FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is violence ever justified in 9/11 Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also worth remembering. Every male on the planet is ceaselessly bombarded with attempts to feminize and emotionalize them, and, extremely obviously, it’s working very well. Real Love would be real men grouping up, standing up for themselves and DOing something about it to protect their friends and families and the future of their country. The whole New Age thing for example seems also to be about preaching more sissy love and laying down before evil because that’s the "loving" and "peaceful" thing to do. Totally crazy.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
It's also worth remembering. Every male on the planet is ceaselessly bombarded with attempts to feminize and emotionalize them, and, extremely obviously, it’s working very well. Real Love would be real men grouping up, standing up for themselves and DOing something about it to protect their friends and families and the future of their country. The whole New Age thing for example seems also to be about preaching more sissy love and laying down before evil because that’s the "loving" and "peaceful" thing to do. Totally crazy.

Sure. Not sure what you're actually referencing though.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Andrew. wrote:

Sure. Not sure what you're actually referencing though.

All of us; and sam gold and our 'self' (ego)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFhmxOThFUA&feature=PlayList&p=912324B9 B0B57EF1&index=0&playnext=1

4 parts, and a good measure is to look at the comments then see how it goes’ right over (trough really) their heads. Really worth studying those clips.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you still condone violence I'm thinking more of you as an agent to discredit our efforts, plain and simple Razz

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=555202028920&ref=nf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxaghwAwCOY

Link

Last night a California man opened fire outside the Pentagon in Washington DC. Today he has been linked to the 9/11 truth group that rejects the official explanation of 9/11.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put very succinctly
I entirely agree
acrobat74 wrote:
Without a single exception, violence always favours the establishment and the oppressors.
So apart from being morally wrong, using violence is also strategically daft: it's the best way for one to become a useful idiot.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
If you still condone violence I'm thinking more of you as an agent to discredit our efforts, plain and simple Razz

Of course what he did was wrong, but that is not the point I,m making. Which is why I said

''While he never went about it the right way''

And one reply was.

''Sure. Not sure what you're actually referencing though.''

In response in part to (and not in full agreement with me)

''It's also worth remembering. Every male on the planet is ceaselessly bombarded with attempts to feminize and emotionalize them, and, extremely obviously, it’s working very well. Real Love would be real men grouping up, standing up for themselves and DOing something about it to protect their friends and families and the future of their country. The whole New Age thing for example seems also to be about preaching more sissy love and laying down before evil because that’s the "loving" and "peaceful" thing to do. Totally crazy.''

Which is not the same as what John Patrick Bedell had done.

If your not up to that task of standing up to them for fear, then so be it. But make no mistake they will use it on you if you don't comply with them. So you have lost before you have even started. But some people are willing to stand up for Justice, and it's in your interest not to shun people who will put their lives before yours, to even help you. Ageed? You dont have to answer, It's just that I have no fear of them. We should all know the Law, or be learning it and all have at least the power of arrest.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

making a stand in defence is different to running around the capitol with a gun. Some say the 1st line of defence is attack, but that is normally the justification after an event.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
'The whole New Age thing for example seems also to be about preaching more sissy love and laying down before evil because that’s the "loving" and "peaceful" thing to do. Totally crazy.'

a handful of men standing up will become the Terrorists we so wish to prevent! Remember Wacko?
The Ghandi ethic is that even though people put themselves in the line of fire, it is hard to unleash fire on people who only hold thoughts of peace and love and show no anger or violence (even if they feel it inside) Wink

Its the mushy stuff that prevents the world being Black and White imo Smile

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mod might have thought to redirect us Rolling Eyes

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, was wondering why this ended up in 'Truth Controversies' ;-)

One word: Satyagraha

Translation takes a while...

Sometimes more than one lifetime?

http://www.kamat.com/mmgandhi/satyagraha.htm

There again, it's fighting monsters monstrously that keeps us locked in the cycle, innit?

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Quote:
'The whole New Age thing for example seems also to be about preaching more sissy love and laying down before evil because that’s the "loving" and "peaceful" thing to do. Totally crazy.'

a handful of men standing up will become the Terrorists we so wish to prevent! Remember Wacko?
The Ghandi ethic is that even though people put themselves in the line of fire, it is hard to unleash fire on people who only hold thoughts of peace and love and show no anger or violence (even if they feel it inside) Wink

Its the mushy stuff that prevents the world being Black and White imo Smile

You mention Ghandi, so let’s see what did he do, he got most of the Indian nation to turn back to better values. But in this country, now we are still going in the opposite direction. If people did turn back of their own free will then obviously that would be for the best. Which has always been what the Scripture has said (Keep the Law) for example but people ignore it and it’s been infiltrated for thousands of years. While the Indian people mostly returned temporarily to better values and it made the imperialism of less effect, and that’s how it’s been written for the most part in our history books. What has been left out is the fact that the Indian people had a very effective army which was also a reason that Imperialism waned there temporarily but since has become like other nations more and more corrupt.

''a handful of men standing up will become the Terrorists we so wish to prevent! Remember Wacko?''

Yes Wacko, people that had done no wrong and were murdered in there own Homestead. They were not even standing up as such, they were just invaded and murdered.

So think about the sick minds, that can't even interprit that.

''Its the mushy stuff that prevents the world being Black and White imo'' ( and most people are very happy with it, this good and bad)

Thats all it is, good or bad (but people don't know what good is) so it has to be sought.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (wiki)
Quote:
Role in Zulu War of 1906
Main article: Bambatha Rebellion

In 1906, after the British introduced a new poll-tax, Zulus in South Africa killed two British officers. In response, the British declared a war against the Zulus. Gandhi actively encouraged the British to recruit Indians. He argued that Indians should support the war efforts in order to legitimize their claims to full citizenship. The British, however, refused to commission Indians as army officers. Nonetheless, they accepted Gandhi's offer to let a detachment of Indians volunteer as a stretcher bearer corps to treat wounded British soldiers. This corps was commanded by Gandhi. On 21 July 1906, Gandhi wrote in Indian Opinion: "The corps had been formed at the instance of the Natal Government by way of experiment, in connection with the operations against the Natives consists of twenty three Indians".[22] Gandhi urged the Indian population in South Africa to join the war through his columns in Indian Opinion: “If the Government only realized what reserve force is being wasted, they would make use of it and give Indians the opportunity of a thorough training for actual warfare.”[23]

In Gandhi's opinion, the Draft Ordinance of 1906 brought the status of Indians below the level of Natives. He therefore urged Indians to resist the Ordinance along the lines of satyagraha by taking the example of "Kaffirs". In his words, "Even the half-castes and kaffirs, who are less advanced than we, have resisted the government. The pass law applies to them as well, but they do not take out passes."[24]

In 1927 Gandhi wrote of the event: "The Boer War had not brought home to me the horrors of war with anything like the vividness that the [Zulu] 'rebellion' did. This was no war but a man-hunt, not only in my opinion, but also in that of many Englishmen with whom I had occasion to talk."[25]
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One word: Satyagraha

Translation takes a while...

Sometimes more than one lifetime?

Reading the above makes you wonder why he's become such a darling of the media.

And
Translation will never take place with many of the people, which is why we were given Laws? Comprehend (over how many life times) ?

Peace be upon you.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
( and most people are very happy with it, this good and bad)

Thats all it is, good or bad (but people don't know what good is) so it has to be sought.

Is good/bad not a balance? I mean sometimes peoples good intentions come off being far worse and vice versa?

Have you not thought that what draws people to stick with the Devil they know is because they fear more war and uncertainty? Or they fear being caught out in the cold?

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Quote:
( and most people are very happy with it, this good and bad)

Is good/bad not a balance? I mean sometimes peoples good intentions come off being far worse and vice versa?

Have you not thought that what draws people to stick with the Devil they know is because they fear more war and uncertainty? Or they fear being caught out in the cold?

good/bad

As an aid to teach and test to see which way you as an individual go of your own free will spiritually.

''Is good/bad not a balance?'' No The road to hell fire is paved with so called good intentions.

''Have you not thought that what draws people to stick with the Devil they know is because they fear more war and uncertainty? Or they fear being caught out in the cold?''

Yes often, what do you suggest I/we do spiritually and/or humanly.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK re phrase.

Acts of good from one point of view can be seen as bad from a different point of view. No one can predict all the potential outcomes of their actions, good or bad.
Hence you must do what you feel is right. For example those that sign up to the Military even through Racist means believe they are doing the right thing to protect their homes and families. The only thing that will change their viewpoint is ultimately education and then a change of heart from within.

Quote:
Yes often, what do you suggest I/we do spiritually and/or humanly.

idk other than what we're doing already trying to educate or keep the alternative view circulating.
Getting angry at people normally (but not always) tends to bolster their defensive mechanisms even more Sad

The trouble is The Media companies have the money and no message, we have lots of messages and no money Sad

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My own prejudices against Americans were only quashed once I started to communicate with them. Wink
It was a change that came from within on discovering there are little differences between us!

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D,D how about getting the best teacher you can. Your choice, you only have one soul and it's your responsibility. I only put myself up for ridicule because I love you, as your soul.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: