FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apostate gay Bishop of Grantham lied about his sexuality

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Jihad for Peace and Against NWO Deep State Totalitarianism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:53 pm    Post subject: Apostate gay Bishop of Grantham lied about his sexuality Reply with quote

Apostasy: Romans 1:27 'Men doing shameful things with men & receiving in themselves due reward for their perversion'

Bishop of Grantham becomes first Church of England bishop to come out publicly as gay
The Bishop of Grantham, Nicholas Chamberlain, has become the first ever bishop in the Church of England to state publicly that he is in a gay relationship.

Appointment of a gay man as Bishop of Grantham is 'major error', says Gafcon
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/appointment-of-a-gay-man-as -bishop-of-grantham-is-major-error-sa/
3 SEPTEMBER 2016 • 7:40PM
The appointment of a gay man as the bishop of Grantham was a “major error”, says the conservative Anglican group Gafcon.

Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain became the first in the Church of England to publicly reveal he is gay and in a relationship on Friday.

He said he is in a long-term, celibate relationship with his male partner.

"It was not my decision to make a big thing about coming out," he said.

The bishop lied when he said he had been open about his sexuality prior to the appointment

"People know I'm gay, but it's not the first thing I'd say to anyone. Sexuality is part of who I am, but it's my ministry that I want to focus on."

He was consecrated last year by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby - who has said he knew about the bishop's sexuality.

He also said he had been open about his sexuality prior to becoming a bishop.

But Gafcon, a group which includes conservative Anglicans around the world, said there had been an “element of secrecy” around the appointment and added the news would “exacerbate” divisions within the church.

"There are aspects of this appointment which are a serious cause for concern for biblically orthodox Anglicans around the world, and therefore we believe that this appointment is a major error," the Gafcon statement said.

Anglican Future @gafconference
Statement on the appointment of the Bishop of Grantham. #Anglican http://gafcon.org/2016/09/gafcon-statement-on-the-appointment-of-the-b ishop-of-grantham/
2:42 PM - 3 Sep 2016
10 10 Retweets 13 13 likes

It added that the “element of secrecy” in the Bishop’s new role gave the idea "that it has been arranged with the aim of presenting the Church with a 'fait accompli', rather than engaging with possible opposition".

The statement was signed by Gafcon’s general secretary, the Most Reverend Peter Jensen, and Canon Andy Lines, the chairman of the group’s UK task force.

Bishop Chamberlain made the announcement to the Guardian newspaper on Friday after an unnamed Sunday paper reportedly threatened to publish a story about his sexuality.

Most Rev Justin Welby, the Archbishop of Canterbury, said Mr Chamberlain's sexuality was "completely irrelevant".

"I am and have been fully aware of Bishop Nick's long-term, committed relationship," he added.

"His appointment as Bishop of Grantham was made on the basis of his skills and calling to serve the church in the diocese of Lincoln.

"He lives within the bishops' guidelines and his sexuality is completely irrelevant to his office."

It is thought no serving bishop has ever before gone public about their sexuality. The former Archbishop of York, Lord Hope, said in 1995 that his sexuality was a "grey area".

A Church of England spokesman said: "Nicholas has not misled anyone and has been open and truthful if asked. The matter is not secret, although it is private as is the case with all partnerships/relationships."

Stevie Gee Totally correct Tony. .its not about being politically correct , theologically correct it's all about being biologically correct.

Daniel Deacon
It's weird that he's in a relationship, but doesn't have sex. Is he yanking everyone's chain here? I find it hard to believe. It's clear that the Anglican church is going to split at some time soon,over the issue of Homosexuality,the question is when?

Andrew Livesey So it should the Bible is very clear on this issue

Mal Samuel
I guess this gives a new meaning to the phrase, "Bashing your Bishop."

Sean Robertson Does this include the ones who interfered with boys? Do they not count as gay? Serious question.

Andrew Livesey Guess it goes back to whose defining "gay"

Michael Sean Munn gay means homosexual not paedophile

Sean Robertson Do men who are sexually attracted to other males, regardless of age, not qualify as homosexuals by definition? Which was the actual question. Or do you believe that being a homosexual automatically excludes the possibility of being a paedophile?

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn Do men who are sexually attracted to other males, regardless of age, not qualify as homosexuals by definition? Which was the actual question. Or do you believe that being a homosexual automatically excludes the possibility of being a paedophile?

Michael Sean Munn being a true homosexual means you are attracted to adult males NOT children. Sex is for adults

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn There are degrees of homosexuality? I am talking about definition.

Michael Sean Munn men not boys

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn I am not talking about your personal preferences, Michael, as they do not qualify as universal.

Michael Sean Munn paedophelia is NOT a type of sexuality because sex is for adults. If it is not consentual it is rape not sex and children cannot consent therefore paedophiles are a kind of rapist. hope that's clear enough for you Sean Robertson

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn It is the standard reactionary response, Michael, but it still does not address the point.

Michael Sean Munn I'm not being reactionary I am calm and factual.

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn Are you saying that the two preferences are mutually contradictory? Are you claiming that gay men cannot also be paedophiles?

Michael Sean Munn they are separate in people

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn Nonsense. I speak from experience.

Michael Sean Munn I'm worried about you, and I think you need therapy and perhaps sectioning.

Michael Sean Munn are children safe with you?

Michael Sean Munn I don't believe they are

Michael Sean Munn what does ad hominem mean

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn GTFU.

Michael Sean Munn whose being reactionary

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn "what does ad hominem mean" You can use Facebook but you can't use Google? And you think you're qualified to criticise my reasoning? Very Happy

Michael Sean Munn or calm

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn "whose being reactionary" (sic) I raised a point. You addressed a different point. That is called projection.

Michael Sean Munn perhaps but if so it was a pertinent projection

Michael Sean Munn sexuality is about consenting adults

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn Pertinent how? Because it was a product of your own imagination?

Sean Robertson Michael Sean Munn Very Happy No surprise there.

Sean Robertson Let me put it another way. Is the fact that priests tend to abuse boys purely circumstantial or is there evidence to suggest that paedophiles express a gender preference?

Tony Gosling
Tony Gosling Some excellent points Michael Sean Munn. Since the Bishop has deceived the church & his vicars about his sexuality, might he also be deceiving us all about his celibacy?

Sean Robertson Very Happy I especially enjoyed the point where he suggested I was a risk to children.

Mal Samuel · Friends with Ben Griffin and 1 other
I personally would not care if my local vicar or priest was gay, or even if he or she were having an affair with a man or a lady, out of wedlock . (Paedophilia is another matter, of course.)

Michael Sean Munn perhaps I bet. Some people definitely manage without though I suspect. Quote from Pulp Fiction, all you got to do is go home jerk off and forget about her.

Michael Sean Munn
the quote is something like that anyway

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Jihad for Peace and Against NWO Deep State Totalitarianism All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: