FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muad'Dib arrested in Ireland for distributing 7/7 DVDs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
Do TV stations and newspapers ask for permission from the defence lawyer before emitting any programs or opinions concerning 7/7, which the jurors might happen to watch?

They have to conform to the strict balance criteria of the Contempt of Court Act (1981) with any 'active' case. IE between a defendent being charged and sentenced. So yes.

Danny wrote:
Are the jurors forbidden to watch any TV, read any newspapers, surf the internet and indeed speak with anyone at all since someone might mention something to do with 7/7?

The judge will give the jury a talking to (I'm not sure what the legal term is) about avoiding newspapers etc. so Yes

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see a show trial of some of the major spammers. Mafia apparently.

Depends if this is specific information targeted at jurors.

xmasdale wrote:
I don't believe sending unsolicited e-mal to be a criminal offence. I get plenty of it. Should all senders of it be remanded in custody?

And this -> was more than 5 years ago

Mafia recruiting spammers, crackers, AV chief warns
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/12/09/mafia_recruiting_spammers_crac kers_av/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Nick Cooper
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Of all the 7/7 activists, they chose Muad'Dib to harass.
Wonder why?
Or could it be simply be that they think he has done something that would get you arrested, whether it was related to 7/7 or not?

Last edited by Nick Cooper on Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit puzzled by his being jailed 'on the foot of a European Arrest Warrant,' this looks as though it was not a British decision?

Also let's recall that no-one in this trial is disputing the guilt of the four alleged bombers, the jury are in no way evaluating this, so it may not be at once evident how this video would influence the trial.

I corresponded a bit with Muad Dib, and always found him very serious about the issues, although his moral judgements were a bit absolute, and I would tend to have some doubts about him sending his Ripple Effect to a 7/7 jury while it was sitting. He would realise perfectly well that that would get him arrested. We should be asking for what evidence there is that he has done this, and also seek to get his opinion as to whether he has done this. In my opinion he would not lie on this matter, if asked.

As regards shadowing some jury member home, to get their address, I'd say he would not have been anywhere near this trial - forget it.
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Danny wrote:
Do TV stations and newspapers ask for permission from the defence lawyer before emitting any programs or opinions concerning 7/7, which the jurors might happen to watch?

They have to conform to the strict balance criteria of the Contempt of Court Act (1981) with any 'active' case. IE between a defendent being charged and sentenced. So yes.

Many days, through the media, I read or hear mention of the attacks, accepting the "official" story, particularly about who was "guilty" of carrying them out. There is no "balance" whatsoever.

TonyGosling wrote:
Danny wrote:
Are the jurors forbidden to watch any TV, read any newspapers, surf the internet and indeed speak with anyone at all since someone might mention something to do with 7/7?

The judge will give the jury a talking to (I'm not sure what the legal term is) about avoiding newspapers etc. so Yes

No TV either? Internet access forbidden? I don't think so.

These men shouldn't even be on trial in the first place. That's what we mustn't lose sight of.
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received news that someone would be able to speak to Muad'Dib today.

Many of you are so concerned with the "laws" that your rulers have passed, as in obeying them like sheep, instead of exercising your rights (which are not only that which the government tells you) and spreading the truth and fighting for justice, in spite of these "laws".

You really need a new way of thinking.

What will you do, if they ever make "7/7 Denial" "unlawful"? Isn't that, effectively, what they are doing with Muad'Dib, even though they have disguised it?

Some of you are glad that they are attempting to get Muad'Dib out of the picture, because you think He is a loony. But what you do not realize is that their aim is to get you all out of the picture eventually.

The more you give in, the more "laws" they will pass to enslave you. I think the argument that if we all just behave (acording to their interpretations) and obey them, then we won't give them reason to enslave us further, is way past its sell by date.

The police state has grown in leaps and bounds in the last few years. What did any of us do to "provoke" that?

T.H.E.Y. only have the authority that you allow them to have.

Wake up.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are just and unjust laws. Simple really.
Danny wrote:

You really need a new way of thinking.
What will you do, if they ever make "7/7 Denial" "unlawful"? Isn't that, effectively, what they are doing with Muad'Dib, even though they have disguised it?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:
Tampering with a jury is just plain wrong, whoever you are.

As is tampering with the evidence?

Danny has the right of it, IMO.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Nick Cooper
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
Oh, come now, its not like "they" have used some obscure clause in some rarely-used legislation to shoehorn him into having commited an offence he can be arrested for! Interfering with the course of a criminal trial is taken very seriously in the UK, and as others have suggested, MD/JH/whoever he is cannot have failed to be aware of the fact, whether he thought he could get away with it or not. This is the judicial equivalent of someone poking a Rottweiler in the eye with a stick, and then being "surprised" when it attacks the person doing the poking!

As a comparison, let's take the recent trial of Peter Tobin for the 1991 murder of schoolgirl Vicky Hamilton. Tobin had previously been found guilty of the 2006 rape and murder of Polish student Angelika Kluk, and it was that conviction that prompted reinvestigation of the Hamilton case. During the Hamilton trial, although it was reported by the press, the media could not mention Tobin's prior conviction, nor link him to Kluk's murder, as this might sway the jury if they saw it. Even the Sun temporarily restricted access to it's website's archive relating to the earlier trial. Quite rightly, a criminal trial is based on what the defendent is being charged with and the evidence pertaining to that matter only, not what they may have been charged or even found guilty of it the past. Sending additional inadmissable "evidence" to a trial judge and/or jury is guaranteed to result in exactly what is alleged to have happened in this case.

"Truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." WSC
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muad'Dib may have done this deliberately as a form of civil disobedience. Of which of course there is a great tradition.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always found it quite spooky that these Al Qaeda types always manage to get nicked right at the crucial stages of other trials involving their colleagues.

It's almost as if the Al Q chaps wanted to influence the juries who are deliberating about their brothers.

Bad planning I guess . . .

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britain Signs up to Fast-Track EU Arrests
by Anton LaGuardia
The Daily Telegraph - 2nd January 2004, p. 8.
The new European arrest warrant came into force yesterday, allowing British citizens to be extradited under a fast track process even if their actions do not constitute an offence in Britain.
The scheme initially applies to only seven countries but will later expand to include all EU members.
There has been widespread concern that British citizens' right to a fair trial will be endangered by the removal of many of the previous extradition safeguards.
These fears will be magnified after May, when the European Union admits 10 new members -- mostly former communist countries in central and eastern Europe.
"We are very worried about some of the accession countries," said Stephen Jakobi, director of the lobby group Fair Trials Abroad. "Poland and Hungary have good standards, but the impression we are getting is that there are a lot of problems with corruption in the judicial systems of some of the incoming states."
Many of the new members have come under attack from the European Commission for the desperately slow pace of justice.
David Davis, the shadow home secretary, told The Daily Telegraph, "It is ludicrous that people can be extradited for an action that may not be an offence in this country. The more countries that become involved, some having only a short acquaintance with democracy, the more serious the problem becomes."........

http://www.sovereignty.org.uk/features/eucon/eaw1.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/4191136/Britain-signs-up-to-fast-trac k-EU-arrests.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bryan7
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Muad'Dib is INNOCENT Reply with quote

To all of you supposed 9/11 and 7/7 Truth-Activists out there who are actually agreeing with Muad'Dib being arrested for providing evidence that the jury had not been presented, evidence that the U.K. "authority" has been desperately attempting to explain away as coincidence and bury forever, so as to shift all blame away from them and onto these innocent Islamic unwitting dupes, I have this to say:-

What if it were you who were being put on trial and there was an elaborate government (or shadow government as the case may be) conspiracy to have you imprisoned for life and possibly given the death sentence (am unsure if Britain allows this or not) and you knew that you had no part whatsoever in what you were being accused of, how would you feel?

Muad'Dib is a HERO for what he has done! I noticed that Prole made the statement, something to the effect of, if J7 had sided with the 7/7 Ripple Effect film, that perhaps now there would be repercussions - THAT IS TRULY A COWARD FOR YOU! have you no balls?

I would rather STAND AND BE COUNTED and DIE STANDING FOR TRUTH AND FREEDOM than live my entire life on my knees fearing that if I Speak the Truth I may be punished by the big bad government-man!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bryan7,

How did Muad'Dib get hold of the jury foreman's address?

I found your post very rousing. I will now go out and commit a criminal offense.

outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This all seems like a big error of judgement. Presumably the defendent's solicitor would watch the DVD, if it was posted or given to him/her, and if he/she thought it relevant and helpful, and with the defendent's permission, would ask that the jury and the judge watch the video. There would then be no question of 'nobbling'.
The video would be introduced into the trial as relevant material to be considered by the jury.
The judge, perhaps having got his/her (yes, there are female Lodges) instructions from his/her Lodge, would do his/her best to rule the video out of order, or whatever they do when they want to suppress evidence.

One positive note for MD is that his trial, if it goes ahead, should generate considerable interest in the video, and his alternative to the Govt. narrative; also it can only help calls for a proper investigation (there won't be one, of course, any more than there will be one on the USS Liberty or 9/11.

Bryan7
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
Hi Bryan7,

How did Muad'Dib get hold of the jury foreman's address?

I found your post very rousing. I will now go out and commit a criminal offense.

I am not certain how Muad'Dib obtained any of the addresses, but what I am certain of, is that the film contains information/evidence that the jury was being denied and likely completely unaware of.

Hiding this evidence from the jury would mean that they were not completely informed of all the events of that day, and that is what constitutes the true perversion of Justice, not only for the Islamic men said to be terrorists and masterminds, but also for the victims families who have a right to know who killed there loved ones and why.

Muad'Dib has been arrested for providing the Truth that has been concealed by the vested money and political power interests like Tony Blair and Peter Powers, and for coming to the defense of innocent men accused of mass-murder.

Anyone seeking to cast a slur on JAH Muad'Dib is in all reality (wittingly or not) siding with the inside-jobbers who Muad'Dib has been exposing for years (including OKC 9/11 Port Author Bali Madrid Columbine 7/7/2005 VA-Tech and Mumbai, just to name a few).

Also, in no way do I promote criminal behavior (i.e. What is Illegal according to the Higher-Law, God's Law) but rather promote disobedience to TYRANTS and LIARS (mass-murderer inside job perpetrators), just like the early American Rebels, which is in all reality Obedience to True Law and Order, the Moral Law, which is written in all mens Hearts.

LLTK!!!

Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryan7 wrote:
I noticed that Prole made the statement, something to the effect of, if J7 had sided with the 7/7 Ripple Effect film, that perhaps now there would be repercussions - THAT IS TRULY A COWARD FOR YOU! have you no balls?

No I don't have any balls - although reading this thread there's no shortage of b***ocks here.

Do you have a quote for me saying what you claimed I did?

J7 have never supported Ripple Effect, Muad'Dib's quest for wearing a crown or his stupidity in contacting relatives of the victims of 7/7. Neither do we support his seeming (according to Danny) quest for martyrdom. Much of this was discussed on the 7/7 Ripple Effect thread here.

We do support the 3 accused, Waheed Ali, Sadeer Saleem and Mohammed Shakil, who are facing re-trial at Kingston and all the other victims of the various show trials and barbaric sentences inflicted by a vicious and authoritarian Corporatist British State in its War of Terror. The challenges we face in bringing the inconsistencies and anomalies in the pathetic Government narrative of 7/7 into the public domain are only hindered by the exposure of two so-called '7/7 truthers' as 1) a 'holocaust denier' and 2) the 'true messiah', both timed to coincide with the trials at Kingston.

I am also reminded of Guzman's point on this subject: 'The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments.'

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The JulySeventh campaign have every right to distance themselves from any of the, mostly amateurish, 7/7 web documentaries.
Any major errors, as they see them, could be used to discredit the entire campaign.
That has to be these campaigners' personal judgement. So don't tell them what to think, you can however lobby them on individual conjectures here.

It's quite reasonable to support Muad'Dib without supporting his film.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
The JulySeventh campaign have every right to distance themselves from any of the, mostly amateurish, 7/7 web documentaries.
Any major errors, as they see them, could be used to discredit the entire campaign.

Distancing is one thing. Distancing and attacking (and mocking) is something else.

They cannot be discredited for what someone else did. They are only discrediting themselves because of their own words and actions.

TonyGosling wrote:
That has to be these campaigners' personal judgement. So don't tell them what to think, you can however lobby them on individual conjectures here.

J7 goes to quite the effort in telling people what to think about 7/7 Ripple Effect and Muad'Dib. On numerous websites which mention the film, or host it, someone from J7 (usually Prole) turns up to tell people what to think about it. At times it seems their campaign is based on following 7/7 Ripple Effect around to colour people's minds on it.

Is it any wonder that some then tell these people what they ought to be thinking/doing instead, themselves?

People who aren't completely blind can see for themselves what type of people they are - those who take great pleasure in mocking others (which is a sure sign of Satan controlling a person), to the great delight of the mass murderers who look on and who continue to get away with it.

And lobby them? Please. Who made them the authority? They do not have a monopoly on 7/7 truth, neither do they have a serious plan for a solution.

They are people afraid of ridicule, being practitioners of it themselves, and hence are controlled by that fear, and achieve nothing. They are more afraid of that, than of continuing to live under Satanic rule.

And that is why they are worlds apart from us, and working (even if blindly) for the enemy.

They see us as unserious and unprofessional. But we see them the same way.

The difference is we did not object to their campaign nor did we attack them first. They chose to do that.

Did you see the stupid video someone in J7 made to mock Muad'Dib and put on youtube? Is that what is called a serious campaign?

To me they sound like a bunch of lawyers who feel miffed about being left out of the "Inner Party" and just want to show each other that they know what is going on, that they aren't like "the ignorant rabble".
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
J7 goes to quite the effort in telling people what to think about 7/7 Ripple Effect and Muad'Dib. On numerous websites which mention the film, or host it, someone from J7 (usually Prole) turns up to tell people what to think about it. At times it seems their campaign is based on following 7/7 Ripple Effect around to colour people's minds on it.

Do you actually have any proof of this, perhaps a couple of links, so that I can see what I'm being accused of? (I'll ignore all your nonsense about satanic possession).

Is this the video you object to?

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now unhidden on UK Indymedia I'm glad to see

Muad'Dib arrested and held in custody for distributing 7/7 Ripple Effect
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2009/02/421837.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Do you actually have any proof of this, perhaps a couple of links, so that I can see what I'm being accused of?

You actually wrote what you are being accused of so aren't you being disingenuous in asking for "proof".

Quote:
Comments

Prole
Dec 4, 2007Mark as spam
Third time lucky: J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign's Rebuttal and Rejection of 7/7 Ripple Effect: http://tinyurl.com/yuhpln

Prole
Dec 4, 2007Mark as spam
The correct link: 7/7 Ripple Effect

Prole
Dec 4, 2007Mark as spam
J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign have published a rebuttal and rejection of 7/7 Ripple Effect which can be read here: <a href="http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/j-for-justice-77-ripple-effect.html ">7/7 Ripple Effect</a>

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776

You came to Liberty Forum which is now dead and attacked the film there, and as readers of this forum can see you attack the film here. For more proof, people can search for the many 7/7 Ripple Effect links on the internet and see how people turn up to attack the film and point others to J7's rebuttal.

Prole wrote:
Is [url=http://conspiraloon.blogspot.com/2007/12/conspiraloon-
audiovisual-labs-present.html]this[/url] the video you object to?

That is the stupid video. Posted by "Antagonised" on youtube, video by "Muncher". The other names I do not recognize.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny, I wouldn't trust any activist site with a .co.uk or .com address, would you?

truthaction.org and the arabesque/col sparks coterie may be one of the very few exceptions that prove the 'rule'

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
colinpower
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Lawful Standing Reply with quote

It seems to me that for those recieving any problems with authority then you should educate yourself about your rights.

Please do watch the following videos and open your mind to you true power and freedom.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheAntiTerrorist&view=videos

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7040453665540929835

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6729904244308031068

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3217921377956329335&hl=en

And remember the LAW is what THEY say it is?

Good luck 'people' :-]

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
We do support the 3 accused, Waheed Ali, Sadeer Saleem and Mohammed Shakil, who are facing re-trial at Kingston and all the other victims of the various show trials and barbaric sentences inflicted by a vicious and authoritarian Corporatist British State in its War of Terror. The challenges we face in bringing the inconsistencies and anomalies in the pathetic Government narrative of 7/7 into the public domain are only hindered by the exposure of two so-called '7/7 truthers' as 1) a 'holocaust denier' and 2) the 'true messiah', both timed to coincide with the trials at Kingston.

I am also reminded of Guzman's point on this subject: 'The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments.'

Well said Prole.

I offered my support to Nick K because I happen to believe in his integrity.

I may well be wrong of course.

Those that offer their support to Muad Dib or whoever you assert his real name may be, might be doing so out of similar reasons, or even, dissimilar reasons.

Your judgement call seems to usurp both.

And is seen to preserve your current and future credibility.

That's a difficult position to maintain.

Bryan7
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Bryan7 wrote:
I noticed that Prole made the statement, something to the effect of, if J7 had sided with the 7/7 Ripple Effect film, that perhaps now there would be repercussions - THAT IS TRULY A COWARD FOR YOU! have you no balls?

No I don't have any balls - although reading this thread there's no shortage of b***ocks here.

Do you have a quote for me saying what you claimed I did?

J7 have never supported Ripple Effect, Muad'Dib's quest for wearing a crown or his stupidity in contacting relatives of the victims of 7/7. Neither do we support his seeming (according to Danny) quest for martyrdom. Much of this was discussed on the 7/7 Ripple Effect thread here.

Prole claims to support the three men on trial but continues to bash the only person who actually took any initiative in ensuring that the jury was presented with the true facts of the story. Prole in exerting so much negative energy in attempting to slam JAH Muad'Dib has neither helped the three men who stand accused nor the Truth and Freedom movements at large. The movie speaks for its self and is the most plausible of any recount of the events of that day, and methinks that it is what has come to be known as 'gatekeeping' we are witnessing. Just think; if all of the energy that prole has spent negatively criticizing the work of the JforJustice campaign had been applied towards say petitioning the mainstream media to show such works of Truth, the men that Muad'Dib has come forward to defend, may have by now already been granted their Freedom.

Bryan7
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also for those of you who wrongfully are accusing Muad'Dib of attempting to discredit the 7/7 Truth campaigns with the film 7/7 Ripple Effect I would like to point out as I pointed out before, JAH Muad'Dib has been exposing the mass-murderer inside-job perpetrators of OKC 9/11 Port Aurthor Bali Dunblane Columbine 7/7/2005 VA-Tech and a whole list of other government-inside job's for years, and is by no means new to the Truth movements whatsoever. What is more JAH Muad'Dib has a PLAN (SOLUTION) for defeating the Satanic N.W.O. Banking-Gangster's, one that will actually work, and nobody including prole or J7 has anything similar that "THEY" are so afraid of (which is why none of you at J7 have been arrested, but JAH Muad'Dib whose PLAN "THEY" are PETRIFIED of people finding out about, and Enforcing, has been).

If you think that "THEY" are afraid of J7 you are very very mistaken, because "THEY" can easily send in their agents to cause division confusion and act as gatekeepers, but "THEY" are completely powerless over JAH Muad'Dib's influence, via the JforJustice campaign and the 7/7 film, which is why the completely bogus and fraudulent 'perverting justice' charge was schemed up (which scheme is going to backfire, big time).

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For god's sake Mark, this is completely dumb.
Quote:
Well said Prole.

I offered my support to Nick K because I happen to believe in his integrity.

I may well be wrong of course.

Those that offer their support to Muad Dib or whoever you assert his real name may be, might be doing so out of similar reasons, or even, dissimilar reasons.

Your judgement call seems to usurp both.

And is seen to preserve your current and future credibility.

That's a difficult position to maintain

Our own "check" posting on the Truthaction forum sums up an unkindly and self immolating regard
http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4999

Quote:
I suppose really I should defend to the death his right to be heard, but frankly I'm glad the manipulative asset fu**ck is off the streets for now

That's the truth campaign for you....
No wonder I'm pissed off with some people at the moment

Bryan7
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you have said that you think this story is dumb And perhaps you even think that it is of little or no significance on either side of the information war regarding 7/7, bear in mind that as a result of this story, as well as a 2007 Message from Muad'Dib) being online at www.100777.com, PETER POWERS (or somebody claiming to be him) posted a pathetic attempt to white-wash the Truth AGAIN - this is PROOF positive that "THEY" have taken notice of Mr. Hill (JAH Muad'Dib) in a serious way and are attempting (unsuccessfully) to make all of us, including all of you here, out to be insane for being onto their LIES. This is a very serious information war (i.e. Truth Vs. Lies - Good and Evil; God and D/evil).

Here is the 2007 Message from Muad'Dib, which has the anti-God Tyrant enemies of Peace and Freedom, the same Tyrant enemies who are behind the bombings on 7/7/2005, so scared you hear:-

2007 Message from Maud'Dib
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on February 12, 2009 - 04:11.

http://100777.com/tv/license

Dear Fremen,

Yesterday, on the 27th February 2007, hundreds of thousands of people with access to the internet, were able to see a video, or hear about it, which showed a female (Jane Standly) BBC reporter on 9-11 (2001), stating that the Salomon Brother's building, also known as WTC 7, had collapsed. Trouble is, the building was still standing at the time of the report, and could clearly be seen behind the reporter in the background. The time-stamp of the video also shows that the report took place approximately twenty-six minutes before the actual collapse of WTC Building 7.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/280207timestamp.htm

Today, on the 28th February 2007, the BBC (that you fund) is being pressured by thousands of 9-11 truth activists to name the source of this claim; which reveals prior knowledge of the building's collapse; and is refusing to name it. WTC 7 was never hit by a plane, and only suffered; according to eyewitness reports confirmed by video footage; minor damage to one side, and minor fires. Videos of the actual collapse clearly show the building was “pulled” in a controlled demolition. There were explosives already in place in the building. It was an inside-job.

If you are a Brit who no longer wishes to shut your eyes to the fact that the BBC are collaborating with the real (and as yet unpunished) 9-11 mass-murderers, in protecting the real 9-11 evidence from being disclosed, and are aggrieved to your very soul by the thought of having to continue to fund these government-licking media whores, then the information that follows should certainly interest you.

Why? Because there is no LEGAL requirement for you to pay for a TV License.

So, as it has now clearly been proven that the BBC had foreknowledge of the destruction of WT7 on 9-11, and that the BBC is part of the problem that we all face with the satanic N.W.O. and their control of the British and U. S. governments and media that they use against the people who pay their wages: do you want to keep funding your own demise and their lavish lifestyles, or are you willing to fight them and bring them down, before they complete their plans for a 95% population reduction that involves murdering you and your family and friends?

If you want to stop funding your own demise, demand a refund on your TV license, so that they can no longer use your own money against you. When enough people do that it will force them to stop their evil plot. The more people who do this, the more it will show them just how many people are onto them, and the more people, the more afraid they will become.

At first they will threaten you, saying they will take you to court over non-payment of your “compulsory” TV license, using their own unlawful legislation that you can easily defend yourself against by sending for the “Bullet-Proof Defence Pack” from:- http://jforjustice.co.uk

How much is your TV license? What will it be next year and the year after, and the year after, without end?

Send them a clear message that you are onto them, by demanding a refund on your TV license and sending for the Bullet-Proof Defense. Get everyone you know to do the same, so that THEY* hear the message loud and crystal clear.

The Bullet-Proof Defence is a one time only offer, that will last you a lifetime and can be used against this and all other man-made legislation, and will save you thousands of pounds in the long-run, and bring down those trying to harm you with their false propaganda, their phoney wars and terrorist attacks, like 9-11 and 7/7/2005, that the governments are committing themselves and using their media to brainwash you into believing is done by Islamic terrorists.

It’s time to fight back and win before they destroy you all.

Long live the Fighters,

Muad’Dib.

* The Hierarchy Enslaving You.

And here is the reply from criminal terrorist (or somebody pretending to be him) Peter Powers:-

7/7
Submitted by Peter Power (not verified) on February 12, 2009 - 19:23.

There has been much nonsense written about why my company ran an exercise on 7 July 2005 that had very close parallels to the real thing that day. Since then I have made several attempts to add my own comments to numerous sites that seem to get increasingly excited about their own conspiracy theories and in the process exclude any rational debate. It seems those who occupy the world of finding conspiracy theories to replace just about any coincidence, do not want to have any dialogue with those offering a different view, but I have not yet given up hope. I am therefore hoping, perhaps naively, that someone might like to read an honest and factual account about a particular exercise my company ran in London three years ago.

Unfortunately, the BBC had postponed in 2008 a programme in their ‘conspiracy files’ series that would have done this. Our client three years ago agreed to be named in the BBC programme since the attitude of the producer and his team was very balanced (several conspiracy theorists were also invited to take part). We even allowed our complete exercise material to be made available to the BBC. Regrettably broadcasting in 2008 might have jeopardised an ongoing court case, so they had little choice about postponing it to 2009.

Early in 2005 Reed Elsevier, an organisation specialising in information and publishing that employs 1,000 people in and around London, asked us to help them prepare an effective crisis management plan and rehearse it before sign-off. Several draft scenarios were drawn up and the crisis team themselves set the exercise date and time: 9.00am on 7 July.

The test was planned as a table-top walk through for about six people (the CM team) in a lecture room with all injects simulated. Everything was on MS PowerPoint. The location of their Central London office near to Chancery Lane was chosen as one test site. With many staff travelling to work via the London underground system, the chosen exercise simulated incendiary devices on three trains, very similar to a real IRA attack in 1992, as well as other events.

As there had been eighteen terrorist bomb attacks on tube trains prior to 2005, choosing the London Underground was logical rather than just prescient. With this in mind it was hardly surprising that Deutsche Bank had run a similar exercise a few days before and, prior to that, a multi-agency (and much publicised) exercise code-named Osiris II had simulated a terrorist attack at Bank tube station. Moreover, I had also taken part in a BBC Panorama programme in 2004 as a panellist alongside Michael Portillo MP et al, in an unscripted debate (we had no idea at all what the scenario was to be?) on how London might once again, deal with terrorist attacks, only this time it was fictional (created entirely by the BBC).

In short, some of the research for our exercise had already been done. The scenario developed for our client even started by using fictitious news items from the Panorama programme then, as with any walk through exercise, events unfolded solely on a screen as dictated by the facilitator without any external injects or actions beyond the exercise room. Also factored into the scenario was to be an above ground fictitious bomb exploding not far from the head office of the protected Jewish Chronicle magazine where for exercise purposes, our imagined terrorists would have been aware that commuters would now be walking to work (past a building already considered a target) as some tube stations would have been closed.

Of just eight nearby tube stations that fell within possible exercise scope, three were chosen that, by coincidence, were involved in the awful drama that actually took place on 7 July 2005. A level of scenario validation that on this occasion, we could have done without.

An exercise that turns into the real thing is not that unusual. For example, in January 2003, thirty people were injured when a tube train derailed and hit a wall at speed. At the same time, the City of London Police were running an exercise for their central casualty bureau where the team quickly abandoned their plans and swung into action to cope with the real thing.

For a surprising number of people such coincidents cannot be accepted as such. There just has to be a conspiracy behind them, despite the obvious point that painstaking research will always identify probable above possible scenarios. By the way, the only reason I was asked to speak on TV news that day, when there was still much confusion about the real tragedies, was to encourage more organisations to thoroughly plan their own exercises knowing the threat of terrorism is and remains, very real. One tragic consequence being Islam, a great Abrahamic, monotheistic faith (along with Judaism and Christianity), has undeservedly become vilified by some people.

Peter Power
Visor Consultants

And now, a reply from Danny with some very keen observations that you should all be aware of:-

The above post by someone
Submitted by Danny on February 12, 2009 - 21:39.

The above post by someone alleging to be Peter Power, raises more questions than answers.

He says the crisis team set the date and time for the exercise. Who, precisely, came up with the date and time? The British people have a right to know.

In one of Power's TV interviews, he said that they had to make the jump from "slow-time thinking to quick-time doing", meaning that whoever arranged for the exercise and chose that date and time, had everything ready to do exactly what he described, and therefore foreknowledge of the attacks.

The "surprising number of people" he mentions, cannot accept such unbelievable coincidences because we are neither fools or coincidence theorists like Power makes himself out to be. It is inconceivable that it was a coincidence that terrorists chose the exact same locations as the exercise he was taking part in. On the very same day. And three underground tube trains, and one surface vehicle. Four explosions. Just like the exercise.

Similar exercises took place on 911 as well. See -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_games_in_progress_on_September_11,_20 01

And "coincidentally", Rudy Giuliani (mayor of New York at the time) and Benjamin Netanyahu ("911 is good for Israel") were in London on 7/7.

There's a lot of money to be made in this "War On (OF) Terror" business, in the "security" sector. Of course, to get companies (and tax-payers) to fork out money for security (enslavement) *, they have to be con-vinced that the situation is INSECURE in the first place. And that's where false-flag attacks come in handy don't they?

* It's not security anyway, it's about crisis management AFTER the event. As well as other things.

Strangely, it's never someone like Tony Blair who is the target however. No, for some reason, "they" just happen to choose to blow up ordinary people, Muslims too... on the same day as anti-terror exercises are taking place in the same locations.

I'm sure most readers here are familiar with the term compartmentalization. Perhaps all six of them (if it is true what he says) in their particular exercise needn't have known what was to take place. And the City of London police who were also taking part in an exercise (and who also were in an excellent position to jump to "quick-time doing") needn't have known either. I believe there were others taking part in exercises too that day. The British Transport police for example. Their roles would be simply to be in the right place at the right time, to manage the real crisis that most of them did not know was to take place that very morning. It's only the guys higher up the pyramid who would know.

Apart from those "above-board" exercises, there would have been other secret operations taking place that day, including of course the role of the four Muslim patsies and the anti-terror branch who shot three of them in Canary Wharf.

Power may have been duped. But to make out that he is still a dupe, with his talk of such astronomical coincidences being LIKELY to happen, is very hard to swallow.

So why doesn't he tell us who exactly came up with the date and time for the exercise, if he truly intends to be forthcoming now. Instead of continuing to play cat and mouse with the truth.

He says "by the way, the only reason I was asked to speak on TV news that day... was to encourage more organisations to thoroughly plan their own exercises". But the truth is that 7/7 was a false flag, the TV coverage was organised, and the only reason he went on TV was to assuage the suspicions of so many people taking part in exercises that day. If the exercises had not been made public, then many of them would suspect something was up and start to think for themselves. But with Power's appearance on TV, the message was "nothing to see here, all above-board, just a coincidence".

Then cue smirk, GRIN and GIGGLE!

As it gets Darker, more will seek The Light - http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Understand that this case is of the utmost significance to ALL Truth movements as JAH is in ALL of them, also understand that "THEY" are going to do everything "THEY" can to have a complete MEDIA BLACK OUT on this one SO if you really want to help the Cause (and Liberate the working Class from their fiat wage-slave money-changer war-profiteering criminal banking-gangster masters) than inform as many people as you are possibly able to via word of mouth/all other means, and if you are in the U.K., go to the trial, and show your support for a very Brave and selfless man.

V for Vendetta, or J for Justice?!

Long Live The Fighters!

Bryan

Last edited by Bryan7 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That "Peter Power" message was posted some time ago already and has now been re-posted by a "Peter Power" on www.100777.com in the Muad'Dib arrested thread.

Perhaps in my recent reply I should have mentioned the message wasn't new.

But it is true that the message appeared only after 7/7 Ripple Effect had gone online and been viewed by thousands.

If anything, the message is helpful because it shows even more how important it is to put Peter Power on the stand in front of a jury and demand answers which he still hasn't given.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: