FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tue30Jun - LONDON - Kollerstrom BBC talk meet Conway Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Dogsmilk]........you keep banging on about what a mighty truth warrior you are after all.

[/quote]

No I don't, nor have I ever. I just say what I think.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:
........you keep banging on about what a mighty truth warrior you are after all.

No I don't, nor have I ever. I just say what I think.

So do I.

So what do you think about what I asked you then?
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Conway Hall room bookings lady apologised to me for the cancellation, and explained that although they believed in freedom of speech, the sheer volume of threatening phone calls they had received meant they could no go ahead with it. They only have two elderly curators she explained, and so they could not cope with a meeting where persons were threatening to disrupt it.

I will comment later on about Prole's allegations of plagiarism, above: I may here just say that in the early days I reckon I was the second most prolific contributor to the J7 site, after Beverley. I gave them their Timeline, I did the section on Train Times (to which Ant has added an intro) and the CCTV section. I have the original texts which I submitted. Also, I submitted two extensive essays on MSK and on Edgware road, which although they did not as such use, they had in front of them when the were composing their sections. And I reckon they actually used more or less all the material in them. I'm not complaining about this at all. We were sharing the stuff, we drew from a common pool. but now Prole is trying to make out I have come along and just 'taken' stuff from them. I hoped that I had put in proper acknowledgements when I quoted either text from the site or one of the J7 members writing on other sites. She has submitted a list to my publisher, where she felt proper acknowledgement had not been given, and I have carefully made the required adjustments. I'm sorry that she wants to make these extravagent claims (as she has likewise attacked the work of Daniel Obachike, Muad'Dib and Tony Gosling).
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chi_of_life wrote:
Its amusing the way according to Prole everything I've ever done or said on this earth is untrue!
Just deny I exist and when I speak cordon off the streets and announce there's a transport strike. Laughing

The problem I have with you Daniel is, rather like the Official Conspiracy Theory, you always fail to back up your claims with any evidence. The ridiculous and patently untrue statement you have made here about me is yet another example.

IIRC, the claims you made about 'bandage man' rolling about theatrically in front of the number 30 bus did turn out to be false. Any thoughts on that?

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Conway Hall room bookings lady apologised to me for the cancellation, and explained that although they believed in freedom of speech, the sheer volume of threatening phone calls they had received meant they could no go ahead with it. They only have two elderly curators she explained, and so they could not cope with a meeting where persons were threatening to disrupt it.

I will comment later on about Prole's allegations of plagiarism, above: I may here just say that in the early days I reckon I was the second most prolific contributor to the J7 site, after Beverley. I gave them their Timeline, I did the section on Train Times (to which Ant has added an intro) and the CCTV section. I have the original texts which I submitted. Also, I submitted two extensive essays on MSK and on Edgware road, which although they did not as such use, they had in front of them when the were composing their sections. And I reckon they actually used more or less all the material in them. I'm not complaining about this at all. We were sharing the stuff, we drew from a common pool. but now Prole is trying to make out I have come along and just 'taken' stuff from them. I hoped that I had put in proper acknowledgements when I quoted either text from the site or one of the J7 members writing on other sites. She has submitted a list to my publisher, where she felt proper acknowledgement had not been given, and I have carefully made the required adjustments. I'm sorry that she wants to make these extravagent claims (as she has likewise attacked the work of Daniel Obachike, Muad'Dib and Tony Gosling).
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro3 wrote:

The timeline and train times sections were both articles that were transferred from Keith's old julyseventh website when the current editors took the site over, and yes many amendments were made to these, much of it written by Ant. The CCTV article was written by Bev.

I wrote all the site analysis from scratch Nick. It wouldn't dawn on me to use your work, or as you have done, just change a couple of words here and there and claim them as my own.

You have even plagiarised J7's excellent article, Capitalising on Terror: Who is really destroying our freedoms? again preferring not to quote from the original, but just change a couple of words to claim it as your own.

Do you remember telling me that you had cut 'n paste the site analysis from the J7 website and I wrote to you that we would not allow our work to be published under your name, pointing out that our Creative Commons Licence required permission for any commercial publishing of our work?

Not publishing your frankly shoddy articles on Edgware Road and MSK led to your attempted coup d'etat against the web master at which point we asked you to leave the J7 collective back in 2006. Apart from anything else, you proved you could not work collaboratively. All our articles are published as the work of the J7 Truth Campaign collective, who after all do the majority of the research on our research forum, rather than credited to any individual, a concept that it seems you are incapable of grasping.

We have been shown to be correct in our analysis of the 4th bomb, 7/7 Rip-Off Effect, Maud'dib and, no doubt, the BBC's 7/7 CF. All these efforts were discussed on our forum and the decision was made collectively, rather than by just 'she'.

I then choose to post here to make people aware of these issues, not usually a pleasant task, as apart from a minority of posters, Ian Neal & Dogsmilk spring to mind, discussion is fairly futile.

How can you have 'carefully made the required adjustments' when the present version of this book is on sale?

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Chi_of_life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Chi_of_life wrote:
Its amusing the way according to Prole everything I've ever done or said on this earth is untrue!
Just deny I exist and when I speak cordon off the streets and announce there's a transport strike. Laughing

IIRC, the claims you made about 'bandage man' rolling about theatrically in front of the number 30 bus did turn out to be false. Any thoughts on that?

Hardly... he was in Tavistock square taken there by British intelligence operatives. Why has the bandaged man not come forward to explain his mysterious bandages.
Because he was blatantly part of the terror drills.

I suppose you blame muslims for the bus bombings, that speaks volumes.

https://twitter.com/#!/danielobachike
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems a great pity that people have to pre-judge Nick and Daniel in their stupendous effort to get this meeting off the ground in London, of all places, the Belly of the Beast.

Any decent or honourable 7/7 Truth campaigner would see this as a great opportunity to clear up their doubts and save their criticisms for the event itself. Otherwise they, like ol' Johnny Void, will be seen as trying to dominate rather than play their part in getting to the truth about what eally happened on 7/7.

I know its a long shot but can we keep the bitterness and emotion out of our doubts about other campaigners and work with each other rather than against?

If, ultimately, after one group or individual decides not to work with another ... those that attack other groups ... making public statements that y or z is a liar or lunatic will stand out as a probable wrecker for all to see. Because they are putting their own pride before the success of the wider movement.

One thing's for sure, with all these wrecking tactics around at least some of us must be touching a nerve.

Please don't distract from the main mission which is exposing the BS in the 7/7 official 'Narrative', getting an independent inquiry and getting the real 7/7 perpetrators behind bars.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one am not prejudging Nick or Daniel, living in London I have had plenty of first hand experience of both from which to draw my conclusions.

Who is being a "wrecker"????

The person who takes every opportunity to associate questioning 7/7 with holocaust denial?

The person accusing every activist under the sun of being an agent?

No, to Tony Gosling, the "wreckers" are those who actually stand up to those people.

Anyone questioning ANY questionable charecter - Kevin Barratt, Nick Kollerstrom, Daniel Obachike gets reprimanded by Gosling.

Is this guy the worst judge of charecter ever born, or does he really think self-contradictory "eye witnesses", holocaust denying 7/7 "researchers" and no-planes promoters are our best hope at getting to 9/11 or 7/7 truth??????

Peace and Truth
Chi_of_life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
It seems a great pity that people have to pre-judge Nick and Daniel in their stupendous effort to get this meeting off the ground in London, of all places, the Belly of the Beast.

Any decent or honourable 7/7 Truth campaigner would see this as a great opportunity to clear up their doubts and save their criticisms for the event itself. Otherwise they, like ol' Johnny Void, will be seen as trying to dominate rather than play their part in getting to the truth about what eally happened on 7/7.

I know its a long shot but can we keep the bitterness and emotion out of our doubts about other campaigners and work with each other rather than against?

If, ultimately, after one group or individual decides not to work with another ... those that attack other groups ... making public statements that y or z is a liar or lunatic will stand out as a probable wrecker for all to see. Because they are putting their own pride before the success of the wider movement.

One thing's for sure, with all these wrecking tactics around at least some of us must be touching a nerve.

Please don't distract from the main mission which is exposing the BS in the 7/7 official 'Narrative', getting an independent inquiry and getting the real 7/7 perpetrators behind bars.

Tony kindly stop editing my headings and posts... its still on meet at Conway hall 6.30
[/img]

Last edited by Chi_of_life on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

What utterly absurd hypocricy!!!

This talk, or Daniel's part of it -

IS 100% ABOUT SMEARING OTHER CAMPAIGNERS AND THEIR WORK

And you have tirelessly promoted it!

In fact it is only when those people have tried to defend themselves you have had any issues at all.

What a joke.

Peace and Truth
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

What is decent & honourable about deleting my response to Daniel, Tony? Particularly as it was in response to his accusation that I think 'Muslims did it'.

I for one wouldn't waste a fiver to listen to either of them, so all attempts to drum up some drama and interest around this event or claims that this is 'an opportunity to clear up doubts' are wasted on me and are palpable nonsense. Daniel will have no evidence of MOD involvement in WAC and we at J7 can read freely our own research and website, Nick ain't gonna tell you anything new.

Stefan, well said, spot on.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gross exaggeration does the 7/7 truth cause no credit whatsoever.
Stefan wrote:
Nick Kollerstrom: The person who takes every opportunity to associate questioning 7/7 with holocaust denial?
Daniel Obackike: The person accusing every activist under the sun of being an agent?

Interesting Stefan that you see this as support for Daniel's 'side' of the debate.
Indeed bizarre.

I have not promoted it but neither have I censored it.

Prole nothing's been deleted - it's moved to the new thread in controversies.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Last edited by TonyGosling on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Chi_of_life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan's maniacal fervour on forums and my blog suggests We Are Change UK's days are numbered.

Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Interesting Stefan that you see this as support for Daniel's 'side' of the debate.
Indeed bizarre.

Prole nothing's been deleted - it's moved to the new thread in controversies.

... and Daniel's accusation isn't!!!!!!!!!

Can you move it back please - it is hardly a 9/11 controversy and has nothing to do with WAC. Have the respect to let people know when you f*** about with their posts. In the meantime I'll repost it:
Prole wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Hardly... he was in Tavistock square taken there by British intelligence operatives. Why has the bandaged man not come forward to explain his mysterious bandages.
Because he was blatantly part of the terror drills.

I suppose you blame muslims for the bus bombings, that speaks volumes.

He was in Brunswick Square Daniel, not in front of the bus as you claimed.

What you suppose is precisely that, supposition, and has absolutely nothing to do with me, what it does speak volumes about is your method. I'll continue to judge people by their actions, not by what I 'suppose'.

Last edited by Prole on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony I've just read through the controversy thread and given that the subject of Daniel's talk is MOD & WAC in all faireness and in the spirit of truth & justice, you should put them back on this thread.

The removed posts are here (for anyone including me who had no idea this had happened):

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=17593

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Gross exaggeration does the 7/7 truth cause no credit whatsoever.
Stefan wrote:
Nick Kollerstrom: The person who takes every opportunity to associate questioning 7/7 with holocaust denial?
Daniel Obackike: The person accusing every activist under the sun of being an agent?

Indeed bizarre.

You HAVE reprimanded every single person who has argued against Obachike's completely unsupported accusations. Even the people against who they were made. You HAVE continually lavished adjectives about how wonderful NK and DO's efforts have been to....

Smear other activists, copy and paste other people's research and asociate 7/7 research with holocaust denial???

What exactly is good about anything either of these men do?

It seems every good researcher and activist (prole, gareth) you have serious problems with and every liability to the truth movement you champion and praise.

What exactly are you playing at?

Peace and Truth
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan @ Gosling wrote:
It seems every good researcher and activist (prole, gareth) you have serious problems with and every liability to the truth movement you champion and praise.

What exactly are you playing at?

Perhaps they are the only ones who think Gosling has any credibility and he has any influence over?

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm not "Validated" anymore. You're such a child Tony...

Peace and Truth
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Now I'm not "Validated" anymore. You're such a child Tony...

Which just proves my point.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't like it just don't go.

Anyway, how did this go btw?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news from tonight's meeting? Anything meaningful happen?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was farcical.

Everyone having paid £5 he led us around Holborn for a while, getting lost once before stopping at a closed down Thai restaurant which Daniel told the "crowd" (12-15 people including 4 of us by my count) the security services must have had shut down to stop his vital info getting out there. Locals said it had been closed for at least a week though.

Then he proceeded to take us to a loud bar on Kingsway which the manager told us was free to reserve an area in. So essentially he charged everyone a £5 (and no doubt had a refund from Conway Hall as well) to sit in a pub.

Despite this, he seemed to think he owned the place. His hired security man at one point tried to stop me going outside for a cigarette, asking Daniel if I had his permission to walk around freely in a pub. He continually walked up to me and anyone unfortunate enough to be chatting to me and put his camera in their face and took pictures of them, no doubt to put on his website and claim they are MOD too.

He refused to let anyone film the talk, which essentially consisted of him holding black and white photos taken off facebook of various members of We Are Change London and simply stating they were "MOD" and "selected" to destroy the "7/7 Truth movement".

He didn't demonstrate how he knew this, show any evidence for it, or explain exactly how the group is doing any damage. Any time anyone tried to make a counter point he just spoke over them. His facts were all over the place.

His main claim to demonstrate that We Are Change London are MOD is that we don't do any activism based around 7/7. Of course we have given out thousand upon thousand of DVDs with Ludicous Diversion and other films on, dedicated an entire episode of our radio show to the topic, have interviews with Nafeez Ahmed on the subject on our website, have confronted Peter Power and rung the terror hotline to report Peter Power to them so many times they started hanging up when they recognised Gareth's voice. By contrast Daniel's efforts for 7/7 truth is to approach people at protests and try and sell them his book for a fiver.

And what if we didn't focus on 7/7 at all? Would that qualify as evidence of being MOD? Only in the strange mind of Daniel Obachike...

I think what he means when he says we don't do "7/7 activism" is we don't promote his book. Which is all he ever does.

The reason for that is it is just wierd. It has more than one version of events in it, and the general story of both his journey and events afterwards make no sense whatsoever. The review of the book on the J7 Truth Campaign website, which we link to on our site and promote whenever we can, explains pretty clearly why he should not be taken seriously. He gave a pretty compelling argument for that himself last night.

Peace and Truth
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've met this style of argument in my own research on a different topic, in a membership association, when the committee was trying to take over and control my work, and suppress information they didn't want the members to know about:

Prole wrote:
Not publishing your frankly shoddy articles on Edgware Road and MSK led to your attempted coup d'etat against the web master at which point we asked you to leave the J7 collective back in 2006. Apart from anything else, you proved you could not work collaboratively. All our articles are published as the work of the J7 Truth Campaign collective, who after all do the majority of the research on our research forum, rather than credited to any individual, a concept that it seems you are incapable of grasping.

In particular:
1. derogation of the individual's work, supported only by the word "frankly"
2. the allegation of not being able to work with others
3. claims of collective responsibility in order to suppress information discovered by one individual
4. Having failed to silence the individual, chucking him out of the group and then derogating him.

Enough said.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
If you don't like it just don't go.

Throughout this you seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that it is me and my friends his entire "activism" is based around. You continue to act as though we have no right to have an opinion on... well ourselves.

You act like you just don't get it. What if it was you? What if he had based his hate campaign around Tony Gosling, would you say nothing in response because he is supposedly a 7/7 survivor and therefore untouchable? * you would.

I wanted to go so we could have a record of what he is claiming about us. Since he didn't allow anyone to film the event he can now claim whatever he wants about the event, much like on his blog he deletes every correction and question anyone posts.

Anyone who was there now knows what Daniel is all about. Although I'm sure the readers of his blog will be treated to a new work of fiction...

Peace and Truth
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's nothing to stop you filming Daniel in the street Stefan, it's a public place.

Have you ever thought that your belligerent and sometimes abusive approach might encourage people to believe you are putting your own personal issues above the common cause of getting to the truth about 7/7?

Can't you just let Daniel the eyewitness express himself in his own way and allow onlookers to decide for themselves based on his evidence? Remember, he may have been, and may be, under much more pressure than you.

Don't blame Daniel, blame whoever has stopped the 7/7 public enquiry where Daniel would have his day in the witness box.

Stefan wrote:
Throughout this you seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that it is me and my friends his entire "activism" is based around.

That's an exaggeration again. Pointless as you undermine your own case.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
There's nothing to stop you filming Daniel in the street Stefan, it's a public place.

I did film everything I could, the only thing I couldn't was the one part that was relevant to be filmed -

Daniel's unsubbstantiated accusations against other activists.

He claimed on his blog he wasn't letting anyone film because he had his own camera crew coming - didn't happen.

I asked him to explain why people couldn't film on camera before the event and he ignored me.

He continually brought me into the talk, asking me questions, if I said something he didn't want to hear he just started talking over me. A lady suggested I and my colleague who were there take two minutes each to explain who we were and Daniel refused.

When another member of WAC started filming some key inacuracies on his stills camera he had him thrown out saying this was "the depths these people go to".

He also talked over every single person questioning him in the Q&A shouting loudly "See - this is what they do - this is what they do" the second he realised the question was not going to be a gushing endorsement of his tripe.

Even Nick commented afterwards that Daniel's refusal to allow a right to reply was unfortunate.

Keep supporting this guys efforts to divide the truth movement if you like Tony, I think it's pretty clear you're backing the wrong horse...

Peace and Truth
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not backing either horse.
Stefan wrote:
Keep supporting this guys efforts to divide the truth movement if you like Tony, I think it's pretty clear you're backing the wrong horse...

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In responsed to Tony's question:
TonyGosling wrote:

I thought Nick's talk was brilliant. He started off with reference to the Bertrand Russell room where we should have been meeting at Conway Hall, and proceeded with the ideas of Bertrand Russell on opposing aggressive wars. This book launch, Nick thought, should have been completely compatible with such ideas. He then talked about the bigger picture of state-sponsored terrorism, and finally related this to the contents of his book.

I have to say that we were straining to hear, since the room had no door, and there was noise coming in from the rest of the pub. There was a Q&A session, which I felt would have been more lively had we been in a quieter location.

Then there followed a talk by Daniel Obachike. He was making a claim that the London We Are Change Group was set up by MOD, and he listed the names of six people whom he claimed were MOD agents. There were no projection facilities, so he displayed printouts under an emergency light, and later distributed these in reduced format on a single A4 sheet. During his talk there was an argument in the doorway, as bodyguards turned away someone who wanted to film the event. Others who were taking pictures were thrown out of the meeting.

I have to say that Daniel didn't produce any evidence to support his claims. Nick afterwards expressed the same view to the meeting, and distanced himself from Daniel's claims.

During most of the meeting people listened without commenting. Towards the end, Stefan threw in a few questions, asking for evidence. No evidence was forthcoming, and so the interchanges got a bit heated.

Following this, Nick made himself available for signing his book, and the television screen was switched on for the BBC programme on on 7/7 in the Conspiracy Files series. It was not possible to have the sound on without it being heard throughout the pub.

I had arrived at Conway Hall before the announced time, when I found that officials of Conway Hall were explaining to a group that the meeting had been cancelled. They asked us to wait outside. I asked who had cancelled it. They said that it wasn't Conway Hall, but the organisers of the meeting. I don't know how much they, as people on duty at the time, would have known about this, but it struck me as a bit odd that we were asked to wait outside.

When Daniel, as the organiser, arrived, he said there may be a possibility of another room in Conway Hall, but reemerged, saying that that was off. After some time, he led us to a Thai restaurant / pub which was closed, and so we proceeded to 'Plan C' which was the pub where the meeting was finally held. The room was small and there was no door, and so it was noisy. We waited for a fair while whilst they found a larger room. It wasn't much bigger, and was equally noisy.

Bearing in mind that the book launch had originally been planned for Houson's bookshop, but that that had been mysteriously cancelled, and that there had quite clearly been some wrecking leading up to this book launch, I think it is clear that wrecking tactics have been going on in a serious way. To my mind, this lends credibility to the idea that someone has something big to hide in connection with 7/7.

I can say that, in the circumstances, I was not surprised at the course of events. I had thought it likely that there could be some fireworks during the event, but I hadn't quite anticipated the nature of those fireworks.

Regards, Ian.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IanFantom wrote:
I've met this style of argument in my own research on a different topic, in a membership association, when the committee was trying to take over and control my work, and suppress information they didn't want the members to know about:

Prole wrote:

In particular:
1. derogation of the individual's work, supported only by the word "frankly"
2. the allegation of not being able to work with others
3. claims of collective responsibility in order to suppress information discovered by one individual
4. Having failed to silence the individual, chucking him out of the group and then derogating him.

Enough said.

What information would J7 possibly attempt to suppress? How have we attempted to 'silence' him?

I have shown here the nature of Nick Kollerstrom's work and anyone who has his book can check out his MSK profile (he might also have posted it on this forum but I can't be bothered to look for it) , both articles were rejected by J7. I think that accounts for more than just a 'frankly' don't you?

As for 'chucking Kollerstrom out of the group and then derogating him' we have never mentioned any of this until his plagiarised book was released, hardly 'derogating' him considering we parted ways in 2006, and only after his attempted coup d'etat. Gosling knows of his own 'wrecking' attempts with a series of scurrilous email missives which were sent far and wide.

Last night's 7/7 CF episode shows precisely why we at J7 have kept clear blue water between ourselves and (the egos of) Kollerstrom, Gosling, Muad'dib & Daniel Obachike.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: