FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wikipedia Censorship

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazds
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Wikipedia Censorship Reply with quote

For some reason this post keeps getting removed from here without ANY reason or reply to my enquiries as to why...

Here is my response to my block for "vandalism" in response to this
chav moron (who looks like someone who has just had his brain removed
or maybe hes just been smoking pot all night!) - http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Morton_devonshire who has been responsible
for deleting pages on wikipedia relating to 911 Truth!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jazds

I am new to using Wikipedia - esp in regards to how wikipedia works,
if I did something wrong I need to be told what exactly I did wrong -
rather than have some abusive name rubber stamped over my account -
VANDALISM - with a block on further use. If that is your way of
responding to people who missuse wikipedia out of a lack of knowledge
on how it works, then very soon no one other that a small bunch of
wiki literate users will bother logging in!

I was looking at the profile for Morton Devonshire http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Morton_devonshire who has been posting
extremist Point of View comments on Wikipedia, while endeavouring to
delete entries that others have worked hard to create, claiming their
deletion for exactly the same reason.

These deletions are not Point of View articles, they are factual
entries backed up by citations, links and well researched references
that can be readily backed up and are in the process of being backed
up.

On his profile page Morton Devonshire has posted pictures of people
wearing tin foil hats and proudly lists the number of websites he has
deleted and is endeavouring to delete which are - strangely enough
not on a wide variety of subjects but based on the US Truth
Movement. His profile reads like a poke in the face of anyone who
has had their content deleted by him. That should not be tollerated
by any institution that wishes to create a respectable image of
itself to the public.

Posting pictures of people wearing tin foil hats may be amusing to a
few sad minded individuals but to others it is extremely insulting,
especially as the people who are bing poked fun of are only
interested in the truth - something others wish to close their eyes
and minds to. It reminds me of the time when segragationists would
poke fun of black people and hand golly wogs in their windows as a
display of their political views regaring integration! Different
subject maybe but similar kind of reaction. "I don't agree with you
but rather than debate the facts, I am just going to call you mad!"
- "I don't agree with your rights so rather than debate with you I'm
just going to remind you of why you don't have any!"

I choose to edit the Point of View content on Devonshire's page,
which I seemed to be free to do and I did so believing it would be
part of a process of reviewing his page and the highlighting the
inflammatory content he has posted there, rather than be regarded as
vandalism.

John, posted a warning on my Talk Page and a couple of seconds later
a ban. Surely you can not post a warning and a ban within seconds of
each other - that is an abuse in itself!

I have no interest in vandalism or abusing wikipedia. All I wanted
to do was highlight the abuse of Morton Devonshire in his deletion of
wikipedia content. I am very concerned at the growing use of
censorship and the main stream Medias ability to ignore inconvenient
issues. I believed wikipedia would be different. It is why most
people use the alternative media as it is a many to many rather than
a one to many medium. Please help keep it that way.

I appologise if what I did was an abuse. Again I believed I was
embarking of raising a review of Devonshires Wikipedia Profile,
especially as he is being held up as some kind of award wining wiki
content editor. When clearly he is just an arogant person who wishes
to inflame other users and delete content he prefers to close his
mind to.

Jarrett
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarrett - great to see someone with the time and tenacity to deal with this manifestation of visigoths.

Please don't take this personally, but the very idea that these Orwellian revisionists had the temerity to label you 'Vandal' speaks much about their own spiritual state.

Chomsky had a good analogy for this behavior where he said "When caught with hand in till...yell thief thief and distract away from your own activity"

Rather sums up the present world situation doesn't it?

Good luck with MONGO'n'Mort if you start a new Wiki a/c...
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Wikipedia Censorship Reply with quote

jazds wrote:
For some reason this post keeps getting removed from here without ANY reason or reply to my enquiries as to why...
Jarrett

jazds, making multiple threads about this is not productive, and your posts are not being removed, they are being moved to the dustbin, as other members have given you links to your original post, yet you continue to repeatedly post the same thing over and over.

Respect to what you are doing re Wikipedia, but one thread on this is enough. Please keep to your orginal post.

If you need help finding your past posts, click on your profile button, then Find all posts by jazds .

Thanks for your cooperation.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
Morton_devonshire
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Wikipedia Censorship Reply with quote

[quote="jazds"]
...I have no interest in vandalism or abusing wikipedia....I appologise if what I did was an abuse....Jarrett[/quote]

You have no interest? Yeah, right. That's why you vandalized my page. You're nothing but a vandal and a Propagandist for the ridiculous and unsubstantiated notion that the US government is somehow responsible for the 9/11 attacks. How can you possibly believe that baloney?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Wikipedia Censorship Reply with quote

Morton_devonshire wrote:

........the ridiculous and unsubstantiated notion that the US government is somehow responsible for the 9/11 attacks. How can you possibly believe that baloney?

If the charges made on this site about the 9/11 attacks are so ridiculous and unsubstantiated why don't you prove your case (it must be a very simple matter for you) by argument and the presentation of evidence rather than by vandalising information put into the public domain and deleting pages in Wikipedia?

There are two big reasons why we 'believe that boloney'.

1) Firstly, when we raise very serious and alarming questions relating to 9/11 evidence (for example, the almost exactly free-fall speed of the WTCs' collapses) people like yourself offer no sensible explanation, in terms of the official narrative, for the violation of basic laws of physics that such facts reveal.

2) More often than not, supporters of the 'official conspiracy theory', like yourself, do not bother with argument but rather indulge in infantile abuse and ridicule. This is the methodology of the propagandist, not the truth-seeker. It is the methodology of the wilful liar.
It is the practiced strategy of the advertising industry. Repetition, repetition, repetition.
.....oh, and dirty tricks are the modus operandi of the criminal and common rogue.

There are other lesser reasons that follow from these first two.

When one rejects our society's dominant political paradigm, as one must on realising that the 9/11 official story is a complete lie, one's own research uncovers other explanations for our current disgusting political reality that are much more integrated and truthful than the kind of rubbish served up every day in the mainstream media.

If you want to begin to understand the world you inhabit, pimple-head, you could do no better than to watch the following on Google Video (and this is not even about 9/11).

Part One:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1583154561904832383&q=money masters&total=7&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Part Two:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-529716659023952808&q=moneym asters&total=7&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
Morton_devonshire
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: The Impotence of Prisonplanet.com Reply with quote

Well, your efforts to disrupt me have had zero impact. I still continue to delete articles not meeting the Wikipedia standards of neutral point of view, verifiability, and citation to reliable sources.

By the way, I am NOT an Administrator on Wikipedia -- I don't have the power to delete anything on my own. The only power I have is to persuade other Wikipedians that an article violates Wikipedia's rules, and should be deleted. Further, those articles only get deleted if they go through our deletion review process and a sufficient number of Wikipedians agree by consensus that an article should get deleted.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wikipedian deletion process is a Zionist deletion process. Please do not try to pretend that there is something impartial or unbiased going on here.

Wikipedia is owned and controlled by the same kind of people who peddle lies in the mainstream media.

They may have all the money and make 95% of the noise but the encouraging thing is that in spite of this fewer and fewer believe them.

In the USA a recent poll reveals that 51% of the people do not accept the official narrative for 9/11.

This, in spite of wall-to-wall continual propagation of the big 9/11 lie in all the mainstream media (oh......and in Wikipedia)
jazds

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moron_devonshire

You have one hell of a dumb name! But then you are a dumb person.

Anyone with more than TWO brain cells who has bothered to look into the events of Sept 11th realises that what they are being told by the US government is a bucket of ****.

Now if you have the balls Moron, please contact me with your phone number and we'll get together and I'll knock some sence into your weak cowardly empty chav-pot head skull but I doubt you have any balls.

You are being paid to delete pages on Wikipedia.
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will NEVER contribute to Wikipedicure EVER again having had my world war two witness testimony about the fate of Hitler's treasurer Martin Bormann

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miJ4IH4MGC0
censored within less than an hour. They have no effective peer review or appeal process neither have their London office responded to my requests. While truthful on things that don't matter on the contentious stuff they are just another arm of the lie machine.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: