FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New private video footage from building N/NW of towers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neilkeeler
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: New private video footage from building N/NW of towers Reply with quote

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5370762387415552903

New footage released on google video filmed from an apartment that appears to be N/NW of the towers and around 30 or 40 stories up.

Shooting down West street has some shots just prior to both collapses.

Including an interesting view of the core/spire remnant disintegration.

It's the only footage I am aware of not at ground level, other than the helicopter footage.

Would be good to get a download and look at in more detail if anyone can find a site where the clip is posted. Tried downloading off Google but not worked for me.

[/GVideo]
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just very sad. Thanx for the heads up on the vid.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Saving Youtube/Google Videos Reply with quote

Of course, this does nothing to improve the quality, but still .. here's one method for Windows systems.

This link is for a small yet perfectly formed Flash video player (about 1.1MB download)
http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/article/flv-player-updated

(Downloading and installing the player first makes life marginally easier, as it associates itself with the relevant file).

Getting the videos
With one Internet Explorer window open, click 'tools' then 'internet options'.
On the 'General' tab, 'Temporary Internet Files' sub panel, click 'Delete Files'.
In the box that opens, tick the window 'delete all offline content' then click 'ok'.
It may take a minute or two to do this.
Note: some long videos may occupy 2-300MB or more - make sure your temp settings folder is set to accommodate this size. Click 'settings' on the Internet Explorer properties panel and adjust the slider to 800MB or so.

When that's done, go to your Youtube/Google video and let it play all the way through.
When it has finished completely, go again to 'tools>internet options', but this time click the 'Settings' button on the Temp. Internet Files sub panel.

On the settings panel that opens, click the 'View Files' button.

On the Temporary Internet Files folder window that opens, click 'View'
then 'Arrange Icons by' then click 'size' on the drop-down menu.
You might need to click it again so that you see the largest file
at the top of the list.

It should be called Youtube /Google something and maybe a string of numbers, and if you have the player already installed, should end in '.flv'.
In any case, it'll be the largest temp file there and right at the top of the list.
Right click that file, then choose 'copy', then right click again and paste it to your desktop.
You can then right click it again to rename it properly (ending in .flv) and put it in your video folder.

When that's done, go back to the beginning of these steps, clear your
internet temp. files and do the same for the next video you want to save.

Hope this is clear enough.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: download any vid at all Reply with quote

...or..install Firefox browser.....get VideoDownloader plugin...hit the VD button when any vid is playing..and there you are.

cheers Al.
neilkeeler
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Re. Google videos Reply with quote

Thanks for the tips will give 'em a go. This clip has some pre-collapse footage of the bases of the towers that might be usefu i.e. possible show evidence of any pre-collapse explosions or the large cloud of dust associated with WTC 6 just before 1st collapse.

The incredible 'vapourisation' of the central core is breathtaking in its most likely solution i.e 4th generation tactical nuke. It's incredible to even type that but what else would explain that extraordinary footage/occurence?

Anyone got a better explanantion, I would really like to hear it?
xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

Stunning video which seems to pan away or have bits missing at key moments of the second plane hit and the collapses.

If these key moments had been there you may have had a clear picture of the second plane and been able to hear the blasts of the explosive charges.

I wonder have the key moments been edited out or was it just coincidence the cam was off or panned away at the time.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxThe_Dice_manxx wrote:
Greetings

Stunning video which seems to pan away or have bits missing at key moments of the second plane hit and the collapses.

If these key moments had been there you may have had a clear picture of the second plane and been able to hear the blasts of the explosive charges.

I wonder have the key moments been edited out or was it just coincidence the cam was off or panned away at the time.

I tend to think that maybe over a quarter of an hour is a long time for a home movieist to keep videoing, and after all, nobody knew (correction: few people knew) there would be a second strike.

Those volcanic-like dust clouds coming straight at you would have been a bit worrying too I'd guess!
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have come up with a little tutorial on How to Download AVI file from Google Video if anyone's interested

Download AVI files from Google Video.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Download AVI files from Google Video.doc
 Filesize:  285.5 KB
 Downloaded:  124 Time(s)

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kenny. Useful. I tried to do this last week and failed.
mkpdavies
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I look at that first building and how high up the building the plane hit, the idea that all the beams would fail at the same time and that small sections of building could smash down at high speed, like an unstoppable hammer, well it seems far fetched to me.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This comment on Google was interesting:
Quote:
Why is the tape "edited" just before the impact of 2nd plane and also just before the 2nd building collapse

The tape may well have been edited to remove evidence of explosions before aircraft impact as well as explosions before tower collapse! If I recall correctly at one point the video cross fades into a later part of the video, why? I think it's safe to say the video footage has been doctored. We might also like to ask why it took so long to decide to release this footage?

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there's a cross fade at 13.30 and 14.08. Just before the 14.08 cross fade you can see white smoke at the base of the tower which falls which some suggest indicates the use of thermite cutting the core columns in the basement. The 14.08 edit may well have removed audio evidence of explosions although nothing is heard before the second collapse. At 19.40 you can see what some think are indications of explosions. At 20.00 you can clearly see the core still standing before it mysteriously collapses straight down on itself.

Now the guy is right there does seem to be an edit at 19.42. You hear the guy say OMG as if responding to something then the footage seems to jump! Perhaps the guys response was to a load boom? The best evidence on the footage is probably at 14.08 where we see white smoke at the base prior to the first collapse. The spire (core columns) at 20.00 although not new evidence at least confirm the footage shot in the '911 Eyewitness' documentary.

L8O1S5T
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This footage and the person recording it seems like a good person but WHY cut out the most important parts? It is obvious that this video footage has the actual plane and probably the explosions prior to the collapse but they skip those parts. Not to mention they said it looked like a military plane.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes why are you all buying into the multitude of coincidences where key footage is missed.

How many times do I have to tell you - these are not coincidences - THERE WERE NO PLANES - THAT' S WHY
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: How to download videos off google youtube etc Reply with quote

Browse to http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

Copy the full URL (web address of the video), submit and download to your computer.

Simple!

Laughing
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
This comment on Google was interesting:
Quote:
Why is the tape "edited" just before the impact of 2nd plane and also just before the 2nd building collapse

The tape may well have been edited to remove evidence of explosions before aircraft impact as well as explosions before tower collapse! If I recall correctly at one point the video cross fades into a later part of the video, why? I think it's safe to say the video footage has been doctored. We might also like to ask why it took so long to decide to release this footage?

Crossfading, or as it is normally called when editing video, dissolving is an effect built into most modern DV Cameras. Two of my cameras are over five years old and have this function so in itself this is not evidence of editing. The titles indicate that this has at least seen editing software. Built in titling is (or was) far too rudimentary to produce scrolling text.

However, when watching this video I remember painfully anticipating the next impact and watching the camera pan and zoom potentially cropping out the most significant action. The camera remains recording throughout and then 'coincidentally' misses two key events because the operator seemed to stop recording. Unfortunately, this even happens to the most professional cameramen and women.

But I was very suspiscious of this and the fact that it took five years to be released - especially as it does not appear to show anything new.
L8O1S5T
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Yes why are you all buying into the multitude of coincidences where key footage is missed.

How many times do I have to tell you - these are not coincidences - THERE WERE NO PLANES - THAT' S WHY

That is still not clear yet, whether or not there were planes. People saw planes. From the airplane control room etc. It may not have been a united or american etc. But there Had to be planes... cause if there werent, all those people that did see some kind of plane going into the buildings are lying.

The woman on the footage even said it looks like a military plane after she cut that part out. Maybe thats why she cut it out (scared?) but then you have the part where we could have heard the explosions but she skipped that part as well.

What I dont get is, if I were them. I would 100% show everything so if there were no planes, why not show it? Show the truth. I dont care who would come after me. I wouldnt tell anyone. I would just upload it onto the computer and spread it around to get it out there. Its just annoying seeing these people showing us but they cut it at certain points. Its like, what the hell. Show us ALL OF IT. Im sick of all these half ass footage where they obviously had more but they cut it out or make it look like something was wrong with the recording etc. It pisses me off.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing suspicious or confusing about this video if you can take a breath and consider it from an un-involved perspective.

1 - It's a very personal movie, it probably includes lots of talk about colleagues and loved ones, perhaps some who died. Logically that would be cut out, either through eliminating the audio track or sections of the film. This accounts for the majority of the editing.

2 - These probably aren't truthers, they don't mention any political leaning in their blurbs for the movie. Ergo they probably don't consider the video to hold evidence of any sort. Everyone knows what happened on 9/11 right?

3 - The unedited movie would be over an hour in length, apply the two previous points and you have a very good case for editing out the bulk of the movie, for the sake of brevity.

4 - There's nothing strange about releasing this in 2006. I expect many people have their own private audio and video recordings which they keep private because of the personal nature. As the impact fades, so they will naturally feel more inclined to make the media publicly available.

5 - If you saw a plane heading for the second tower, would you stare in shock and disbelief or check your camera for a good shot?

To the 'No planers' I honestly don't know what constitutes evidence to you - when you have video of planes you say it's faked, when you don't you say its proof they weren't there. Well in this video we have planes (and yes a missile sound) mentioned immediately after the first impact, and then after the second impact AGAIN them talking about a plane.

If this is a faked movie, why not edit the planes in? If it isn't, why do they talk about planes? Yeesh..
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thread about this video from Nico Haupt's site, www.911tvfakery.blogspot.com.

I still find the voice of the woman and her sudden switches of mood quite worrying. For instance, she really freaks at the fall of the South Tower but within seconds she sounds quite calm and detached as she films the people running away. She has amazing confidence that they are not in danger - she tells her friend on the phone, ''It's all about the World Trade Center''. How did she know? On the other hand, who would write that into a script?

FAQ Response from Revver "No plane"-Tape (09/13)

(*thx to covertoperations.blogspot.com for contacting Bob and Bri)

NOTE: Revver.com
is run by Edelman Public Relations.
Among their leadership is Gary Grates (General Motors, Shell, Novartis, Mellon Banks, British Airways, Zeneca, McGraw-Hill etc..), Rob Regh (American Airlines, Siemens, UNOCAL), Michael Deaver (20 years advisor for Ronald Reagan), Richard Edelman (World Economic Forum)
http://www.edelman.com/about_us/leadership/

Q. Why did you choose to release the video now?
A. We have wanted to release the video for some time, but had not
found the appropriate venue. We offered it to a local public
television station, but they did not respond.

Q. Why did you release the video on Revver?
A. We chose to release the video on Revver because of its
author-friendly licensing terms and support for the Creative Commons.
Revver is currently the only authorized commercial distribution
channel for this video. Copies on Google Video, YouTube and other
video sharing services are unauthorized and we will ask for their
removal. While we like and use those services for some content, we do
not agree with their licensing terms for this video.

Q. Are you going to make money from this video through Revver?
A. No. We will donate any proceeds from Revver's ad-sharing
arrangement for this video to a children's charity.

Q. Isn't this video missing important scenes?
A. We did not capture the impact of either plane or the start of
either building's collapse. As many have surmised, the impacts of the
airplanes and collapses of both buildings did catch us by surprise.

Q. Why did you edit this video?
A. The version we released on 9-11-2006 was intentionally and
obviously (using dissolves) edited for length and size only. About 10
minutes of mostly redundant video was removed. None of the media
services could host the unedited file at sufficiently high resolution.

Q. Will you release the unedited version?
A. Because of interest in this video, we intend to make the unedited
version available via bittorrent (Revver has offered to seed the
torrent). This will take several days due to the size of the file.
Please do not request a copy of the original file.

Q. Does Bri believe she saw a military plane?
A. Bri's comment regarding the "military" plane was due to her seeing
a silhouette of the plane and therefore assuming black coloration. Her
initial thought was that the plane was approaching the south tower to
help fight the fire. There is nothing in our recollection to suggest
that events of the day occurred in any way other than seen on the
video.

Q. Are those UFOs in frame xxx?
A. Compression of the video for display on the web has distorted some
objects, which include helicopters, birds, a fighter jet passing
overhead (after the second plane hit the south tower), and glare from
a window.

Q. What is the music in the background?
A. The lullabies playing in the background at the start of the video
are from a CD we would play to calm our daughter. The CD plays
lullabies slowly and includes a background heartbeat. This music was
not added to the video at a later date. We have been unable to listen
to that CD since.

Q. Was your daughter in day care at the WTC? Is she OK?
A. Our daughter was scheduled to start day care in the North Tower the
following week. It is our understanding that all children in that day
care were evacuated successfully. We were displaced from our apartment
for about a month and continued to live in the area for a year. She
did develop asthmatic symptoms which may have been due to the
lingering dust. These symptoms cleared up when we moved to a
different part of Manhattan.

Q. Who shot the video?
A. Video was shot by Bri and Bob on a Sony DCR-TRV11 Camcorder. A few
days after the tape was shot, we transferred the video to DVD using
Apple iMovie and iDVD. The tape and DVD have never left our
possession. The released video was transcoded from the DVD. The
unedited version was re-transferred from the original tape.

Q. Have you been contacted by the authorities regarding this video?
A. No."
posted by ewing2001 @ 4:41 PM 1 comments links to this post

Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Brandnew Amateur Tape: NO plane in it (09/12)
"The Revver Tape": Brandnew Amateur Tape: NO plane in it

Right around where you can hear someone in the background telling them they are leaving because the building just collapsed. Then says, "The building just collapsed." I think I see a white orb up in the left hand corner for just a minute. See if anyone else can see it.

Then you can hear CNN or whatever come on and give the official propaganda that planes crashed; it was either a 727, 747, 737 or 757...."

09/12:
(Dialogue sounds pretty authentic, but why wasn't the alleged plane
captured, if it came from the south? Or was this footage edited and why?
The people do not appear as actors but it's also not clear if they talk back to a plausible radio report or if the main woman was influenced by another woman speculating in the back.
Then again, why did she identify it as a "military plane", especially if her voice appears to be in the back but then supported by the woman, who was closer to the camera mic?)

http://www.revver.com/view.php?id=59686

140 Mb, Released September 11, 2006 (Originally recorded 09/11/01)
http://media.revver.com/broadcast/59686/video.mov

(Addendum about the editing:
Perpetualynquisitive wrote:
"...If you compare the location of the window washer
scaffold on building 7 just before that funky 'glitch' at 11:32 to
where it is when the camera moves back, the scaffold is several floors
higher in merely 5 seconds.

It also jumps a couple of floors between 11:44 (it is completely below
the black outline above it to the left) & 11:45 (the bottom of the
scaffold is even with the edge of the black outline to the left) during
the 'impact' explosion...")

However once again, it looks like either the camera was shaking or 1 frame removed.
Two older women and a man in the background, who are reacting immediately:

"...OMG, OMG...what's happening?.."
"..really..I think it's all over at the World Trade Center..."
"..it must be a terrorist attack..."
"..it was a military plane...people running away..."
"..where did it come in from? .."
"...from the south...it was a huuuge plane..."

Update 11/13: Transcript and Analysis by Gritzle70

The following transcript and analysis shows, that the persons are speculating
by themselves about a "military plane". Prisonplanet however thinks this video proves
that this "military plane" hit the Building, but didn't explain, why they would edit it out of the footage:

"...She: heard a loud boom. Was it a plane? Bob said he heard it sounded like a rocket.

Friend: I heard a plane. It seemed as if a plane went over; then I looked up and there was the thing exploding from the outside; exploding to the outside. It looked like

She: Your mom said there was a plane flying over.. a hole ; she heard the noise of a plane; she heard the noise of the plane and then a boom; just like a bomb had dropped; and (room) went out like there was an explosion from the inside.

She: Oh well you heard someone talking to you so it's a plane?

She: Oh, my God, Lilly is going to daycare there. Who is Lilly, her daughter?

Then she opens the windows so we can hear the real horror of what is happening outside.

Did you listen to the music in the background. At one point it was, "Nick Knack Patty Wack Give the Dog a Bone." This is a nursery rhyme...

Unfortunately she does not stay focused on the 2nd tower so we can see it when it actually is hit. She spends a lot of time panning to other areas.

It does show a good picture of the exit hole.

The sound track blips out a few times.

OMG OMG what's happening; really, I think it's all about the WTC; OMG;

Friend in the background - it was a military plane

She: It was a military plane (from friend in the background); OMG we just saw it happen. Where's Bob.

Bob: it's World Trade, it's World Trade.

She: Yes, they are checking the World Trade Center, not us.

Bob: Where did they come in? The same building it went to?

Background voice: it looked like it was going to come in, then it came so low between the ...

She: It was a huge plane.

Bob: What did they fly into?

She: See they show it to you on here

(Is this the CNN footage she is referring to?)

Sound goes dead

Bob: I don't understand why they don't get like .. play jet pack(?)...

Sound goes dead again

Notice the sign down at GZ: www:quebecnewyork.com

http://www.quebecnewyork.com/

John Milton and his Christian poetry??

Here's an interesting poem on the site:

"When the Assault was Intended to the City"

How did they get such advertising?...

...Sound returns:

Bob: The building is collapsing

At that point she has just focused away from the www.quebecnewyork.com banner on the crossover farther into the distance. Then she pulls back but she was not focusing on the 1st tower when it "collapsed."

Later:

Background voice: "Do you think it was another crash."

Bob: Yes, yes, I think it was the building which collapsed.

She has a baby at home because I hear it make noises.

They turn on the news; background announcement from TV about cancellation of commercial flights. So now they are getting the media propaganda story.

Bob: OMG, OMG

2nd tower collapses

She: OMG; OMG

6 Comments

fred said...
This is great. We've got FEMA helicopters (cloaked if you ask me), nuclear glow, and the Aussie woman in the background talking about a movie about nukes. Notice how everything lights up with the unearthly glow. Also it seems pretty clear to me they reacted to the big explosion which shook them several seconds before the roar of the collapse began. I'd like to hear you gravity buffs expain the steel girders shooting out in all directions and the lovely mushroom cloud. Somehow I can't say I saw sagging and pancaking. But I guess that makes me k-k-k-crazy!

I cast my conspiracy vote with the webfairy for holograms, high-energy weapons, and Imperial Storm Trooper technology. Some nice footage of the "spire" there too.

Wish they had left in more of the interesting parts. I suppose one possibility is that they stopped filming and only turned the camcorder back on when the action started. But it looks to me like they edited out some goodies.

Thank you Bob and Bri for releasing your footage, and if you have more I strongly encourage you to share it with the public. Sunshine is antiseptic and the truth will illuminate us all, regardless of the direction it leads.

Fred

u2r2h said...
Can you not phone these guys and ask them for the original footage?

7:09 PM

Andrew Lowe-Watson said...
Nico - be brutally honest. Do you think the dialogue sounds a bit strange ? There is a woman in the bacground who asks which building has been hit. She doesn't even come to the window.

Also, that 'it was a terrorist attack '' remark within seconds of the first hit. Why did she say that?

I hate to say this, but thre is something familiar about the voice of the woman filming.

6:13 PM

Andrew Lowe-Watson said...
No, I got it wrong, It is genuine , Sorry whoever you are.
These evil days suspicion breeds like weeds in a field

6:44 PM

War On Suckers said...
Interesting? No plane but the film is cut at that exact moment. What's up with that?

Again first demolition and the film is cut again, worse still the sound track is fake. The first OMGs are edited in after the fact.

Is this another spook production? Maybe this film was made by some "art students"?

9:20 AM

General Kammler said...
The reason you don't see a plane is that the tape was edited! The cuts and disolves are obvious! This is the sloppiest case of well poisoning I have ever seen! When you try to make 9-11 truth seekers look like idiots, please do a better job next time.

6:10 AM[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: