FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jericho

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Jericho Reply with quote

Still More 'JERICHO' Symbolism

The CBS-TV television drama JERICHO foretells of thermonuclear war on American soil. On the February 28, 2007 episode, entitled BLACK JACK, still more GLOBAL ELITE symbolism was presented to unknowing viewers all across AmeriKa.

STILL MORE 'JERICHO' SYMBOLISM
by Kentroversy

This past weeks' episode of JERICHO was replete with the symbolism of the forthcoming nuclear attack on America, which has been shown in this weekly drama, and '24' as well. I have been consistently asked about WHAT DATE in 2007 is the most likely date upon which a false-flag terror attack would occur on U.S. soil. For the past couple of weeks, I have been taking a look at this, and I have arrived at an answer to this most pressing question.

As anyone who has been reading the material on my website is already well aware, the GLOBAL ELITE CABAL are obsessed with symbolism and ritual in all events of their design and undertaking. In fact, they do this because they believe that it empowers them and empowers the event to maintain their tight-fisted control of WE THE PEOPLE.

This forthcoming event is no different in this regard.

As I have previously written on THE KENTROVERSY PAPERS website, there are two shows on network TV at the moment that have shown multiple nuclear bomb attacks on several cities of the USA. These shows are 24 (FOX-TV) and JERICHO (CBS-TV). In fact, this previous Wednesday night’s episode of JERICHO showed a clock onscreen that was displaying the time 9:02am. This is a direct symbolic allusion to the Oklahoma City bombing, a false-flag attack carried out by the CIA operative Timothy McVeigh — who is STILL ALIVE and is currently working in South America for the CIA.

My website will contain a screen shot of a map that shows all of the GROUND ZERO attack zones from JERICHO.

The city that keeps coming up again and again is LOS ANGELES, or HELL A, as my friend Kevin refers to it.

So, what is the date?

October 13, 2007 just so happens to be the 700th anniversary of the infamous FRIDAY THE 13th arrests of the KINGHTS TEMPLAR by King Phillip IV of France (Phillip The Fair). This was a major event that is found within the mythos surrounding high-level Freemasonry, and the Illuminati, as well. So, based upon their penchant for symbolism and their bloodlust for REVENGE — this is THE MOST LIKELY date of all of 2007 on which a false-flag event may take place.

Please check out the following page for details of the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR ARREST and this action is the TRUE GENESIS of the UNLUCKY FRIDAY THE 13th superstition:

http://www.ronaldbrucemeyer.com/rants/1013a-almanac.htm

The Knights Templar Arrested 1307: Unlucky 13?

Regarding the symbolism of JERICHO, in the February 28, 2007 episode entitled BLACK JACK -- please take a look at the following screen shots:

This first screenshot above shows the locations of the GROUND ZERO areas, where the nuclear bombs have gone off, and the fractured state of the country, as a result of the attacks. This map also shows the SIX capitol zones of the federal government, which had successfully balkanized the nation -- splitting it up into seperate warring factions. Incidentally, there are twenty-two blast zones, which itself contains Qabalistic symbolism, equating with the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alphabet, and the twenty-two cards in the Tarot's major arcana.

This second screen shot shows the time of 9:02am, which is an allusion to the Oklahoma City bombing, and April 19th is what the American militia movement equates to PATRIOT'S DAY. April 19, 1775 contains significance, as well. On that date in Lexington, Massachusetts "The Shot Heard 'Round The World" took place. This patriotic event is one reason why that date is considered to be PATRIOT'S DAY to those in the American militia movement. I need to point out that in this context, the word MILITIA refers to a "citizen's military." Perhaps symbolically, this refers to another major attack that may be on the way.

This third screen shot contains the words GROUND ZERO -- which every dictionary defines as a spot on the earth's surface immediately above or below an exploding NUCLEAR BOMB. This makes one wonder WHY the government and the media INSIST on calling the World Trade Center site GROUND ZERO?

The matter of fiction showing us all future events is one that I have noticed in the early 1990's, when certain shows like La Femme Nikita on the USA Network were showing terrorist events that would later come to pass in the real world, such as the infamous incident involving the X-FILES spin-off THE LONE GUNMEN, which in its' first episode, showed the World Trade Center being attacked by an airplane, for the purpose of beginning a FAKE War On Terror.

Art imitating life, or life imitating art?

Hmmm . . .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: