FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SEX, SEX, SEX & MORE SEX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: SEX, SEX, SEX & MORE SEX Reply with quote

No not really - just wanted your attention

I think it would be fair to say that current main objective of all of us who are posting on this site is to wake up the population to the lies we are being fed.

If we want to be more effective - we need cash

If we had a fighting fund - we could for example produce 10,000 dvd's and leaflets every month and target the youth at open air pop concerts

We have getting on for 1,000 members - if we had a voluntary monthly subscription of say £10 and just one quarter of us paid - then we have a fighting fund of £30,000 p/a

So come on - who is up for this? - I know we have a few impoverished students - but I'm sure the rest of us can afford a tenner a month.
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Bank Account details Reply with quote

Hi TTWSY3,

you wrote:
Quote:
...but I'm sure the rest of us can afford a tenner a month.

This is an excellent initiative. I will PM you with the Campaign Bank Account details and we will look forward to receiving your pledge.

Anyone else interested in establishing a monthly Standing Order in support of the Campaign, please either post here or PM me and I will send you the relevant payment information.

Kind regards,

Ian R. Crane
Chair - 9/11 Truth Campaign (Britain & Ireland)
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we get lottery money?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think we have no chance Sheriton - but more to the point are you going to pledge £10 a month by standing order (penniless students excused)
kunnandi
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few ideas:

1. Ask for £1 a month, people might be willing to part with a quid and you can buy 10 000 DVD's for a grand.

2. Ever heard of pyramid schemes? Well this is my idea. Make 10 copies of 9/11 & 7/7 DVD's. Post them to 10 addresses. Ask that the recipient copy the DVD 10 times if possible and send them on (with the same request) or at least pass them on to someone who can. You're not asking for a penny so they'll know you're honest and they will be more likely to help.

If just 3 out of every 10 people people respond that's a start. Send ten a week or more.

3. Churches, the womens institute and unions would be good places to send DVD's. You don't even have to campaign.

This can all be run on a shoestring and it can reach the most people. As soon as you put your hand out people get suspicious. I trust people who contribute to the cause themselves and this way we all can. Those who can't can donate.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kunnandi wrote:
A few ideas:

1. Ask for £1 a month, people might be willing to part with a quid and you can buy 10 000 DVD's for a grand.

2. Ever heard of pyramid schemes? Well this is my idea. Make 10 copies of 9/11 & 7/7 DVD's. Post them to 10 addresses. Ask that the recipient copy the DVD 10 times if possible and send them on (with the same request) or at least pass them on to someone who can. You're not asking for a penny so they'll know you're honest and they will be more likely to help.

If just 3 out of every 10 people people respond that's a start. Send ten a week or more.

3. Churches, the womens institute and unions would be good places to send DVD's. You don't even have to campaign.

This can all be run on a shoestring and it can reach the most people. As soon as you put your hand out people get suspicious. I trust people who contribute to the cause themselves and this way we all can. Those who can't can donate.

This is why I have suggested copying WMV files on to CD. Not only can people upload them on to their hard drive and save to new disks to pass around, you can get more documentaries on to a CD.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: