FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Australian 'My Health Record' new Nazi Eugenics programme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauchenauermartin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Australian 'My Health Record' new Nazi Eugenics programme Reply with quote

AUSTRALIAN MY HEALTH RECORD: THE PREPARATION FOR A NEW NAZI EUGENICS PROGRAM
https://highschoolbioethics.georgetown.edu/units/cases/unit4_5.html

Allen,

I have been taking the time to briefly look some more at what the Australian Federal Government is doing in implementing the “MY HEALTH RECORD” and the more I learn about it, it is replicating what happened in Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

On the link above is a very good study of the details of what happened in the Nazi Eugenics Programs, prepared by the Kennedy Institute of Ethics at Georgetown University. If you read the material carefully, you will find that the whole program evolved around the abolition of patient confidentiality in the Hippocratic Oath with centralization of all HEALTH RECORDS by Nazi doctors.

It started with the “Law for the Prevention of Progeny with Hereditary Diseases” issued on July 14, 1933, beginning with the roundup and sterilization of all people with so-called hereditary illnesses, feeble-mindedness, schizophrenia, epilepsy, blindness, deafness, physical deformities, alcoholism etc. The law established some 200 Genetic Health Courts at which teams of lawyers and doctors would secretly subpoena medical records from doctors in order to choose candidates for sterilization. This in turn led up to the Nazi Holocaust.

Once again, this whole devious process of having corrupt doctors en-masse breaking their Hippocratic Oath to keep all their patients medical records confidential, with setting up a giant state digital database of everyone’s health, is setting the stage for another Nazi Holocaust.

You can go straight to AUSTRALIA’S NATIONAL DIGITAL HEALTH STRATEGY here to appreciate what these devils are planning: https://www.digitalhealth.gov.au/about-the-agency/publications/austral ias-national-digital-health-strategy You will see that this strategy is working towards having every Australian being registered in MY HEALTH RECORD, unless they choose not to have one, by the end of 2018, with the full program being implemented by 2022.

You can read about MY HEALTH RECORD here on the Government’s own website: https://myhealthrecord.gov.au/internet/mhr/publishing.nsf/content/home

In Australia, from 2012 until 2015, MY HEALTH RECORD was initially called, “PERSONALLY-CONTROLLED ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD” (PCEHR). But because few people took up a PCEHR voluntarily, the name was changed and new new program was launched. According to health.gov.au, in a test program of it on a million citizens, only 2% of Australians decided to opt out.

The biggest obstacle that the Australian Federal Government has had with introducing MY HEALTH RECORD is the need to gain legal consent (we remember, first established following the Nazi Doctors’ Trial at the end of WW2 with the publishing of the NUREMBERG CODE which required the informed, voluntary, legal consent of all patients). According to this report, “REASONS TO OPT OUT OF MY HEALTH RECORD / E-HEALTH” http://annystudio.com/misc/opt-out-of-my-health-record/ this requirement for “legal consent” has now been removed, if you “register.”

At the moment, the law allows for opting out, but there is no guarantee that opting out won’t be stopped or made excessively difficult in the future. Eventually, all patients records on MY HEALTH RECORD will be matched against other government databases and the Australian Taxation Office is also pushing for increased sharing and use of all Government held personal data.

In all, but this time on a global scale and not only in Australia, the complete digitalization of all citizens medical records is taking place, and with it, the abolition of all patient confidentiality, in preparation for a soon-coming state re-enactment of the AUSTRALIAN MY HEALTH RECORD: THE PREPARATION FOR A NEW NAZI EUGENICS PROGRAM

Allen,

I have been taking the time to briefly look some more at what the Australian Federal Government is doing in implementing the “MY HEALTH RECORD” and the more I learn about it, it is replicating what happened in Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

On the link above is a very good study of the details of what happened in the Nazi Eugenics Programs, prepared by the Kennedy Institute of Ethics at Georgetown University. If you read the material carefully, you will find that the whole program evolved around the abolition of patient confidentiality in the Hippocratic Oath with centralization of all HEALTH RECORDS by Nazi doctors.

It started with the “Law for the Prevention of Progeny with Hereditary Diseases” issued on July 14, 1933, beginning with the roundup and sterilization of all people with so-called hereditary illnesses, feeble-mindedness, schizophrenia, epilepsy, blindness, deafness, physical deformities, alcoholism etc. The law established some 200 Genetic Health Courts at which teams of lawyers and doctors would secretly subpoena medical records from doctors in order to choose candidates for sterilization. This in turn led up to the Nazi Holocaust.

Once again, this whole devious process of having corrupt doctors en-masse breaking their Hippocratic Oath to keep all their patients medical records confidential, with setting up a giant state digital database of everyone’s health, is setting the stage for another Nazi Holocaust.

You can go straight to AUSTRALIA’S NATIONAL DIGITAL HEALTH STRATEGY here to appreciate what these devils are planning: https://www.digitalhealth.gov.au/about-the-agency/publications/austral ias-national-digital-health-strategy You will see that this strategy is working towards having every Australian being registered in MY HEALTH RECORD, unless they choose not to have one, by the end of 2018, with the full program being implemented by 2022.

You can read about MY HEALTH RECORD here on the Government’s own website: https://myhealthrecord.gov.au/internet/mhr/publishing.nsf/content/home

In Australia, from 2012 until 2015, MY HEALTH RECORD was initially called, “PERSONALLY-CONTROLLED ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD” (PCEHR). But because few people took up a PCEHR voluntarily, the name was changed and new new program was launched. According to health.gov.au, in a test program of it on a million citizens, only 2% of Australians decided to opt out.

The biggest obstacle that the Australian Federal Government has had with introducing MY HEALTH RECORD is the need to gain legal consent (we remember, first established following the Nazi Doctors’ Trial at the end of WW2 with the publishing of the NUREMBERG CODE which required the informed, voluntary, legal consent of all patients). According to this report, “REASONS TO OPT OUT OF MY HEALTH RECORD / E-HEALTH” http://annystudio.com/misc/opt-out-of-my-health-record/ this requirement for “legal consent” has now been removed, if you “register.”

At the moment, the law allows for opting out, but there is no guarantee that opting out won’t be stopped or made excessively difficult in the future. Eventually, all patients records on MY HEALTH RECORD will be matched against other government databases and the Australian Taxation Office is also pushing for increased sharing and use of all Government held personal data.

In all, but this time on a global scale and not only in Australia, the complete digitalization of all citizens medical records is taking place, and with it, the abolition of all patient confidentiality, in preparation for a soon-coming state re-enactment of the Nazi Euthanasia Program and Final Solution. Yes, its happening right now in front of our eyes!

Regards.

Jack.. Yes, its happening right now in front of our eyes!

Regards.

Jack. (NZ)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: