FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fire truck engine destroyed by DEW ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Fire truck engine destroyed by DEW ? Reply with quote

Not wanting to ignite (no pun intended) this particular controversy except in the pursuance of truth. Some will be familiar with the photos on Dr Judy Wood's website showing a partially burnt out fire truck and the comment about "where has the engine gone" Inferring something else other than fire must have caused the engine to "disappear" "melt" "dustify" whatever.
Apparently there are fire trucks that do not have there engines in the front but in the middle or rear.

Last edited by fish5133 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been absent from the debate for some time but just took a look at Judy Wood's site for the first time to take a look at the fire engine.

I scrolled down the relevant page to find it and found several pictures depicting, 'How glass typically breaks' alongside an image of the broken windows of One Liberty Plaza, I imagine to prove something or other.

Is this woman really a scientist?

I mean, have you seen those photos of 'How glass typically breaks'? Plus the stickers to illustrate how glass typically breaks!

Now, I'm no glass expert - but one thing I do know about glass is that there are a lot of different types of glass. Some glass, such as the stuff in car windscreen, breaks like the pictures labelled, 'How glass typically breaks'. Some glass - such as the broken windows in the derelict properties near where I have the misfortune to live - look very much like the supposed anomalous photo of One Liberty Plaza.

So much for science!

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same with the burnt cars issue if you ask me.

All the points raised beneath the pictures..."where did the door handles go?"
"why is the upholstery not burned?"

If you google burnt cars and click images you'll see a whole host of non-9/11 related images with the same anomalies.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do find it odd that she has to put up so many "straw man" arguements to try and support DEW. A stronger arguement for DEW or some other exotic weaponary can simply be that the level of destruction we see might not be entirely due or possibleby conventional or even military grade demolition explosives.
Another case could be made against the logistics of deploying conventional or even military grade demolition explosives throughout the building, but then the case for how other exotic weaponary was deployed starts digging into the realms of speculation.

Another perhaps ridiculous thought that has crossed my mind is that DEW or something similar was in fact used but to put truthers of the scent they dress it up in clowns clothing and make it look absurd. Trouble then is we end up with a right ding dong between the key proponents/researchers of each respective methodology.

At least at present with Building 7 we have a knowledge that buildings can be brought down in that fashion using demolition explosives

Is there any hope that important whistle blowers will leak or speak evidence?

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy joins dots in arbitrary ways and calls it science. She likes asking rhetorical questions as though they clearly had no rational answer other than her beloved dustball-causing DEW. I stopped listening to her ages ago when she gave up science for the quackery of Hutchinson.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Judy joins dots in arbitrary ways and calls it science. She likes asking rhetorical questions as though they clearly had no rational answer other than her beloved dustball-causing DEW. I stopped listening to her ages ago when she gave up science for the quackery of Hutchinson.

Yes I think a lot of sincere truthers at least gave her research some initial thought but came to similar conclusion. Of course there are sincere truthers who still accept her findings. In one sense that can actually be a strength because despite the differences the bottom line is pretty much the same.

At least in looking at her ideas it does raise lots of questions and responses even negative ones which can be helpful in our working it through.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think that 'evidence' like this provides a benchmark for who is credible and who is questionable (for whatever reason!).

As discussed elsewhere, when I received e-mails from '9/11 truthers' asking me to sign a petition against so-called 'Bonsai Kittens' and I discovered at the click of a Google button that 'Bonsai Kittens' are a spoof, it kinda made me wonder about the other stuff they believe in.

hatsoff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

Location: liverpool; the city that speaks out, always, scouseland, in the island formerly known as the UK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just some of the interesting weapons the military possess, and if you think outside the box you can see how these types of technologies could have been used on 9/11 amongst them DEW, to acheive the desired affect.http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/sab-uav/chap6.pdf
The US Navy has recently opened its new improved centre for direct energy weapons. Rumsfield mentions there use in Gulf at press conference.

fish said
Quote:
Another perhaps ridiculous thought that has crossed my mind is that DEW or something similar was in fact used but to put truthers of the scent they dress it up in clowns clothing and make it look absurd.

not that ridiculous, more like a fox technique.

fish said
Quote:
but then the case for how other exotic weaponary was deployed starts digging into the realms of speculation

you can get concrete/steel instant cuttting explosive that looks exactly like electrical cable, it's coloured the same way and patterned the same way and comes on handy reels. It would be quick and easy for someone to rig all strategic points in a short time and right under the noses of the unsuspecting future victims. Quite sick when you think about it. Some of the exotic weaponary described in above pdf is that of small disc shaped "bombs" that also would easily have been able to be "installed". The combinations that can be acheived with DEW, microwave, explosive thermite thermate or boron or phosphorous or whatever the chemical name is,uranium, tnt etc are mind boggling really - think quantum/particle physics etc and what Tesla discovered, which is now being partially rediscovered by people who are on to something but can't get to the core of it (pardon the pun) due to the fact that the ptb destroyed him and his documents.

All the speculation in the world won't bring back those people who died that day and it won't bring back the millions or so others who have died or sufferered at the hands of these people that rule us, it won't bring back all the millions that have died before our time, but if we can all agree that it's them that are the bad guys and we are all awake, then maybe some day we'll have a better world to bring children in to.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.
Einstein

golden ratio

mass and gravity both exist only as a means to acheive mathematical self-embedding of everything.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This MAY be true
But even if it is doesn't add one jot to understanding the political impact and repercussions of 9/11

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
hatsoff

Location: liverpool; the city that speaks out, always, scouseland, in the island formerly known as the UK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it shows how evil and powerfull they are

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.
Einstein

golden ratio

mass and gravity both exist only as a means to acheive mathematical self-embedding of everything.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can do this damage to cars? They were not all parked around ground zero.

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image9.jpg

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image11.jpg

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image172.jpg

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image154.jpg

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/010911_WTC6_911_1328.jp g

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/firetruck-3.jpg

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image8.jpg
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
What can do this damage to cars? They were not all parked around ground zero.

Fire

and what evidence is there to say they werent parked at or adjacent to Ground Zero? or WTC 7

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What can do this damage to cars?

hmmm....I'd hazard a guess at "fire" Rolling Eyes
Quote:
They were not all parked around ground zero.

so what? either they were within range of where burning debris landed or (as explained on another forum)....
Quote:
Some of these cars were not directly on the WTC site. They may have been a block or two away, either parked or driving down the street at the time when the towers fell. After the event, dozens or even hundreds of incapacitated cars were blocking traffic in the area around the WTC. The city wanted to get the roads downtown clear as quickly as possible, so they brought in some tow trucks to (temporarily) tow the incapacitated cars to the closest available space where they would not block (as much) traffic -- which happened to be FDR drive, about seven blocks away, and probably a bunch of other city roads in the immediate area. That's when these photos were taken. Later, when the city had a little more time, all of the incapacitated cars were towed out of the city and junked.

no space beams required....

try doing a google search for images of burned out cars and you will see all the same effects as you see in the pics on Judy Wood's website. a quick google search also found the page below.

http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/wtc/burnedcars/

"Ordinary burned cars showing the same types of damage as the cars burned around the World Trade Center on 9-11, plus the explanation of how so many cars caught fire on that day -- chain-reaction car fires -- burning cars igniting other cars. This completely refutes the disinformation from Morgan Reynolds and Judy Wood that the WTC cars were burned by energy beams from outer space."

how much longer are you going to keep on recycling Judy Wood's cr@p? it would be funny if it wasn't so sad....

repeatedly making ridiculous claims that defy common sense and can easily be debunked by 2 minutes of googling just makes you look gullible and foolish.

don't you realise that?

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
As discussed elsewhere, when I received e-mails from '9/11 truthers' asking me to sign a petition against so-called 'Bonsai Kittens' and I discovered at the click of a Google button that 'Bonsai Kittens' are a spoof, it kinda made me wonder

exactly

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!

Anyone here started a court case?

http://tinyurl.com/911qtam

If Dr Judy Wood is wrong, then what did destroyed the towers? Or are they still there?

Thermite? So why hasn't THAT evidence been submitted in legal action if it's so compelling!

http://tinyurl.com/911qath

Gosh - why did I even post here, when things are so clear now...

Come on you guys!! You've had between 4 and 8 years depending on how you look at it!!

You're STILL debating and essentially doing nothing? Wow!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Hey!

http://tinyurl.com/911qtam

If Dr Judy Wood is wrong, then what did destroyed the towers? Or are they still there?

Thermite? So why hasn't THAT evidence been submitted in legal action if it's so compelling!

http://tinyurl.com/911qath

Gosh - why did I even post here, when things are so clear now...

Come on you guys!! You've had between 4 and 8 years depending on how you look at it!!

You're STILL debating and essentially doing nothing? Wow!

So the PTB courts are really worried by her/your evidence.

How about Lawful direct action.

Andrew James Edmans.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Hey!

If Dr Judy Wood is wrong, then what did
destroyed the towers? Or are they still there?

Is that the basis for your theory?
The towers aren't there so Wood must be right?

Very pooer.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

Thermite? So why hasn't THAT evidence
been submitted in legal action if it's so compelling!

Again poor reasoning. Just because
it hasn't been presented as a court case,
doesn't mean it's not true and vice versa.

When are you going to stop peddling
the p*ss poor "toasted car" cr@p.
It has been debunked again and again
and again and again. Even on this thread.

Let's go through it in pictures for easy reasoning.

1}9/11 theorizing "toasted cars" conjecture.

Easily googled image...a riot picture.

Hey, maybe the rioters had DEW. and oo - wait - dont tell
me the roof in the easily googled image
is intact whilst your theorizing conjectural
image it's all wilting right?

There are many images with normal burnt out
cars with the same anomalie. Not to mention the
masses of debris falling from massive heights on 9/11.

2}9/11 theorizing "toasted cars" conjecture
...."ooh look, only half of it is burned,
DEW PROOF I TELLS YA!!!!

Easily googled image...

Oo - - dont tell me, there are fire fighters
in the easily googled image so that discounts it right?

Proof that your image wasn't on fire and put out please.

9/11 theorizing "toasted cars" conjecture,
oooh look, the vehicle on the far right
has no trace of tires, no door handles, no tail lights,
and no windows. Why?

Easily googled image. ooo look,
the vehicle below has no trace of tires,
no door handles, no tail lights, and no windows.
So what?

On and on and on it goes.

Why do you persist with this?

Why are you so hell bent on destroying credible evidence?

Here's a question.

Are you trying to hypothesize that
the DEW you believe brought down the
towers were able to bring down
two massive structures but
only toast cars?

Are you seriously suggesting this as
a plausible theory?

Last edited by GodSaveTheTeam on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Gosh - why did I even post here

yes - why did you bother posting when you had nothing intelligent to say?

how about addressing the rather conclusive evidence that judy wood's claims about cars being "toasted" by DEWs are a steaming pile of baseless, speculative, unscientific, credibility-free cr@p? just like everything else she says really....

http://truthaction.org/media/Judy_Wood_and_Jim_Fetzer_discuss_DEW.mp3

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Hey!

as I'm sure you know, judy wood's clueless attempts at legal action have been laughed out of court and only served to make her look even more ridiculous than she did already.

thanks for scoring yet another own-goal judy! Rolling Eyes

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the dust cloud that toasts the cars.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:

Ah, ok.

So where are the pictures of scorch marks
everywhere the dust landed?

How come people walking around covered
in dust weren't toasted as well. Like these people.

I mean, even their clothes aren't toasted.

What about this picture from Wood's
website...how come the two cars
behind the fence weren't toasted too?
They have dust on them.

I've said it before and I'll say it
again. Is it any coincidence that
saying that DEWs brought down the
towers has certain automatically
discrediting implications?

Woodite:" Ey, guess what? Dews brought
down the towers on 9/11! "

Some bod: Really?, antisemitic are we?

Last edited by GodSaveTheTeam on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:

lol - so is judy wood completely wrong to think that it was space beams wot dun it?

surely not? Laughing

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can no one who believes in "toasted cars" tell me why, if the dust cloud caused it as Stephen suggests, people covered in dust are not toasted too?
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was no real heat. Andrew and Judy have said this time and time again. You need to research the lathering up process to understand what happened to the towers and how it turned to dust.

Best to email me, people just take the piss on here.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
There was no real heat. Andrew and Judy have said this time and time again. You need to research the lathering up process to understand what happened to the towers and how it turned to dust.

There was no real heat?

Apart from the heat in the dust that toasted the cars but didn't toast people covered in that dust?

Sorry. I dont buy it.

The lathering up process?

Wood's terminology gets whackier by the minute.

But hey, that's Lifebuoy.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Stephen wrote:

There was no real heat?

Apart from the heat in the dust that toasted the cars but didn't toast people covered in that dust?

Sorry. I dont buy it.

The lathering up process?

Wood's terminology gets whackier by the minute.

But hey, that's Lifebuoy.

OK.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, people like you Stephen and Andrew.
Peddling this balsa wood stuff.
However flimsy it still manages to somehow stay afloat. Laughing

But then, as I have to remind myself from time to time, anything is possible.
You might just consider how much this nonsense damages chances of raising consciousness about total war for resources (with millions of innocent deaths) in the wider public mind.

Stephen wrote:

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another nail in the Wood coffin.

Toasted Cars at the Pentagon.

Will Wood now change her theory and suggest DEWS were used at the Pentagon as well?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: