FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Immoderate moderator: Urban 75 'editor'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Immoderate moderator: Urban 75 'editor' Reply with quote

Quote:
On 15/07/2006 22:02:03, Tony Gosling (tony@tlio.org.uk) wrote:
> Actually
> it's simple XXXX,
>
> Both are extremely controversial events where the official story doesn't
> add up.
>
> The very meat and marrow of leading edge investigative journalism.
>
> But that fact is clearly eclipsed by your proto-establishment press ego.
>

Editted by Ian Neal to remove the response of Urban 75 editor since his response was in the form of a private email and he is unhappy that this was posted by Tony on a public forum. Any problems with this, PM me to discuss

XXXX XXXXXXXX (editor) urban75 ezine: www.urban75.com
Offline: urban75 club, London: www.urban75.org/offline/

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tony

I would strongly advice against discussing 'the editor' and U 75 here because whilst U 75's moderation style is intensely biased and irritating IMO, I can see no value in dissecting just how biased and irritating it is in public. It won't change how U75 is run and will only create endless noise that saps the energy. Energy that is better directed towards introducing 9/11 truth to people who have not come across the movement before and whose minds are not already closed to the possibility (I would say fact) that 9/11 is an inside job.

What we can learn from U75 is that endless trading of insults between 2 entrenched camps destroys all reasoned debate.

If anyone can explain the value of debating this here, they will need to explain how to avoid some of the problems created by the Rachel (aka BK on U75) thread

We will convert GWB to Islam before we will ever convert 'the editor' and BK to the July 7 Truth campaign. Not that this campaign and the July 7 camapign are the same thing but obviously we have common interests. The J7 truth campaign IMO would be well served by separating itself from any contact with BK and U75

BW

Ian
Futureproof
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 1st post!

While I was waiting for this account to be activated I joined the forum in question.
I wish I hadnt bothered, I was banned after half a day lol.
The people in there and the mods are the most rude and abusive people I have encountered in any forum ( and I have been in many).

Upon entering a thread I was privileged to be called a cun* on at least 20 ocassions by 5 or 6 users constantly attacking me.

The hilarious thing is that a user told me I should have looked at the T&C because its NOT ok to discuss 7/7 or 9/11 unless you have "new information" but its perfectly fine to call someone a Cun*.

Judging by
1/ Tony's experience
2/ Rachel north having a safehome there where she is free to slander and humiliate conspiracy researchers.

It would not suprise me to find that some freemasons or and government assets are behind the scenes of that forum.

ps Ian I understand your viewpoint but the reason i posted this is to back up Tony's stance and to advise anyone here to steer well clear of the place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: