FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who are the good guys on & off this forum?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Who are the good guys on & off this forum? Reply with quote

So who are the genuine truthers and Web sites out there?

It seems we have all sorts of bogus double agents that it's difficult to see the wood for the trees.

Can anyone provide a list of names who are genuine or not genuine

For example - Mike Ruppert is heavily featured on Freedom to Fascism but elsewhere he is accused of lying about Peak Oil.

Eric Hufschmit seemed to be a genuine guy but then he was linked to Murdoch.

Alex Jones - seems the real Mccoy but he is then accused of avoiding the Zionist links to 911.

Steve Jones starts off appearing genuine but recently has appeared bogus

George Galloway gives the speech of his life to the US senate but then supports the Official Conspiracy Theory

Jeff Rense - what's the crack with this guy?

Dylan Avery & Co - remakes of Loose Change with errors uncorrected?

Why is this site still providing links to In Plane Site when it is riddled with errors?
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its certainly a very good question to ask TTWSU3. At risk of being accused of sitting on the fence, I tend to go with what feels right.

The subject matter has many a twist and turn, and as gradually more and more information comes to light, modifications and 'recuts' are made, the truth is emerging. As for who are the real truther's....? I would say that all those you have listed have got truth at their core. With a web of such complicated construct, it takes an army of them to unpick its fine weave. We are all part of that team of unweavers.

... as opposed to un-beweaver's

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
tfayaz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: who are the good guys Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Why is this site still providing links to In Plane Site when it is riddled with errors?

I can't answer for all mate, but these errors were left in there on purpose.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mabe it's just me?*I'm I going MAD! Not more errors on 9-11 video's?

What errors are there on in-Plane site? Crying or Very sad
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: who are the good guys Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

It seems we have all sorts of bogus double agents that it's diificult to sort out the wood from the trees.

For example - Mike Ruppert is heavily featured on Freedom to Fascism but elsewhere he is accused of lying about Peak Oil

Eric Hufschmit seemed to be a genuine guy but then he was linked to Murdoch

Alex Jones - seems the real Mccoy but he is then accused of avoiding the Zionist links to 911

George Galloway gives the speech of his life to the US senate but then supports the Official Conspiracy Theory

I would guess at most are simply people who saw a business opportunity, a way of capitalising on a bad situation and took it.

Notoriety and 'fame' being a bonus - what then gets in the way of the most important aspect of either of the above, they avoid.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephen wrote:

The Pods and flashes theories have been discredited
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By Who?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephen wrote:
By Who?

go onto google and key in debunking in plane site - see for yourself
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephen wrote:

YES seconded, Dave von Kleist only deals in facts not theories.

Where is the thread starter coming from???
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: impact flashes are largely discredited Reply with quote

Most, if not all the double agents are anonymous web posters like you sir! And what a hash job of an attempt at sowing confusion and divisiveness your 'who are the good guys' post is.

Now, on to the subject in hand. The flashes at impact which feature so heavily in 'In Plane Site' are largely discredited in my mind. I have seen several bits of video film of the second 767 impact that have a good view but none of the video frames have any trace of a flash. It is possible that this film has been messed around with and doctored before Von Kleist got his hands on it.

ANYWAY - the flashes are a peripheral issue and In Plane Site did a great deal to awaken me to the Unanswered Questions surrounding 911. And all in all Dave Von Kleist deserves a medal for getting off his posterieur & at least making a stab at a professional documentary on the 911 conspiracy.

Tony

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't say anything bad about Dave Von Kleist - I think he is a genuine guy & the video is very informative about the Pentagon - but we don't want newbies getting confused about PODS and FLASHES

Presumably that's why it has been taken off the media section of this site
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Washington blog said look at what people have done and I think he's right.

Nevertheless 'gut' feelings are sometimes all we have to go by. There are a few people, some quite well respected, who my gut feeling tells me are not genuine. However I have no shred of evidence so I am probably quite wrong. In case you're wondering, none are regular posters to this site.

By the way Noel and Ian, the clock is still in British Summer Time.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: who are the good guys Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

It seems we have all sorts of bogus double agents that it's diificult to sort out the wood from the trees.

For example - Mike Ruppert is heavily featured on Freedom to Fascism but elsewhere he is accused of lying about Peak Oil

Eric Hufschmit seemed to be a genuine guy but then he was linked to Murdoch

Alex Jones - seems the real Mccoy but he is then accused of avoiding the Zionist links to 911

It's not easy to be accurate all of the time. Inaccuracies in a movie or in a book or an article are not necessarily deliberate and do not necessarily mean that the author is a shill. It would not be possible for us all to agree on which the deliberate mistakes are. Therefore it is better not to try to censor an author but to leave the reader/viewer to make up their own mind.

For instance, I counted twelve errors in Alex Jones' Terrorstorm. I think it unlikely they are deliberate mistakes, more the consequences of his sensationalistic style which is more interested in dramatic effect than in accuracy. You can call it sloppy journalism if you like. But many of our supporters think he's terriffic. I think his movies should be distributed with a health warning, because the many inaccuracies will be used by our detractors to undermine our credibility. I shall avoid distributing them myself in future.

I am not about to go around alleging he's a shill.

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:

By the way Noel and Ian, the clock is still in British Summer Time.

So it is! But I don't have anything to do with moderatingthis site.

Noel
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Who are the good guys. Reply with quote

I think its a bit of an impossible question to answer in an on-line environment.

How does ANYONE here know I`m who I say I am?

(well actually they DO as I know several people here by face, but thats not the point)

I concur with the above points. However its paraniod to think anyone who posts/speaks/distributes nonsense is a spy etc.

I think there are several sub-divisions

1: Genuine "truthers", god that sounds so corny & rubbish..... Wink
2: Curious watchers
3: Net junkies trawling for kicks (trolls)
4: Attention seekers/money grabbers
5: Individuals with a 'contrary agenda'
6: Bribed/threatened persons
7: Paid intelligence services personell Cool
8: F*****G morons

Myself I very much doubt there are many people from category 7 here on this forum.

I think its far more likely that prominant truth members will be threatened to shut up or distribute nonsense info.

Who they are is anyones guess, there are at least four very active people here (on this forum) who I place in categories 3, 5 & 8.

Eric Huffsmidt seems to post some very paraniod stuff but thats par for the course when you get involved in this buisness seriously....so........

The trouble is there are alot of category 8's all over the world in all professions so thats jus human nature for you Confused

c.

President Eisenhower 1961
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the flashes on 9-11 Eyewitness ??

And I'm bit concerned about what looks like Deliberate mistakes on Terrorstorm Evil or Very Mad
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone knows anything about the 9/11 truth movement it is that what evidence is presented and what evidence is omitted, who presents and their backgrounds and the wider issues they bring into play is incredibly controversial and devisive within the movement

These differences are often summarised by glib short hand that doesn't capture the full debate but is often summarised as

LIHOP / MIHOP
Pods / no pods
Controlled demolition / no controlled demolition
No big boeings / boeings
Peak oil / no imminent peak
Discuss connections to prominent zionists / don't

These 'debates' have been highly accrimonious with unsubstaniated accusations of shill and cointelpro flying around and at various stages the debate has become very personal and polarised. This is why this campaign has adopted as a point of principle that we do not endorse any one presenter or presentation of the evidence precisely to avoid this type of internal warfare and naval gazing.

Now my PERSONAL view is that

1) the case to reopen 9/11 is best made by focussing on the least controversial and most accessible position and that to date this is the evidence/questions surrounding the air defense and intelligence 'failures' and the investigation/cover up questions as presented by Press for Truth

2) Avoid the most controversial areas, period.

But this is my personal view. I do not speak on behalf of the campaign but in support of it as we all do and this applies to anyone within the movement that might be perceived as a spokesperson. To start going down the road of saying that we endorse this person and reject this person because they are a shill, blah, blah, blah, runs the risk of replaying the same old arguments that have plagued the US movement.

So feel free to express personal opinions if you find it helpful, but don't expect the campaign to take a position.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Who might be urinating in our pot? Reply with quote

Not all of those paid a salary or freelance to divide and confuse forums such as this one and Indymedia etc. etc. which the forces of darkness really are afraid of will be working for the intelligence services.

IMHO Webster Tarpley is entirely correct in that we are dealing with a rogue network which has several, or many, tentacles and they can put pretty much any broke, vulnerable and/or damaged person to work pissing in our community pot - this forum - with their virtually infinite amounts of cash the money laundering banks such as detailed below can supply.

You know the type of person... nothing is good enough for them and they get off on seeing other people in pain and/or afraid. They are a bit like animals in that theior mindset is all about who is 'top dog'. They are usually enslaved to perverse sexual practices. In many cases they come from broken homes or have lost a dear loved one so may not be entirely to blame for their antisocial attitude to life.

There is Artificial Intelligence and clever computers I suppose as another possibility too, but the following, in no particular order, are likely to be the main pot pissers recruiting ground.

Military Special Forces
Special Branch
Freemasons
Mafia
Satanists
Prostitutes
Drug Rehab. Centres
Mentally Ill People
Mercenaries

You get my drift

Tony Gosling

MONEY-LAUNDERERS TO THE GLOBAL ELITE
http://www.bilderberg.org/nwo.htm#MONEY
by Alf Mendes - 03Nov06 - bilderberg.org

...........As evidence of America’s enormous influence on the global political scene, Wanta was acting as Somalian ambassador to Switzerland when he was arrested by authorities there on July 7, 1993, in Geneva, held for four months, then extradited to Wisconsin to stand trial for state taxes of $14,000 owed for the years 1982 and 1988., and sentenced to 22 years in prison, for a crime which he was not guilty of. He had, in fact, paid the sum noted above twice - under protest! It later transpired that the Wisconsin revenue agent at the trial had fiddled Wantas’ state tax returns: a print out from the State in December 1995 revealed that the sum he owed was $00.15! [5]

Intriguingly, on September 21st 1996 - and while in prison - he wrote a letter to Hillary Rodham Clinton, referring to "U.S. President Bill Clinton's Short Term Notes and IMF Sale of Bullion", reminding her both of his "de-stabilization of the Soviet Union Rubles (SUR)", and how he had "prevented the Soviet & Italian Mafiosa from the Soviet Funds in favour of our U.S. Treasury & Metals Accounts in excess of US$ 150 billion" - closing his letter with the somewhat threatening statement: "Until my legal release from the un-consitutional/ false incarceration in Wisconsin--as a diplomat & non-resident--I am legally interested in the corporate placement of short-term notes & I.M.F. gold bullion/troy ounce delivery contract. Thank you for your kind assistance in this timely situation". In plain english: if he was not released, he would ‘spill the beans’. On Jan. 10, 1997, Wanta received a reply to this letter from Erskine Bowles at the White House, as a result of which, on February 1, 1997, after Bowles had checked with W.H. Agency Relations, Leo Wanta was released on $90,000 bail. His ‘threat’ had proven effective!

Here, it is important to note that at one point “Wanta had bank accounts
at Metishe Bank in Moscow, Avenue Bank on the Champs-Elysee in Paris, Credito Italiano in Milan, Anker Bank in Geneva, Swiss Bank Corporation in Geneva, the Algemeine Spaar in Brussels, the Zentralsparkasse und Kommerzialbank in Vienna, Creditanstalt Bankverein in Vienna, and--the perennial favorite of money launderers--Citibank in Milan, New York, and Los Angeles”. [6] Furthermore, according to Wanta’s Los Angeles attorney, he and President George Bush Snr. had “set up the Ameritrust account in the Credit Suisse bank for the government to use in case it needed to counter terrorists from overseas”.[7]

Inasmuch as banks bear the ultimate responsibility for the movement of money - including that which is ‘laundered’. Their role in this matter will therefore be looked at more closely below..............

Continues here
http://www.bilderberg.org/nwo.htm#MONEY

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Last edited by TonyGosling on Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those mystery pre-impact impact point flashes/explosions in both towers, weren't they airbrushed out in some US government films?

And for the life of me I can't see how the underside of what was filmed and photographed hitting the south tower was standard Boeing 767, didn't a Spanish university analyse the pictures and find they was not shadows and were definitely three dimensional?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Four military 767s that may have been adapted for 911 Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Those mystery pre-impact impact point flashes/explosions in both towers, weren't they airbrushed out in some US government films?
And for the life of me I can't see how the underside of what was filmed and photographed hitting the south tower was standard Boeing 767, didn't a Spanish university analyse the pictures and find they was not shadows and were definitely three dimensional?

flashes and pods
flashes and pods
flashes and pods
flashes and pods
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've seen footage recorded off the TV on the day of 911 - which incidentally doesn't prove a lot considering how long it takes to doctor video footage - and there were no flashes but there was a pod on one of the clips of video put out by CNN - we could go round and round in circles discussing this but there's really no point - there is plenty of hard evidence of the inside job theory here
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=399

My own personal view is that there should be a thorough examination of radar traces and of all movements at all airports, civil and military that day because I believe the aircraft that hit the towers were pilotless USAF 767 drones (they had no American Airlines or United Airlines livery and were windowless) adapted from one of the following airframes.

USAF E-767 AWACS
Image http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/767awacs/images/767awacs3. jpg
Page http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/767awacs/767awacs3.html
Airborne Warning and Control System - much loved by cash heavy control freaks the world over, these aircraft regularly fly around illegally in UK airspace with no markings. One UK base for these is at USAF Waddington in Lincolnshire which you can visit quite legally http://www.waddingtonairshow.co.uk

USAF 767-200
Image http://www.vliegadvies.nl/jetstar/man/DSCF4030.JPG

USAF 767-400ER
ALSO KNOWN BY ITS MILITARY DESIGNATION E-10A
Image http://www.spyflight.co.uk/images/JPGS%5CBoeing%20767%20MRC2A%5CE-10Ar t.jpg
Page http://www.spyflight.co.uk/767%20mc2a.htm

USAF KC-767 Tanker
Image http://www.911inplanesite.com/mediakit/767tanker.jpg
Page http://www.911inplanesite.com/media_photos.htm

Okay that's the plane spotting over for today!
While it doesn't make me an expert on such things I did work in the family aviation business for four years working with pretty much all sorts of aircraft and have examined most of the available video footage shot on 911.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I mention "pods"? please don't put words in my mouth. I was simply saying that from available photographic evidence, the markings on the underside of whatever hit the south tower were not standard Boeing 767 and that a Spanish university found the markings were three dimensional and not shadows. All suggesting it was a military, likely drone, plane.

My theory about the pre-impact flashes is that they were something to do with the homing mechanism used,drawing these drone planes to their target, possibly combusting pre impact to destroy the evidence. It would have been, of course, imperitive the drones hit the towers and at the tower collapse points in series with the controlled demolition. But that is all supposition.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not a die hard "truther".

And I don´t respect anyone who jumps straight into something just because it sounds good, some one sided evidence seems convincing etc.

I think people have to do thier own research and come to thier own conclusions otherwise it turns into some freeky cult where anything can be told and believed.

As this event and its evidence slowly unfolds opinions and ideas will change, I don´t think anyone knows the whole truth execept those involved and maybe even they don´t know the full picture.

I nevertheless smell a turd in the rubble, something isn´t right and there is enough evidence to bring serious doubts about the whole 9/11 and 7/7 events.

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares if there were pods or no pods, planes or no planes, etc, etc.

These sound like tactics to muddy the waters.

A couple of years ago it all seemed fairly clear,
but now people are going off in all directions.

Surely if you just stick to the facts there's enough to make most people highly suspicious.
Then let them make up there own minds.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: