FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What would happen to our world?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: What would happen to our world? Reply with quote

What would happen to our world, if the American public took a stand and demand that the government respond to the allegations that they were complicit in the planning or execution of 9/11 and found to be guilty?

If you can imagine it happening, how would it play out?
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows?

I have been told today by an email friend on another forum that I am suffering from delusions and irrational anxieties and that I should see a doctor.

Treason doth never prosper. What's the reason?
Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine a growing recognition of 3 truths: the conspiracy is no theory, we are all one and love is the answer. I could provide a bit more detail but ... in essence the 9/11 truth movement merely has to convince a majority of people that the case against Bush and Co is compelling, too many irrefutable, then we win.

Peaceful civil disobdience, general strikes, etc would bring the powers that be to account in the US, here, around the world. I imagine 9/11 truth at the heart of the existing global peace and social justice movement.

What holds many back from hearing 9/11 truth is that it can be perceived as negative, critical and without a wider vision for change. In fact the wider disclosure and awareness that would flow from 9/11 truth reaching this tipping point is a very positive message. Just for starters we would recognise the true nature of the business of war and the racket that war is. The $1 trillion/year war industry would no longer seem so necessary. $1 trillion/year is more than enough to genuinely make poverty history. We would expose the biggest lie of all that there isn't enough and so we finally shift from competition to cooperation.

The answer is easy, the challenge is to get enough people to understand the problem

All together now.....

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

That said if you love your religion, your country and feel the need for title rights that's fine as well, just don't buy the lie that we have to hate others just because they are different
who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, u will get more ot those allegations "andrewwatson" in relation to "suffering from delusions and irrational anxieties and that I should see a doctor". God i know NHS diagnosed schizophrenics who predict future events spot on ! ! ! Also the most famous psychic in britain being Derek Acorah hears voices etc " Lucky for him the system did not get a hold of him and diagnose him a schizophrenic !!!! LOL[/quote]
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian...imagine no secret societies...one that John Lennon missed out...its the only thing apart from human ignorance that is holding this planet back...just eliminate these two things and things would change very fast for the better.So lets all go down to our local lodges and ask them to watch a 9/11 truth dvd
UglyAmerican
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first post, I've been cruising the site for a while, but never came across anything that I felt I could add anything to. I thought, as an American, I'd chime in on this one.

Unfortunately I fear that if the world is waiting for the American public to rise up and question out government, they are in for a long wait and a big disappointment. I have seen links to Loose Change posted in non-9/11 related forums recently and it only seems to even begin to open the eyes of 1 in 10 people. The rest just shrug it off as another wacky conspiracy theory.

Cheap gas and the comfort of a leather lined SUV insulate many americans from the realities of the world. Americans have bought into the psuedo-dichotomy of a two party system and those who do believe that this administration is corrupt and evil believe that a Democratic win in 2006 will solve all of our problems. There are very few people willing to think outside of that paradigm.

This administration has shown what it does to those that conspire against it (Abu Ghraib, Gitmo Bay, extrordinary rendition etc.) and they have shown that they will not hesitate even long enough to get a warrant to tap our phones. It's thrown in our faces every day.

Police here don't just carry hand guns anymore, they carry military hardware, and we see news stories monthly about our proud new graduating police cadets. We are told that our streets are not safe, gangs and criminals seek to disrupt the american way of life and the police forces are growing and learning new techniques to deal with these problems. Only the few people that have graduated from our schools systems still retaining the ability to think for themselves understand that this new police force is here to keep US in line.

Americans only believe what they see on TV and even the "liberal media" won't touch a story like 9/11 truth. The only time you see anything about it the person being profiled is made out to be a lunatic and ostracized.

No I'm afraid that the idea of the american people rising up and even questioning the government is too much of a pipe dream to even think about what the consequence would be like. We've bought the story as the premise to a war on terrorism that will never end hook, line, and sinker.

A more realistic question would be where does the world go from here and where can the few of us americans that hate what is going on go to make it though the coming confilct safely.

For those who haven't seen it (it may have been discussed here before) I recommend the Martial Law video series. You can download it from www.question911.com/links.php . It might give those that don't have access to american media sources a better feel for what is really going on in our country. Then again a lot of americans don't have access to fpreign media so it may all be stuff that you guys have understood for a long time.

Sorry for the long post, I just had to vent.

-James-

Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James, said I fear my government.

It is a sad situation to be in, when you know what the American Government really are. WARMONGERS fighting and killing, murdering innocent men, women ,and children.

The american population are raised on a false premis that the military is a good career move. They target young people in schools and colleges/ universities.

These young men and women do not realise they are just fodder in uniform. They are used by the goverment to fight a senseless war just for greed and mainly OIL, GOLD, DIAMONDS.

These young foolish sheeple then go to far away places and come home in coffins draped in the American Flag.

No person in their right mind should die for a flag, BURN it yes.

Donovan wrote a great song that says it all.

Linda.

THE UNIVERSAL SOLDIER by Donovan.

He's five feet two and he's six feet four
He fights with missiles and with spears
He's all of 31 and he's only 17
He's been a soldier for a thousand years

He's a Catholic, a Hindu, an atheist, a Jain,
a Buddhist and a Baptist and a Jew
and he knows he shouldn't kill
and he knows he always will
kill you for me my friend and me for you

And he's fighting for Canada,
he's fighting for France,
he's fighting for the USA,
and he's fighting for the Russians
and he's fighting for Japan,
and he thinks we'll put an end to war this way

And he's fighting for Democracy
and fighting for the Reds
He says it's for the peace of all
He's the one who must decide
who's to live and who's to die
and he never sees the writing on the walls

But without him how would Hitler have
condemned him at Dachau
Without him Caesar would have stood alone
He's the one who gives his body
as a weapon to a war
and without him all this killing can't go on

He's the universal soldier and he
really is to blame
His orders come from far away no more
They come from him, and you, and me
and brothers can't you see
this is not the way we put an end to war
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Ian........those lyrics from one of my favourites "Imagine".

I also agree with MFP that its a pity there is no reference in the lyrics to
"no secret socities"

Thanks to that incredibly creative Super poster, Andrew Johnson who has sent me the George Bush version of "Imagine" its called "Take a walk on the wild side". Perhaps he could post it here for all of us to enjoy and get some light hearted relief from the serious stuff.

Entertainment and humility is a useful propoganda tool.

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to hear George Bush singing "Imagine"? This is awesome:

http://www.audiostreet.net/playsong.aspx?redirect=http%3a%2f%2fmedia1. audiostreet.net%2f11D14A4AEAD246398E3FE9DEB979707F%2fDownload%2fimagin e___walk_on_the_wild_side.mp3

Info here:

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=6407&mode=music&record id=17418

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: James... Reply with quote

James

I've been posting on many non-911 sites and unfortunately the responses I've been getting from young America are not what I would call positive. I would say that 70% of those who have responded have agreed that they believe that information has been withheld and they don't believe the government. They say that nobody is going to do anything, it seems, including them.

There's alot of work to be done.

Donna
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto. I have put my toe in the water, gently raising the subject on forums such as Broadwayworld.com. I find I am totally ignored, or if I pm a member they are openly hostile to my suggestion of a cover-up. A common reaction is ''oh that's been around a long time''. There doesn't seem to be a site as active as this one anywhere. I sense a depression in the States since the election and a feeling of hopelessness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: