as well as to support a wide variety of web projects. Frequently used software programs range from 3D animation, advanced computational, and the latest web and graphics software. Additional programs are added as necessary. Our separate editing suite (7388.02) houses numerous editing decks from U-matic, to digital betacam and includes Final Cut Pro and Pro Tools workstations.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

him and steven jones soon split from scholars for truth when some got near to the truth about the twin towers and how they came down...hmmm..

CBS) Although he is doubtful of the official 9/11 story, Welz, the math lecturer, does not consider himself a conspiracy theorist. He is leery of being grouped with people who are easily marginalized for their views. He broke from Scholars for 9/11 Truth in December when founder Steven Jones, a former professor of physics at Brigham Young University, did the same after other prominent members of Scholars began promoting wacky explanations for the fall of the twin towers.

"Like Jones, I don't want to be dismissed as a conspiracy nut, but how do I square my experience with the official story?" asked Welz.

The rise of conspiracy theories has mirrored the expansion of the Internet, where the most fantastic theories zip through space and can reach millions of viewers in seconds. Without editors or filters, serious documentaries battle for hits and viewers with wacky entertainment.

For example, testaments claiming that Suri Cruise is an alien, or that the twin towers were brought down by space ships or that the U.S. military caused the Indian Ocean tsunamis using electromagnetic pulse technology.

Welz' own skepticism toward 9/11, while based on personal experience, has been reinforced by broadcast quality, highly-polished films on the Internet such as "9/11 Mysteries." There are hundreds of others out there.

One such film is "Loose Change." Made by Dylan Avery and Korey Rowe, 20-somethings from upstate New York, the film is a polished, albeit journalistically flawed, attempt to poke holes in the U.S. government's explanation and response to the Sept. 11 attacks on New York and the Pentagon.

"Loose Change" began as a fictional project. But as Avery began to dig deeper into the endeavor and as Rowe, serving as a soldier for the U.S. Army in Afghanistan and Iraq, began to see what he calls "government corruption and waste" firsthand, the film morphed into highly stylized documentary that questions virtually every aspect of the official 9/11 story. "Loose Change" has been downloaded over 30 million times in 50 countries, says Rowe, and a final cut of the film will appear in theaters in the spring.

Neither this film nor countless others online has fully convinced Welz to back an opposing telling of the tragedy. He stresses that he is doubtful of the official story but that he doesn't necessarily believe there was a government conspiracy. It's at least as plausible, he says, that the towers were brought down by a controlled demolition as they were by the official explanation.

"As an educated person and as an eyewitness — and as a victim — it's important for me to say, 'I have questions.' "

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

He says that the WTC's weren't brought down by fire. Is this unhelpful?....or am I missing something.

yes what you are missing is this zionist shill...
was the phone-in witness in 'September Clues #5' saying, this time, that he saw a 737. This is akin to a war crime. Consciously creating confusion.

And on whose orders? Arrest Gary Welz immediately!

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mason-free party"]
kbo234 wrote:

mason-free party wrote:
yes what you are missing is this zionist shill...

Nice start...

mason-free party wrote:
was the phone-in witness in 'September Clues #5' saying, this time, that he saw a 737. This is akin to a war crime. Consciously creating confusion. And on whose orders? Arrest Gary Welz immediately!

So mis-identifying an aircraft (presumably not his area ofexpertise - but feel free to prove me wrong) is now a 'akin to' a 'war crime'.

Have you lot of hysterics over at "researchers" ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf ... oh right ... now I get it. So that's your game...

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

I've just been reading about this on abovetopsecret but am none the wiser....

Killtown Debunked: Steven Jones Scholars for 9/11 Truth TV Interview Manipulated
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread289485/pg1

can anyone explain what it's all about?
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: This is harassment and lies Reply with quote

All of these lies about Gary are just that - lies. Furthermore, it is harassment actionable under the law.

Gary never said he saw the plane. The video that these wingnuts are using to make this claim was edited to distort Gary's comments.

But - the behavior of this group once again underscores the illegality of these organized online harassment campaigns. Suffice it to say that it is not falling on deaf ears.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: This is harassment and lies Reply with quote

John Albanese wrote:
All of these lies about Gary are just that - lies. Furthermore, it is harassment actionable under the law.

Gary never said he saw the plane. The video that these wingnuts are using to make this claim was edited to distort Gary's comments.

But - the behavior of this group once again underscores the illegality of these organized online harassment campaigns. Suffice it to say that it is not falling on deaf ears.

While you're on here John A, what do you think to Steve E Jones suggestion that 9/11 Truthers should take dust samples when the next false flag attack happens on US soil (likely nuclear according to Deagle and Jones didn't disagree)?

And of course, Gary Welz is one story - how do you explain all the other evidence for media fakery on 9/11 - and, for example, the premature report of the collapse of building 7?

Do you think the MSM is more corrupt or as corrupt as goverment?

Do you think the 9/11 Media fakery was better and more comprehensive than the Kennedy Zapruder film fakery?

When there is a "panic" on, more well known 9/11 truth figures seem to start posting on our humble UK forum. Why is that, do you think? Would it be because there isn't as much censorship like on 911 blogger etc?

Pretty strange ay? What do you think of the state of 9/11 Truth now - are we getting closer, do you think? Or further away?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: This is harassment and lies Reply with quote

John Albanese wrote:

Yes he did, and you did too. First you said you saw "United Airlines printed on the jet and burned into my brain", then three weeks later it was "American Airlines printed on the jet and burned into my brain", finally on the 4th week it was "American printed on the side of the jet and burned into my brain". Fact is John, you are burned.

But Gary clearly lied too, many times, and he has not even told you he knows me well, my friends and that he wrote articles about me in magazines years ago! He did not tell you what he and John Long were doing up in those buildings late at night before 9/11??? Cause John told me and I know Gary personally. Funny how he was in 911 scholars and never mentioned his close connections to me???

WHO IS GARY WELZ? WHAT IS AN ALBANESER?

You guys are liars, frauds and bs artists.
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Rick Siegel Reply with quote

I see your website today is posting that I am a member of Al Qaeda.

I see that your website also posted the home address of Ellen Mariani - a 911 widow who lost her husband and is now under severe financial and emotional distress. Your website implies that her husband is somehow complicit in the 911 attacks - and encourages people to harass her.

You are building up quite a dossier.
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Albaneser and more lies Reply with quote

John Albanese wrote:
I see your website today is posting that I am a member of Al Qaeda.

I see that your website also posted the home address of Ellen Mariani - a 911 widow who lost her husband and is now under severe financial and emotional distress. Your website implies that her husband is somehow complicit in the 911 attacks - and encourages people to harass her.

You are building up quite a dossier.

I don't know about that John, I am sure you know much less. But what you do know is how a liar can get up and look in the mirror. How can you live with yourself Albaneser? Knowing that your very name "albanerser" is now associated with extreme lying?

Are you trying to suck peoples minds away from your out right fabrications? Your lies? Your repeatedly changed story of being a witness 5 miles away reading the signage on a plane?

When you were on the national news, which was not as a witness but a "spokesman" and you turned so sweetly to tell the real newsman that you did not believe any of the "conspiracy" stories and that you were there to merely "observe the cult" did you neglect to tell him you are a "listed witness" and trying to be a leader of that cult.

So you, who lied, saw nothing from 5 miles away and Gary Welz who watched it ALL ON TV are live witnesses? What am I who actually did witness it?

Yeah! Albaneser, tell us all about that newscast where you claim you are a spy on the movement not a part of it? Not a witness? Shall I post it here, I have it right in this folder....
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Misquoting someone Reply with quote

... is a sure sign of a liar.

I never said that i was there to "observe the cult" as you claim.

bye
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you'll have to post that now Rick or it looks like you can't back up your claim...

Let the public decide!

etc

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Misquoting someone Reply with quote

John Albanese wrote:
... is a sure sign of a liar.

I never said that i was there to "observe the cult" as you claim.

bye

Well Albanese the albaneser, you never fail when the getting is good. You leave before your grand finale?

John White, as requested I will back up my claim. However, the albaneser here leaves for a reason. He is. as usual, part correct. Taking the smallest fragment to stretch his forked tongue. I do stand corrected on the exact quote because I took the liberty of changing "cultural phenomenon" to cult.

Link
gg allin
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: to rick Reply with quote

911 eyewitness if i gave u one hundred thousand dollars would u agree to take down your website burn all master copies of your dvds and cease giving any interviews on 911 or posting 911 videos on youtube

mull it over ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: