FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Britons 'could be microchipped like dogs in a decade'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which of the following would they have to do to chip you?
Ask me
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pay me
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Tie me down
36%
 36%  [ 8 ]
Kill me
54%
 54%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 22

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Britons 'could be microchipped like dogs in a decade' Reply with quote

Britons 'could be microchipped like dogs in a decade'
Story Link - This Is London - The Evening Standard

Human beings may be forced to be 'microchipped' like pet dogs, a shocking official report into the rise of the Big Brother state has warned.

The microchips - which are implanted under the skin - allow the wearer's movements to be tracked and store personal information about them.

They could be used by companies who want to keep tabs on an employee's movements or by Governments who want a foolproof way of identifying their citizens - and storing information about them.

The prospect of 'chip-citizens' - with its terrifying echoes of George Orwell's 'Big Brother' police state in the book 1984 - was raised in an official report for Britain's Information Commissioner Richard Thomas into the spread of surveillance technology.

The report, drawn up by a team of respected academics, claims that Britain is a world-leader in the use of surveillance technology and its citizens the most spied-upon in the free world.

It paints a frightening picture of what Britain might be like in ten years time unless steps are taken to regulate the use of CCTV and other spy technologies.

The reports editors Dr David Murakami Wood, managing editor of the journal Surveillance and Society and Dr Kirstie Ball, an Open University lecturer in Organisation Studies, claim that by 2016 our almost every movement, purchase and communication could be monitored by a complex network of interlinking surveillance technologies.

The most contentious prediction is the spread in the use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology.

The RFID chips - which can be detected and read by radio waves - are already used in new UK passports and are also used the Oyster card system to access the London Transport network.

For the past six years European countries have been using RFID chips to identify pet animals.

Already used in America

However, its use in humans has already been trialled in America, where the chips were implanted in 70 mentally-ill elderly people in order to track their movements.

And earlier this year a security company in Ohio chipped two of its employees to allow them to enter a secure area. The glass-encased chips were planted in the recipients' upper right arms and 'read' by a device similar to a credit card reader.

In their Report on the Surveillance Society, the authors now warn: "The call for everyone to be implanted is now being seriously debated."

The authors also highlight the Government's huge enthusiasm for CCTV, pointing out that during the 1990s the Home Office spent 78 per cent of its crime prevention budget - a total of £500 million - on installing the cameras.

There are now 4.2 million CCTV cameras in Britain and the average Briton is caught on camera an astonishing 300 times every day.

This huge enthusiasm comes despite official Home Office statistics showing that CCTV cameras have 'little effect on crime levels'.

They write: "The surveillance society has come about us without us realising", adding: "Some of it is essential for providing the services we need: health, benefits, education. Some of it is more questionable. Some of it may be unjustified, intrusive and oppressive."

Yesterday Information Commissioner Richard Thomas, whose office is investigating the Post Office, HSBC, NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland over claims they dumped sensitive customer details in the street, said: "Many of these schemes are public sector driven, and the individual has no choice over whether or not to take part."

"People are being scrutinised and having their lives tracked, and are not even aware of it."

He has also voiced his concern about the consequences of companies, or Government agencies, building up too much personal information about someone.

He said: "It can stigmatise people. I have worries about technology being used to identify classes of people who present some kind of risk to society. And I think there are real anxieties about that."

Yesterday a spokesman for civil liberties campaigners Liberty said: "We have got nothing about these surveillance technologies in themselves, but it is their potential uses about which there are legitimate fears. Unless their uses are regulated properly, people really could find themselves living in a surveillance society.

"There is a rather scary underlying feeling that people may worry that these microchips are less about being a human being than becoming a barcoded product."
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent that this is getting mainstream coverage.

maybe those jack asses as no2id will cotton on to the bigger agenda now and stop wasting all of our collective time with their pointless campaigning against something which is only a stepping stone in itself and has already been cleared legally by the commons and lords and will become reality in 2-4 years.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we all know what to do with splinters Very Happy thats right pull em out Razz

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um did you catch the in joke??
Quote:
its citizens the most spied-upon in the free world.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A decade? they COULD do it now!!. the problem is how are they going to get everyone to be chipped?

maybe we won´t be able to participate in the world without the chip, paying for things, social security info etc may be on the chip and without it you can´t work or buy stuff.

What they forget is there are a lot of clever folk arround, if you can put it in someone can get it out. Or maybe just leave it in and re programm it per infra red or whatever.

uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need to know the truth about 9/11 to object to this. We could get a lot of people attacking (or complaining at least) the New World Order over this.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
You don't need to know the truth about 9/11 to object to this. We could get a lot of people attacking (or complaining at least) the New World Order over this.

hopefully... but... never underestimate the gullibility and passiveness of the mass of the population.

its an unpopular viewpoint, but a very very real consideration.

im not expecting earth changing shifts in consciousness over this, but im holding out hope that enough of us can tip the balance back the other way and begin to sort out this problem we all have with agendas to dehumanise us.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the idea of living in a Sci Fi world appeals to a lot of people!

I saw an industry guy talking with enthusiasm about a 'national roll out in the next five years'.

I tried to bring this up during an ID cards forum at the Earth First Summer Gathering a couple of years ago and they said that they weren't going to tolerate any discussion about it because the technology didn't exist.

If nothing changes people will still be campaigning about ID cards as they are rolling their sleaves up!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Tying you down Reply with quote

As the law currently stands, if you refuse to give a DNA sample it can be taken forcibly, so it is very likely that a nice GP might ask his armour plated colleagues to restrain you whilst he sticks his needle in.

But just think of the advantages...

Twisted Evil Mad Evil or Very Mad
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

needless to say this is all sick beyond belief. i think it will happen within the next 20 years.

they will have to pull off more false flag attacks in order to justify chipping people i think.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might sound a bit morbid but I am assuming that people who voted 'Kill me' are being sincere about that, as I think I am.

I think that by the time they are starting to forcibly inject microchips the game will be lost. I don't really think that the quality of life will be sufficient to warrant my continued participation in the human race.

At that point I think I would be seriously contemplating resigning, as it were. Since I heard about the suicide pill workshops which took place in Australia a few years ago, I have been trying to get more information - particularly a recipe - but all I can find are vague news reports. Anybody have any information?
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh god. you've really thought about this haven't you!

if it does happen i reckon a resistance will be formed and we'll run away and live in communes for as long as possible

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have been thinking about it for years - I think we have to be realistic about this. It isn't science fiction any more.

I've looked into community living too.

Have you seen the video for el mañana by Gorillaz?

When I saw that, it really resonated with me. A bit bleak.

But as far as the chips are concerned - the time to think about ones personal strategy isn't the moment they ask you to roll up your sleave!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well fellas heres a very fast growing forum run by a very sound team with an absolute stack of quality sources

http://noidchip.free-forums.org/noidchip.html?sid=e649164f8e2f8d2d638e 7b5a71ffc5a7

There's no excuse for "leftie denial" any longer!

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good find John,

Looks like the buSINess people, which are running the worlds governments, really are gearing up to turn us into “Borg” like consumers. Let's just hope that the "HAL 9000" really does get touched by god! Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: