FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anybody know any good stand-up-9/11-truth-comics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Owen
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Does anybody know any good stand-up-9/11-truth-comics? Reply with quote

I would love to go see a good stand-up comedy show which addresses the 9/11 Truth issue, I mean sometimes when you look at the official story/cover up, you have to laugh because its so ridiculous. I thought Griffin had some great moments in his talk, ‘9/11: should the truth be revealed or concealed’ but I do think we should be approaching comics with the 9/11 research materials etc.

I’m like most people, I find it hilarious when people take the piss out of the likes of George.W, it is very easy. But to see some one take on 9/11 issue in a comedy show would be amazing.

If anybody can recommend some comedians to me who address the 9/11 issue that would be much appreciated.

[I think comedy and the use of laughter can be a very powerful tool and using it correctly would be a great way to open up to a larger audience, the discrepancies within the 9/11 story. Even if you approach the audience from a “can you believe what these conspiracy theorists are saying…” point of view, it would be a great abgle to take to get more people thinking outside the box so to speak…

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, unfortunatly one of the best died.

heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: index Reply with quote

Is there an index for dead truthtellers ?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
Nope, unfortunatly one of the best died.

There is a guy called Chas Early who is doing a show called 'A Slight Return' - http://www.slightreturn.info - which supposedly imagines what Bill Hicks would be saying if he was alive today. I have had two opportunities to see the show and have shied away both times because I am a huge fan of Bill Hicks and have concerns about words being put in his mouth. But I have had mixed reports from friends who have seen it. It seems the bigger the fan the greater the disappointment.

I always had the hope in the back of my mind that he would be tackling 9/11 on Bill's behalf. Maybe judge for yourself.

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Does anybody know any good stand-up-9/11-truth-comics? Reply with quote

Quote:
I think comedy and the use of laughter can be a very powerful tool and using it correctly would be a great way to open up to a larger audience,

Just about the best current mainstream comedy programme, which in my honest opinion is DESPERATELY trying to explain to its audience exactly how messed up this world is, is the Bremner Bird and Fortune stuff.

I get the intuitive feeling watching these guys, that they are practically screaming at the sheeple to WTFU.

James Stewart once suggested to me, that a truly excellent satirical piece they might attempt , is an interview in the Bird/Fortune slot ( for those of you who are familiar with the show ) with an old US general, discussing the Northwoods documents.

Trouble is, when youve got a primetime spot on national TV of course, one has to be careful where you go, I spose.
Worried
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Music - but it makes me laugh

ah - You Tube: Arab League - Death Star

enjoy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: