FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the Criminal Justice System

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauchenauermartin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:17 am    Post subject: the Criminal Justice System Reply with quote

Hi David,

I think you may have referred me to the outstanding Australian Brett Dawson’s book The Evil Deeds of the Ratbag Profession in the Criminal Justice System some years ago which you again include in the link to below. I agree with you, and most he says, but not entirely where he says lawyers tell the judges what to do which really I believe they don’t. In the sense that the Queen heads World Freemasonry, that heads Temple Bar and the Knights Templar, I suppose one could argue Her Royal Highness controls the lawyers as well.

Although all lawyers throughout the world are controlled by Freemasonry’s TEMPLE BAR (founded and named after the Knights Templar) in London, (no lawyer can practise without being a member of the Bar Association). Her Majesty controls the judges directly through the Royal Courts of Justice in London, and in the Commonwealth countries where she is still Head of State, she personally appoints all the judges, not the lawyers or indeed the Parliament. Also, while the public for many hundreds of years has been able to have trial by jury, on appeal there is no jury only Her Majesty’s corrupt judges. In New Zealand’s case, which is typical, the Chief Justice also is a Dame and member of Her Majesty’s Privy Council as well, again, not controlled by Parliament on behalf of the people. So on appeal, THERE IS NO JUSTICE, just TYRANNY AND DICTATORSHIP! All lawyers are trained to become professional liars and ratbags at university, and lawyers’ and judges garments with their traditions are taken from the Pharisees at the time of Christ, adopted into secular Rome, then merged into the Roman Catholic Church, and ultimately hijacked by the Protestant Church. Lawyers, by nature, are simply highly paid professional liars, and were one of the only groups, with medical doctors, Pharisees and Sadducees, strongly repudiated by Christ. Probably this explains why more politicians are lawyers than any other group!

Jack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: