FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blue Watch relive the bomb hell inside carriage 346A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Blue Watch relive the bomb hell inside carriage 346A Reply with quote

The "Blue Watch" article does not give a train number. Instead it describes the train as the 8.51am service. This can only be taken as an actual departure time, since the trains were running late. It also describes the train as follows:

"It was the 48th such service to leave London's busiest tube station that morning, each carriage crammed with commuters, many reading the newspaper coverage of London's Olympic triumph the previous day."

However it does give a carriage number, 346A. It is mentioned no less than 11 times, including the title. 346A is described as the first carriage twice. But car 346 cannot be the first carriage. It can only be the third or fourth from the front. In addition it is a D car.

Car 346A cannot exist.

Later on in the article we have:

"The call-out that came at 9.04am on 7 July seemed as routine as they come. Roche and his crew boarded engine Alpha 242 and set off. In his hand a strip of tickertape read: 'Smoke issuing at Euston Square tube' alongside the order that they should head as back-up to King's Cross nearby. They remember the traffic being bad. By the time they pulled upoutside King's Cross, it was 9.13am.

Seventeen minutes earlier, three bombs had crippled the network but, as Roche trooped on to the station concourse, his was the only emergencyvehicle parked outside the network's most vital hub."

Seventeen minutes before 9.13am is 8.56am, the original time given for the Piccadilly Line explosion. The article was written in October.

This is so odd it can hardly be explained away as sloppy journalism. It has been carefully crafted.

Discussion on uk.transport.london has yielded some extra information.

The train was first identified as 311, then over the weekend this was changed to 331. A very knowledgeable person told me that 346A is a nonsense, 346 would be a D car either the third or the fourth carriage. As far as I can gather train 331 was made up as follows:

166-566-366-417-617-217 with 166 in front.

346 would indeed have (still has!) leading car 146.

Does 346 belong to train 311? We would then have 146-546-346 as a half-train.

As the trains are allocated their 'running numbers' on the day, and frequently have to be reformed throughout the day for service requirements anyway, it's unlikely anyone would know now if 146 was in the consist of 311 on that day.

331 is booked to go westbound through Kings X at 0829. Bearing in mind that we'd just had a big shutdown that morning at Caledonian Road then the train would be running late, which I gather it was. The eastbound, where the defective train was, had a 31 minute delay and the westbound delay was about 20 minutes.

Does the working timetable say whether 311 is booked westbound through King's Cross around 0830?

It says: 0641 to Uxbridge and 1015 to Heathrow, but as I said earlier 331 was booked through at that time.

It takes 80 minutes minimum to get to Uxbridge from Cockfosters, another 45 minutes minimum to get back to King's Cross. At around 0850 to 0900 is it scheduled to be heading eastbound through King's Cross?

Book says 0908 but because of the aforementioned shenanigans further east I would suspect very, very late at that point as the smell of burning was on the eastbound.

If it was running to timetable it would be far west of King's Cross.

Is it possible to find out the number of the 48th westbound service through King's Cross?

Including the 5 booked engineers trains, 316 at 0754 - that is one well late train, the 48th passenger only would be 324 at 0806 1/2.

The actual bombed train was the 62nd train of the day including engineers or 57th without.

Did all 57 booked trains run? Could 9 or so trains have been cancelled? What were the numbers of the trains before and after 331?

Could 311 have been turned around short of Uxbridge? Or was it turned around quicker than usual at Uxbridge?

At this point the discussion came to an end.

TrackerNet is operational on part of the Piccadilly Line. 311 should be shown on it.

Car 346 is still in in use. So what were Blue Watch inside of that had a number 346?

Set your stopwatch going and see how long it takes you to come up with a possible answer.

Blue Watch relive the bomb hell inside carriage 346A

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,1588239,00.html

Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: 7/7 survivors find comfort on the net Reply with quote

7/7 survivors find comfort on the net

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,1676054,00.html

Rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com

http://www.rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 02, 2006
If you are a conspiracy theorist

Do us all a favour and read this Channel 4 News debunking of one of your more popular theories, which is that the London bombings were an 'exercise' run by Peter Power of Visor consultants, possibly involving the bombers conscripted as dupes, and there were no bombs on the Underground, but instead a 'power surge'. Just read it.
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: 7/7 survivors find comfort on the net Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
7/7 survivors find comfort on the net

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,1676054,00.html

Rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com

http://www.rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 02, 2006
If you are a conspiracy theorist

Do us all a favour and read this Channel 4 News debunking of one of your more popular theories, which is that the London bombings were an 'exercise' run by Peter Power of Visor consultants, possibly involving the bombers conscripted as dupes, and there were no bombs on the Underground, but instead a 'power surge'. Just read it.

Hi Linda

I am not sure what your point is. It was established months ago that PP's exercise was purely a paper one. The only puzzle is why PP's hairs stood on end.

Do you happen to know if the bombs on the Undergound were military grade explosive or homemade?

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just put this on Rachel of North London's blogsite (http://www.rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com)
to try and redress the balance:

Justin Walker said...
I am writing this contribution with some trepidation after reading how anyone who questions the official 7/7 story is assigned immediately to the looney bin. I realise there are some anorak nutters who are not doing serious researchers like myself any favours at all. However, I am a former British Army officer trained in countering terrorism as well as having been trained in disaster planning and response. It is through my contacts in disaster management that I am now convinced that the official story of 9/11 is nothing but a pack of lies from beginning to end. Three of my contacts were actually in the Twin Towers on 9/11 and actually witnessed explosives being used to bring the Towers down. No steel framed building anywhere in the world has ever been brought down by fire - except World Trade Centre buildings 1 and 2 (Twin Towers) and 7. Heard of 7? If you haven't, feed in WTC7 on a search engine and see the proof that the neo-conservatives in America carried out 9/11 in order to carry out a much larger agenda. Just remember Adolf Hitler had the Reichstag burnt down in 1933 to blame it on his main political rivals at the time - the Communists. There is nothing new about false flag operations - they are as old as warfare is itself. Just ask that age old question at all times. Cui bono? Who benefits? Go to www.nineeleven.co.uk and www.reopen911.org to see the evidence we are accumulating. Iran will almost certainly be attacked this year by America and/or Israel as part of this neo-con agenda - there will probably be another 9/11 false flag op with a planted evidence trail leading directly to Tehran. It is all about oil and maintaining the military industrial complex.

As regards 7/7, I can understand your anger with halfwit contributions from ill informed people. Yes, the emergency services were magnificent on the day and I think it great that you are all meeting and sharing your experiences. I just ask one thing - please do not be blind to other possibilities concerning the London attacks. I have good friends and colleagues who are studying 7/7 with a fine toothcomb and there are some serious questions to be asked. You are therefore absolutely right - a Public Inquiry into 7/7 is definitely needed.

With all best wishes for the New Year

Justin Walker

9:08 AM
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Rachel I would recommend not expending a lot of energy trying to change her beliefs. Judging by her posts the boards linked below (as badger kitten) she is not willing to consider alternative theories re 7/7 and 9/11 and so you are likely to be wasting your time. When it comes to rational debate you will find debate on u75 or with Rachel to be a frustrating experience. As an example she equates holding suspicions re 7/7 to calling her eye witness testimony lies (which it clearly isn't). Just my advice like. Happy new year to one and all

http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=143765

http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=145854

Last edited by ian neal on Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
doogal
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 7/7 survivors find comfort on the net Reply with quote

numeral wrote:

Do you happen to know if the bombs on the Undergound were military grade explosive or homemade?

I believe they were military

initially traces of C4 were found, initial stories can sometimes hold more truth before the information flow starts getting more controlled and filtered.

http://www.sci-tech-today.com/news/London-Bombs-Have-Military-Origin/s tory.xhtml?story_id=031003HMJY7F
http://www.examiner.ie/pport/web/world/Full_Story/did-sg5ufWU0wu4m6sg7 IQHSmeYhNE.asp
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1692033,00.html

some quotes

Quote:

Traces of military plastic explosive, more deadly and efficient than commercial varieties, are understood to have been found in the debris of the wrecked Underground carriages and the bus.

Quote:

Scotland Yard has asked for European cooperation in finding how last week's London subway and bus bombers obtained military plastic explosives.

Traces of the explosive known as C4 were found at all four blast sites, and The Times of London said Scotland Yard considers it vital to determine if they were part of a terrorist stockpile.

it was eventually decided that TATP (Acetone Peroxide) was to blame.

remember all those burns victims on the tube on 7/7 ?

well, TATP generates no heat, its generally used as a trigger for something bigger.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Briefs/4884.htm

Quote:

"To our great surprise," PET's inventor, Prof. Ehud Keinan, Dean of the Technion's Faculty of Chemistry, wrote in the Journal of the American Chemical Society, "we discovered that TATP is very different from all other conventional explosives in that it does not release heat during the explosion. It explodes by rapid decomposition of every solid-state molecule to four gas-phase molecules. This rare phenomenon, scientifically known as 'Entropic Explosion', is reminiscent of the rapid reaction that produces gas in the safety air-bags of cars during accidents."
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone referred to this below recently but I cant recall the thread.

It is an article about Fed open market operations which illustrates the activity prior to July bombings, a possible implication being US Fed authorities had prior knowledge.

Extract

--"The terrorist attacks in London took place on Thursday. The Fed dramatically increased the pool of liquidity available for stocks to a multi-year high 48 hours before that---an ideal amount of time for that liquidity to filter into the market---and kept it elevated for the next few days. And indeed, it worked.

Why did the Fed do this? Was it just another coincidence in our financial markets that somehow managed to immediately precede a major geopolitical event?"---

http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com/2005/07/following-money.html
doogal
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also dont forget the short selling of the pound in the 10 days running up to 7/7

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45312

Quote:

FROM JOSEPH FARAH'S G2 BULLETIN
Who shorted
British pound?
Currency fell 6% in 10 days
before London terror attacks
Posted: July 16, 2005
3:40 p.m. Eastern

Editor's note: Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin is an online, subscription intelligence news service from the creator of WorldNetDaily.com – a journalist who has been developing sources around the world for almost 30 years. The subscription price for the premium newsletter has been slashed in half and is now available for only $9.95 per month.

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON -- In the 1988 Hollywood hit "Die Hard," starring Bruce Willis, a group of "terrorists" take over a Japanese banking institution in Los Angeles, hold hostages and make demands for release of "political prisoners."

But it turns out the terrorists aren't really terrorists. They are bank robbers trying to make off with the fortune in the bank's vaults.

Could it be Osama bin Laden has seen "Die Hard"?

That is a question Scotland Yard and other law enforcement agencies are actually asking themselves following the July 7 London transit system attacks that killed 54 and injured scores more as they continue to scour the planet for evidence and additional conspirators.

Why? Because it appears some profited by short selling the British pound in the 10 days leading up to the attacks.

The pound fell about 6 percent (approximately 1.82 to 1.72) against the dollar for no apparent reason – until, of course, the terror attacks sent the British markets reeling still further.

"This was an almost unprecedented weakness and far too sharp to be a coincidence," one economist with more than 35 years of experience in the investment industry, told Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online intelligence newsletter published by the founder of WND. "That is, after all, an annualized rate of loss of well over 100 percent."

The fall did not go unnoticed by investigators, who are wondering whether the terrorist masterminds behind the attacks decided to make some money on their action or whether other investors with inside information about possible attacks took advantage of that knowledge.

"Currencies of establish countries simply do not fall that fast based upon any kind of economic or financial analysis," said the economist. "Somebody – somewhere – knew something. Or maybe I should say 'somebodies.'"

Could it be the terrorists have learned to make their attacks self-funding operations?

Could it be the terrorists are actually motivated by factors other than Islamic fanaticism?

These are some of the questions law enforcement agencies are asking – but they're not really expecting to get answers.

The problem is that short selling of this kind can be done with near total anonymity.

"Trade currency futures through a Swiss or Austrian bank via an offshore company incorporated in Crete and you have a totally untraceable transaction," the economist noted. "No one will ever know who made the really big money off this situation, but I guarantee you this – someone did."

It's not the first time suspicion about terrorists – or someone – profiting from short-selling prior to an attack.

Following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the U.S., David Ruder, chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission from 1987 to 1989, raised the question of whether terrorists may have gotten away with profiting from their attacks by short-selling shares in the U.S. markets.

Then U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill confirmed the government was investigating possible short selling, but was not optimistic those responsible would ever be found.

Short selling allows investors to bet that stocks will fall by borrowing and selling shares in the hope of buying back at a lower price

however its just another one of those 'coincidences', just like the shorting of United Airlines and American Airlines leading up to 911.

as the article says, someone made a lot of money from this.

its just another of those unanswered questions that the mainstream media nor a lot of the public will not question.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 7/7 survivors find comfort on the net Reply with quote

doogal wrote:
it was eventually decided that TATP (Acetone Peroxide) was to blame.

remember all those burns victims on the tube on 7/7 ?

well, TATP generates no heat, its generally used as a trigger for something bigger.

There have been a couple of recent TV 7/7 documentaries over the holiday period where survivors describe their panic as a fireball comes towards them after the explosion
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The explosives were definitely military in origin - why else are the victims bodies so mangled that they cant be identified?
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com/2005_07_01_rachelnorthlondon_arc hive.html

[quote]

Ian wrote

Regarding Rachel I would recommend not expending a lot of energy trying to change her beliefs. Judging by her posts the boards linked below (as badger kitten) she is not willing to consider alternative theories re 7/7 and 9/11 and so you are likely to be wasting your time. When it comes to rational debate you will find debate on u75 or with Rachel to be a frustrating experience. As an example she equates holding suspicions re 7/7 to calling her eye witness testimony lies (which it clearly isn't). Just my advice like. Happy new year to one and all

I Agree with Ian.

Why are there so many postings taking up space on this subject?

Rachel clearly does not get our point of view on the big deception she was caught up in on that day.

We all know it was an inside job, we all know exercises were going on at the stations. Stations were policed long before the bombs exploded.

People turning up at those stations at 6.30am were wondering what was going on.

The only bus diverted HAD a BOMB ON BOARD.
JUST A COINCIDENCE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

METAL COMING UP THROUGH THE TRAIN CLEARLY SAYS THE BOMBS WERE UNDER THE TRAIN.

RACHEL IS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT OUR VIEWS AND RESEARCH OFFERED TO HER ON A PLATE. STARING HER IN THE FACE.

LINDA.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Linda
Quote:
Quote:
Ian wrote

I Agree with Ian.

Why are there so many postings taking up space on this subject?

I for one fnd it less a debate with Rachel per se than as a debate against the 'official' line. We all know that she will not 'change her mind', rather the questions thrown up allow the arguments against to be honed and clarified. I think it is extremely useful, and judging by the number of posts, so do many others.

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: