FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Boyle is destroying the truth movement.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: David Boyle is destroying the truth movement. Reply with quote

How can he, who clearly knows nothing about the REAL facts of 9/11 go on national television and make the entire movement look like a joke.

The missile theory has been disproven, yet people who are not informed continue to spread this disinformation attempt.

David Boyle has set the movement back at least 2 years and is turning it into a laughing stock. He is unable to provide proof of these claims and as anyone who knows the true facts of 9/11, the missile theory is complete BS set up as a method of distraction.

Well done Boyle, you've played right into their hands and made US ALL look like fools.

This person should not be allowed to represent the british 9/11 movement.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Representing the British 911 Truth movement. Reply with quote

This person does not represent the British 9/11 Truth Movement. In fact no individual does. We each speak only for ourselves and the movement endorses no one. The movement has supporters but no membership and it practices a policy of no endorsement. It is vital to grasp this principle.

All of us will have to deal at one time or another with statements that we disagree with made by others in the movement. If we are not to fragment into quarelling factions, as our US counterparts have done, we need to respect each other's differences. The only thing which we all share is a common belief that the official account of what happened on 911 does not fit the evidence and that therefore we call for an independent investigation.

To attack each other will only lead to the neocons rubbing their greedy little hands with glee.

Noel
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well done Boyle, you've played right into their hands and made US ALL look like fools.

In which case, Im sure you will be all too willing to go amidst the next audience at either Manchester or Brighton, and have your say in the 30 seconds that you are allowed, before Dimbleby makes some kind of "official" unanswered comment regarding phone calls - arent they impossible from certain heights ? - which is equally as spurious.

And speaking of those calls. Im wondering if you might sift thru all of them and explain to me how it came to pass that seemingly every single witness spoke of Hijackers with Box cutters.

Not Stanley blades or retractable knives, or any other kind of description - Simply "box cutters". Something you might chew upon, before dismissing the Idea that the calls themselves could just as easily have been fabricated.

Unquestionable because of the witnesses and loved ones ? How about the fake funerals planned after Operation Northwoods ? No doubt the relatives of the "victims" there would have been grieving too !

And even if those planes were indeed hijacked, and airline stewardesses and Passengers from the various flights did indeed all cry "box cutters", whos to say those planes werent brought down over the Atlantic ocean as part of the 4/5 wargames also taking place that morning ? Werent they on transatlantic flights ?

I also should say that I was almost howling with amusement having seen the summing up of the 9/11 Kean commission, when one of the Weasels on the panel said something like ;

"And it was with a knife like this, that 4 American Planes were hijacked blablablabla "

He then proceeded to hold up what was clearly a rather large penknife. I can only imagine that all the local stores had sold out of boxcutters.

Finally, Whilst Im quite sure that anyone who saw Question time will undoubtably have thought afterwards, that this or that would have been better. Perhaps we might have a discussion on this forum as to what any of us might collectively say, given a 30 second window before the final debunking comment from the "official" source.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree ian neal, using their own statements against them is highly credible and makes it extremely difficult for them to backtrack.

Planning and cooperation is needed to prevent this from happening again, with the input of (trusted) others to help forumulate a very precise and direct statement containing as much reliable information as possible.

It's also about informing the public watching at home, and to hopefully make them question the events and actions leading to, on and since 9/11 - as well as stumping the panel.
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Furthering the debate......... Reply with quote

Question Time is always looking for suggestions for panelists.

Thinking of a panelist that is sympathetic to the 9/11 truth, I would suggest David Shayler or Michael Meacher.

I was in London on Saturday (I arrived late in London, my car broke down on the Friday night before! - got to Hyde Park around 4.30-5pm) & the 9/11 group were prominently active near Speakers Corner. It was good to see, although the numbers were less than I was expecting.
I caught John Pilgers speach. But the message must be spread to these who are not currently aware.

How did the London group think things went?
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spun wrote:
I agree ian neal, using their own statements against them is highly credible and makes it extremely difficult for them to backtrack.

Planning and cooperation is needed to prevent this from happening again, with the input of (trusted) others to help forumulate a very precise and direct statement containing as much reliable information as possible.

It's also about informing the public watching at home, and to hopefully make them question the events and actions leading to, on and since 9/11 - as well as stumping the panel.

Yes. The lies in the commision report are extremely telling. Statements in the mainstream press or slip ups like Larry Silversteins are extremely hard to argue with. 'Visual' evidence is the last thing I would go for.
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does David Boyle think of his appearance on Question Time? Has he any planned appearances in future?
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daz wrote:
What does David Boyle think of his appearance on Question Time? Has he any planned appearances in future?

I dont think hes got much planned at the moment.

less than a week after his outburst, he has today been visited consecutively by 4 different branches of Govnt and local council officials.

Police, Trading Standards, Health and Safety, And I forget the last. All of them on Nit picking issues. Confiscated about 700 quids of stock on a technicality - namely that it wasnt marked "collectors item"

A mere coincidence no doubt. Hey perhaps it wasnt that he rattled a cage or 2 on National TV, but it was one of our movement, disgusted at his performance !! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: