FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

18Nov06 - Edinburgh - Scottish 911 truth network conference

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: 18Nov06 - Edinburgh - Scottish 911 truth network conference Reply with quote

Insh'Allah - we will be meeting in central Edinburgh for a day gathering/working conference on Saturday 18th Nov
to get to know each other,
    hear what we have all been doing and what our concerns are,
    what opportunities we see to further the work locally
    how we can further the work at the Scottish level by co-operating (e.g. in and across parties, Interfaith/Faith communities, etc)
    how to organise our network more effectively for the coming year

Please note that while Edinburgh is the European capital of search enquiries with Google for '9/11 + conspiracy theories' (and sixth city in the world!) this meeting is not for 'new people' wanting to find out about 911, nor is it for discussion of the finer points of what happened that day, etc.

It is for people who already know about 911 a good deal and can see how important it is to understanding and collectively changing the politics of both 'War on (OF) Terror' and inappropriate 'blowback' analysis. (or perhaps to paraphrase Gustav Landauer on the revolution: 'In the peace movement against the peace movement for the sake of the peace movement').

If you are not already part of our Scottish 911 network but would like to attend on the understanding that the conference is for truth activists not idle curiosity, please contact current (and shortly retiring) Scottish 911 Truth network co-ordinator, Keith Mothersson on 0845 456 4779.

May all beings be happy
gordboy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Keith Don't Go Reply with quote

Mr Mothersson, if the meeting is going to be anything like the Shayler/Machon meeting at the Appleton Tower in Edinburgh, please don't bother attending. Your constant inane interruptions and stupidity are not required.

And as for your being the Scottish Co-ordinator of the British 9/11 Truth Movement, you can forget it. You are nothing but an interfering idiot, with self-proclaimed authority. I gave you my email address and I have had no communications whatsoever. Just what are you co-ordinating exactly ?

I will be standing in the Scottish Parliament elections in May 2007 under a 9/11 truth banner, and I certainly don't need muppets like you discrediting the campaign.

Time to get real guys n gals.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gordboy states

Quote:
Mr Mothersson, if the meeting is going to be anything like the Shayler/Machon meeting at the Appleton Tower in Edinburgh, please don't bother attending. Your constant inane interruptions and stupidity are not required.

And as for your being the Scottish Co-ordinator of the British 9/11 Truth Movement, you can forget it. You are nothing but an interfering idiot, with self-proclaimed authority. I gave you my email address and I have had no communications whatsoever. Just what are you co-ordinating exactly ?

I will be standing in the Scottish Parliament elections in May 2007 under a 9/11 truth banner, and I certainly don't need muppets like you discrediting the campaign

Good luck with the meeting Keith, bona fide 911 Truth campaigners know and appreciate the huge contribution you have made to the cause.

Quote:
To "flame" someone on the Internet refers to sending insulting / offensive messages to people. This can be done by sending an email, a personal message on a forum or newsgroup, private message on a irc program such as Mirc and on any other one to one messaging systems on the Internet. To "flame" someone is seen as very bad netiquette and "flamers" are generally regarded as below contempt by the vast majority of Internet users and administration

Quote:
I will be standing in the Scottish Parliament elections in May 2007 under a 9/11 truth banner, and I certainly don't need muppets like you discrediting the campaign

Looks like a case of false flag/Trojan horse politics to me. Better get those 911 truth constituency truth groups set up sooner rather than later!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You certainly dont need anyones help to discredit any campaign - you will do a grand job all by your tiny little self.

Keith, dont rise to this, it s way beneath you.
gordboy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: I Repeat What I Said Reply with quote

Thank you for your intervention guys. You have showed yourselves to be the ignorant fools that you are.

Let me help you out here.

Neither of you were at the Edinburgh meeting. You know exactly nothing about it, as far as I can make out.

I have one simple question.

Why are you supporting someone who is not wanted by the legitimate Scottish 9/11 campaigners ?

I stand by what I said in my previous post in this thread. If Keith Mothersson turns up on Saturday, he will be politely and firmly shown the door.

We have been actively campaigning on 9/11 for 5 years now. And we don't want or need a bunch of Johnny-Come-Latelies with delusions of adequacy ruining all the hard work we have put in.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why are you supporting someone who is not wanted by the legitimate Scottish 9/11 campaigners ?

I support and respect Keith as a fellow 911 activist Gordboy because I have met him and have seen the evidence of his contribution to the 911 truth campaign.

Sadly the only evidence I have seen of your input Gordby is insulting and disinfo/wind up contributions on this website. I seem to recollect you announced I was Chair of the junior committee Laughing

If you have been campaigning hard for the last five years then I would be most interested to read what you have done and what you have achieved.

We should be working together if we have common goals, not insulting and dividing the movement.

Can anyone clarify who the "legitimate" Scottish 911 campaigners are. I have met Kenny M and Keith, two great guys! or is it top secret!

"Johnny-Come-Latelies" thats just being plain divisive, anyone with any intelligence realises that the success of the 911 truth campaign is based on the numbers game!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
gordboy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Let's See What Happens On Saturday Reply with quote

Pikey, the "what have you done" thing works both ways. Apart from your voluminous output here, you seem to be invisible.

Let's just see what happens on Saturday hmmmm ?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you don't watch Question Time?

;->
gordboy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

Sadly the only evidence I have seen of your input Gordby is insulting and disinfo/wind up contributions on this website. I seem to recollect you announced I was Chair of the junior committee Laughing

Insulting. Yes. Because, whether you realise it or not, you come over on these forums as a prat. And I am not the first to say that. Nobody asked you to butt in on this thread. This is a purely internal Scottish matter, so butt out.

Disinfo ? That is a disgraceful allegation. I think you need to take a good hard look at yourself. What possible justification have you got for saying that ? I was instrumental in forming the Scottish campaign, although I have kept a relatively low profile and allowed Keith to expose himself as the liability he is.

A simple question to David or Annie about Keith's behaviour at the Appleton meeting would clear up any misunderstandings people may have. Frank is going to have a serious word with him about that aspect, which put many people off having anything further to do with the cause.

To answer the other point about Question Time, I don't watch TV so that answers that.

As I say, the meeting on Saturday should be interesting. Especially as Keith has been sending out emails accusing "some guy" of calling the 9/11 movement a "cult".

I argue like *, on these forums, if I think something is wrong. I *never* disrupt public meetings, and I certainly don't misrepresent other people, here or anywhere else.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your real name Larry O'Hara?
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand what Keith is trying to do but surely by stating that he does not want new 911 people attending as he calls them this is rather arrogant and counter productive even if this is not the point of the meeting itself. What exactly is the criteria for being considered worthy of attending anyways? It smacks of elitism to me. Maybe Keith could clarify what he means by people who know a great deal about 911. I have never met anyone yet who knows what happened on 911 and I doubt any of the fortunate people who are able to attend do either.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith may well wish to address eckyboy's questions himself but I will take a liberty.

He clearly wants to get activists together to share ideas and resources with the objective of the movement being more effective. Those new to it would only curtail this worthy objective. As his circular email says -

"Who it is for: As I see it, this event is not for the armchair curious, but for people who already know a bit about what happened that day and want to focus on how we can use that information politically to make a difference together."

He goes on to say -

"Now from hear on this is just my version of what might be most helpful for us to cover on the day, and is subject to approval, ammendment, overthrow when we first meet up at 11.15."

And again -

"However please don't feel you have to have lots of detailed 911 knowledge or your own website before you can join in! We are all beginners on one level, and we are all experts on our experience and all that is required is a sincere intention to help break the stranglehold of the 911 lie in whatever ways only you/we all can manage!"

No arrogance from him - I doubt he is capable - and he is clearly open to suggestion and persuasion.

Were there more like him.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gordboy states:-

Quote:
Disinfo ? That is a disgraceful allegation

Not a disgraceful allegation but fact:-

Quote:
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:58 am Post subject: I'm with Ron on this one ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Well, here goes.

I was appalled to see the treatment meted out to Ron by Pikey, the Chairman of the Junior Central Committee. It seems that adult debate, and a broad cross-section of opinion is not allowed here

What did you make of the fabulous 911 presentations at Manchester Town Hall (Jimmy Walter tour) last year and the David Ray Griffin evening in London this year Gordboy?

Can we work together plse as one! Or is this another ego or shill/troll problem?

Your aggressive and insulting comments show the movement in a bad light or is this your deliberate intention to prevent us from winning over further support towards creating that critical mass, V for vendatta style march in the public domain? Salute

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your very courteous and polite reply Brian. From what you say it seems I was wrong to jump to conclusions and for that I apologise.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

;->

Enlighten me.
gordboy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: For The Last Time Reply with quote

Pikey, for 2nd time : butt out and stop making unfounded allegations.

You don't seem to know the difference between sarcasm and reality. Which makes you a complete fool, Hardly the kind of person we need on the campaign.

And just in case you missed it, Pikey. Here it is for the 3rd time

BUTT OUT OF SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU IN ANY WAY.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Ally wrote:

;->

Enlighten me.

Didn't you know Pikey's real name was David Dimbleby?

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one......i just checked out this site in the curiosity of seeing about scottish 9/11 event possibilties and see there is one in edinburgh tomorrow. thats excellent......i may be able to make this as i really wanna see whats going down....i live in livingston and i'm in the process of gathering core 9/11 physics evidence like the jeff king pyroclastic cloud stuff etc etc to my old school physics teacher who's class i was in back on sept 11th 01.......in the hope of making it a educational possibilty for study....

so where are you guys holding this? whats likely to be going down?....im really up for helping out with these in the future. recently ive been discussing 9/11 at www.livims.co.uk which is the livingston music website and people took to alot of it fairly well and would also be up for attending these type events......

if anyone can give me any more info on this event that would be great.........

cheers

Very Happy

"Please note that while Edinburgh is the European capital of search enquiries with Google for '9/11 + conspiracy theories' (and sixth city in the world!) "

wuh?....where is the data on this? thats incredible and i would never have guessed this......6th in the world?..........from la to nyc to dc to san fran etc etc etc i would never have expected edinburgh to be somewhere in the web 9/11 truth plethora...

ok thanks

p.s lets chill out here and unite in friendship........the 9/11 movement is now famous for internal bickering.......lets calm it.......

richard andrew grove

one of the best 9/11 truthers.....must see this site
Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've read so far on the forum, anybody who turns up today can expect a good old Scottish punch up. But then thats what we're good at up here.....

Very Happy
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Sorry you couldn't be with us Reply with quote

Hi Disco Volante,
really sorry you weren't able to attend, I should have given my mobile number 07815 653389.

We had a useful peaceful event, a bit scattered mentally at times, and a bit cold physically, but overall a good start.

Lots of minutes to follow, and arrangements for those who want to co-operate with us/each other.

We believe people are hungry for 911 truth across Scotland.
Right now I am exhausted, will type up minutes . then share with new co-ordinator Paul Carline and then we will post a draft minutes subject to revision by all attenders.

Take care,
Keith

PS I know someone in Livingston who you may like to link up with - why not pm me. Cheers, Keith

May all beings be happy
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Keith! Look forward to reading the report.

Gordboy obviousy never managed to show you the door then, look forward to reading his report of the event as well.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool cool

i hope we can organise another of these for the future and perhaps we can link it up with a film screening? i have a projector we could use maybe......9/11 mysteries showing for free would be real cool.....

lookin forward to hearin about the event.....

richard andrew grove

Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Can you pm me? Reply with quote

Hi Disco V
I think I sent you a private message,
in any case could you pm me so I can include you in the Scottish network mailout.
By the way we nearly all are Okay about our email addresses being visibile to each other,- means everyone can contact each other by selecting all, deleting past message, and then Replying ALL.
Please let me know your e-mail address (and Phone) and whether you are happy with inter-vsibility of e-mails or would prefer your e-mail to go in as BCC.
cheers, keith

May all beings be happy
disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my inbox is empty just now dude...........

my email is now in the profile......it would be great if ye kept me up to date on all thats going on for 9/11 events in edinburgh..........that would be real cool.....

im cool with givin out contact details yeah........im also up for helping out with another 9/11 event in the burg...........

richard andrew grove

p2P2p
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, just thought I would say aloha... I attended the meeting on Saturday (and was also in London for some of the UK Truth activities in September) some useful brainstorming and discussions. There were no punch-ups Laughing nobody was shown the door and those in charge of the running the day did an amicable job of trying to keep all of us with differing views on-message. Those there on Saturday that live in and around Edinburgh hope to meet again soon, hopefully in about 3 weeks time - I guess somebody will post up details here at some point.

Some good progress made... more contacts and friends made Cool still plenty to do. Togetherness is key, onwards...

Best regards,

Jay Smile

illeagalhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anything going on in the Glasgow area
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: