FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection Reply with quote

Firstly, thanks to Pikey for the kind words in respect of my recent appearance at New Horizons in Blackpool. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to present
Quote:
to such an interested and knowledgeable audience.

In response to a recent posting; it is true that the original version of The 9/11 -7/7 Connection DVD, contained some esoteric material which was initially only intended for presentation at The Glastonbury Symposium. The DVD manifested due to the phenomenal interest that this presentation appeared to have provoked. I was very aware that the original content was perhaps inappropriate for the wider audience. As a result of this, we produced a subsequent version (The Director's Cut) which replaces the esoteric content with a review of the events of 21/7, 22/7 & 23/7. This DVD culminates with a closer look at the role of Peter Power and Visor Consultants on July 7. The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection (The Director's Cut) is available from www.spiritualalchemy.com for just £6. The original Glastonbury version is still available but only when specifically requested.

Over 200 of the original version were distributed and there are now almost 300 of the later version out there somewhere. However, I know that they are being copied so I am sure they are playing their part in flagging the issues and raising the awareness.

I have listed below, the remainder of the 2005 schedule for The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection presentations and am in the process of putting together a schedule for 2006. Anyone interested in helping me to identify prospective venues and assisting with local publicity, please contact me at ianr.crane@virgin.net

All events start at 7:30pm

Weds 16 Nov - Holiday Inn. M5, Jct 25, Taunton, Somerset

Thurs 17 Nov - The Stowey Arm. Main Road, Exmister, Devon

Fri 18 Nov - Elmfiled School. Love Lane, Stourbridge, West Midlands

Sat 19 Nov - The Dancehouse Theatre. Oxford Road, Manchester

Mon 21 Nov - Forde Hall Social Club. Brunel Road, Newton Abbott, Devon

Thurs 24 Nov - The Globe Hotel. Fore Street, Torrington, Devon

Mon 28 Nov - The Awareness Centre. Woodland Road, Ashburton, Devon

Tues 29 Nov - The Beehive Centre. Beehive Yard, Bath, Somerset
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Davies from Manchester has asked me to get this info. out to people:

There will be an illustrated talk by Ian Crane entitled 'Rethink 9/11 and its connection to 7/7' (I went to the one in St Annes near Blackpool and it was excellent) at the Dance House Theatre, Oxford Road, Manchester (opposite the BBC) a week today on Saturday, 19 November, beginning 7.30pm. For advance tickets and info. please ring 0161 237 9753.

David hopes as a result of this evening a new 9/11 campaigning group will be up and running in the Manchester area.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just make this clear, Ian, that the DVD on offer on your website is an updated Version of the original, because the info available doesn't specify this
I'd just like to be sure, before I order

PS Nothing against crop circle info, personally. In some ways for me and some others it was the most interesting part of the DVD
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I confirm that it is the updated version of 'The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection' DVD that is now available from www.spiritualalchemy.com

I will modify the text on the website to make sure that this is understood.

The original Glastonbury version (recorded on July 22nd) will still be available but only if specifically requested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: