FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jay Ref Posting Log
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's Pennsylvania this morning Chip?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
How's Pennsylvania this morning Chip?

Partly cloudy, and we might get some thunderstorms later. But at least the heat wave's lifted. Thanks for asking.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

Uma wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

BWAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!

Thanks, that's the funniest bit of paranoia I've read in quite some time.

Just remember, Watcher: WE'RE WATCHING YOU!!! boogaboogabooga!!!

Well chippy - looks like hard data to me - evidence is another name. But you wouldn't be interested in that now would you? After all, you are paid not to be, have had your soul and conscience suppressed and, unless you are prepared to reveal your identity, I personally will believe you work for an organisation that is trying to stop the truth coming out. Which is the opposite of what you pretend to be.

And of course, (in his capacity as moderator) Andrew will at the very least be able to put a location on your IP address Shocked

And I would expect him not to abuse his power by exploiting such information. I took to masking my IP at the Loose Change forums because mods had a habit of posting people's personal info until they were reported to their BB host.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
BTW CM, do you fancy commenting on the Israeli dancers? I'm not trying to bait you in to an arguement, i genuinely wish to know how you would explain these anomalies whilst still remaining within the borders of the official story.
I assume you're referring to the five Israelis who were arrested in New York and later deported. I'm not sure why you characterize this as an "anomaly"? If the rumors are true, and these were Mossad agents who had some kind of prior knowledge about the attacks, how, exactly, does that conflict with the official version of events?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

And I would expect him not to abuse his power by exploiting such information. I took to masking my IP at the Loose Change forums because mods had a habit of posting people's personal info until they were reported to their BB host.

I would never do such a thing as this would be a breach of persons privacy - whatever I thought of them.

What I do find unusual is the fact you feel the need to mask your IP address. I never mask mine and I have disclosed my postal address and telephone number. I have nothing to fear because I am simply supplying people with facts and data and they can decide what to do with them.

That privacy includes people coming on the board, hiding themselves behind vaguely humourous handles, masking their IP addresses, criticisng our posts, insulting our members and commenting on what I choose to do as a 1 of the moderators of this public forum.

How's your day going then? Cool and Windy here. May have to put my long trousers back on!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Moral repugnance. Reply with quote

Chipmunk Stew wrote:
Quote:
And that's what brands you as a paranoid moonbat. Why can't you fathom that there are those of us who find the attitude and message of you Inside Jobbers so intellectually cowardly, morally repugnant and personally offensive that we would take time out of our lives to confront you about it?

Why, thank you Chipmunk; I didn't realise that you held Truth Seekers in such high regard. It's comforting to know that you hold our moral salvation as one of your primary reasons for posting here.

However, I am sure that you would readily acknowledge that we each appear to the other as seriously delusional! That being the case, I might assume that although we would seem to share this physical realm, we are actually experiencing parallel perceptions of 'reality'.

If this is indeed the case, we are both absolutely correct in our evidential analysis and comprehension of what actually occurred on 9/11 ... and has been occurring ever since!

Consider the possibility that we are simply tuned in to different channels ...one channel where beligerance, intolerance & aggression are acceptable norms ...and one channel where they are not!

The role of the Truth Movement is to sow seeds and to encourage others to do their own research and to draw their own conclusions based upon acquired knowledge. For whatever reason, those who support the intolerance and aggression of the US, UK, Israeli 'Axis of Beligerance' seem, to the genuine Truthseeker, to be incapable of objective analysis. Whereas you would undoubtedly make the same observation ...but from your perspective of the unfolding reality.

The 'channel' to which we are respectively tuned is perhaps encoded within our DNA ...so are we therefore destined to be unflinchingly existentially committed to what we genuinely believe is the one and only version of perceived reality? Or is the forthcoming global trauma an attempt to kick-start an awakening process that the PTB spend billions of dollars trying to suppress?

Going forward, the prevailing perception of reality may well be determined by factors which we have yet to fully comprehend ...although my observation would be that there are certain players who believe that they can manipulate the outcome and are currently fighting, what will ultimately be regarded as, an extremely costly rearguard action.

Now, y'all have a nice day, Chippy.

The Watcher
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
I assume you're referring to the five Israelis who were arrested in New York and later deported. I'm not sure why you characterize this as an "anomaly"? If the rumors are true, and these were Mossad agents who had some kind of prior knowledge about the attacks, how, exactly, does that conflict with the official version of events?

Well does it, lets ask? I just opened the 585 pdf of the official report and searched for "Israel" 35 references were found.

None of them referred to this group of people that were arrested. Most of the references refer to 3 things:

1) Threat of Attacks in Israel
2) US Support of Israel
3) Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

For example, at no point does the report refer to Israel's attack on the USS Liberty

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7267134620652018859

I know you are likely to say "What's that got to do with 9/11?" Perhaps if people watch the video and do some research, they'll find out. They may also later find out about Israel's secret weapons programs (from a BBC documentary).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2395002075547394719

But of course, this has no relation to 9/11 either, does it, chippy chap?

Take care!

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Oooh Do me, profile me. I wanna see what I get, and I'll tell you how close you are!

LOL! Eat your heart out man! I'm a star!

Very Happy

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Jay Ref Schedule Reply with quote

Jay Ref's first post of today timed at 1:51pm ... Right on cue!

Jay Ref wrote:
Quote:

Jay Ref, you are indeed a legend...in your own lunchtime.

I can only wonder what gems of BS you have in store for today.

I'll take a look after you clock off at around 9pm this evening.

Watching me ...watching you

The Watcher
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watcher,

I was rather pleased with JayRef's little version of my "thought experiment".

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=16041#16041

What did you think of it? It was a follow up to an earlier post I made:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=16029#16029

Soz if you already saw this! This was considerably more artful a response than Monsieur Pixels.

I think I'll give JayRef oooo err, 7/10 and I think JP - hmm don't want to be too harsh - but it's got to be in the region of 3 or 4/10.

Cheers

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey this isn't fair. I want profiling. Eveyone else gets a go, and all I got was something about some greek letters.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
I think it is safe to assume that Jay Ref probably works in either Washington D.C. or in Quantico, Virginia.

Actually I wonder what job he does have. You're right about the above though, I think. Not much else though.

You're not really living up to your nic.

Well he's done so much hard work researching me...you'd think he'd have twigged to this were he not so busy making me feel special.

What is it? Why not go look? It's only a definitive debunk of all things CD as far as 9/11 goes. And yes, yes, yes! They address the collapse of WTC7 and explain fully how it could not possibly be a CD.

Oh, BTW, they are explosive demolitions experts who use their real names and cite sources.

Your conspiracy theory has just suffered a structural collapse. But please, please keep wondering who I am.

-z

BTW: I'm a network engineer for a major telecom firm. If you trace my IP (which is static and dedicated) you'll even get the company. It's a name you'd recognise.

I work in DC and live in Woodbridge (which is BTW very close to Quantico) so kudos for a lucky guess. I post here in my down time because if the network is running well I don't have so much to do. On Aug 5th I worked 8 hours OT...but had a major outage in Hawaii so I only had a short moment to post.

I do this on my own simply because I'm like you folks. I searched for truth and never found much of it because I didn't have the tools I needed to discern truth from fiction. I read a book by the late Dr. Carl Sagan called "Demon Haunted World" (Science as a candle in the darkness). It was a classic work which clued me into the art of critical thinking and turned me on to Mr. Randi (a magician by trade who uses his skills to show people how easily they can be fooled...and are being fooled) who has a foundation dedicated to giving people the tools/training to discern truth from myth.

If you don't like Mr. Blair or Mr. Bush or the government, etc...you can use true logic and critical thinking against these guys. CTers are not the only folks making mistakes based on magical thinking...Bush does it regularly and is very anti-science as well. I find things to appreciate about Mr. Bush...true...but I do also find many reasons to criticise his administration. Pandering to the whacky religious right is something that alarms me a great deal about the Bush admin.

The world we live in is not black and white. It is not honest truthers vs evil NWO agents. You are not "either with us or against us". Our world is full of good people trying very hard to do the right thing every day. The truly evil are few.

Asking hard questions is a good thing to do...but sooner or later you have to have the guts to accept the answers that may not conform to your expectations.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Chippy (and Pals)

Chipmunk Stew, We Love You!
Are you many? Or Are you Few?

I wonder how you respond to truth...
Perhaps like a pain in the tooth.

We try our best on this board
To be accomodating to troll lords

I try not myself to insults hurl
So that truth can indeed unfurl

We ask not for your acceptance
We ask you to look at your conscience

If, indeed, you seek the truth
You don't need us to find the proof

This truth is hidden - in plain view
Maybe even in the "Chipmunk Stew"

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Schedule Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Jay Ref's first post of today timed at 1:51pm ... Right on cue!

Jay Ref wrote:
Quote:

Jay Ref, you are indeed a legend...in your own lunchtime.

I can only wonder what gems of BS you have in store for today.

I'll take a look after you clock off at around 9pm this evening.

Watching me ...watching you

The Watcher

Ooooooh! quit it man! You're freaking me out!!!
-z

(no keep it up..I've never been stalked before! I feel so special!)

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Lucky Guess? Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
Quote:
I work in DC and live in Woodbridge (which is BTW very close to Quantico) so kudos for a lucky guess.

No luck involved, just the same approach to data analysis that I (and many others) have been using to determine our understanding of 9/11 and subsequent events. I wonder how many other 'lucky guesses' have guided me close to the truth?

Jay Ref wrote:
Quote:
....but sooner or later you have to have the guts to accept the answers that may not conform to your expectations.

Now, ain't that the truth!

The Watcher
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The world we live in is not black and white. It is not honest truthers vs evil NWO agents. You are not "either with us or against us". Our world is full of good people trying very hard to do the right thing every day. The truly evil are few.

i agree jref.
so stop talking to us like we are members of an insane religious cult.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Hey this isn't fair. I want profiling. Eveyone else gets a go, and all I got was something about some greek letters.

HEHEH Sucker...you have to know which JREF posters to swipe funny stuff from.

Wink
-z

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
Quote:

i agree jref.
so stop talking to us like we are members of an insane religious cult.

I deal in evidence. You people stop acting like you're insane members of a crazy cult and I'll stop treating you like you are. Sometimes it takes hard headed sarcasm to knife through the nonsense spouted here. (And BTW, stalking forum posters is nonsense meant to intimidate. )

-z

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

Well does it, lets ask? I just opened the 585 pdf of the official report and searched for "Israel" 35 references were found.

None of them referred to this group of people that were arrested. Most of the references refer to 3 things:

1) Threat of Attacks in Israel
2) US Support of Israel
3) Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

For example, at no point does the report refer to Israel's attack on the USS Liberty

A 1967 incident that most agree was an accident and some assert was intentional. Why would they refer to this?

Quote:
I know you are likely to say "What's that got to do with 9/11?" Perhaps if people watch the video and do some research, they'll find out. They may also later find out about Israel's secret weapons programs (from a BBC documentary).

It's not so much a secret anymore, thanks to Vanunu.

Quote:
But of course, this has no relation to 9/11 either, does it, chippy chap?

No. Not that I can see.

Why so indirect, AJ? If you have a connection to draw, be upfront about it. What does the USS Liberty incident and Israel's "secret" WMD program have to do with 9/11?
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Lucky Guess? Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
Quote:
I work in DC and live in Woodbridge (which is BTW very close to Quantico) so kudos for a lucky guess.

No luck involved, just the same approach to data analysis that I (and many others) have been using to determine our understanding of 9/11 and subsequent events. I wonder how many other 'lucky guesses' have guided me close to the truth?

You'll close in on "the truth" a lot quicker by following evidence instead of depending on luck. Besides, every other thing in your "profile" of me was dead wrong. but I guess you'll count the one hit and try to forget the many misses. This friends is precisely what "psychics" do. Congrats Watcher, you've made the leap from CT to woo-woo in one easy move. (Not so hard to fathom though as the CT itself is just another form of woo)
Quote:

Jay Ref wrote:
Quote:
....but sooner or later you have to have the guts to accept the answers that may not conform to your expectations.

Now, ain't that the truth!

The Watcher

Yes it is.

-z

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayRef wrote:

Well, to give you a hypothetical expectation:

I am going to jump off a 47 storey steel framed building - a copy of WTC 7, with no parachute and no propulsion mechanism. My expectation? I would HIT THE GROUND 6.5 seconds. Then, everyone would be able so SEE my guts!

The answer WOULD CONFORM to my expectation.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
For Chippy (and Pals)

Chipmunk Stew, We Love You!
Are you many? Or Are you Few?

I wonder how you respond to truth...
Perhaps like a pain in the tooth.

We try our best on this board
To be accomodating to troll lords

I try not myself to insults hurl
So that truth can indeed unfurl

We ask not for your acceptance
We ask you to look at your conscience

If, indeed, you seek the truth
You don't need us to find the proof

This truth is hidden - in plain view
Maybe even in the "Chipmunk Stew"

There once was a mod, name of Johnson,
Who won't give a serious response 'n'
Will always confuse
Terrorists for Teh Jooos,
And end up in a book by Jon Ronson.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
But please, please keep wondering who I am.

-z

Bad news Jay. I know exactly who you are. I know why Frankfurt is important to you, and I've seen your posts in several places, one of which I'd rather not have visited.

Cool
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
But please, please keep wondering who I am.

-z

Bad news Jay. I know exactly who you are. I know why Frankfurt is important to you, and I've seen your posts in several places, one of which I'd rather not have visited.

Cool

Do tell...

My life is pretty much an open book...but then again it might just all be CIA-planted. Cool

So tell me...all about me...I'll let you know if you are right. But I would ask you one small question: Why is it suddenly about me? I thought we were investigating 9/11 not poor old Rick.

-z

BTW IS, I'll tell you...you are doing far better than Mr. Watcher. You are on the right track my friend. Problem is, once all is known about me I won't be so much fun to wonder about anymore...and my pleas for evidence supporting the CT will remain unaffected.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
So tell me...all about me...

Why is it suddenly about me? I thought we were investigating 9/11 not poor old Rick.

High school in Frankfurt, caught in the worldcom collapse. That's enough isn't it? Besides I left my harddisc at work so I have to go on memory.

I'm not really that interested in you to be honest, but it's my view that there are agents out here in 911 BB land and I would like to find some of them, as it would be part of proving that 911 was an inside job.

But my investigations of this so far, leads me to believe they're mostly on our side of the fence.

Last edited by IronSnot on Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
[ Why is it suddenly about me? I thought we were investigating 9/11 not poor old Rick.

High school in Frankfurt, caught in the worldcom collapse. That's enough isn't it? Besides I left my harddisc at work so I have to go on memory.

I'm not really that interested in you to be honest, but it's my view that there are agents out here in 911 BB land and I would like to find some of them, as it would be part of proving that 911 was an inside job.

But my investigations of this so far, leads me to believe they're mostly on our side of the fence.

Pretty sketchy man...you can do better than that! It's all out there, you've found out enough about me to just get a few broad things right...and the little details wrong.

I've left a lot of digital bread crumbs my friend...maybe even more than my buddy Gabe.

-z

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
I've left a lot of digital bread crumbs my friend...maybe even more than my buddy Gabe.

Offhand, I don't think I know who Gabe is, but I agree about the crumbs. Anyway as stated I've left my harddisc at work so even if I was interested in continuing this (which I'm not) I don't have access to what I found.

Say hi to Jan for me.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Posting Log Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Offhand, I don't think I know who Gabe is, but I agree about the crumbs. Anyway as stated I've left my harddisc at work so even if I was interested in continuing this (which I'm not) I don't have access to what I found.

Say hi to Jan for me.

Oh, we involving the family now? Well, I'll say hi,...and we'll remain friendly-like...but I do want you to realize the meaning of these two little words and 1 acronym: LIFE MEMBER - NRA.

Just so's we understand each other.

-z

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
There once was a mod, name of Johnson,
Who won't give a serious response 'n'
Will always confuse
Terrorists for Teh Jooos,
And end up in a book by Jon Ronson.

Now THAT impresses me! I like it.

However, if Jon Ronson wrote a book with anything I said in it, he would have to heavily edit it to get it published. In any case, he has not contacted me at all (and to be honest, I don't think he will).

However, it's easy for forum readers to see, that was well as my "nonesense" posts, I have responded to SERIOUS questions and statements with SERIOUS answers in fact, they're so easy to find, I needn't even post links!

And you've got me on "Teh Jooos" - don't know what they are.

I am just off out now to pick 3000 leaflets and post 15 Loose Change DVD's. People seem to be asking me for them.

Take care,

Andrew

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
However, it's easy for forum readers to see, that was well as my "nonesense" posts, I have responded to SERIOUS questions and statements with SERIOUS answers in fact, they're so easy to find, I needn't even post links!

Well it's hard to be precise in a limerick Cool

Down here in the Troll Hole, your nonsense posts far exceed your serious ones, no? I am seriously interested in your serious response to my question above:
Quote:
What does the USS Liberty incident and Israel's "secret" WMD program have to do with 9/11?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: