FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No one witness the planes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: No one witness the planes? Reply with quote

After wasting so much bandwidth on YouTube 'evidence' and careful edge enhancement of highly compressed video to show that 175 was a cartoon. I have to ask the question, did no one see 175 hit the South Tower with their own eyes.

Well I know of at least one.

Stanley Praimnath. He was on the 81st floor of the South Tower.

Here is a passage from his own website

Quote:
"Suddenly I see this big gray airplane with red letters on the wing and tail filling my window," Praimnath says. "It’s coming right at me."
Praimnath drops the phone and tucks under his desk in a fetal position as the plane obliterates the wall. The impact is a prolonged, gut-wrenching screech, a hideous, metallic roar. "It sounded like a huge steel cage being ripped apart," Praimnath recalls. Intense smoke and soot punctuate the agonizing explosion.

Then silence.

A flame interrupts the awful blackness, revealing a protruding aircraft wing blocking the exit only 20 feet away. I’m going to die, Praimnath thinks. Yet he cries out to God.

"Lord, help me," he prays, trying to stand. "I can’t do this by myself. I don’t want to die. I want to see my two little girls." Tears spill from squinting eyes as he realizes he is buried shoulder deep in debris. A nail pierces his right hand. Pain sears his body.

http://stanleypraimnath.com/1.htm

Lets be frank now. Either he's telling the truth or he's a liar.

No doubt he was a 'spook' whose doing his job. Except if it wasn’t for Brian Clark, Stanley would be dead now. Of course Brian was also a 'spook' planted in advance to cover Stanley's back.

The other idea is to go for the simplest path and accept his testimony.

What's it going to be?

Regs,
Numb

Brian-Clark.jpg
 Description:
Brian Clark
 Filesize:  13.67 KB
 Viewed:  302 Time(s)

Brian-Clark.jpg

wtc-south-Tower-crash-area.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  72.2 KB
 Viewed:  263 Time(s)

wtc-south-Tower-crash-area.jpg

stanley1.jpg
 Description:
Stanley Praimnath
 Filesize:  12.38 KB
 Viewed:  282 Time(s)

stanley1.jpg

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: No one witness the planes? Reply with quote

ComfortablyNumb wrote:
What's it going to be?

Heheh, I don't know why people bother wasting time trying to show NPT'ers they're wrong. They never, ever, listen. There's a reason for that, they don't even believe it themselves....

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: No one witness the planes? Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
I don't know why people bother wasting time trying to show NPT'ers they're wrong.

They're not wrong they're shills and liars.

ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: No one witness the planes? Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
Heheh, I don't know why people bother wasting time trying to show NPT'ers they're wrong. They never, ever, listen. There's a reason for that, they don't even believe it themselves....

I know, I know. Ya just get sucked in!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it looks like ignoring it is enough to debunk it.

and then they wonder why we scream from the roof tops.

"PROVE NPT IS TRUE AND STOP RECYCLING DISINFO PLANTED TO CAUSE WHAT IS HAPPENING AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS"!.

nope instead lets ignore that pretend it dosnt exsist, just like critics corner when that was a busy place. they dont understand we just want it explained and if they are convincing and prove it we start to listen ignoring our points dosnt prove npt to be true infact it proves the opposite.
and we all end up wasting our time giving then time to explain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: