FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

we've been nice.!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: we've been nice.! Reply with quote

We've been nice,

tried everything in a peaceful and democratic way.

these b****** are animals and will never listen.

but now its time to get tough.

acting by the book is not enough.

its time to get physical

Arm yourselves with knives,guns,sticks and stones.

and lets take our country back from these sick b******.

We've had, elections stolen,promises broken,and our own government,killing our own people.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Peaceful rebellion.... Reply with quote

keithm wrote:

and lets take our country back from these sick *.

Although I share your frustrations, I don't share your above sentiments. I have no intention of "arming" myself, my rebellion will be peaceful, legal, relentless and unwavering. We need to "take our country back", but there are proper ways and means of doing so.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Spiv
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the roman empire fell on a new idea spreading around the world, not because of war.
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Call for Reflection Reply with quote

eithm wrote:
Quote:
We've been nice,

these * are animals and will never listen.

its time to get physical

We've had, elections stolen,promises broken,and our own government,killing our own people.

I am appalled by this statement and encourage Keithm to reflect upon the observation that we will not win the day by descending to the level of the 'sick *' who treat humanity as factory and/or cannon fodder.

Ian R. Crane
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When in a minority the pen is definitely mightier than the sword

when in a majority we have the vote

when thats taken away (or rigged) then what?

ianrcrane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 asked:
Quote:
When in a minority the pen is definitely mightier than the sword

when in a majority we have the vote

when that's taken away (or rigged) then what?

Surely our challenge is to find the 'non-violent' way through this quagmire of bullsh*t!!

No one said it was ever going to be easy!!

Meanwhile, take heart from the knowledge that the greater the challenge ... the greater the learning.

Ian R. Crane
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Whilst I can fully sympathise with those who feel that nothing appears to be stopping the NWO (frankly the bankers!) and that violence is now the only resort of the masses, history shows clearly that unless the masses are truly desperate (ie have lost loved ones to the rulers; have zero security; don't know where their next meal is coming from; consider life an unremitting waking nightmare), they will clearly be ineffective in producing any worthwhile longterm improvement of their lot. Eg from French Revolution to Sarkosy in just over 200 hundred years; from Lenin to Stalin in far less time.

A far better way was clearly and effectively demonstrated by Gandhi, who encapsulated the concept of 'being the change you wish to see in the world'.

Violent surgery is no match for slow, careful healing - starting with the psychopaths: Starting with putting your own internal house fully in order.

I may quote V but his core was rotted by vile circumstance before he ever got started... This is not the way towards world peace. It is only the way to spread the never-ending ripples of cause and effect - a cycle we need to break out of.

Get violent and see where it gets you - Emma Goldman had that sussed a while back when she said "Violence from the bottom of society (80% of us these days) will invariably be met with superior violence from the State".

keithm - please consider your rights of citizen arrest. Examine the case of the brave lady who tried to arrest Blair...

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides which, we ignore the lessons of History: nothign makes people more easy to manipulate then when they are stirred to Violence: anyone wanting to let that genie out of the bottle is fooling themselves: the elite always win when they are confronted with violence. Its their tool after all. Knowledge and the demoliton of their illusions on the other hand: then they are in trouble
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think non-violence is a load of bovine excrement, consider this.

The powers that be are armed to the teeth. We the people are not. Who wins when unarmed people start fighting with armed ones?
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some interesting points, I cant say I haven't felt the same way as the OP, can anyone?

Quote:
The powers that be are armed to the teeth. We the people are not. Who wins when unarmed people start fighting with armed ones?

Yes, they are protected by police and army etc. Unless enough of the people protecting these c*** wake up, then I dont see how they will be stopped.
Its six and a half years since 9/11 and things are getting worse, not better. Despite the truth being so blindingly obvious, the charade continues. Just look at the events of this week alone.
I admire the dogedness and optimism of everyone but I'm not sure I share that optimism.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KeithM, my friend, read David Icke's latest book and study the teachings of Mahatma Gandhi. Violence is most certainly not the way we will defeat our friends at the top of the pyramid - the only way forward is by exposing their existence, their actions and their global scams such as the Bogus War on Terror, Man-made Global Warming, the European Superstate and International Banking. Suppressed information and suppressed knowledge is starting to emerge at an ever-increasing rate thanks to the internet. I am in the throes of coming up with a UK initiative that will address your concerns and which I will publish shortly.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds exciting Justin!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: we've been nice.! Reply with quote

keithm wrote:
We've been nice,

Somehow I can't see the Chuck Norris Method being added to the list of people who changed the world for the better.

To paraphrase someone wiser than me, where's the net gain in fighting monsters only to become another monster?

It's them or us.
Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he talking about America?
im a big fan of Ghandi, but things are not that drastic yet to call for arms, but i agree things need to change, there are some awful laws around in my humble opinion.

List the cause for your call to arms, then we get 1 million people to peacefully demand them. Perhaps that’s a good start m8.

"they’ve got the guns but we’ve got the numbers".
Any instigation of violence has to be by the forces not the protesters, as that works in the protesters favour and vice versa if the protesters get violent it works in the forces favour regarding public opinion.

You just have to be careful that its not like the US where the Cops dress as protesters and cause the trouble.. I saw it on news feeds from the US, fact its proven that this happens, any violent protester have to be removed from any protest by the peaceful protesters.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
KeithM, my friend, read David Icke's latest book and study the teachings of Mahatma Gandhi. Violence is most certainly not the way we will defeat our friends at the top of the pyramid - the only way forward is by exposing their existence, their actions and their global scams such as the Bogus War on Terror, Man-made Global Warming, the European Superstate and International Banking. Suppressed information and suppressed knowledge is starting to emerge at an ever-increasing rate thanks to the internet. I am in the throes of coming up with a UK initiative that will address your concerns and which I will publish shortly.

Exactly, whether David Icke or anyone else says it.

The problem with the term "non-violence" though (the Sanskrit/Hindi "Ahimsa") is that it suggests merely the absence of violence. Gandhi went further than that and used the Sanskrit/Hindi term "Satyagraha" translated into English variously as "truth-power" or "truth-force". This implies a proactive energy, rather than the passive implication of "non-violence".

See Wikipedia about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyagraha.

I propose that the truth movement, rather than using the term "non-violence" as has been used in various struggles in the West, use the term "truth-power" and make it our own.

The All Faiths for 9/11 Truth declaration have used the terms ‘a word of truth to an oppressive ruler’ (a Muslim expression) and ‘speaking truth to power’ (a Quaker expression) but I think 'truth-power' is more succinct and we should start using it.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"truth-power".....I like that Noel!
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Justin wrote:

Exactly, whether David Icke or anyone else says it.

The problem with the term "non-violence" though (the Sanskrit/Hindi "Ahimsa") is that it suggests merely the absence of violence. Gandhi went further than that and used the Sanskrit/Hindi term "Satyagraha" translated into English variously as "truth-power" or "truth-force". This implies a proactive energy, rather than the passive implication of "non-violence".

See Wikipedia about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyagraha.

I propose that the truth movement, rather than using the term "non-violence" as has been used in various struggles in the West, use the term "truth-power" and make it our own.

The All Faiths for 9/11 Truth declaration have used the terms ‘a word of truth to an oppressive ruler’ (a Muslim expression) and ‘speaking truth to power’ (a Quaker expression) but I think 'truth-power' is more succinct and we should start using it.

How odd that I should just set up my own little company selling colloidal silver,of a very powerful grade, orgonite orgone generators in various forms and some electro-homeopathic remedies to counter the forces under the tradename TruthForce at the same time Noel puts forth the concept
I'd better trademark the name pretty soon
We can antagonise agains the set up by putting towerbusters against the mobile phone masts pretty soon.
A guy named Christian did this in Calderdale, up to Ilkley and down to Scammonden, and took in half of Bradford
the skies were pretty clear a year or two. Now they are muddying up again
There is activation against this constriction of the NWO
Join it - it's simple imo
truthforce@earthling.net

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just joking, Noel
Great to see the synchronicity of thought
Every proactivity of thought will produce similar conclusions amongst we similarly inclined.
There should be no conflicts really, other than in small points of departure
Which is as it should be.
I took the nomenclature from the life or vital force, may it be with you, combined with the truth striving
The power is the same tale. Go with what you want. We're in the same trail

paul wright wrote:

How odd that I should just set up my own little company selling colloidal silver,of a very powerful grade, orgonite orgone generators in various forms and some electro-homeopathic remedies to counter the forces under the tradename TruthForce at the same time Noel puts forth the concept
I'd better trademark the name pretty soon

I hope we can come to some arrrangement about this, Paul, and not get into copyright disputes.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: we've been nice.! Reply with quote

keithm wrote:
We've been nice,

its time to get physical

We must start with non co-operation and say no to the powers that be, refuse and rebel, dont conform if enoght of us break the rules then this will have an afect on our realaty. We will have to BREAK THE LAW in a non-violent way and say

No! I wont have a ID card/Micro-Chipp

No! I wont go to war

Etc...

If we turn to Violence then we loose Crying or Very sad
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems along time since we last met at The Mass in London (Sept 2006) for the sixth anniversary gathering Keith. You have IMO made an outstanding contribution to the UK campaign in terms of activism Keith.

Quote:
its time to get physical

I can understand your frustration Keith but just like having no realistic business plan/target setting for the UK 911 truth campaign to focus on and be steered by thats a plan to fail in my eyes. It would destroy all the credibility we have achieved so far.

The only way is peace & truth. Gandhi managed to unite the masses why can't the UK 911 Truth campaign?

Quote:
I am in the throes of coming up with a UK initiative that will address your concerns and which I will publish shortly.

Look forward to reading that Justin but hope it does not involve spineless politicians. IMO we've expended enough time and energy on that with no return.

What holds the matrix together?

The media and the entertainment industry

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violence?

lol that's exactly what the psychopathic elitists want to see.

Their tactics are rather straight-forward, it's either divide-and-conquer, or this.

No offense meant, but the suggestion is really dumb...

Mahatma showed the way.

The problem is, the great Indian had cojones the size of a planet...and excuse my Spanish.

Nevertheless, the great middle finger to the sickos is rising. It gathers pace, and it gathers faith.

A revolution of consciousness is on its way; the seeds are out there.

It's up there, at the top: http://video.google.com/videoranking?cr=all

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

Quote:

Tired eyes closed for days
there's no regret, 'cause there's no place
I don't know what I believe
but if I feel safe, what do I need
Revolution!

Revolution! Revolution! Revolution blues
What will they do?
What will they do to me?

Dulcet tongues whisper fast
The future yearns, right now's the past
Rouse me soon, the end draws nigh
Whose side are you on?
Your blood you cannot buy

What will they do?
What will they do to you?

Link

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I,m always pleased to see that non-cooperation with these monsters,not a moment of adherence. Seeking adherence to counter-methods
After all we need to counter their methods
We can't just take it victimwise
I dont like the term "fight"
We undermine their project

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what the Beatles had to sing about it in 1968:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1FfHDEn8os

Smile
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So keithm what say you now?

This thread is a little short of your comments. Perhaps you can enlighten us with your reasoning for your words at the top of this page?

Well, I won't hold my breath waiting for a reply but I will say this my friend, thankyou very much for reminding me that to use violence is to become that which you oppose. Thank you for being you and speaking your truth. Thank you for saying something - there are many that feel this way and find it difficult to see any other way but to take up arms. In the months to come I feel that our approach to this one single issue could decide the our future.

We gotta change our weaponry
Peace together this with the love of you and me

I understand your feeling keithm, I'm as 'angry' as anyone is but i have learnt to process it in a way which is constructive. If you were to channel this aggressive energy in an appropriate manner it could become your greatest asset.

BECOME Truth

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the essential ingredients are:

- a demand for truth from those with power

- co-operation between a broad spectrum of various campaigns on a basis which does not imply mutual endorsement of each other's individual policies

- a common commitment to non-violent truth-power

- a holding to account of public officials

- non-co-operation with unjust laws which violate human rights

- insistance that international law on human rights and warfare be upheld

- exposure of lies whenever we discover them

- common language and symbols of the struggle for truth and justice

- a broad truth campaign spear-headed by the general public (politicians and public officials will only join it when they see wide support)
Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: linking the local with the global - grassroots activism Reply with quote

I agree with the ones urging non violence. Unfortunately, things will probably get alot worse before the majority of the population start doing something about it. these are difficult times. we need to build up our movement/s from the local, grassroots, to seek ways to empower people, to show them we are not entirely powerless, to step up non-violent direct action, to think of stunts that get publicity/media attention, etc. think of ways we can work in solidarity with people in our local communities. Many people i talk to know that things are wrong but they just dont know what to do about it. Thats why getting active in your local area can be very effective, ie supporting your local tenants association. Relating the wider picture (the war, the e.u, wto, war on terror, and 911) with whats going on at the local level ie problems with privatisation of public services, increasing lack of educational opportunities for adults, etc. Linking the local issues with the national and the global so poeple can see how the global directly affects them and their lives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: