FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Icke:- why does he add the irrational?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: David Icke:- why does he add the irrational? Reply with quote

Those who have seen any complete David Icke documentary will notice how well he presents his convincing evidence.
But why does he go on to talk about "Blood drinking Lizards" "the arian race is from mars, and landed in the Caucaus mountians" and then his "I am the son of God" comment doesn´t help even though we are all sons and daughters God.

Its seems to me these seemingly illogical, unproven and in most peoples eyes rediculous comments are made for a reason. But why??
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: David Icke:- why does he add the irrational? Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:

Those who have seen any complete David Icke documentary will notice how well he presents his convincing evidence.
But why does he go on to talk about "Blood drinking Lizards" "the arian race is from mars, and landed in the Caucaus mountians" and then his "I am the son of God" comment doesn´t help even though we are all sons and daughters God.

Its seems to me these seemingly illogical, unproven and in most peoples eyes rediculous comments are made for a reason. But why??

I'd say it's because he believes them.
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me to!
optimus79
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manchester United 2 West Ham utd 1
Wimbledon 0 Torquay United 1
Acrington Stanley 7 Plymouth Argyle 5
Celtic 2 Rangers 0
Cowden........Oh * this, I'm the son of God! Who gives a * about football anyway!
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

optimus79 wrote:
Manchester United 2 West Ham utd 1
Wimbledon 0 Torquay United 1
Acrington Stanley 7 Plymouth Argyle 5
Celtic 2 Rangers 0
Cowden........Oh * this, I'm the son of God! Who gives a * about football anyway!

Thats it distract from the actualy topic, divide and conquer.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: To descredit people who ask questions Reply with quote

If you have people questioning official mantras then you have an Icke who is given public airtime to expoun his views, to associate nonsense reagrding lizards, reptiles and blood sacrifices has a purpose.

Anyone questioning 9/11 is associated with ICKE. He used to work for the BBC. I'm not sure hes left.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: To descredit people who ask questions Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
If you have people questioning official mantras then you have an Icke who is given public airtime to expoun his views, to associate nonsense reagrding lizards, reptiles and blood sacrifices has a purpose.

Anyone questioning 9/11 is associated with ICKE. He used to work for the BBC. I'm not sure hes left.

He was a sports commentator on BBC and left yonks ago, he had to after his seemingly odd comments at the time.

I don´t think he should be considered an enemy of the 9/11 truth movement just because he has made some, well, odd statements.

His Lizard statement in particular is a coded message of some sort, look at his face, look in his eyes and the way the aura changes when he makes these comments.

Scott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me where I might find something written by Icke (a book preferably but the internet will do) detailling his Lizard/Reptillian agenda theory. This is something I would normally avoid in a sort of smile and nod like fashion (come on believers, it does sound more like the plot of a good Phillip K Dick novel than a serious political theory, in fact I think it might have been) however, being someone who will flirt with the idea of a missile instead of a plane hitting the world trade center (I do think it was a plane but we've all seen David Copperfield shows on telly), I like to give everything a fair hearing and if one day the mask does come off, well I'm gonna rue the day I laughed it off aren't I?
'What do we do now Dave, they're all great bleedin' lizards!?'
'Well, it's a bit late now mate. The masks are off!'

So, any info greatly appreciated.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Icke - Secrets of The Matrix
Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1788098500928248111
Part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=868482147553055155
Part 3: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6360955016636833908

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or you can download the whole thing and burn it onto a CD DVD, lots of torrents and bearshare has it also.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met Dave Icke at a book signing some years ago. He seemed for the most part a well adjusted human being. He was personable, approachable and articulate, but there was a underlying sense of something not quite right, something I cannot pinpoint.

He may of course just be a very astute business man, who believes nothing about what he writes and like every good 'comedian' uses a handle, a catchphrase or strange physical quirk to reel you in - and his bizarre comments are the equivalent of Les Dawson's bad piano playing taken to the nth degree.

On the other hand, he may have mental problems and has just been lucky to have found a publisher and made a career of well researched historical data combined with sheer nonsense that just pops into his head.

The other alternative is that everything he writes is 100% true.
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have spoken with him on a few occasion and I can verify that he is one of the most grounded and advanced individuals I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

Martin Noakes
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 15 years of giving him stick and listening to him get ripped by everyone for his "son of god" remark (he actually said we are all the sons of god, you, me, everyone; not specifically Jesus) i decided to read one of his books (the fairly comprehensive "tales from the time loop") and make my own mind up.
Yes, like many others i switched off at the reptile thing, but other than that i found his arguments mostly sound, and actually felt quite guilty for taking the easy option and taking the piss for so many years.
That said, he does have a tendency to harm a case built over a full chapter with one flippant remark, and i often wonder what methods he could have employed to get his message out more effectively.
But no one can deny, his message is indeed out. He was on to bush before any of us and even though the lizard thing is clearly extreme i have to remind myself that i have friends who think i'm a lunatic for questioning 911. Maybe he's just another step up on the ladder...

When all's said and done, he's got the balls to speak his mind regardless of the consequences, and we could do with a few more people like that.

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icke is not Irrational, He's the most rational person Ive ever heard, if his research leads him to conclude that the world is run by a Interdimenional Repilian race then so be it! The truth is more inportant than people's ego's.
Also David started his own book publishing, Bridge of Love. Smoke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: