FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hawaii Officials Refuse To Confirm Obama Hawaii Birth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wildheart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Hawaii Officials Refuse To Confirm Obama Hawaii Birth Reply with quote

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/obama/

Apologies if posted elsewhere - first time poster.

Any thoughts ?

scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I think this is closet racism. It is a relatively academic point. It's like arguing over Prince Harry's DNA....

I think people here should be concentrating on the real injustices of the world eg false flag terrorism and mass murder etc

Just my 2 cents
illeagalhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
Sorry, I think this is closet racism. It is a relatively academic point. It's like arguing over Prince Harry's DNA....

I think people here should be concentrating on the real injustices of the world eg false flag terrorism and mass murder etc

Just my 2 cents

Its not racist if the guy wasnt born in the USA then he should be out on his lug
wildheart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to say that I didn't see this with an undercurrent of racism either. I am surprised that this hasn't been covered at all on this site when it seems to be big (and old) news elsewhere ... unless, as I say, as a new poster I've missed it.
There are other concerns:
”There is evidence of forgery in (Obama’s) certificate of live birth,” Taitz said during a lengthy explanation of her many grievances with the legality of the president’s election, including allegations the former Illinois senator is guilty of identity theft for securing more than one social security number, and she claims she has uncovered evidence he tampered with Selective Service documents.

Full document here -

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=729

Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Dunham worked in a bank and also volunteered in the Oahu, Hawaii Circuit Court Probate Department and had access to the social security information of the deceased persons.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: