FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting this info into the Army!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Getting this info into the Army!!! Reply with quote

I sell copies of LC2, Terror Storm and Matrial Law on Ebay at cost price to get this info out there.

2 weeks ago I was contacted by a member of the British Forces who is quite well placed in the Army. He wanted 25 copies of LC2.

I ended up meeting him and giving him 30 copies of LC2, 10 copis of Terror Stom and 10 copies of Martial Law (I charged him £17.50 for this - see I don't make a penny out of this).

I meet with him on Saturday and gave him a further 40 copies of LC2, 20 TS and 20 ML plus 20 Road to Tyranny and 20 of the Stephen Jones lecture.

He was telling me about a class he took containing about 40 squddies. He spent the last hour talking about 9/11 and the evidence that is was an inside job.

Well, he said everyone was stunned. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. They all took DVD's from him, and are all going to look into this area further.

It just made me think of what I would do if I had just found this info out and had to go to Iraq for 6 months in a weeks time?

It's a tough one - what would you do?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

This is excellent news - I hope that word now gets around - and hopefully it will in the barracks...

Keep up the good work.

I think if I were a squaddie, I'd probably still go to Iraq for 2 reasons:

1) I'd be following orders
2) I maybe wouldn't immediately connect the Iraq Situation with 9/11 (as there was no connection between Sadam Hussein and 9/11).

But with Richard Dannatt's comments, who knows what might happen

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Andrew.

I have big plans with this guy. We will be holding events, giving away DVD's etc, doing all we can to get the TURUTH out there.

We are getting it together down here in Devon!!
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rumour in the army!

It'll spread far and wide, maybe as far as the UK and US camps out in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason these guys were so gob smacked, is because the person passing the info on carries with him great respect.

I can't give anymore details than that, but we won't stop here!
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Zlocke - your actions are the type that will make a real difference.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The attached video would be of great interest to the troops - Beyond Treason - it tells of the 400,000 sick US troops from depleted uranium and dodgy injections

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8047351706461342401&q=deple ted+uranium
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
Better be a little cautious though... I'm just imagining if there was a military Coup in the UK with the Government overthrown. Confused

and that would be a bad thing right now??

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one!

viva la revolution!

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.arrse.co.uk/

Army rumour service

Most posters have no time for 'conspiracy nonsense' but by discussing previous treachery such as the US Liberty, the WMD lies, Gulf of Tonkin, etc, etc, etc you may open a few minds to the possibility 9/11 was an inside job
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Getting this info into the Army!!! Reply with quote

Zlocke wrote:
I sell copies of LC2, Terror Storm and Matrial Law on Ebay at cost price to get this info out there.

2 weeks ago I was contacted by a member of the British Forces who is quite well placed in the Army. He wanted 25 copies of LC2.

I ended up meeting him and giving him 30 copies of LC2, 10 copis of Terror Stom and 10 copies of Martial Law (I charged him £17.50 for this - see I don't make a penny out of this).

I meet with him on Saturday and gave him a further 40 copies of LC2, 20 TS and 20 ML plus 20 Road to Tyranny and 20 of the Stephen Jones lecture.

He was telling me about a class he took containing about 40 squddies. He spent the last hour talking about 9/11 and the evidence that is was an inside job.

Well, he said everyone was stunned. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. They all took DVD's from him, and are all going to look into this area further.

It just made me think of what I would do if I had just found this info out and had to go to Iraq for 6 months in a weeks time?

It's a tough one - what would you do?

This is vital.
Ive been trying to tell the antiwar sites why their kin are being killed in Afghanistan.

Can you give us a clue as to rank or area etc. so I can go to the local Army rec. shop with a lead-in?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant stuff Zlocke. Well done.
AntiZionistAntiNeocon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really excellent! It would hopefully make them think a bit about the real reasons they are being sent to kill and be killed in Afghanistan and Iraq.

It is good that you are also showing them Terrorstorm, because they will see familiar people (Shayler, Meacher) and they will see things about 7/7.

Keep up the effort!!!
________
CBX

Last edited by AntiZionistAntiNeocon on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is indeed fantasitic news. how 'well placed' is the individual concerned and which Corps or Regiment are they part of?

If people within the services are getting this information on mass, it will greatly affect matters a little way into the future - perhaps when the government attempt to impose marshall law in the wake of masive 911 truth demonstrations? With members Army, Airforce, Police understanding about the truth, it will go hand in hand with peaceful demos - ie they are more likely to sympathise with the truth even though they may still be following their orders. The 'keepers of the peace' and 'protectors of the realm' Will have a major say in how the next few months and years progress I feel.

Squaddies do know how to see the truth - I am ex-Army myself! In the Service most accept how the system works. Compartmentalisition is part of everyday life. One knows that you are told what you need to know, and nothing more. Once the service member realises they are being used and that wars will cease when men refuse to fight, like me, they leave!

I would be interested to know if there have been any restrictions put in place, within the services, to stamp out the information circulating? They can easily do this. The Military Police use to get exited about a CND sticker in your bedspace!

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work Zolke Very Happy

ian neal wrote:
www.arrse.co.uk/

Army rumour service

Most posters have no time for 'conspiracy nonsense' but by discussing previous treachery such as the US Liberty, the WMD lies, Gulf of Tonkin, etc, etc, etc you may open a few minds to the possibility 9/11 was an inside job

Don't forget to throw in the Suez Crisis. Anyone see that last night?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
Better be a little cautious though... I'm just imagining if there was a military Coup in the UK with the Government overthrown. Confused

Hi Bongo

We should do away with caution. Caution is the bed fellow of fear and fear is their game and time is of the essense

There are military coups and then there are military coups

If a military coup were inspired by unrest amongst the ranks based on an awareness of 9/11 truth, this would be entirely different from one inspired from the top especially if it is based on yet more lies.

There are violent coups and there are non violent coups. I envisage a non-violent coup, when the military en masse side with the people they serve. There are many examples from history when this has occured. In the face of such overwhelming opposition, the best that the tyrrants of the world can hope for is to surrender to the will of the people and due process of the law

Great stuff Z.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh yeh, well done... blaa blaa.

Pity that some of the people so willing to pat this Zolke on the back know full well that he has disseminated garbage to the the very people who are in need of the most acurate information available on 911.

Why hasn't anyone pointed out that he has done more damage than good by spreading that load of * Loose Change instead of learning some more before encouraging people to believe in 911 truth?

I'm sorry if i'm being aggressive here but i am sick and f'ing tired of this. Zolke, i'm sure you are okay, and are only doing what you believe is right, but some of the other people that have responded to this are clearly showing their willingness to spead BS to further THIER idea of what people should believe. YES i believe 911 was an inside job but i will DIE before i encourage someone to believe somthing i know is false just so that they might join in the 'movement'.

You want to fukking do something REAL for 911 truth?

Yeh?

Then fukking well address the REAL issues. Like this for example;
http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Lies.pdf

Instead of spreading nonsense, why not prove your case first?

I will NEVER, evidence aside, believe 911 was anything other than an inside job but as every day that goes by where the 'movement' is not addressing the issues raised by the 'critics' i fell more and more in no-mans-land. How the fukk can i, OR ANY OF YOU, have the balls to spread the idea of inside job when you long ago gave up any idea of 'investigation'?
You have arrived at your conclusions and thats that.
Yes, i have those same conclusions, and they will never change, but how the hell can i teach others about 911 truth when i KNOW that there is a valid counter arguement? My instinct tells me 911 was an inside job, but how on earth can i convince someone else of this based on that? Do i have to LIE to myself and them in order for them to believe that 911 was an inside job?

You all say (and i too) that there should be some kind of official reinvestigation in to 911 but in all honesty that idea scares the * out of me. Why? Because YOU WONT ADDRESS THE COUNTER ARGUEMENTS. Any case for inside job, as it stands is based on far fewer 'facts' than you people still put out. The case for inside job would be thrown out IN A SECOND. Do your work first before claiming you know all the facts.

You are all so ready to give out DVDS on 911. WHY????
What happens if those people who had never heard of 911 truth, who then watch Loose Change, happen to find themselves here;
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Well?

Where's your f'ing 911 truth then? They would feel sick for being duped. And would NEVER, no matter what was presented to them, believe 911 was an inside job.

You claim 'truth'...?

How's about living up to the tag and show some desire for it?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another troll reveals itself. Anyone pushing loosechangeguide as a site that offers any insight into 9/11 is a shill. I must say you are getting more subtle - it has taken weeks for you to come out of the woodwork.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Another troll reveals itself. Anyone pushing loosechangeguide as a site that offers any insight into 9/11 is a shill. I must say you are getting more subtle - it has taken weeks for you to come out of the woodwork.

PM me. I'll give you my phone number. We'll talk about shills and what not.

BTW. Did none of what i said resonate with you? LC is garbage. If you can show that the info at the LC viewers guide is rubbish than PLEASE SHOW ME!!!! I would love to have it debunked. Seriously, i might actually sleep for once.

Also, do you realise how utterly childish you sound accusing those with a different opinion to you of being a shill?

Last edited by DeFecToR on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

Holy Christ, i've just realised how thoroughly blind you are.

You are not interested what so ever in truth.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not the having a different opinion bit that bothers me - its the statements that run contrary to the aims of this site and show people to be spreading disinformation. That there are mistakes in LC is unquestionable and hopefully they are being remedied. The bulk of LC however is an attack on the fairy tale we had been fed and has been crucial in spreading the truth. Your comments are those I associate with a shill and for good reason. It is not remotely childish to let you know you are not fooling people.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Blackcat,

you shouldn't assume Defector isn't genuine in his views. Recently there has been a plague of articles and sites from critical voices pushing the same debunking sites that in effect are claiming that the 9/11 truth movement is a cult that will not tolerate dissention or challenge to its views. By assuming Defector is a troll merely because he believes Loose Change 2 is garbage, you give fuel to those using this tactic and put campaigners such as defector off seeing they have common cause with you.

In response to the charge that the 9/11 truth movement is intolerant of its critics we can of course point to the intolerance of believers in the official fairy tale and George W's famous quote of 'not tolerating outrageous conspiracy theories'.

Defector

You seem to miss the point of why there is a no endorsement line on this site. 9/11 truth campaigners have been disagreeing sometimes very publicly and acrimoniously on how best to challenge the official accounts almost since the day it happened. What evidence to present and who and how to present it, pods/no pods, LIHOP or MIHOP, peak oil/ no peak oil, zionist connection/no zionist connection and on and on. It is my belief that many of these divisions have been provoked deliberately to divide the movement, but I also recognise any unstructured movement (which 9/11 truth is) will always find reasons to disagree about things.

It was as an attempt avoid the scisms that have developed amongst some campaigners that this site adopted a no endorsement policy. We do not endorse any one presentation of the evidence or campaigner or anything posted on this forum.

In order to build a united movement, we need to recognise our common ground and then tolerate our differences. We do not need to agree about everything. The prima facie case as presented for years by groups such as the 'Jersey Girls' is in my opinion overwhelming.

On the balance of evidence, I strongly believe WTC7 was a controlled demolition but I'm quite happy to stand on a united platform with campaigners such as Michael Meacher and the Jersey Girls who do not mention WTC7.

I am familiar with sites like 9/11 myths and I have followed some of the debates between the 2 sides. I could go through the article you refer to attempting to debunk the debunking, but personally I choose not to dedicate a lot of time to engaging our critics on the minutae of the evidence since I have done so in the past and found it not to be the best use of my time.

My advice is this. If you don't like Loose Change 2 choose something that is harder to 'debunk'. My personal favourite at present in terms of introducing 9/11 truth is Press for Truth, who killed John ONeill or EGLS.

Secondly critiques like screwloosechange do highlight some of the flaws in Loose Change and I don't deny they exist. But that is a million miles away from genuinely debunking the controlled demolition theory or proving the fire induced collapse theory.

If it were that simple to explain WTC 7's collapse do you not think NIST would have produced its definitive water tight report by now and if people like 9/11 myths had all the answers that they wouldn't have won the NIST contract to produce this definitive report.

If you or any one else believe that 9/11 truth can be presented better than the existing DVDs or websites do or that you can speak more convincingly and articulately than the current crop of 9/11 campaigners then the challenge is step forward and do so.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defector, my friend, wait for LC3 Final Cut to be launched early next year. All the previous mistakes made will be rectified plus lots of new and compelling evidence and information. Plus it will be much more professional in its appearance and will have the steady guiding hand of David Ray Griffin. If this film goes into the cinemas in the US and UK as is planned, then we will have a revolution on our hands!

BTW, Ian Neal is right - it is quite possible to have a bloodless, non-violent revolution involving the military if it comes from the grassroots. Special forces, who tend to be the tools of our leaders and are therefore more mindcontrolled/brainwashed then the average squaddie, may prove to be a problem - but our county line regiments along with all the other branches of the Army - not to mention the Royal Navy and RAF - is made up of normal decent people with families who will not act in such a way that they will support and impose a fascist dictatorship upon the rest of us. Get the truth out about 9/11 and these people will protect our democracy - as an ex-soldier myself I know this to be true!

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loose Change 2 contains a great deal of inaccuracy, speculation and quotes taken out of context - I didn't think this was disputed

to say that it is not entirely accurate is not to say it's main position is incorrect let alone that the official story of 9/11 is true

as others have said, it's important for people in the truth movement to acknowledge the inconsistencies in films such as this in order for us to be taken seriously

better films (in my opinion) are:

September 11th Revisited
Improbable Collapse
What's the Truth?

I'm happy to provide anyone who hasn't seen these with copies
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Infiltration Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Hi Blackcat,

you shouldn't assume Defector isn't genuine in his views. Recently there has been a plague of articles and sites from critical voices pushing the same debunking sites that in effect are claiming that the 9/11 truth movement is a cult that will not tolerate dissention or challenge to its views. By assuming Defector is a troll merely because he believes Loose Change 2 is garbage, you give fuel to those using this tactic and put campaigners such as defector off seeing they have common cause with you.

In response to the charge that the 9/11 truth movement is intolerant of its critics we can of course point to the intolerance of believers in the official fairy tale and George W's famous quote of 'not tolerating outrageous conspiracy theories'.

Defector

You seem to miss the point of why there is a no endorsement line on this site. 9/11 truth campaigners have been disagreeing sometimes very publicly and acrimoniously on how best to challenge the official accounts almost since the day it happened. What evidence to present and who and how to present it, pods/no pods, LIHOP or MIHOP, peak oil/ no peak oil, zionist connection/no zionist connection and on and on. It is my belief that many of these divisions have been provoked deliberately to divide the movement, but I also recognise any unstructured movement (which 9/11 truth is) will always find reasons to disagree about things.

It was as an attempt avoid the scisms that have developed amongst some campaigners that this site adopted a no endorsement policy. We do not endorse any one presentation of the evidence or campaigner or anything posted on this forum.

In order to build a united movement, we need to recognise our common ground and then tolerate our differences. We do not need to agree about everything. The prima facie case as presented for years by groups such as the 'Jersey Girls' is in my opinion overwhelming.

On the balance of evidence, I strongly believe WTC7 was a controlled demolition but I'm quite happy to stand on a united platform with campaigners such as Michael Meacher and the Jersey Girls who do not mention WTC7.

I am familiar with sites like 9/11 myths and I have followed some of the debates between the 2 sides. I could go through the article you refer to attempting to debunk the debunking, but personally I choose not to dedicate a lot of time to engaging our critics on the minutae of the evidence since I have done so in the past and found it not to be the best use of my time.

My advice is this. If you don't like Loose Change 2 choose something that is harder to 'debunk'. My personal favourite at present in terms of introducing 9/11 truth is Press for Truth, who killed John ONeill or EGLS.

Secondly critiques like screwloosechange do highlight some of the flaws in Loose Change and I don't deny they exist. But that is a million miles away from genuinely debunking the controlled demolition theory or proving the fire induced collapse theory.

If it were that simple to explain WTC 7's collapse do you not think NIST would have produced its definitive water tight report by now and if people like 9/11 myths had all the answers that they wouldn't have won the NIST contract to produce this definitive report.

If you or any one else believe that 9/11 truth can be presented better than the existing DVDs or websites do or that you can speak more convincingly and articulately than the current crop of 9/11 campaigners then the challenge is step forward and do so.

If you think this character is merely mistaken go through

waffle, conjecture, lies, deception, insults, "eye-witness" reports, evidence-free tripe - straight from the Bush camp.

If you cant delete Critics Corner at least make sure the infiltrators are put there.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did the same at my local army recruiting showroom in Burton...just pop a few dvds through their letterbox..the squaddies are receptive to this 911 info..
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Infiltration Reply with quote

HERA wrote:

If you think this character is merely mistaken go through

waffle, conjecture, lies, deception, insults, "eye-witness" reports, evidence-free tripe - straight from the Bush camp.

If you cant delete Critics Corner at least make sure the infiltrators are put there.

Yes there is a lot of that piece that amounts to nothing more than character assassination but there is still a large amount of info that could do a good job of putting doubt in peoples minds.
For you to just say;
Quote:

...is not enough. You actually have to SHOW why it is those things. I am sorely tempted to attempt a thorough gutting out of that piece myself and see exactly whats what, but time is a premium in my life right now. I hardly even started my work through of 911myths.

As for me being an 'infiltrator'... grow up. No wonder people get turned off of the 'movement' when you attack anyone with a difference of opinion to yours.

Just to clarify something; YOU ALL may PM me for my contact phone number if you really wish to see if i am some kind of shill or not.
I know none of you will as those WITH brains know i am being as honest as i can be, while those without also happen to be cowards who have declined to contact me when invited.
Anyone is free to PM me if they have a problem and phone me if they are serious about having that problem discussed, though i do warn you that i WILL tell you to grow the hell up.

Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Yeh yeh, well done... blaa blaa.

Pity that some of the people so willing to pat this Zolke on the back know full well that he has disseminated garbage to the the very people who are in need of the most acurate information available on 911.

Why hasn't anyone pointed out that he has done more damage than good by spreading that load of * Loose Change instead of learning some more before encouraging people to believe in 911 truth?

I'm sorry if i'm being aggressive here but i am sick and f'ing tired of this. Zolke, i'm sure you are okay, and are only doing what you believe is right, but some of the other people that have responded to this are clearly showing their willingness to spead BS to further THIER idea of what people should believe. YES i believe 911 was an inside job but i will DIE before i encourage someone to believe somthing i know is false just so that they might join in the 'movement'.

You want to fukking do something REAL for 911 truth?

Yeh?

Then fukking well address the REAL issues. Like this for example;

Instead of spreading nonsense, why not prove your case first?

I will NEVER, evidence aside, believe 911 was anything other than an inside job but as every day that goes by where the 'movement' is not addressing the issues raised by the 'critics' i fell more and more in no-mans-land. How the fukk can i, OR ANY OF YOU, have the balls to spread the idea of inside job when you long ago gave up any idea of 'investigation'?
You have arrived at your conclusions and thats that.
Yes, i have those same conclusions, and they will never change, but how the hell can i teach others about 911 truth when i KNOW that there is a valid counter arguement? My instinct tells me 911 was an inside job, but how on earth can i convince someone else of this based on that? Do i have to LIE to myself and them in order for them to believe that 911 was an inside job?

You all say (and i too) that there should be some kind of official reinvestigation in to 911 but in all honesty that idea scares the * out of me. Why? Because YOU WONT ADDRESS THE COUNTER ARGUEMENTS. Any case for inside job, as it stands is based on far fewer 'facts' than you people still put out. The case for inside job would be thrown out IN A SECOND. Do your work first before claiming you know all the facts.

You are all so ready to give out DVDS on 911. WHY????
What happens if those people who had never heard of 911 truth, who then watch Loose Change, happen to find themselves here;
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Well?

Where's your f'ing 911 truth then? They would feel sick for being duped. And would NEVER, no matter what was presented to them, believe 911 was an inside job.

You claim 'truth'...?

How's about living up to the tag and show some desire for it?

I agree with you Defector, there are some gaping holes in LC2. It's not the best. But, in it's defense, it is easy to follow and gets people interested in the subject, which I hope will lead to them doing their own research.

My 1st every post on this forum was to ask where this campaign was going? The trouble with the truth movement - in my opinion - is that it seems to have no direction.

If I am wrong, please let me know. I have tonnes of energy towards the movement but I don't know how to release it? Selling a few DVD's on Ebay is great, giving them away it great, but how far is this really going to get the movement?

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zlocke wrote:

I agree with you Defector, there are some gaping holes in LC2. It's not the best. But, in it's defense, it is easy to follow and gets people interested in the subject, which I hope will lead to them doing their own research.

My 1st every post on this forum was to ask where this campaign was going? The trouble with the truth movement - in my opinion - is that it seems to have no direction.

If I am wrong, please let me know. I have tonnes of energy towards the movement but I don't know how to release it? Selling a few DVD's on Ebay is great, giving them away it great, but how far is this really going to get the movement?

I agree with you entirely Zolke, and i'm sorry if i spoke out of turn. I've been making these points here for a while and i'm sure people are getting sick of it, but this is getting frustrating.

I certainly do agree that the truth movement seems to be getting nowhere. It just seems like a never ending round-about of radio interviews and blogs with many good suggestions about 'getting the truth out'. But what truth is it we are encouaging people to believe when the evidence to back up our claims is so shaky? One idea i heard that really gave me hope of finding a better arguement for inside job was put forward by Paul Watson of prisonplanet. He suggesting the formation of a 'lawyers 911 guild' that would sift through the theories and facts to arrive at something that would hold up in a court of law. Here's hoping...

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im suprised at the success, congratulations.

I was in the army and the first gulf war and most of my fellow soldiers were actually looking forward for action to test thier skills, or because they were lunatics (there were a lot of these about.

Its changed since I was in, hopefully there isn´t as much blind loyalty and hunger for action as then. The sad state of affairs in theater and the obvious overwork should help the cause.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: