FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ON 7/7 THERE WERE NO TRAINS FROM LUTON UNTIL 8.03 AM ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akbal13
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: ON 7/7 THERE WERE NO TRAINS FROM LUTON UNTIL 8.03 AM ... Reply with quote

http://www.medialens.org/board/

ON 7/7 THERE WERE NO TRAINS FROM LUTON UNTIL 8.03 AM ...

Posted by Akbal13 on MEDIALENS, August 27, 2005, 3:00 am

ON 7/7 THERE WERE NO TRAINS FROM LUTON UNTIL 8.03 AM!!!
Please ensure that you give details of this link to all of your contacts:-
www.financialoutrage.org.uk/no_trains_from_luton_until_8_00_am.htm

ON 7/7 THERE WERE NO TRAINS FROM LUTON UNTIL 8.03 AM - WHICH DID NOT ARRIVE IN KINGS CROSS UNTIL 8.43 AM - THEREFORE NO TIME TO REACH THE DESTINATIONS TO PLACE
THE BOMBS AT 8.49 AM

THE POLICE'S OFFICIAL LONDON SUICIDE
BOMBERS STORY TOTALLY DESTROYED

This is THE STORY that will totally destroy the Police's official story regarding the supposed 7/7 London Bombers - if circulated widely enough - please ensure that it is all over the internet.

I am sending copies of the tape to 'Breaking News' at all UK national media today and then to a list that I have of 668 UK national media journalists tomorrow. If as many people as possible also copy the tape and sent to the national and local media in your countries. Push, shove and chase them until they publish it.

If enough of us do this then we expose this "False Flag" job while it is still hot.

James Stewart
www.FinancialOUTRAGE.org.uk

Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Wrong, I think Reply with quote

Please see the reasons I give on the other thread - Could they have got the 7.24? to which I answer - Yes probably.

May all beings be happy
eponymous
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thameslink is not the only company that runs trains from Luton to London. Midland Mainline runs fast trains to St Pancras, next door to King's Cross. There is a (timetabled) 07:29 arriving 07:58, 07:56 arrives 08:24. Who says they used Thameslink??
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Who says they used Thameslink? Reply with quote

The police, repeatedly.
But thanks for this info about the 7.29 train.

Personally I think the entire discussion is probably a diversion and that the men probably were aleready dead, but the more we try to pin down the official story and its contradictions, then the more pressure on thenm to release the evidence - which if they can't do then we can conclude accordingly.
Cheers, Keith
www.julyseventh.co.uk

May all beings be happy
Akbal13
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Who says they used Thameslink? Reply with quote

I agree, Keith, we must be very careful not to allow ourselves to get too bogged down in the minutiae, running the risk of losing sight of the wider issues: in this case, the very real likelihood of public opinion manipulation through the use of state terrorism and psy ops.

Only today we hear more warnings from the Met about the possibility of more "terrorist" attacks. At a time when the Bush junta is experiencing an all-time popularity low and 88% in Britain are opposed to the occupation of Irak by our troops I feel very nervous at the prospect of the Bushblair Axis of Evil fabricating yet another atrocity in order to traumatise the public and bring it back under its authoritarian control.

This so-called War on Terrorism is, in reality, a War of State Terrorism. And we are its victims.

We have all seen how an 82-year-old Labour supporter has been treated by Blair's new bullyboys at the Labour Party Conference. The instigators of this new totalitarianism will stop at nothing. They are very ruthless and a serious danger to democracy.

We, I mean those who are intelligent enough to see what's going on, mustn't allow ourselves to be divided. And there are many agents of disinformation, even in the 911 movement. Don't forget that the CIA --and no doubt their counterparts in the British secret services-- are now seriously funded (with our money!) to conduct cyber warfare, part of which is the manipulation of the public's thinking through disinformation techniques.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: