FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woodwalton - Anti-Terror Laws Misused To Protect Informer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neilbettson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Woodwalton - Anti-Terror Laws Misused To Protect Informer Reply with quote

Woodwalton residents have been tricked into covering up for a police informer who regularly organizes attacks on innocent people.

As part of 'The War On Terror', a police informer is being protected by the U.K. police and The Home Office. His arrangement with the British Government is that he will be allowed to carry out assaults on vulnerable people, in return for information stolen from private internet accounts, mobile phones and 24/7 surveillance.

The Government made the same mistake with this man in 1999 and hundreds of people were killed and injured in a botched 'honeytrap' operation. There was an immediate cover-up involving the police and senior ministers. Now they are risking people's lives again.

Villagers of Woodwalton, a tiny hamlet in Cambridgeshire, England, have been lied to and are unwittingly helping a manipulative criminal to protect his gang of thugs.

PLEASE SEE:
http://woodwalton.wordpress.com
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doesn't appear to be any substance to this Neil,
what are you attempting to prove?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
neilbettson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Too Casual About Other People's Suffering Reply with quote

I cannot see how you would expect me to give positive proof that this is going on, because harassment is very difficult to prove - that is why it is done.

I have letters from my M.P. which show that whilst he claimed to be writing to the Home Office, they claimed he had not. He claims he wrote several times, yet they had not received anything. Where did they all go?

My wife is a witness that we saw this police informer outside our house, but how can I prove that on a message board?

I have a clean record, yet as soon as this informer attacked my family, the police started to harass us. But how can I prove that online?

I have a witness that our post is being opened, but how can they give their testimony in a virtual environment?

The fact is you accept all sorts of claims on your board without any more substance than my story, yet you don't insult the posters. You should have a look at the story of Shauna Bailey on my blog and see the damage that people like you do to victims of crime.

I only posted on this board because one of your headings was about psyops carried out by the Government on innocent people. That is very close to what is happening to us.

I BITTERLY RESENT your casual accusation that I am a liar.

I hope you and your family never have to suffer the abuse that we have at the hands of the Government and the police.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to work wout how to put some flesh on the bare bones of these accusations. eg.
Name of the informer
Names of the individual police
Dates
Who you are
Words spoken

Without anything like this nobody will take what you are saying seriously

BTW I didn't call you a liar at all just trying to help you get some traction

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
neilbettson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Are You Serious? Reply with quote

If I gave you this information it would leave me wide open to a defamation action, more harassment from the police, attacks by the security services.

Why would you ask me who I am when the whole point of this sort of whistleblowing is to retain anonimity?

Your comments seem very odd indeed.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You aren't defaming anyone if your allegations are true.
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Presume its similar or linked to this posted on David Icke forum under heading Woodwalton Pedophile

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo_lily
hello Lookinthus2

ive been a reader of this site for ages but only now do i feel the need to post

i believe you because i live not far from woodwalton and im wondering if what you report links with our story

i will cut it really short but PLEASE CONTACT ME...(im not sure how this forum works yet but you should be able to get my email address from my profile ?)

im a 38 year old disabled woman,i dared to speak out about a housing group in the area who are blatantly occult and their head is quite clearly a cult leader (their logo and name says it all and thats without everything else i have found out !! we suspect much more is going on too),they housed us in a condemned house for 9 years (i moved there from london to make my health better,we had no choice but to accept the house,they promised to do it up,they never did) their boiler almost killed me,we had many accidents
we are victims of harrassment,my website about our story was illegally deleted by them,we were arrested for hostage taking,they tried to evict us the very week our son got stabbed (and these people claim to be christians !!) we cannot get help from anyone,i have been labelled as mentally ill to please them,i tried to commit suicide over the whole thing yet still they discredit us and harrass us (even down to being followed etc)
what i am saying is that we have experienced the MP you mention and also we think we were bribed by another local mp with "shut up" money of nearly £8000,we find he is linked to the housing group,he has tried to control us in many ways even down to telling my husband to go to work "he would look after me" while i was in the middle of having a breakdown
he demanded my husband go to his house every weekend to tell him what we spent our money on,that was the consequence of him giving us an extremely dodgy "loan"
i had a video of a bailiff threatening me,when i called the police they made out they couldnt see anything !
the police have treated us like murderers but dismiss what we say is going on
so what im saying is,we have experienced the same as you with Huntingdon authorities
as it stands they can just accuse me of being the "mad woman" and get any attempts at me speaking out closed down
we too have experience tampered with mail and crappy attitudes from all the agencies,down to some dodgy mental health meeting where a "mental health nurse" asked if i knew what a conspiracy theory was and do i go on the "david icke" website
we have boxes of evidence (which the police confiscated !) and years worth of recorded meetings etc
i cannot believe that the people of huntingdon do not see whats going on !!
i am a lone voice that doesnt get heard
also ,i dont know if you know but the local paper who shall remain nameless for now,is probably paid off to not report bad stories about said housing group,yet they do ridiculous articles with blatant tip offs that the head of housing group is a cult leader !

they also have an uncanny ability to know our every move

anyway,there is so much more i can tell you and im wondering if your story is linked in some way ????? because you have had the same treatment as us

WE NEED HELP BECAUSE THIS CANNOT GO ON : (

all the nonsense going on in the uk is controled by free masons so you must have trodden on some free masons toes some where along the line ,the news papers are controled by free masons as is everything elss not just in the uk but in europe .there is no human rights it costs to much money .thats why your declaired as mad if you complaine sorry to tell you that .the rich can abuse the poor as they have done for centurys. its still the old class system in europe controled by old money and land owners . there will never be human rights for poor people and thats why paedophiles will always be there getting away with it. money. money.
money.

Was this the Housing Group mentioned above?
http://www.luminus.org.uk/index.aspx?redirect=true

headed up by this interesting character chan Abraham
http://eleadershipinternational.com/about-chan

and some interesting comments for and against
http://www.insidehousing.co.uk/ihstory.aspx?storycode=6505018

neilbettson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Confused Reply with quote

"Was this the Housing Group mentioned above? "

If you are referring to Indigo Lily's message, I can't see any mention of Luminous in her post.
neilbettson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Real Names Online? Reply with quote

Tony Gosling has asked me to publish my identity online.

Can you show me other posts on this board where Gosling himself has asked for a member to give their real name?

I have NEVER seen a request like this on any other message board EVER.
neilbettson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:01 am    Post subject: Defending The Truth Post Disappears From Google Reply with quote

There is another post about the Woodwalton Pedophile scandal on Defending the Truth

http://www.defendingthetruth.com/conspiracy-theories/33206-woodwalton- pedophile-scandal.html

It was appearing at about 15 in Google's search rankings but it disappears on certain days, yet all their other threads are still searchable.

Is this an attempt to hide

http://woodwalton.wordpress.com

from public view?
neilbettson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be a lot happier if I got some straight answers to fair questions on this board, especially concerning 'Tony Gosling's' request for my real identity.

Fair or not?
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neilbettson wrote:
I would be a lot happier if I got some straight answers to fair questions on this board, especially concerning 'Tony Gosling's' request for my real identity.

Fair or not?

Names of the individual police.

For citizen arrest then Neil

If you don’t think the establishment already know who we all are, with little research on their part.

Then why not anonymously? Tell us who these police are so some people could make a citizen arrest-s. Before this, what evidence do you have they have done wrong?

Done wrong as most perceive it (Many people are catching on that their main “top down job” is to protect criminals in government) even some police are catching on.

I respect people’s anonymity; please I will stand up and put my name for Justice.

Andrew Edmans
neilbettson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andrew, Can you show me some other posts on this board where Tony Gosling has asked other people their real name?
neilbettson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Citizen's Arrests Of Police Officers? Reply with quote

Hi again Andrew, how many citizens arrests of police officers have you made to date?
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

''Hi Andrew, Can you show me some other posts on this board where Tony Gosling has asked other people their real name?''

Dont give your name then when it's asked. What evidence do you have that these police officer-s should be arrested for in this particular case?

I can't prove (have no evidence) one way or another, if i have or have not arrested/stopped any criminal. It's just how some few people bring about Justice, when the case is clear.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Confused Reply with quote

neilbettson wrote:
"Was this the Housing Group mentioned above? "

If you are referring to Indigo Lily's message, I can't see any mention of Luminous in her post.

Luminous Housing. In the post on Ickes forum someone mentioned local housing association with occult symbolism and that they call themselves christian. A search in Yell .com throws up a few housing associations the most likely one with an "occultic" name was Luminous. A little further digging about there chairman Chan Abraham shows some think he is a bit of a cult figure and also calls himself a christian. Elementary my dear Watson!
Not necessarily linking it with your situation but Woodwalton cant be that big a place to have 2 conspiracies going on separately.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Names Online? Reply with quote

If you're trying to get some news coverage or action on this Neil there's no point whatever in trying to remain anonymous
The authorities will know who you are anyway.

neilbettson wrote:
Tony Gosling has asked me to publish my identity online.

Can you show me other posts on this board where Gosling himself has asked for a member to give their real name?

I have NEVER seen a request like this on any other message board EVER.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: