FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Broken Britain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iftikhar
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Broken Britain Reply with quote

Broken Britain
Britain has a broken society. This is a dark portrait but it is very true. Children are left to rot and they grew into animals. Binge drinking, drug addiction, a culture of disrespect and antisocial behavior, teenage pregnancies and abortions, knife and gun culture are part and parcel of every day life in all big city centers. The teenage pregnancies and the sheer madness of sex education teach nothing about morality. British society is suffering from unprecedented social decay and societal breakdown, according to the Children’s Society shocking evidence. Britain has more broken families than other countries. British children are rougher with each other, and live more riskily in terms of alcohol, drugs and teenage pregnancies. Britain's rate of teenage pregnancy is the highest in Western Europe. According to official figures, nearly half of all babies are now born out of wedlock. They are more likely to suffer social, mental and emotional problems. Research has revealed that migrants in Britain are more likely to have children within marriage. The teaching of sex education could not curb teenage pregnancies. Infact, it has simply increased. This is a clear indication of broken society. It is an eye opening for the Muslim community who sends their children to state schools with non-Muslim monolingual teachers.

In broken Britain, the break downs of family are ripping apart communities. According to a report, Scottish schools like English schools have become home for rapes, gun and knife culture, drug dealing, gang culture and racism. It is a horrendous portrayal of the collapse of civilized life and of human despair. Carrying weapons is becoming the norms, violence is “routine” and families are terrorized by gangs. Every parent is worried about his child being indoctrinated into the idea that gay and sexual promiscuity is “normal” modes of behavior. Homosexuality was regarded as mental illness but now blue eyed western educated elites are its defenders and promoters. The spectre of hidden epidemic of sex crimes inside Britain’s classrooms has emerged after Scotland Yard revealed there have been nearly 900 rapes or sex attacks in schools. The vast majority of victims were school children under the age of 16. As many as one in three were under 11. According to official figures, hundreds of children under the age of 12 were treated for addiction to drink and drugs.

Children are being taught that sexually transmitted diseases could be easily treated and there is no acknowledgement of the emotional harm of premature sexual activity. The truth is that more sex education and contraception are provided to children and teenagers, the more they fall pregnant. Studies have shown that access to contraception and sex education, sexual activity and conception and pregnancy rates go up. The sexual health of young Londoners is a “major public health issue” and still among the worst in the country, despite innovative projects and improvements in services.

The demand for Muslim schools comes from parents who want their children a
safe environment with an Islamic ethos. Parents see Muslim schools where children can develop their Islamic Identity where they won't feel stigmatised for being Muslims and they can feel confident about their faith. The significance and value of Muslim schools is that the Islamic religion imposed obligations of good citizenship, keeping the peace and paying taxes. While ambition of state school is to get children humping each other before they are out of primary school and giving them parenting classes when they are fourteen to help the girls cope with the babies they will have conceived at thirteen.
Iftikhar Ahmad

elvis
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: My Britain Reply with quote

The Britain I grew up in was slightly different to the one described above.
The boys only secondary school I went to held a C of E assembly every morning, which around 450 pupils attended and only one child was exempted because he was Jewish.
There was only one fat kid at that school, but he was fit and strong.
Seeing foregners of any description around town was a rarity and they were treated with respect.

Naughty/bored kids played Knock Down Ginger, the act of knocking on doors and running away, which was frowned upon by all adults and made them very angry.
There was no serious drug culture, no serious knife crime, hand guns were legal, but rarely used against another human being.

The only violent behaviour I ever heard of was an occasional punch up between Teddy boys and later on the Mods and Rockers caused a stir.
Sex before marriage did happen, but only if one 'got lucky' and found a girl who was up for it.
Criminals consisted mostly of the occasional burglar, but it was unusual and the were almost invariably caught.

Churches were either C of E or Catholic and every Sunday evening, the Salvation Army band played on a street corner near to where I lived.

As time went by, I remember seeing more and more brown faces, especially when I got married and moved to London.
I didn't really notice the change as it happened, to me it was just part of an ever changing society that I took for granted.

I've been away from the UK for just over 20 years and a lot of water has passed under the bridge, Britain is no longer a country I'd consider returning to, not even if I was paid a king's ransom.
I live in a country that was once occupied by Moorish people and the current population is accustomed to having foreigners among them for centuries, not just a few decades.
Yes, I know the same applies to Britain, but those who arrived there over the centuries seemed able to integrate and live cheek by jowl in relative harmony until recently.

NB: I well remember Forest Gate and doubt if it's anything like it was back then.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Iftikhar. Are there any "Islamic" countries that provide the utopia you are seeking?
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Hi Iftikhar. Are there any "Islamic" countries that provide the utopia you are seeking?

Trying to get an answer is falling for a trap, I believe.

Implementing the NWO Huntingdon thesis of the 'clash of civilisations' may be the issue here.

Highlight all the extreme sides of British people so they then highlight all the extreme issues of islamic/asian societies and you have conflict and hey presto you then control it like a puppetmaster with a string.

I can argue just as equally that Asian societies are broken, marrying their relatives, creating outcasts amongst relatives, emphasising the role of boys above girls, having female genital mutilation etc.

The point being?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iftikhar wrote
Quote:
The demand for Muslim schools comes from parents who want their children a safe environment with an Islamic ethos. Parents see Muslim schools where children can develop their Islamic Identity where they won't feel stigmatised for being Muslims and they can feel confident about their faith. The significance and value of Muslim schools is that the Islamic religion imposed obligations of good citizenship, keeping the peace and paying taxes. While ambition of state school is to get children humping each other before they are out of primary school and giving them parenting classes when they are fourteen to help the girls cope with the babies they will have conceived at thirteen

Are these Muslim kids taught that they will be killed if they apostasize from Islam?
Didnt Islams great prophet marry a six year old and have sex with her when ten ?

Iftikhar
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Broken Britain Reply with quote

All my articles are based on British news papers, DCSF and internet reports.
Leader of the Tory party used the term "Broken Britain".I did not add any
thing from myself.

London School of Islamics is an educational Trust. Its aim is to make
British public, institutions and media aware of the needs and demands of the
Muslim community in the field of education and possible solutions.

The demand for state funded Muslim schools is in accordance with the law of
the land. Muslim community is not asking for any favour. Muslim community
pays all sorts of taxes and is contributing for the economic, social and
spiritual prosperity of the British society.

Bilingual Muslim Children need state funded muslim schools with bilingual
Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is
no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school. It is
better to put your children in a toilet instead of in a state school. At
least if you put them in a toilet you can wash them after. If you put your
children into state schools, you are sending them to be indoctrinated with
the common views and beliefs of a society.Children are young and
impressionable. There is a danger that liberal, feminist, radicalist and
homosexual and lesbian teachers are implanting their values into children.
It is a well known fact that children tend to listen to their teachers
before their parents. There are hundreds of state and church schools where
Muslim children are in majority. In my opinion, all such schools may be
designated as Muslim Community schools.

A Muslim is a citizen of this timy global village. He/she does not want to
become notoriously monolingual Brit. A Muslim needs to learn and be well
versed in Standard English to follow the National Curriculum and go for
higher studies and research to serve humanity. At the same time, he/she
needs to learn and be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community
languages to keep in touch with their cultural roots and enjoy the beauty of
their literature and poetry.
Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iftikhar : Have you not previously posted on this issue?

You say your input is based on the British Press, by posting I assume you are in agreement with the article. If not, could you clarify. Those familiar with this site will seldom accept articles in the mass media to be taken at face value.

Quote:
A Muslim is a citizen of this timy global village. He/she does not want to
become notoriously monolingual Brit. A Muslim needs to learn and be well
versed in Standard English to follow the National Curriculum and go for
higher studies and research to serve humanity. At the same time, he/she
needs to learn and be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community
languages to keep in touch with their cultural roots and enjoy the beauty of
their literature and poetry.

Generalities such as the above serve only to try and engender division and thus cast suspicion on the motives of the poster.

Elvis: Don't blame you not coming back, I'd be back away from this country given half a chance where children are taught in language of state and alternative induction are a responsibility of the family.
But the past is the past and we have only to build for the future from the present status quo.

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Broken Britain Reply with quote

Iftikhar wrote:

The demand for state funded Muslim schools is in accordance with the law of
the land.

There is
no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.
It is
better to put your children in a toilet instead of in a state school. At
least if you put them in a toilet you can wash them after. If you put your
children into state schools, you are sending them to be indoctrinated with
the common views and beliefs of a society.Children are young and
impressionable. There is a danger that liberal, feminist, radicalist and
homosexual and lesbian teachers are implanting their values into children.

It is a well known fact that children tend to listen to their teachers
before their parents.

Some nice ghetto style apartheid education.
Going to a state school is like going to the toilet but you want money from the state to go to it?

There is no such thing as impartial education. All of it has an element of indocrination.

I dont want state funding for religious schools of any denomination like I also dont want state funding for political parties. If people want to set up religious schools or political parties they should do so as a voluntary contribution.

Neo con religious fundamentalism saudi arabian style serves only one purpose and that is the NWO.

Ghettoising society along religious lines creates many of the problems we see today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: