FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rumsfeld asked about exotic weaponry...watch him squirm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Rumsfeld asked about exotic weaponry...watch him squirm Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONqnO5sYsqg

Watch Rumsfeld and his Air Force General squirm when asked by a reporter about directed energy weapons.

The body language of both men, and Rumsfeld's agitated exclamation of, "goodness", show clearly that they are lying through their teeth. The Air Force, DARPA DIA Research Applications Command, General even tugs at his collar.

The above video, is now hard to find, on both google videos and you tube. The search tags, have been overwhelmed with "chaff". So now about all you can find, unless you are persistent, is the first 13 seconds of this having merely the reporter's opening question. Search on "Rumsfeld asked about" 'exotic' weapons instead of 'directed energy' weapons.

Here is an excellent 8 minute video clip, from the 911 Octopus series, which contains the same exchange and some other very pertinent info about DE weapons.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1788093933875366031&q=Star+Wa rs+in+New+York&total=244&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

You folks had better, download and archive these videos, before they are all sanitized. It is obvious that google videos and youtube have changed, FOR THE WORSE, in just the last couple of days in fact.

Now regarding optical camouflage, invisibility cloaks, and passive stealth screening. Well it most certainly does exist.

Watch this video demonstration of the newly developed Japanese cloaking cloth.

Here is another video demonstrating the same material in broad daylight out of doors.

It is passive, having no power source, which functions by gathering and bending light, much as the mineral ulexite, known commonly as 'TV stone'. It is wrongly believed that ulexite merely transmits light through itself like a fiber optic cable. The truth is however a bit different. It also transmits, by bending light, from one side to the other over it's outer surface as well.

Now here is a typical example of, DARPA disinformation, designed to make people think such things "are not yet feasible".

I am 100% certain, that UFO sightings, are without exception accidental sightings of highly classified technology from right here on earth.

I believe very firmly, that one of these dark days, they will put on a PSYOP involving so called Alien UFOs that makes 911 look like child's play. In fact, they have been hinting about doing so, for a long time now. I am convinced, that the entire UFO and alien abduction phenomenon, is really preparation for that very event. Why do you think their phony conspiracy forums, .... cough ATS ..... , push all that stupid UFO nonsense?

Up until just a few short weeks ago, I could easily find links to legitimate historical reference material, concerning Reagan's speech before the UN, in which he mentioned, ... "how quickly we would all forget our differences and pull together, if the earth were to be invaded by beings from another world."

I also, used to be able to find, good historical references to Henry Kissinger's similar comments. Now however the search engines are FLOODED WITH GARBAGE from their many phony fronts, including ATS, and the good legitimate information is buried!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not attacking your message when i say this, but i wonder why many are forced to post such things in controversies whilst you get away with sticking the same stuff in general?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
im not attacking your message when i say this, but i wonder why many are forced to post such things in controversies whilst you get away with sticking the same stuff in general?

LOL! I've not been around much this week

Also MFP is so mindless about it is practically background static

Shifting it now Cool

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it depends what you mean by controversy....there is so much evidence for directed energy weapons used on 911 that there is no other explanation,soon it will be come common knowledge...like the Earth is now considered round...
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
it depends what you mean by controversy....there is so much evidence for directed energy weapons used on 911 that there is no other explanation,soon it will be come common knowledge...like the Earth is now considered round...

anything that courses arguements/disagreement amongst members of the forum, people disagree about all of the how and what was used.

that includes what "plane huggers" and "none beamers" think, why should you be exampt?

should i start posting in general about how planes were used and CD simply because i think it is'nt controversal or should i respect forum rules as they apply to everyone.

things have calmed down alot in recent months and its due to the system and moderation now in action, there is a eliment of unity in the common course again regardless of our beliefs on the how. posting subjects outside there alotted section will only cause friction again as the forum will be seen to promote theorys others strongly disagree with.

posting these subjects in controveries shows the movemnt dos'nt endorse any of the theorys on the how but still allows debate and evidence of each theory.

this way general,news articles etc etc do not become battlegrounds for proving each other wrong with thread after thread of youtube vids etc stopping other important developments and news atricles from being buried in the spam of beams,npt,CD etc

at least thats why i think it is and why it is.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Watch this video demonstration of the newly developed Japanese cloaking cloth.

Here is another video demonstrating the same material in broad daylight out of doors.

Stop teasing and provide the links!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFg3RVZ57po

its clever but he aint invisible, you can still see the creases and outline of the person.

but lets assume the technology is way advanced due to being suppressed, what would they cloak to make invisible exactly?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i did'nt make my question clear enough.

are people suggesting that the invisible cloaking device was used on 9/11?

if so what did they make invisible?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_fuZyHDuk&mode=related&search=

here are some people talking about how the invisibility works.

i could'nt be bothered to wait for a reply so ill just explain where i stand on the invisibility thing.

it may well be "advanced technology" that most think does not exsist but how does this relate to 9/11 exactly and how is it provable?

bob: oh my god look jim a missle/plane/whatever.

jim: where, where i cannot see anything!

bob: thats because its invisible stupid!

can you see where im coming from?(unless i was invisible)
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i take it you don't have the answers, therefore i for certain cannot buy the invisibility scenerio being involved on 9/11.

the technology for invisibility is there, but the problem simply is that if something is invisible how would anyone know what it was, or that it was there? especially if the technology works so well. if it dos'nt work so well(like the cloth) then why is nothing seen of an outline of an object etc.

another problem is anyone could say there was something invisible in any incident, but how the hell can it be proved if it cannot be seen?

so regardless of if it was used or not there are problems nobody is willing to solve/explain/prove.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: