FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dangers of fluoride new law adding it to all UK water supply
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it is so pathetic to see a group so obsessed with this idea of "truth" but not allow any kind of dissent.

Dissent is allowed but critics are requested to stay in "Critic's Corner". There are too many who do not want debate but seek to create confusion. The aims of this site are clear and anyone who disagrees with them should not be here. Rather like joining a golf club because you hate golf.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needless to say those wishing to discuss chemtrails, flouride and other exciting, non-9/11 related issues with our critics are of course free to do so in critics corner. There is certainly no party line with which to dissent from when it comes to such issues as chemtrails and flouride. End of problem, no?
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
it is so pathetic to see a group so obsessed with this idea of "truth" but not allow any kind of dissent.

Thats a bit rich comming from you johndoe with 80 posts in 6 days.

Off to Critics Corner with you!

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Needless to say those wishing to discuss chemtrails, flouride and other exciting, non-9/11 related issues with our critics are of course free to do so in critics corner. There is certainly no party line with which to dissent from when it comes to such issues as chemtrails and flouride. End of problem, no?

Sorry, Ian, I'm a bit confused.

If there is 'no party line with which to dissent from', why must critics have to post in critics corner - especially when the topic resides (as this one does) in 'Articles'?

I am at odds with some of the non-9/11 issues being discussed on here. Does that mean I am to be considered a critic?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Critic = someone who accepts the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 and rejects the need for further investigation.

Non-critic = someone who accepts the need for a further investigation of 9/11.

This forum is primarily for non-critics. Critics are welcome to post in critics corner.

A new section will be created for discussion of non 9/11 issues, but this will be for non-critics only. Those wishing to engage our critics either on 9/11 or non-9/11 issues can do so in critics corner.

Disagreeing with someone else on issues such as chemtrails, global warming or flouride does not make you a critic, no.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda get what you are saying, Ian but wouldn't it be simpler to allow anybody to post in the proposed non-9/11 section as by its nomneclature participation ought not be dependent on ones 9/11 beliefs.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:-

Quote:
There is certainly no party line with which to dissent from when it comes to such issues as chemtrails and flouride.
(my italics)

this then becomes:-

Quote:
If there is 'no party line with which to dissent from', why must critics have to post in critics corner

When "Flamesong" gets hold of it.

Now THAT is selective quoting to change the meaning.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My humble apologies. And apologies to you, Ian, that I repost my earlier message in order that it is not misconstrued as an attempt to subvert the sense of your statement.

Ahem...

If, as in the case of such issues as chemtrails and flouride, there is 'no party line with which to dissent from', why must critics have to post on non-9/11 issues in critics corner - especially when the topic resides (as this one does) in 'Articles'?

Talk about selective inference!

Can we have a pedants corner too, please?

Last edited by flamesong on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
I kinda get what you are saying, Ian but wouldn't it be simpler to allow anybody to post in the proposed non-9/11 section as by its nomneclature participation ought not be dependent on ones 9/11 beliefs.

I guess the reason is because if I wanted to engage with critics such as johnny pixels and john doe I would go to a forum like jref or Urban 75 or start threads in the critics corner to do so, but I also prefer to have the choice. These things aren't set in stone but my experience is that if critics are allowed to post in all sections of the forum what you end up with is a bigger version of critics corner. Personally I find the vast majority of threads in CC to be highly antagonistic and not very informative. That is not to say that all critics aren't worth listening to or visa versa. However if the 2 jonnies or ignatz so wish to discuss these issues they are also free to start their own threads in critics corner
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
And apologies to you, Ian,

No problem, no apology required
malcks
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Bottled water for prisoners Reply with quote

Sunday Mail (scotland) "Reliance Custodial Services" the security firm used to transport prisoners are to hand out bottles of spring water,the bottled water is to be supplied by "Prince's Gate" a family business based in pembrokeshire, wales
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:

Can we have a pedants corner too, please?

I think you'll find that should be 'Pedant's Corner' Wink

It's them or us.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should the corner be owned by a pedant it would then be a pedant's corner. As there are likely to be more than one pedant sharing ownership it would be a pedants' corner.

However if, as in this case, the corner were merely to be occupied by pedants it would be a corner of pedants; hence a pedants corner. If the corner was then given a title it might then be called, 'Pedants Corner'.

Twisted Evil Wink
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Should the corner be owned by a pedant it would then be a pedant's corner. As there are likely to be more than one pedant sharing ownership it would be a pedants' corner.

However if, as in this case, the corner were merely to be occupied by pedants it would be a corner of pedants; hence a pedants corner. If the corner was then given a title it might then be called, 'Pedants Corner'.

Twisted Evil Wink

The solution is clearly that more than one corner, embracing all manifestations of pedantry are therefore needed, if we are to feel truly comfortable.
I do find your hair-splitting over 'occupation' and 'ownership' somewhat moot: possession is after all 9/10ths (or 90.3%, to be pedantic) of the law.

It's them or us.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the dictionary defines a pedant as:

One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
One who exhibits one's learning or scholarship ostentatiously.
Obsolete. A schoolmaster.

http://www.answers.com/pedant

Rolling Eyes
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rense.com/general75/cberries.htm

Big Pharma's Lunatic FDA
Says Cherries Are Now DRUGS
From Mary Sparrowdancer
sparrowdancer1@earthlink.net
3-11-7

Jeff - Here's something interesting: according to the FDA, cherries are now drugs.

I've been looking into tart cherry juice concentrates today. I've found that there is one type that contains all sorts of natural antioxidants, plus a bunch of other good stuff, including melatonin and more. This type of cherry is called the Montmorency cherry.

People are taking the concentrate or eating the cherries for pain which about 2/3 of the US now has due to fluoride poisoning...and those savvy to the cherry benefits are discontinuing prescription drugs as a result. They're claiming it's also healing all sorts of things, including cancers, gout, arthritis.

Looking closer, nearly all of the many companies I looked into this afternoon have received WARNING letters from the FDA stating that because of their claims about the healing properties of tart cherries, the cherry juice and/or cherries are therefore considered to be a "drug," and the vendors must file a "New Drug Application." What nonsense is this!!!!!!!!

Big pharma must be very, very scared about tart cherry juice. I am, therefore, going to order some right away.

Here are two examples of FDA letters - note that they specifically cited the suggestion that the consumer can stop taking prescriptions if they will begin taking tart cherries in some form.

Anyway, it appears that as long as food is empty of all nutrients, then it is "food" - but if it has any health-promoting nutrients or benefits at all, then it is considered a new drug in the US, hence a "New Drug Application" must be made.

http://www.casewatch.org/fdawarning/prod/2005/seaquist.shtml
http://www.casewatch.org/fdawarning/prod/2005/overlake.shtml

Here's the list of all of them, dated 2005. The firms are all still advertising the same health benefits on their sites, so I guess they've given the FDA a Bronx raspberry re the Montmorency cherry scandal.
http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/chrylist.html
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have even stricter laws in this country.

About ten years ago I helped a friend of mine to research the possibility of importing a line of natural health products from America from a company called Natural Spring. I went through the whole product range and almost half could not be sold in this country so it did not seem viable.

If you look at the labels on products in health food shops you will see that hardly any of them make any claims of efficacy because to do so they must be clinically tested. Soon they may have to be tested for safety.

Yes, we know the pharmaceutical industry and government departments conspire to keep the population on chemical crutches. Natural health products have their own modern lore (yes, I know that looks like an oxymoron) which governments and industry will find hard to silence.
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arsenic in my Fluoride? CDC admits Yes

'Trace amounts of arsenic are found in fluoride chemicals added to drinking water supplies, reports the U.S. Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) website. (1) Fluoridation is a controversial attempt to reduce tooth decay in tap-water consumers. Fluoridation chemicals - sodium fluoride, sodium fluorosilicate, and fluorosilicic acid (FSA) – are all derived from the manufacture of phosphate fertilizer, reports the CDC.

Trace amounts of unwanted contaminants, such as antimony, barium, beryllium, arsenic and others, are allowed to remain in fluoridation chemicals before flowing through America’s faucet.'

Read more ...

http://www.businessportal24.com/en/Arsenic...Yes_148089.html

The NSF sets the allowable level of arsenic in fluoridation chemicals at 2.5 ppb. The maximum contaminant level (MCL) of arsenic in treated water is 10 ppb, set by the Environmental Protection Agency. But the maximum contaminant level goal (MCLG) of arsenic in drinking water is zero (5) and is based on health risks; however, the actual level permitted (MCL) is above 0, to account for difficulty in removing it or in measuring it. (6)

“No water company should purposely be adding arsenic to water supplies –even when it’s attached to a chemical perceived to be beneficial,” says Beeber.

Trace levels of arsenic in drinking water increase a person's risk of developing cancer, according to a report from the prestigious US National Academy of Sciences. “People drinking water containing just one part per billion of arsenic have an increased risk of developing bladder or lung cancer of one in 1,000,” reports New Scientist magazine. (3)

In an analysis of 25 states, the National Resources Defense Council found about 8,000 U.S. water systems, serving 57,000,000 people, contained arsenic levels at 1 ppb or higher.(4)

“Fluoridation has proven useless in fighting tooth decay in America’s low-income population as the recent unfortunate ‘tooth-decay’ death of a 12-year-old Maryland boy living in a fluoridated area has proven,” says lawyer Paul Beeber, President, New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation. “No child is or ever was fluoride-deficient. But many are dentist-deficient,” says Beeber.

“Besides, modern science establishes that fluoridation is ineffective at reducing tooth decay, harmful to health and a waste of taxpayer money,” says Beeber.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Dangers of Flouride Reply with quote

alot has been said about fluoride causing brain damage and many other diseases. I think it should be banned but failing that all of you fellow truthers must get yourselves a water filter

1) Fluoride's ability to damage the brain represents one of the most active areas of research on fluoride toxicity today.

2) The research on fluoride and the brain has been fueled by recent human studies from China finding elevated levels of fluoride exposure to be associated with reduced cognitive ability (e.g. reduced I.Q.) in children.

3) The impact of fluoride on children's IQ has been documented even after controlling for children's lead exposure, iodine exposure, parental education and income status, and other known factors that might impact the results (Xiang 2003 a,b).

4) A recent UNICEF-sponsored study reported that in areas of China with endemic iodine deficiency, fluoride exposure during childhood significantly exacerbated the neurological deficits produded by iodine deficiency.

5) The findings of neurological effects in fluoride-exposed humans is consistent with, and strengthened by, recent findings from over 30 animal studies published since 1992. As with the studies on humans, the studies on animals have reported an impairment in learning and memory prorcesses among the fluoride-treated groups.

6) The animal studies have also documented considerable evidence of direct toxic effects of fluoride on brain tissue, even at levels as low as 1 ppm fluoride in water (Varner 1998). These effects include:

-- reduction in nicotinic acetylcholine receptors;
-- reduction in lipid content;
-- impaired anti-oxidant defense systems;
-- damage to the hippocampus;
-- damage to the purkinje cells;
-- increased uptake of aluminum;
-- formation of beta-amyloid plaques (the classic brain abnormality in Alzheimer's disease);
-- exacerbation of lesions induced by iodine deficiency; and
-- accumulation of fluoride in the pineal gland.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the elite drink only distilled water these days. Fluoride is hard to filter out being such a small and hugely soluble ion.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryhowtoguide/a/removefluoride.htm

Incredible that they still feed us this poison. You would think they had an agenda...

Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: If someone knows Reply with quote

If anyone knows how to filter out fluoride please post here. Because no-one I've asked does?

Also Folic additives to bread. I had a brief internet scan of this but was pretty positive... does anyone know of any dangers with this? How about Folic increase combining with other chemicals/additives/medicines?

Fluoride - teeth discoloration, brittle bones, associated with cancer
Fluoride is a poison, yet we add it to our water and toothpaste and even call it a supplement, although it has no nutritional value
We also use fluoride in many household items, such as non-stick frying pans, high-tech water repellent fabrics and others. Recently, at least some timid attempts to start assessing the disease burden caused by fluoride are under way
The use of fluoride for "health" reasons is one of the great insanities of our times.
Fluoride's role in earlier puberty needs more thorough investigation
The precautionary principle would say, as would basic common sense, that you don't take these kind of risks with our children for a benefit which, at best, amounts to 0.6 tooth surfaces out of 128 tooth surfaces in a child's mouth (Brunelle and Carlos, 1990, Table 6).
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Main problem with fluoride is it causes ALZHEIMERS
Brittle bones and yellow teath can be lived with brain damage cannot

I have an electric water filter, pumped under the sink reverse osmosis
I HOPE this gets rid of fluoride because it cost over £900 four years ago and £140 per year to service.
I recently got a shower filter too which cost £70##

I must say with all honesty a shower filter improves your hair and skin. No dryness no itching, no dandruff.
And brushing your teeth in filtered water causes lumps of tartar to fall off your teeth and they feel smoother and cleaner.
i use sensodyne fluoride free toothpaste.

The reason i brought up this topic is very serious
If you DONT want ALZHEIMERS start filtering your water both drinking and washing. In line carbon filters can be had for as little as £20.
But reverse osmosis is supposed to be better. Even if you have a small bugdet please do it and tell your family to do it too.
Fluoride is a poison.
Chlorine is bleach.

MYTHS
People used to say drinking water and washing water were different, one is clean one is less clean
Truth. You only have ONE cold water mains feed coming into your house which supplies everything, kitchen, bathhroom, toilet, central heating.

People say let the water run so clean fresh water comes through.
Well letting water stand in the glass allows chlorine to evaporate so water is cleaner if left to stand for a day.

People say toilet water goes down a seperate sewage system than rain water and sink water.
They might go down different pipes but they end up in the same main drain when they exit your house
Truth
One average a londoner drinks his own piss SEVEN times a year
and that includes nonsense, piss, washing up liquid, washing machine water, nappies flushed down the bog, old contraceptive pills flushed down the toilet, mr muscle sink and drain cleaner, car wash water, etc
you get the point all water is recycled and that means we drink VERY bad water and we bathe in very bad water.

Peope say water bacteria are dangerous
Truth water bacteria are as old as mankind, we are immune to water bacteria, and drinking natural water with bacteria in many was could be described as PROBIOTIC. It is a cure for allergy and re activates the immune system to normality.

Tap water Causes baldness, because of the oestrogen in the water men who drink it have lower sperm counts and hairloss. It is said that oestrogen and bromide are added to drinking water but this may not be the case, when women take the pill and urinate that chemical enters the water supply. And as water supply is only looking to get rid of bacteria not dissloved chemicals anything that is flushed down the sink or the toilet ends up being consumed.

However, outside London it is not as bad, i went to buxton, near matlock in derbyshire and drank the buxton spring water. I lost weight, my cheeks glowed and i had bags of energy.
So parts of britain served by unchlorinated, unfluoridated, natural, clean water, are healthy places to live. I would guess, North Wales, Scotland, etc.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Flouride to be Added to More British Water Reply with quote

This will be disastrous.

Do a search on flouride and check out the dangers.

Here are some links: http://www.whale.to/b/a_fluoride.html

Here's a quote from one of them: http://www.whale.to/v/fluoride23.html

Quote:
Once fluoride is put into the public water supply, the dose cannot be controlled and it goes to "patients" without their consent, thus violating both medical ethics and the individual's human rights. It also goes to subsets of the population that we now know are particularly vulnerable to fluoride's toxic effects - including the very young, the very old, the infirm, people with poor kidney function and others with poor nutrition.

Quote:
From The Sunday Times February 3, 2008

Minister orders fluoride to be added to waterSarah-Kate Templeton, Health Editor

ALAN JOHNSON, the health secretary, will this week tell health chiefs in areas of England with the highest rates of tooth decay to add fluoride to the water supply to improve the dental health of poor children.

Johnson will argue that adding the mineral to tap water is necessary to prevent tooth decay among children who do not brush their teeth regularly.

The health secretary believes the measure is needed to cut health inequalities between children in affluent families whose tooth brushing is supervised and in households where children may not even own a toothbrush.

“I want the NHS to do much more to prevent rather than just treat disease,” Johnson said.

“Fluoridation is an effective and relatively easy way to help address health inequalities - giving children from poorer backgrounds a dental health boost that can last a lifetime, reducing tooth decay and thereby cutting down on the amount of dental work they need in the future.

“We have a duty to help the areas with the worst records on tooth decay to discuss this issue and take the necessary steps to improve their dental health.”

However, the blanket fluoridation programme will be opposed by campaigners who say the entire population will be forced to take “medication” because a minority fail to brush their teeth.

The National Pure Water Association said: “By presenting fluoridation as a means of preventing tooth decay, Alan Johnson confirms the practice is medication. Fluoridation is carried out by water companies in violation of their customers’ human right to refuse consent to any medical intervention.

“Fluoride is only being added to prevent tooth decay among a relatively small proportion of the population, mostly children in deprived areas who do not brush their teeth. These children are already being identified and treated in more effective ways.”

Some doctors argue that while adding fluoride to water supplies would cut levels of tooth decay among poor children, the long-term medical consequences are unknown.

Johnson points out that in the Irish Republic, where more than 70% of water is fluoridated, the average number of decayed, missing and filled teeth per child is just 1.3 compared with 2.3 in Northern Ireland, where fluoridation has not been implemented.

Fluoride is already added to water supplies in areas of northeast England and the West Midlands. Fluoride also occurs naturally in the water supply in some areas.

In America, 70% of people use fluoridated water and it has been added to the supply of all US cities. In Australia the figure is 67 per cent.

Of Britain’s 10 primary care trusts with the best child dental health, seven have some fluoride, natural or added, in the water supply. In all 10 of the primary care trusts at the bottom of the tooth decay league table, tap water is not fluoridated.

Primary care trusts in Notting-ham, Manchester, Westminster and Bradford, which have some of the highest rates of cavities in children’s teeth, are likely to be earmarked for fluoridation.

Water fluoridation is known to cause a condition called fluorosis, discolouring teeth. There are also medical fears that consuming fluoride for years may increase the incidence of bone fractures and cancers.

A study from Taiwan found a high incidence of bladder cancer in women in areas with a high natural fluoride content in water.

Last year three academics accused the government of using inadequate evidence to promote the use of fluoride. They said there was not enough evidence to conclude that the benefits of water fluoridation outweighed the risks.

The government is also considering adding folic acid to bread to help to prevent babies being born with birth defects.

Health on tap

- About 5m people in parts of the West Midlands, Yorkshire and Tyneside receive water with added fluoride

- Britain’s first fluoridation scheme was introduced in Birmingham and Solihull in the mid1960s

- In America about 70% of people have fluoridated water and the compound has been added to the supply of all big cities. In Australia the figure is just less than 70%

- Fluorides are naturally occurring minerals that can strengthen the tooth enamel, making it more resistant to decay. They also reduce the amount of acid produced by bacteria on the teeth

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more info on this thread:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=13406
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in rented acommodation so I would like to be able to guy good clean water but I'm having real trouble finding any sources to buy from.

I did come across this...
Quote:

Although all bottled waters are believed to be from natural springs, some are not. Some are from the same surface water sources as the local tap water, and some are tap water.

Marwin UK Ltd., based in a Manchester industrial estate, markets a bottled water called Purefect 95. This comes straight out of a tap from the Manchester main water supply and is then purified further by the company. Purefect 95 is not spring water but it is probably one of the cleanest and purest bottled waters on the market because the company's purification is in addition to all the checks, cleaning and treating that the regulations demand of its public supply source.

Purefect 95's label proclaims, 'Purefect 95 is produced here in Manchester from upland water sources utilising the latest treatment techniques. It is purified by a series of specialised processes which remove unwanted or potentially harmful chemicals giving you a wholesome water for all your drinking and culinary requirements.' With no minerals, no organic or inorganic chemicals and no bacteria in it, Marwin can claim with justification that it is the best bottled water you can buy.

I realize thats not a great advert for bottled water.
I can find no information for the water or company mentioned.
Does anyone know where I might be able to buy this water or water like this?

By the way, I've read that most non-stick coatings on cookware give off quite a nasty gas containing fluoride when heated. Nice eh?

Any info would be greatly appreciated
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking for some good bottled water.

Deeside water had some startling claims made about it.
Here is what they sent me in request for some info..
Quote:

Thank you for your enquiry.
There is no flouride in our water, we add nothing to our water.
And yes it is fine to use our water in a kettle for amking tea and coffee.

obviously I pointed out that there must be some fluoride in it so that changed to...
Quote:
We have 0.6 mg/l of fluoride which is very low and one of the lowest levels in any water.

Calcium 4 Chloride 9
Magnesium 3 Sulphate 6
Potassium 2 Nitrate <3
Sodium 6 Dry Residue 60 Bicarbonate 26 pH (at source) 6.1

I've just bought a bottle of sainsburys caledonian water and the make up is this...

Quote:
Calcium 27 Magnesium 6.9
Potassium <1 Sodium 6.6
Bicarbonate 103 Sulphate 10.6
Nitrate <2.5 Chloride 6.4
Silicate 7.6 ph of 7.4
Fluoride <0.1 Is this one sixth the amount of the one above

I'm not overly bothered by natural fluoride but just want a mineral water for everyday use i;e in a kettle.
There is a lot more calcium and bicarbonate in the bottom one. Do you reckon its still ok for everyday use? I'm guessing the more calcium the more it will attach to a kettle? No damage though eh? [/i]
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very good points raised
NATURAL flouride is harmless as far as i know
Manufactured flouride which is a waste product from aluminium smelting is the one they add to water and is the brain killer

the second good point is this
most of the time the CHEAPEST bottled water is very often the best
eg: Evian / Volvic / Perrier - well you would have to be stupid to believe that they are still using to original spring which must have dried up decades ago

so i recommend supermarket own brand value water

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers. That supermarket one was about 35p a litre I think, I will probably get an undersink filter in the near future. I cant see any problems with that water apart from it might scale up the kettle a bit quicker but I'll probably fire off an email to ask them about that.
Spent a bit of time looking for fluoride free toothpaste too.
I found a co.uk site that does free delivery on orders over £15 so I've got 6 tubes on the way. I'll let you know what they are like when they get here if anyone wants to know. SLES free also.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is this in the controversial section? Its obvious flouride is a poison.
Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really is bad news and the real info needs putting out there, when i spoke to my dad and told him all the down sides of flouride his reply was "but isnt it good for our teeth"...... I presume this is the majority view.

Lets face it, we are going to be medicated without consent. Is this against our human rights? if not it should be.

"In summary, we hold that fluoridation is an unreasonable risk." - US ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY HEADQUARTERS' UNION, 2001.

“Over the past ten years a large body of peer-reviewed science has raised concerns that fluoride may present unreasonable health risks, particularly among children, at levels routinely added to tap water in American cities.” - ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING GROUP, July 2005

"I am quite convinced that water fluoridation, in a not-too-distant future, will be consigned to medical history." - Dr. ARVID CARLSSON, Winner, Nobel Prize for Medicine (2000).

So with all the recent studies, the question has to be asked why does our government want to start putting flouride in more areas water supplies..

http://www.fluoridealert.org/fluoridation.htm

We really need to organise some information on this, present it to your neighbours and campaign your MP's en mass.. So lets see some studies and writing put forward..

and for a dramatic, amusing and rather scarey approach on it, i saw this video someone has edited together using Mr Jones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFu_bYkomc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: