FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Shayler's new radio show.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: David Shayler's new radio show. Reply with quote

David Shayler has been invited to host a radio show on Resonance104.4fm between 8-9pm this evening. The show can also, I believe, be heard on the internet.

David will have a regular slot every Friday night for the next 12 weeks. If there are any particular subjects you'd like him to take a look at, please post here.

Regards

Annie

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Davids radio show Reply with quote

Hi Annie,
Personally I`d like to hear his opinion on the "suicide" of Doctor David Kelly the weapons inspector who rubbished blairs dossier then wound up dead.

Also a progress report on the "anti-parliment act" and if its has been passed or not would be nice.

Calum
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is brilliant - I can't seem to tune into it on my old radio, but if anyone wants to tune in online you do it via http://www.resonancefm.com/audio.htm

As for topics for discussion, lots of mentions of the existence of the 9-11 and 7-7 truth community would be top of the list for me. Other than that I'd personally be interested to hear more about the infiltration of activist groups in the 90's, developments in UK and US state surveillance and the wider issue of an apathetic / corporate-media-influenced population.

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great start.

Now I've got two radio shows to listen to! Very Happy

What he intends to talk about for the next 12 weeks could be difficult. We will have to start scratching our heads.

Confused

Arrow Just looked on the listings page: David even lists his own email !!!
emil
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there an mp3 file of this? I've only just found out about it and it's finished!

Emil
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Emil

I believe that all Resonance shows are stored and available as podcasts, so check the site.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie,

It's great to know this has gone ahead. If David can get Richard Andrew Grove to speak (or even use the existing audio), that could be a good one too. I corresponded briefly with RAG and there would sure be some fireworks between 2 active and articulate minds like David and him - and I bet there'd be some "resonance" too!

Maybe an exploration of the Peak Oil issue might prove interesting, as well as the oil bourse.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Radio talkshow Reply with quote

I like the suggestion about peak oil. Perhaps the discussion could include the ambiotic oil theories, and maybe a focus on the current American administrations' connections in the oil, pharmaceutical and weapons industries.

Or maybe there could be a discussion on the monetary system, exposing how the banking network is pulling all the strings.

Another issue that may be worth considering is a dialogue that includes an analysis of the PNAC agenda.

Maybe we should turn this into a ‘sticky’ thread or a ‘hot’ topic, so visitors to the website are attracted to it and can offer suggestions.

PercyPenguin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Davids radio show Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Hi Annie,
Personally I`d like to hear his opinion on the "suicide" of Doctor David Kelly the weapons inspector who rubbished blairs dossier then wound up dead.

Indeed - people of Dr Kelly's age and social background simply do not commit suicide.

He could very easily have retired to the south of France, said "* to the lot of you" and worked away from the civil service. Instead we are supposed to believe he topped himself.

Not so.
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How so, "Percy" ?
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone

Thanks for these suggestions. All these ideas will be do-able in the coming weeks.

He's on again tonight at 8pm on 104.4fm or the resonance website.

Regards

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: