FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can large conspiracies like 911 be covered up?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Can large conspiracies like 911 be covered up? Reply with quote

Were the moon landings a hoax?

If not, how come we can't get out of orbit even now?

If so, how was the lid kept on it?

StopThe9/11CoverUp
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: How things are covered up (maybe) Reply with quote

At the moment, pictures and footage that people see on the television is taken as truth by most people, back in the 60's id say probably everyone believed everything they saw on television.

The race to be the first superpower on the moon had huge sway on the winner becomin the "real" superpower. The USSR looked by far the more likely to be the first to do this.

You will probably find throughout the internet stories of people in different countries seeing different footage to others. Australia was the closest to viewing live pictures if im correct and many viewers actually saw a coca cola bottle on the surface of the moon - many, many reports of this. The US viewers, however, did not see this.

Also in one clip from the original footage shows an astronaut looking out of a window to his left (our right on screen) and you can clearly see the earth in the window. However, the camera then pans 180 degrees to our left (astronauts right) and in the window that comes into view you can also clearly see earth!!

Thats the clip that did it for me, started me off finding out about incorrect history and made up history etc.

With 9/11 to maximise the shock effect around the world it HAD to be on live television. And with the risk that citizens would use todays technology to record the events, hence picking up squibs etc.

Of all the "conspiracies" throughout time, 9/11 is the defining one because we have the technology to view it again and again. Roswell was not live on TV, Diana was not live on TV, Rendleshem Forest was not live on TV and so on. Plus we dont need to rely on mainstream media to se evidence, technology now allows us "normal" people to record our own.

Thats what I think anyway!

Ade.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rendlesham forest? Is that a UFO sighting?

Roswell was IMO fakery - Bill Cooper RIP at first believed in it but later concluded it was just as likely to be an elaborate hoax. Nothing on the scale of the Moon Landings though.

The $64,000 - why did the Soviets not expose the hoax and claim the space crown? If no one else has I will post my cryptic answer @ the w/end.

on another hoax...

I read this thread @ the gr8 GIM forum today. These posters are intelligent, independent thinkers looking to protect investment. This is not per se a hotbed of radical thought, but it is fascinating to watch minds and issues being opened.

Get a hold of this information while you still can - the 'HATE' crime meme is all over the media now, and it's not being would up to protect Blacks or Muslims or ginger-haired people in the playground as that really creepy guy on five live this a.m. would have us believe.

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=104556

I am beginning to think Senator Joe McCarthy was on to something...

http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/newmccarthy

responses to the above include

Quote:
In 1944, German troops stood American POWs in a field and machine-gunned them. In 1946 the perpetrators were caught, put on trial, and mostly sentenced to death (though no executions were ever carried out). In 1949, Sen. Joe McCarthy started pimping the line that the SS killers were innocent, it was a sham trial, they were tortured into confessing, and so on.

Last week Bill O'Reilly, in what can be most charitably described as a colossal brain-fart, claimed that the massacre was in fact committed by the U.S. Army, 82nd Airborne Division.

Quote:
You useful idiots have such cute little McCarthy anecdotes, plucked directly from the dumpsters of COMMUNIST disinfo, distorted disinfo that so effectively marginalized him. If you took the time to research what McCarthy actually said, instead of relying on the brainwashing soundbites so carefully provided for your easy consumption, you would discover that most of what he claimed was actually true. That's OK cause the chains being prepared for you will be custom fitted, so that you'll hardly notice them at all.

Opposing views. Can't both be right. Something we need to take onboard in G911

StopThe9/11CoverUp
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, will check those out rodin, and wen i find the site about the moon hoax (recently 4matted and cudnt back up) i will send you the link with footage.

Can I ask what your personal view is of 9/11 please Rodin? what u believe and what you dont? Trying to find likeminded people who share similar beliefs on what happened but lots of different ppl here into silly stuff.

pm me anytime!

Ade.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You keep the lid on by:

Minimum number of people.

People you know you can trust, who have taken part in similar prior operations.

Compartmentalization, a pyramid structure where only the people at the very top know the full plan.

Drills and exercises to cover the real event.

Whitewash inquiries and investigations.

Gagging orders (NYPD FDNY & many FBI agents, all gagged post 911)

Controlled media, mainstream media won't/can't print whistle-blowers stories, winners write history...

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the moon landing/s, its clear they didn't have to actually go and land on it to win the propaganda war, which was the main reason they went. However this debunk site, unlike the 911 sites, actually makes a lot of sense http://www.clavius.org/photoidx.html

The only evidence I've seen that really made me wonder was a clip from inside the capsule, ~midway to the moon, of the astronauts appearing to try and film the Earth to make it look like it was much further away than it actually was.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did they get away with this conspiracy???

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3774
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StopThe9/11CoverUp wrote:
hmm, will check those out rodin, and wen i find the site about the moon hoax (recently 4matted and cudnt back up) i will send you the link with footage.

Can I ask what your personal view is of 9/11 please Rodin? what u believe and what you dont? Trying to find likeminded people who share similar beliefs on what happened but lots of different ppl here into silly stuff.

pm me anytime!

Ade.

911 was carried out by agents of the US and Israeli governments who work for a global crime syndicate. Agents of the crime syndicate have penetrated all governments and other power bases, and are orchestrating a global shell game designed to terrorise the public and get them to accept draconian controls. We are being poisoned, robbed, lied to, and shoe-horned into a West-Muslim conflict by agents provocateur.

7/7 was an inside job as well.

Just re-read your post. Do you mean what hit where etc? Well, for sure 767 200 series plane hit the second tower. Probably the other tower also. Pentagon not so clear cut - I would hesitate to pass judgement. Explosives were used to demolish WTC. Almost certainly thermate was used to control the demolition. Whet blew the core I don't now but it was not a single mininuke like the Finnish guy said. There were survivors from a core stairwell who walked out of the collapse. There is NO WAY these buildings collapsed naturally.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: