FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thermite
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One rational argument from you SoG - that's all it takes.
Asking a lot I know, as I can't recall one in any thread you've ever been in here.

Yes I see where you are coming from. I see how rational it is to accuse Americans of planning, executing and covering up mass murder of their fellow countrymen, without a shred of evidence.

It's equally rational to continue to do so when all your theories are demolished.

Save your vain attempts to patronise me, I'm not a snotty teenager.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
I'm still waiting to be shown that thermite could be used to cut a vertical column. I mean, how difficult is that to do?

I'm also waiting for the cheers from the CT crowd when they "force" Bush out of the White House at the next election.

It can cut through armoured steel (which tends to be mounted in the vertical plane on an armoured vehicle, in order to create what is technically called 'room to move' on the inside) then by extension your contention is incorrect with regard to columns.

As a parting gift check out J. Mohlers US patent 6183569B1
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a parting gift.

Quote:
The 9/11 conspiracy theories are not just loony, they are morally detestable. One of the doomed passengers of Flight 93 informed his mom by cell phone that they were about "to do something." Conspiracy nut Dylan Avery denies that this conversation ever took place. It was faked by, well, "them." Avery apparently doesn't find his own life or God's world interesting enough. He entertains himself by trying to erase the heroism of Flight 93. What a wonder that such a large imagination can fit within the compass of so small a man.

http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdeennews/news/local/15692950.htm
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Quote:
One rational argument from you SoG - that's all it takes.
Asking a lot I know, as I can't recall one in any thread you've ever been in here.

Yes I see where you are coming from. I see how rational it is to accuse Americans of planning, executing and covering up mass murder of their fellow countrymen, without a shred of evidence.

It's equally rational to continue to do so when all your theories are demolished.

Save your vain attempts to patronise me, I'm not a snotty teenager.

And you say all this in the full knowledge of the 911 Commissions 'report'?
If you are happy to accept a piece pf work like that as an 'explanation', then nothing remains to be said.
Be happy in your fascist torture state.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say this using common sense and my own ability to read others who have smashed your theories.

May I also extend the same fond farewell to you Chek, be happy in your paranoid delusional world.

Don't worry too much about the guy sat on the park bench reading his paper. He’s reporting your every movement back to "them”. All you need to do is go across and have it out with him.

Cheerio.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
I say this using common sense and my own ability to read others who have smashed your theories.

So you groundlessly assert

stateofgrace wrote:
May I also extend the same fond farewell to you Chek, be happy in your paranoid delusional world.

Don't worry too much about the guy sat on the park bench reading his paper. He’s reporting your every movement back to "them”. All you need to do is go across and have it out with him.

Cheerio.

So SoG, can't bring yourself to say one true, objective utterance?
Never mind, I wasn't expecting it.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:

So you groundlessly assert

stateofgrace wrote:

Cheerio.

So SoG, can't bring yourself to say one true, objective utterance?
Never mind, I wasn't expecting it.

Based on groundlessly claims.
So chek, can't bring yourself to say one true, objective utterance?
Never mind, I wasn't expecting it

( I corrected it for you.)
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
I'm still waiting to be shown that thermite could be used to cut a vertical column. I mean, how difficult is that to do?

I'm also waiting for the cheers from the CT crowd when they "force" Bush out of the White House at the next election.

It can cut through armoured steel (which tends to be mounted in the vertical plane on an armoured vehicle, in order to create what is technically called 'room to move' on the inside) then by extension your contention is incorrect with regard to columns.

As a parting gift check out J. Mohlers US patent 6183569B1

Actually armour plate is not placed vertically, to increase the chance of deflections, and to increase the thickness of plate that a tank round has to pass though to penetrate the armour. Steel tank turrets are often rounded to increase the deflection probability, but new developments in composite armour mean that the armour plate can only be made in flat sheets, hence the angular nature of modern tanks.

To defeat tank armour two main types of round developed. The armour piercing AP round, designed around using brute force and kinetic energy to force a metal penetrator through the armour. This was refined as the armour piercing fin stabilised discarding sabot (APFSDA) round. Using a much thinner penetrator than the bore of the gun, a much higher velocity was attainable. This round however, relies on kinetic energy, and so its penerative power diminishes with distance, and the thicker the defensive armour, the less effective the round becomes.

The high explosive anti tank, or HEAT round relies on an explosive effect to penetrate armour, and so has the same penetrative power regardless of distance. It uses a shaped explosive charge, in an inverted cone shape to fire a cone shaped metal liner, which fits inside the explosive cone. The explosives compress and propel the liner into a thin stream of metal, the high speed of which punches a small hole through the armour, with secondary damage caused by the hot metal spraying into the inside of the tank, damaging equipment, personnel and also increasing the chance of causing fires.

The yellow stuff near the copper cone is the shaped charge. The part of the shell behind that is the propellant, to launch the shell. The width of the shell is approx 120mm. How do you propose fitting such a thing to a WTC column? Also note the size of the end of the cone. less than 120mm. How do you propose to create a device big enough to cut through a WTC cloumn (approx 300mm wide at its narrowest) and yet small enough to fit into the space between the core colum and the wall?

A HEAT round would punch a hole in a WTC column, but it would not cut it. It would make circular holes. You don't have a single circular hole, anywhere. Anti-tank rounds don't use thermite to penetrate armour. Stop using this argument.

Nice patent. You do realise that patents can be issued on things that don't work? That patent doesn't mean that thermite can cut a vertical column, so THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE TO SHOW THAT IT CAN.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: