FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Guardian is a gutter press *-awful journal
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: The Guardian is a gutter press *-awful journal Reply with quote

Ever wanted to rip up your Guardian and go and buy a copy of the Mail
These so-called liberal intellectual creeps are selling intelligence service * to the middle class intellectuals, and we can presume the dumbasses are buying it
Though these so-called journalists are fully aware what's going on. They keep slipping us clues
Is the Independent any better?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,16518,1677541,00.html
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear! Hear! I bought the Guardian yesterday for the first time in more than a year. What a nonsense paper it has become. All around us we can see the stepping stones to war against Iran (and possibly Syria) falling into place, and it really makes you weep when a paper like this accepts without question unattributable info. from socalled Intelligence Agencies especially when they got it so wrong over WMD. We certainly have our work cut out!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eek - Seems I have had false hopes about the Guardian - some of the stories published in seemed pretty "subversive" (e.g. How Bush's Grandfather supported the Nazis)

e-mail them and tell them what you think of flimsy reporting...

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Guardian nonsense Reply with quote

I am saddened & disgusted by the ‘mainstream’ media in this country & around the world. All channels of mainstream reporting are in the hands of controllers who sanction which stories get printed & which don’t.

Check the subject of Iran. I saw a copy of the Guardian front page yesterday (I didn’t buy it) with the Iran Nuclear Bomb leading article. What a pack of ‘exclusive’ nonsense.

No-one is reporting on the actual background events surrounding Iran – i.e the stated establishment of their Oil Bourse on 23rd March 2006. To verify this, go to Google/News & type in Iran + Nuclear – you get over 12,000 results. Type in Iran +Bourse & get 31 results – all independent media organisations. Make no mistake, the lies that are being spun surrounding Iran’s Nuclear Intentions instead of any honest reporting on the Oil Bourse is the new version of the previous ‘45 minute’ Iraq weapon misrepresentations.

The Washington Post reported [*] that the most recent National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) of Iran’s nuclear program revealed that, “Iran is about a decade away from manufacturing the key ingredient for a nuclear weapon, roughly doubling the previous estimate of five years.”

[*] Dafina Linzer, “Iran Is Judged 10 Years From Nuclear Bomb U.S. Intelligence Review Contrasts With Administration Statements,” Washington Post, August 2, 2005; Page A01

Does anyone have a list of all the e-mails for the UK news organisations/papers etc? I will e-mail them all & ask about why they are ignoring the Oil Bourse subject.

I have also been searching blogs (using [url] http://technorati.com/[/url] ) & commenting on stories of Iran & Nuclear issues, enlightening them with the info on the Iranian Bourse. This subject has been raised recently in blogworld as people have made the link between the Iranian Oil Bourse date & the date of the discontinuation of the US Federal reserve M3 index.

Further info on the subject of the Iranian Oil Bourse is available at any of the links below:

http://www.energybulletin.net/7707.html
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CLA410A.html
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/GH26Dj01.html
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/C1C0C9B3-DDA9-42E2-AE9C-B7CDBA0 8A6E9.htm
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8354.htm
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just trying "alternative" media -

Google web search: +iran +bourse
Results = 229,000 English pages

Tried: +iran +euro +oil
Results = 1,880,000 English pages!

We seem to be winning ... Very Happy
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Searching.............. Reply with quote

Hi JR,

My figures referred to the NEWS web links, i.e. from searching at http://news.google.co.uk or http://news.google.com . These NEWS sites obtain results from (on-line) editions of newspapers & journals.

Do you have any 'alternative' search engines? Google can be subject to censorship, I have heard. Sometimes http://www.webcrawler.com/ (which uses a number of search engines ) can provide better results.

Anyway, hopefully you get my point.

Spread the Word...........
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you meant news as in Google News. Thought I'd have a look at the other results.

Seems to me that there is way too much focus on the conventional news channels anyway. We all know that they are controlled and I suppose Google to some degree falls under that control. I have not bought a newspaper for probably 15 years - when I started using the Internet. Sometimes flick through a Sunday "journal" or one that has been left on a train. The content just makes me laugh (cynically) most of the time. It seems to me that the hierarchical nature of our societies needs to be looked at seriously as that is the main structure of control and therefore abuse of power. Newspapers are just a reflection of that structure. IMHO it's better to save your resources and forget newspapers.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the comments. I'm just a habituated Guardian reader as I'm sure others are here too. I like the hard copy for easy reading between lines and following on stories. Also the paper gets to that part of the population that regards itself as educated and enlightened
It's instructive to see 4 major articles in 3 days that are justifying and evidencing the approaching aerial attack on Iran
I sport neither beard nor sandals, I wonder if those typical Guardian readers are swallowing this horseshit
These are the other 3
http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,,1678194,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,12858,1680407,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,12858,1678220,00.html
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icke newsletter 7th Jan
The recent health problems of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, culminating in his major stroke this week, is a prime example. It ended his reign as leader and opened the way for the big-time Illuminati place man, former prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu[Hum, he was present in London on 7/7 - dh]. It was only in November that Sharon resigned as head of the Likud Party to start his own Kadima Party and who replaced him as prime-minister-in-waiting with Likud? His bitter rival, Netanyahu.

More than that, Sharon’s move meant that by law there had to be a General Election within 90 days and this will take place on March 28th – right in line with the timescale planned for targeting Iran. Netanyahu has been pressing for extreme action against Iran, as we shall see. Sharon was expected to win a landslide at the election, but now he won’t be taking part, never mind winning. Given Netanyahu’s connections I will be staggered if he is not the next Israeli leader.

Richard Perle: What’s that they say? The eyes are the windows on the soul …?

Netanyahu is the Illuminati’s man to his fingertips. He is extremely close to Richard Perle, one of the main architects of the Iraq war, and leading figure in the sick network of so-called ‘neocons’, or neoconservatives, that produced the infamous Project for the New American Century report in September 2000 which provided the blueprint for war and conquest that the Bush administration has slavishly followed. See previous newsletters and especially Tales from the Time Loop for the detailed background. Perle is known as the godfather of the neocons, who have also been referred to as the ‘String of Perles’.

Perle was a major advisor to Netanyahu when he was last prime minister and it was Perle and other leading neocons who produced a policy document for Netanyahu in 1996 called A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm. Also involved were Douglas Feith, who became under-secretary of policy at the Pentagon in the run up to the Iraq invasion, and David Wurmser and his wife, Meyrav, who was co-founder of Memri, a Washington-based charity that ‘distributes articles translated from Arabic newspapers portraying Arabs in a bad light’. David Wurmser worked with Perle at the neocon American Enterprise Institute and moved to the State Department as a special assistant to John Bolton, the Under-Secretary for arms control and international security.

John Bolton

Bolton is yet another front-line manipulator of the invasion of Iraq and now, of course, the United States Ambassador to the United Nations pressing for action against Iran and Syria in line with the Project for the New American Century report that he also helped to author. Other major figures in the pro-Netanyahu Project for the New American Century are vice president, Dick Cheney, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, and former Deputy Defense Secretary, Paul Wolfowitz, now head of the World Bank. What a web and that’s only a fraction of it. See Tales from the Time Loop for more.

All the people I have highlighted here want a to conquer Iran and Netanyahu has only recently said he would be prepared to strike first in the same way that the far-right prime minister, Menachem Begin, did in 1981 with an attack on an unfinished nuclear reactor in Iraq. Netanyahu said:

’I will continue the tradition established by Menachem Begin, who did not allow Iraq to develop such a nuclear threat against Israel, and by a daring and courageous act gave us two decades of tranquillity, I believe that this is what Israel has to do.

‘If it is not done by the present government, I intend to lead the next government and to stop this threat. I will take every step required to avoid a situation in which Iran can threaten us with nuclear weapons.’

Oh, how the pieces start to fit and the key to it all was the removal of Sharon who would have won the next election. So was Sharon’s stroke a natural occurrence? Can pigs fly to the moon? This is, remember, the country in which prime minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated in a Mossad operation in 1995, as long exposed by journalist, Barry Chamish - see http://www.barrychamish.com.

Now the neocons in America and Israel will go to work to get their man elected and undermine the opposition. I said in last week’s newsletter that March could be a key time in the agenda for Iran and here’s why.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), now under neocon control, is due to report on its investigation into Iran’s nuclear potential in early March. It’s head, Mohamed El-Baradei, has already said that the world is ‘losing patience’ with Iran. Actually, those who want to conquer Iran are losing patience – exactly according to script. Major General Aharon Zeevi-Farkash, the chief of the Israeli Defence Forces Intelligence Branch, has said: ‘The international diplomatic effort has only four months to halt Iran’s drive to produce nuclear weapons.’ Four months from when he said that is … March. Now we have the Israel General Election due on March 28th, without its almost certain winner, Ariel Sharon, thus leaving the way clear for the neocon’s man, Netanyahu.

As Franklin Delano Roosevelt is quoted as saying: ‘In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.’

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last week I said how 2006 would be dominated by Iran and already this week have come a series of stories supporting this theme, even before the news about Sharon …

2006 U.S. plan to attack Iran

'At the early stages of Bush's second term, Vice President Dick Cheney, dropped a bombshell, hinting that Iran was "right at the top of the list" of the rogue enemies of the United States, and that Israel would, so to speak, "be doing the bombing for us", without U.S. military having to ask them "to do it".

"One of the concerns people have is that Israel might do it without being asked... Given the fact that Iran has a stated policy that their objective is the destruction of Israel, the Israelis might well decide to act first, and let the rest of the world worry about cleaning up the diplomatic mess afterwards," (quoted from an MSNBC Interview Jan 2005).

Amid numerous media reports’ predictions that the United States, backed by Israel, will launch a military strike, targeting Iran’s nuclear sites in 2006, Germany's Der Spiegel suggests that speculation about a U.S. attack against the Islamic republic is particularly rife in NATO-member Turkey.'

Read more ... http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=AL%202 0060102&articleId=1708

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al-Fayed tells the Guardian like it is...

A letter to the Guardian
Mohamed Al Fayed
Monday January 9, 2006

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1682054,00.html - more/abridged

"Rarely have I seen such a vile example of deliberate poisonous malice, thinly disguised as opinion. The Guardian has a fine reputation for scrupulously sticking to the facts. For never allowing the boundaries to blur between fact and comment....

...Chancellor is an establishment toady who is using his position on the Guardian for his own ends. He is a middle-class racist willing to sink to any depths to please his establishment masters. And he cannot bear the thought of the memory of the love of the Princess of Wales, and Dodi Fayed, being kept alive.

Before worming his way into the employ of your newspaper, which came as something of a surprise to most journalists, the poisonous Chancellor was the cringing lackey of Conrad Black, the disgraced owner of the Daily Telegraph."

SUPERB
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This below from the Independent on Sunday under the billing IOS Investigation, is a perfect illustration of the misinformation and banality which is passed of as serious journalism.

Extract -

"A police source said that the £121,000 left by Tanweer, which was documented in legal papers, could be the result of a gambling habit or he might have been left a property by a relative. But they the fact he had the money was still considered to be significant."

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article337244.ece

Or could have been the result of a generous tooth fairy would have hardly been out of place.

The list of outstanding questions they print is pathetic, only the final one gives a hint to what may be relevant but only to those who have looked at the other side of the matter.
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Ally and Brian for their snips. We need somewhere to post the significant stuff popping up in the "serious" press , much of which is so banal, or in the case of M-al-F we can have much sympathy whilst thinking the man is a suspect protagonist
I was probably wrong to put that David Icke thing in here - it was kind of off topic but to my mind is a most serious analysis of the next thing we face without numerological or occult significance, except the possibility of another spring equinox offensive - so it had to go somewhere without tainting this forum with the turquoise shellsuit phenomenon
So I read both of these in the hard copy and it's good to see them here
We need to take these smug intellectual b******, those who contribute to or read the clever press, to task
There is an ignorance or more probably, denial, that is as appalling as the street know-nothing credulity, such as the simpletons who booed Galloways entrance to the CBB house
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Case Study: Blatant UK media lies

http://iraqwar.mirror-world.ru/article/76154
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DH

My hope is that lovers of turquoise tracksuits will feel happy and free to post here as much as skeptics of the great turquoise one and that we can all find common ground and purpose
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Ian. Did anyone see the Conspiracies series on the real reason for conquering Iraq on Sky One tonight. While skirting swiftly past the 911 issue, which has already been covered in a half-good way in the series, it came to rest eventually on the precarious economic bubble that the US (and UK )govt and population resides in, as well as many likely stories as to why it was so necessary for the US to begin dominating the ME. Actually carried an awful lot of truth
Why is Sky carrying this very near to the knuckle series?
Is it an exposing the agenda job? Trying to associate conspiracy ideas with the very many other conspiracy-based fantasy shows that it and channel 4 and others are spewing out?
Is it a softening job?
It's very strange to see Alex Jones and other lesser known people being given a bit of a voice on a Murdoch channel. This fact is as interesting as the message conveyed
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely these people are in the pay
http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,12858,1683085,00.html

Michael Rose says impeach Blair - where is all this leading
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1682807,00.html
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: A spot of fairer reporting... Reply with quote

It is now impossible to get any fair reporting from any of the UK dailies.

Remember the spurious reports of Iran being behind bomb attacks on British troops in Southern iraq, in October 2005?

Well, read these recent reports of Jack Straw's back tracking....

Belfast Telegraph - Anger as Britain admits it was wrong to blame Iran for deaths in Iraq

The Muslim news - UK politicizing allegations against Iran: MPs, families

IRNA - Straw denies accusing Iran of involvement in Iraq bombings

& From http://www.spacewar.com/news/UK_UTurn_On_Iran_Bomb_Claims.html
Quote:

IRAQ WARS - U.K. 'U-Turn' On Iran Bomb Claims

By Hannah K. Strange
UPI U.K. Correspondent
London (UPI) Jan 06, 2006
British parliamentarians and soldiers' families have accused the government of making politically motivated accusations that Iran was involved in killing troops in southern Iraq, after government officials reportedly admitted there was no evidence for doing so.
Prime Minister Tony Blair warned Iran in October not to interfere with Iraqi affairs, after the British ambassador to Iraq accused the Islamic republic of supplying explosive devices to Iraqi militia for use against British troops.

However government officials have now reportedly acknowledged that there is no evidence, or even credible intelligence, connecting the government in Tehran to the sophisticated bombs which have killed 10 British soldiers in the past eight months.

The apparent U-turn comes three months after Blair told a Downing Street press conference there was evidence to suggest that a type of infra-red triggered explosive device used in deadly attacks against British troops "and elsewhere in Iraq" did originate in Iran.

The allegations came at a time when the United States and Britain were locked in a tense confrontation with Iran over its nuclear program. In September, the International Atomic Energy Agency declared Iran to be in non-compliance with its obligations under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Blair issued a stark warning to Tehran to stay out of Iraqi affairs, and insisted Britain would not be intimidated in its efforts to take Iran to the United Nations Security Council.

"There is no justification for Iran or any other country interfering in Iraq; neither will we be subject to any intimidation in raising the necessary and right issues to do with the nuclear weapons obligations of Iran under the (International) Atomic Energy Agency treaty."

His remarks came in response to claims appearing in the national press by an "unnamed British official," who two well-informed sources told United Press International was the British ambassador to Iraq, William Patey.

Patey specifically blamed the smuggling of the bombs to Iraq on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, a military organization answerable to Iran's highest executive body, the national security council. It is headed by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a former commander of the IRGC who recently took over from the moderate former president, Mohammad Khatami.

Tehran vehemently rejected the accusations, which it said were politically motivated.

Blair denied suggestions Britain had been "leant on" by the White House to bolster efforts to take Iran to the U.N. Security Council.

Now, however, the families of the soldiers killed by the bombs have accused to government of using their loved ones' deaths to do just that.

Sue Smith, 44, lost her son Pte Phillip Hewett, 21, who died alongside 2nd Lt Richard Shearer and Pte Leon Spicer when their patrol was hit by an improvised explosive device at al-Amarah, north of Basra, last July.

She told the Independent newspaper: "They don't like Iran and they are using this for sympathy towards their attitudes, claiming that they were involved in the murder of our sons. I had the impression from the moment they made that statement that it was purely bully-boy tactics against Iran. It makes me really angry. They should be dealing with the people who killed our sons and not using it as a weapon. The way I look at it, it was just an excuse for another invasion. They have a foothold in the Middle East and they want to go further."

The Liberal Democrats called for an immediate parliamentary statement on Iran's alleged involvement in the Iraqi insurgency, while a former Labor defense minister, Peter Kilfoyle, accused the Blair government of following President George Bush's obsession with Iran.

"Is this intelligence or is it propaganda?" he asked. "This is what happened in Iraq. I have a deep, abiding mistrust of what is put out by the government and a deep, abiding mistrust of what is put out by the intelligence services. This is part of an almost unconscious urge to support whatever the American policy of the moment might be."

British officials will now only say that the devices were similar in design and technology to those used by the Lebanese guerilla group Hizbollah, which has ties with Iran and Syria. Military sources quoted in the Independent said that although parts for making explosive devices may have been smuggled over the porous Iran-Iraq border, there was no reliable evidence that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard were the suppliers.

A Foreign Office spokesman told UPI that the government's position had not changed and it still had concerns that Iran may have been involved. Asked if the government had any evidence for this charge other than a similarity in design to devices used by Lebanese Hizbollah, the official said the matter was still being investigated.

Source: United Press International

insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Sky and conspiracies Reply with quote

dh is right. It was quite amazing that the Conspiracies programme aired this theory. In fact, European opposition to the Iraq war is partly explained by the fact that France and Germany is thought to have been in discussion with Hussein about trading oil in Euros. Meanwhile, Venezuela is another country considering ditching dollars to buy oil.
This theory is the best explanation of why Blair was happy to support the Iraq war. UK is not in the Euro. (There is also a theory that Maggie Thatcher signed a secret deal with Reagan that the UK would support the US military when asked. Something to do with the UK's so-called nuclear deterrent.)
Why was it admitted? I think because lots of financier are looking at the US economy and are getting very worried. This theory was admitted because a US economic crash could come about. We have Soros saying that there will be a US depression next year. And we have China selling some of its dollar holdings.
China selling is big. Because they've been losing money because of the US, it's been on the cards for years. Selling lots of dollars and putting the US economy into a tailspin will not be good for their exports, so they won't do that. Instead, they want a soft landing and will sell gradually. But the big worry has been that China selling will encourage other Asian countries and even Europe to start selling. And this could happen if say Venezuela and Cuba make a hoo-haa about selling more dollars.
It could also mean that we have to take seriously the risk that to pre-empt this the US will, somehow, invade Iran and Venezuela. There's evidence of a military build up in South America. Is the real reason why UK troops are being shifted to Afghanistan? It's on the border of Iran!
Many fear that a strike on Iran could lead to a world conflict. It is likely that China and Russia are supporting Iran.
Some big players in the US - Rockefellers - are against Bush. There have been whispers of a military coup. There's talk of impeachment. But if the stakes are as big as they are, it may be that the ruling class will support Bush. And Bush may feel a means of his own survival is precipitating military action against Iran.

insidejob
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Conspiracies programme on Murdoch's Sky Reply with quote

My comments on the conspiracies programme appear here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=2321#2321

I think these two threads need to be read in conjunction.

Noel
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If groups like the Bilderberg have their members at the highest echelons of the US and most European governments, the ECB and the Federal Reserve, what do They care if they get their blood money in euros or dollars?

www.moneymasters.com
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally,

You're saying the dollar hegemony theory is wrong. But according to the Conspiracy programme, Hussein did start selling his oil in Euros. And Bremner did reverse that decision. And why did Germany and France resist US's Iraqi war drive?

David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission seeks to unite big players in the US, Europe and Japan for elite management of global affairs. According to researcher, Holly Sklar, they work together on the Third World and the working classes but when it comes to a conflict of interest between national big business, they try to out do one another.

It is very unlikely that the US would just stand by if the world ditched dollars.

insidejob
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Quote:
It is very unlikely that the US would just stand by if the world ditched dollars.

This what is frightening.

As far as I am concerned, the US Petrodollar hegemony explanation makes complete sense - the theory explains the IRAQ War - see http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/RRiraqWar.html
and it explains the current situation with respect to Iran - see http://www.energybulletin.net/7707.html &
http://economicrot.blogspot.com/2006/01/iran-oil-bourse-and-euro.html

The present US Petrodollar arrangement has allowed the US to exist with a MASSIVE public debt of over 8 TRILLION DOLLARS (see http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/ or http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

The frigthening thing is that the US WILL take ANY measures to prevent Iran from providing an alternative to oil sales in US dollars.

Such measures included 9/11 to provide the pretext for the Iraq invasion (The PNAC 'New Pearl Harbor' declaration was made in the same month that Saddam Hussein declared that Iraq would ditch US Dollar Oil Sales), and will include an 'event' (similar to 9/11 - most likely am Iranian linked mini-Nuclear incident which will provide the sanction for a miliatry/Nuclear response on Iran.

Recent News items today have had J Staew saying military action is not on the agenda, but just watch the story unfold in the next 48 days (till 23/3/06 when the Iranian Oil Bourse is set to open) where a similar
spin story to the (non-existant) WMD's in Iraq will unfold.

God Help US.

This issue needs publicing far & wide - tell your mates, write to journals, make comments on blogs (search blogs on http://www.technorati.com/, web-sites etc to spread the word.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
See Tales from the Time Loop for more

I've just been reading this which makes some kind of sense to me:
A human being can, by great effort, expand their "field of view" toward greater and greater objectivity. With a wider and farther field of view, the awareness of those things which emanate from the Thought Centers come into focus. When thought centers are more in focus, the individual then has greater ability to discern whether impressions emanate from the Thought Centers of being, or from the Thought Centers of non-being. At this stage, the individual is then able to further "shape" his emotions and direct his actions so as to become an efficient transducing unit of the cosmic energies of Being into this reality. This is knowledge utilization which generates energy which generates light.

As this process continues, as the feedback loop is activated between the Cosmic observer and the transducing/actions of the creature - the organic unit, the transducing organ, so to say - strengthens and the exchange between it and the Cosmic Observer accelerates and intensifies. The transducing organ then begins to act as a "homing beacon" for greater levels of that chosen Thought Center energy - that "observer from the future" - the "eye" that is the creator.

In the development of such a feedback loop, the human being - as a conduit of creation, a vessel - becomes an active participant of the creation of his own FUTURE in the act of choosing which observation platform and scope he accepts as "real" - objective or subjective. Furthermore, as the energy of such a being is changed and enhanced by the "flow of cosmic energy" passing through him, as he perceives more and more of the creative expressions of Infinite potential, and chooses those he wishes to align with, he becomes co-linear with those other expressions of Being - other organic units that may be quite different in make-up, but similarly aware of Infinite Potential - and is thus able to interact with them in a manner that further expands and commutates the energy of transducing.

Does anyone else feel that since "seeing through" 9/11 etc, they are now in basically another "reality" to most people?! Some times I feel like I'm here all on my own - but I have all you guys and just met a young man at work, an American who's father thinks Bush is changing the world in a wonderful way....! However, his son certainly doesn't! It was nice to stand with him in Leeds station the other day and hear him say "Just look at them!" as we watched people dashing by. I don't know if any of you know what I mean.... I don't mean to feel "suprior" (that would be a joke!) - I just mean it's like watching "The Sims" (little people that live in my computer!) or something - well, at least for once there was someone else who felt the same way!

Oh, what can we do to tell them what is going on? I think we should aim as much as possible at young people - and David Ike does seem to be getting the message through to many of them - I suppose the fact that so much of what he says sounds so "mad" is what protects him and allows him to keep going! I wonder if we should try and get him to come "Oop North, db?!).

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're most definitely standing apart from the mass of people
You Know I have a slightly flirtacious relationship with this woman who seems quite sensible and relaxed about the everyday occurrences of life, and who knows my view on events, and she's talking about her rising 18 year old son's entry into the army with some three month training in Scotland, and I say to her 'Haven't you done anything to dissuade him from doing this?' and she looks at me like I'm gone out
Army-wife hearing the conversation butts in with how he'll be turned out from this experience not some sink-estate asbo-ed loafer, but some good considerate mother-loving son
I've had run-in after run-in with these kind of people, there always seems to be some kind of relative or friend in the * forces
You know, I keep my counsel more often than I would wish
I've got my piece preserved for this woman and how can she not try to dissuade her son from entering a position where he could be killing for the likes of mass-murdering liars like Blair, Brown or Cameron, and being shot at and blown apart, at how likely he is to find himself in foreign deserts breathing in DU infested particles likely to increase his chances of cancer or other chronic fatal illness 100-fold, and the likelihood of any offspring being born badly deformed,her grandchildren, and the Kissinger line of soldiers being 'dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns'
It's a heavy line and I want to convince her, not crumble her world, and engage in another stupid argument, where people hardly dare broach any real issues in my presence because they know how eccentric I'm going to be
Yes, we're certainly out of the general dumbed down consensus
But you know, what can you do?Hand them another * dvd when they're not joining the dots - not changing their perception of the world
We know how the few who've had sons killed in Iraq, even a few relatives of 911, start to get a grasp. Do they need bodies handed to them on a plate?
who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot on `dh` in your opnion about joining up, cos i have posted many links on welfare rights etc website forums for them to be removed as quickly as they were put on by there admin ! Maybe, and i have heard this said many times is that most mothers who willingly allow there child to join up in the army etc believe if there child does not join the army then he/she will end up in jail and by going to jail would make the mother feel within the social mask that she has made a bad job raising her child. Therefore better to be in the army and be "bad" than in your own home town. But also there is deprived parts in britain with not much opirtunities for the young clueless british "educated" children who fall victim to the Henry Kissinger mentality institutions.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Born "clueless" and kept that way! Reply with quote

[quote]Therefore better to be in the army and be "bad" than in your own home town. But also there is deprived parts in britain with not much opirtunities for the young clueless british "educated" children who fall victim to the Henry Kissinger mentality institutions.[/quote]

We have quite a "few" of these "bad lads" at the college where I work - like a great undisciplined "herd" that roam about, constantly swearing...I see other herds roaming around the town where I live - they are no doubt the ones who regularly wreck the phone booths, pull the flowers out of their troughs, etc…they are everywhere. Where I work IS a deprived area – I don’t tend to think of where I live as being “deprived” as such – but it’s not “affluent” either! A little “market town.”

Basically these kids lack self-discipline & “self control” and the army would give them “self control” all right! I lack “self discipline” as well, and I have a theory that if you can’t discipline yourself, someone else will “take control”of things. I see it as like being “pulled into orbit.” Obviously I see the class thing and how it affects these kids’ lives, but it’s way beyond this for me now.

There is a young woman in my office who comes from…. not the best of families – her father and uncle have been in prison; her brother is in and out of prison. Despite this, I am sure she was given a lot of love, especially from her mother. She seems to have so much “escape velocity” – she has been able to pull away from it. I explained to her that I did not think her brother is a “bad person” but that he just cannot seem to “pull away” from those other “friends” of his who pull him back into a life of drugs and crime over and over again. She said “I have turned out so different to him…because I always knew that I had a choice.”

Yet it is not always so easy for us to see that we do have a choice. All the choices we make creates “us”

and all your touch and all you see
is all your life will ever be

It is beyond the class system….because there is someone, something “in charge” of the whole carry on that has managed to so totally corrupt them …well, no, I won’t say this – not “totally”..but it’s corrupted them.

For example I was talking to a teacher at work on Friday – a nice man, well educated, caring but not “soft” on his students – he wants them to do well in life. Our college gets “a lot of work” from the local American Spying Base (called RAF as a joke!). He goes up there quite a lot – so do a lot of other tutors – Engineering & Electrical Installation. They will be starting to work on the “Missile Defence Shield” there soon…This tutor, Chris, is not an insensitive man…he knows my thoughts on this Base and I think deep down he knows why I feel this way and why I campaign (uselessly) to try to get people to engage and question what goes on there… He said to me after mentioning this place in my presence over a meal for someone leaving do – “You see, Jane, the way I see it …M H has given this college a lot of work over the years – it pays my wages..” I just said "Chris, I have given up “getting worked up” about that place, or even government lies and nuclear weapons…I am still going to be “involved” in working against them …but I am not going to get worked upabout it all anymore”

I am going to save this energy for doing my own “energy work”! I want to be able to "pull away" from it all myself - then maybe I could be more effective in helping others make their escape to freedom!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Born "clueless" and kept that way! Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
[[b]quote]

Basically these kids lack self-discipline & “self control” and the army would give them “self control” all right! I lack “self discipline” as well, and I have a theory that if you can’t discipline yourself, someone else will “take control”of things. I see it as like being “pulled into orbit.” Obviously I see the class thing and how it affects these kids’ lives, but it’s way beyond this for me now.
Spot on Jane in terms of, "I have a theory that if you can’t discipline yourself, someone else will “take control”of things. I see it as like being “pulled into orbit.” Also i have read this MANY times and i AGREE that apparently of all the humans on this planet thier are 33.3% White Souls, 33.3% are Grey Souls (undecided whether to be White or dark) & 33.3% are dark Souls. And that all Souls comunicate from a diferent spiritual source (Third Eye) therefore causing thinking good or bad (on the physical plane) but apparenlty White & Dark are trying to win the 33.3% Undecided Grey Souls to thier side and therefore creating desired reality of winning Spiritual side ! Sorry if this makes no sense to all who read it !
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On this you are probably correct understandable and balanced, wmd, allowing that the duality perception may be another darned manipulation
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the duality perception may be another darned manipulation

I have some idea of what you mean by " the duality perception" db, but it is one thing to have "some idea" about it and quite another to experience it!!

It sure sounds nice, though.....

However, in non-duality, there is no experiencer and no experience. There is no perceiver or perception. The points of reference of the experiencer, the perceiver, as well as the witness, are limited and therefore, all objects of perception can only exist in limitedness.

Self-realization is the discovery of oneself as the infinite Peace, the eternal formless, the indescribable Love, the unfathomable Sacred, which is transcendent of conditioned thought. It is transcendent of you, as you think that you are, as well as transcendent of the world and all objects. It is the Mystery beyond the mind.

http://www.katiedavis.org/Advaita.html

Also i have read this MANY times and i AGREE that apparently of all the humans on this planet thier are 33.3% White Souls, 33.3% are Grey Souls (undecided whether to be White or dark) & 33.3% are dark Souls. And that all Souls comunicate from a diferent spiritual source (Third Eye) therefore causing thinking good or bad (on the physical plane) but apparenlty White & Dark are trying to win the 33.3% Undecided Grey Souls to thier side and therefore creating desired reality of winning Spiritual side ! Sorry if this makes no sense to all who read it

Not quite sure what you mean here, wmd? (by the way - "the people who make bombs", I've always thought, once she started bothering her pretty little head with things like land mines - it didn't take long for her to be "seen off" after that!)

I do know that there are some (very few) people whom I meet who when they talk to me seem to almost be chaneling from a higher source, there is someone like this I have recently come across at work - he is being a great help to me - most people I meet are only able to respond to the strange things I sometimes say as a "normal human being" can respond - like they think I am a looney (!) thus I don't tend to speak of these things (like 9/11 was an inside job) too much - but then if our quest is to get this message out to the masses, I would think to uplift the general consciousness of the masses - how do you find the "right words" to speak to them?

Anyone read "The Amber Spyglass" (third in the Philip Pullman "His Dark Materials" Trilogy) and remembers the bit where Lyra "tells stories" to the masses of "the dead" who constantly roam about in a confused manner? Get what I mean here?!!

Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, purchased The Guardian (no longer the Grauniad of days of yore) today and what used to be the Op-Ed page we had, I could not believe my eyes: THE PALESTINIANS DEMOCRATIC CHOICE MUST BE RESPECTED. Who was the guy who went to sleep for 100 years? This was written by Jonathan Steele who has obviously been asleep since 1948. "It's true that Hamas candidates did not make relations with Israel the centrepiece of their campaign. They focused on reform of the Palestinian Authority". And "In Israel and Washington reaction to Hamas's victory has been predictably negative". Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!. My Golly, the guys are getting more acceptable. (to The Guardian, that is!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: