FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

giving conspiracies a bad name

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Questioneverything
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: giving conspiracies a bad name Reply with quote

http://www.iamthewitness.com/by_Hufschmid11Oct2005.htm
To get away with crimes,
pretend to be a crime fighter

Quote:
Most people think I am exaggerating when I tell them that the 9-11 "truth movement" is dominated by wolves in sheep's clothing.
Those of us who expose corruption actually face two problems:
Convincing people that our government is corrupt beyond anything they dreamed possible.
Convincing people that most of the "truth seekers" are trying to cover up the corruption, or they are rival criminals trying to take over while Bush appears vulnerable.

Quote:
Joe could tell you that he was browsing an Internet site where car thieves often send messages to each other, and he noticed a lot of chatter about stealing a car in your neighbourhood.
A few days later, Joe steals your car. Your first reaction would be,
"Oh what a fool I am. I should have listened to my wonderful neighbour Joe, who tried to warn me."

Quote:
Offer to help solve the crime
When you tell Joe that your car was stolen, Joe fakes sadness. Joe then announces that he wants to rid the neighbourhood of crime.
Joe offers to start an organization of truth seekers who will assist the police in their search for evidence. He tells you that he will collect information about the crime and pass it on to you and the police.
You would be grateful to Joe. It would never occur to you that Joe is sifting through all of the evidence that comes to him and discarding anything that implicates Joe or his friends in the crime. The only evidence he passes on to the police are the ones that send them in the wrong direction.
By fooling people into sending him the evidence, Joe also finds out which citizens he has to watch, and possibly blackmail or kill.

It carries on a good read

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: