FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

oyster gold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: oyster gold Reply with quote

Have you seen those adverts saying "cash is dead", "the penny's dropped", etc?

Well, a new credit card from barclays functions as an oyster card too.
People in london are economically blackmailed to use these cards, which track where you travel.
Although they have to be placed on sensors to work,
I'm sure they can be tracked by other sensors which you don't have to touch.
Take-up was slow at first so you don't need to register the cards anymore,
although they'll just use facial recognition, etc to identify you when you use the card.

The new cards will allow purchases upto £10 with a flick of your wrist.
Oyster cards are planned to be the only way to buy goods at the 2012 olympics.
How long before we need the mark of the beast, sorry subdermal microchip in order to buy a loaf of bread?

Dr Doom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have indeed seen those signs, couldn't believe it at first,
we are truly arriving in Orwell's nightmare vision of the world.

This is a nice preview to what it would be like living under a 100% credit-based global currency. You surely must know about how they arbitrarily changed the rules of oyster about touching-out in November, if you don't touch-out now, I believe you get fined something like £4 per journey.

Over and above any daily cap. And they just help themselves to your credit, then the onus is on you to spend time fighting to claw it back.
Which they know damn well the majority of people just can't be bothered to do.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: oyster gold Reply with quote

hampton wrote;

Quote:
Well, a new credit card from barclays functions as an oyster card too.
People in london are economically blackmailed to use these cards, which track where you travel.
Although they have to be placed on sensors to work,
I'm sure they can be tracked by other sensors which you don't have to touch.
Take-up was slow at first so you don't need to register the cards anymore,
although they'll just use facial recognition, etc to identify you when you use the card.
The new cards will allow purchases upto £10 with a flick of your wrist.
Oyster cards are planned to be the only way to buy goods at the 2012 olympics.

Isn't the major difference with Oyster being that these are partially interchangeable and can be used by anyone? My wife moved around London on the underground using her sister's card for a fortnight earlier in the year - the entire tracking aspect being defeated. She just swiped the barrier and was through.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Dr Doom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: oyster gold Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
hampton wrote;
Isn't the major difference with Oyster being that these are partially interchangeable and can be used by anyone? My wife moved around London on the underground using her sister's card for a fortnight earlier in the year - the entire tracking aspect being defeated. She just swiped the barrier and was through.

Your oyster card has a unique identifier which can be tracked.
Whatever the circumstances.

Whether they actually know who is using what oyster-id and other information, depends on what information you have submitted to them, and whether they have identified you using facial recognition techniques, and how well they have managed to cross-reference this against whatever other databases they happen to have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: