FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the sign of truth ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: What is the sign of truth ? Reply with quote

In this totally moneycontrolled world, signs of truth apear everywhere,but
where is the absolut truth.
David Icke shows a lot of signs, but is it all true and if it´s not, why show them ?
Describing my self as a paranoid truthseeker seing a lot of signs, I worry
about a Matthew Rothschild website being linked to sites saying, that the Rothschilds is a part of the evil power controling the world.!
Why is there so many truthseekers not working together,telling basicly the same story.?
Can anyone show me the sign of truth winning,couse I only feel it in my heart.Smile
Just yesterday I got in my head that truthtellers in music are being killed.

Crying or Very sad

Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a broad range of opinion and belief among the 9/11Truth movement generally. This site, however, works for unity within the movement, and not for division and hostility, and most of those who contribute to the forum take the view that the events of 9/11 were enacted by elements from within the US administration and intelligence community and do not accept the official version as described by the mainstream media and the US government.
heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Wokeman I can see that,but what actions do you think needed,so that
it all can be exposed.
When we tell others who haven´t looked at it themselve they read a lot of bs or half truths that only make them more or less lost in nomansland.
Should´nt movements enter politics ?

Light Infantree

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can anyone show me the sign of truth winning,couse I only feel it in my heart.

Well, for a start off H-E, you said it right here! Your heart is where it only matters.

Go with it.

I cannot show you a sign of 'truth winning', but I can show that you have seen a sign of 'truth winning' yourself - you have felt it, you said so in your post. The truth is inside of us all, not in someone elses book or film. You may find information that will help your cause and help you along the way, but nothing I have ever read or been taught has ever shown me absolute truth.

Truth is perhaps an experience as opposed to a 'fact'.

I hope I am not confusing you more here, I am not intending to. I am just suggesting that you are barking up the wrong tree. There is plenty of information out there, give out the right vibe and you'll be certain to attract in some more of that truth you're after.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: thank you for the responds Reply with quote

To both of you.
Why Iam asking for absolut truth is not that I haven`t read the awfull truth,
its moore for an sign of direction handling the truth, if thats allowed to write.
Smile
In my complete surdenty(be with me on the poor spelling,please) Smile
of tremendus evil rulling nearly every part of earth, I want a united people
on earth to rise before it could be to late by saying now is it the time.
All the "superstars" in the truthseekingarea is talking about the the to latething meaning action, is´nt ? (adding) it:-)

Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may add comments to this debate.

To my mind, Heart Earth, the secret to all this is action at a more individual and smaller community level. That is "organic" grassroots individual action. Coordination is neccessary, but not in a centralised way. Centralisation spells disaster for us, as then the rogue criminals who control our world would easily control our actions.

What are your strengths/weaknesses? They will be different from mine. What are the rogue criminals strengths/weaknesses? We learn them both and then take the individual or small group action that will lead to greatest exposure of the criminals. The decent people are the majority, and the crooks can be brought to justice. We all need to believe that. We will have our victory. The truth will always out - ALWAYS. Even if it takes a 1000 years... (or 1 month.)

If you are new to the "heart" of conspiracy (I'm not sure if you are or not) all this information can become overwhelming. Take a step back occasionally, "come up for air" and have fellowship with likeminded souls (like you're doing here online.) We can all learn a lot from each other.
None of us have all the answers. But the previous advice is correct- the more you read the more discerning you will become as to what is "truthful" and what is "disinfo/ lies." Basic point, but one that I need to remind myself of - always use multiple sources - never rely on one source no matter how much you may respect/admire them. Most of us here do not subscribe to "leaders." (Leadership qualities are an asset - but not if they are used to stifle the individual.)

Follow the "path with heart." You are amongst friends.
heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: rabbie :-) Reply with quote

thank you 4 putting a smile on my face.
Ive been reading 4 6 months on the 911 issue so iam getting there. Smile
Before that ive been into the fixing game 4 2 years (dream on liverpool)
So iam can combare this with that,being rediculed for saying that all sports are fixed.
Ups its was but people did`nt care,still talking about awayform and injuries before placing hard earnt money on bugus.
In that time I imagined that when it would be revealed people would wake up,couse sport means a hole lot to a lot of people,but they did´nt Sad
So by coincidence (hehe that word..co incidence
on danish the 2 words(til fælde) split meaning on trap)
I saw the site called
fromthEVILderness,from there on ive seen everything from
Michael Tsarion to here. Smile
In denmark the movement is just starting 4 real in these days after a meeting gathering 50 or so yesterday in copenhagen (which means buy a harbour) Smile
So its going forward,but still I worry about the pace.
Again thank you Smile 4 the smile, hope I returned it .

heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: I think so Reply with quote

bongo
Having no proof other than it happend,surely I would not say that I know it was.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: