FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Angle of WTC impacts, what are the chances of that?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slimpickins
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Angle of WTC impacts, what are the chances of that? Reply with quote

Forgive me if this has already been brought up but I've searched the board and other sources and haven't found it mentioned.

Consider these two diagrams of the WTC impacts

(South)

(North)

Look at how similar the angles of impacts are and how the angle matches that of the joins in the wall panels. Passing through the joins meant that the planes penetrated further than they would have otherwise, especially with the north impact where not only did the angle match but they actually hit the joins.

What are the chances of one plane, let alone two, striking the towers at what appears to an optimum angle by chance?

And yet the official history tells a story of very inexperienced pilots, surely not capable of controlling a plane with such accuracy, particularly when the second (north) impact was achieved only after a sharp turn.

Perhaps it was just by chance but it was certainly a fortuitous one from their point of view.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that many people in the international 9/11Truth movement accept the fact that there weren't any pilots. (The aircraft were remotely controlled, yes, the technology does exist!) Some others believe there were no planes, but I'm not going down that road!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: