FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apologies from a noplane beamer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Apologies from a noplane beamer Reply with quote

Firstly, could I apologise for the lack of foul language, insults, waffle and irrelevances in this post : I hope that it will still be understood.

Let us follow a simple logical progression ; Q & (my, offered) A.

Does the evidence show that WTC7 was brought down by a standard controlled demolition? Yes.
Does the evidence show that there were explosions within and below the twin towers? Yes.

Does the evidence show that the twin towers were brought down by standard controlled demolitions? No.
Did the twins fall in less than "free-fall" time? Yes.
Were large amounts of the twins steel/concrete "vapourised"? Yes.
Do the 3 answers, above, indicate that there were other unknown factors? Yes.

Were large amounts of WTC7 "vapourised"? No.
Is there evidence for the existence ofpowerful particle beam weapons? Yes : for a long time.
Was there evidence thay they were used : ie circular damage apparently, from above and nearby buildings "sliced."? Yes.

Does the film showng the aircraft entering and, partially, leaving the tower seem realistic? No.
Does the film showing planes hitting the towers include shots of the planes from a long distance or does it seem that the shots appeared when near the towers? The latter.

Before commenting, serious observers might like to look at some of the technical work done by
Judy Wood
B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),
M.S (Engineering Mechanics, 1983), Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.
courses taught include
Experimental Stress Analysis,
Engineering Mechanics,
Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
Strength of Materials Testing
at
http://janedoe0911.tripod.com

also
http://www.veronicachapman.com/expkit/Experiment.doc
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HERA wrote:
Did the twins fall in less than "free-fall" time? Yes

This statement proves exactly why the no plane, beam weapon crew cannot argue intelligently.

Look again at these words and tell me why, in the context of physics, this is utter rubbish.

I suggest you also look up the definition of vaporization. You'll quickly find that the concrete turned to dust and did not become a gas, which you'd expect when a building is subject to a controlled demolition.

Just exactly how did a beam weapon destroy every single core column simultaneously throughout the whole structure? Do you have any idea of how big the towers were and how they were constructed. Wouldn't the people inside the buildings have been cooked while this beam was in operation, so how come so many got out alive even as the building was falling above their heads?

Where is this beam?

The planes, their impacts, the explosions and the flying debris all look very real to me.

I didn't also realize that you are a demolition expert and can identify a building brought down using explosives compared with one that isn't, especially in a building with an almost unique constructional and structural design. Such a design had never, I'll repeat NEVER been brought down by controlled demolition before and in fact only one other building in the world employs this design although you probably don't know which one.

Come back when you stop promoting this sort of disinformation.

Last edited by James C on Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
HERA wrote:
Did the twins fall in less than "free-fall" time? Yes

This statement proves exactly why the no plane, beam weapon crew cannot argue intelligently.

Look again at these words and tell me why, in the context of physics, this is utter rubbish.

For this to have happened the Twin Towers would have had to be physically propelled downwards, perhaps by rockets on the roof of each building?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Apologies from a noplane beamer Reply with quote

HERA wrote:
Firstly, could I apologise for the lack of foul language, insults, waffle and irrelevances in this post : I hope that it will still be understood.

Does the evidence show that WTC7 was brought down by a standard controlled demolition? Yes.
Does the evidence show that there were explosions within and below the twin towers? Yes.

Does the evidence show that the twin towers were brought down by standard controlled demolitions? No.

Is there evidence for the existence ofpowerful particle beam weapons? Yes : for a long time.
Was there evidence thay they were used : ie circular damage apparently, from above and nearby buildings "sliced."? Yes.

Does the film showng the aircraft entering and, partially, leaving the tower seem realistic? No.
Does the film showing planes hitting the towers include shots of the planes from a long distance or does it seem that the shots appeared when near the towers? The latter.

Before commenting, serious observers might like to look at some of the technical work done by
Judy Wood
B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),
M.S (Engineering Mechanics, 1983), Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.
courses taught include
Experimental Stress Analysis,
Engineering Mechanics,
Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
Strength of Materials Testing
at
http://janedoe0911.tripod.com

also
http://www.veronicachapman.com/expkit/Experiment.doc

Excellent post Hera - don't let them put you off
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: eye see Reply with quote

Hera,
Don't tell a soul, but I just downloaded the Vdub software from V and tried the experiment with the single frame stepping. Sure enough, there is a sharply defined trace of electronic interference just at the close of the money shot which supports the theory of CGI intrusion cutting off - job done. Thanks for the heads up - plus great software.

cheers Al..
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can this dis-info please be moved to CC? Please Please Please? I could point out all the errors but that wont stop them trying will it? So come on mods please make a big statement and move this thread to CC. Crying or Very sad
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: eye see Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
Hera,
Don't tell a soul, but I just downloaded the Vdub software from V and tried the experiment with the single frame stepping. Sure enough, there is a sharply defined trace of electronic interference just at the close of the money shot which supports the theory of CGI intrusion cutting off - job done. Thanks for the heads up - plus great software.

cheers Al..

I looked at this a while back, not even slightly worthwhile.

The 'secret' to the blackout and interference is that (as they explain earlier in the broadcast) their transmitter is right on top of the WTC. There's more than just an visible/audible wavelength shockwave produced by that impact and it's represented on tape by the instantaneous blackout and then the interference for a few seconds.

Would you expect anything else?

Besides, this is 2001. Can you spot any things in the picture which definitely ARE superimposed by computer software? The scrollbars and logo you say? I hope you don't mind if I ask, but does the camera go dead whenever those are changed?

NPT is definitely about misdirection and fake evidence though.

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTC7 Steel WAS vapourised in small portions as was WTC1 & 2 steel which is exactly what one expects from STANDARD OVER THE COUNTER EXPLOSIVES!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --
The towers did NOT collapse in UNDER free fall time.

SHOW me the calculations......................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
etc etc etc Yawn Yawn Yawn.....

President Eisenhower 1961
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hera wrote:

Where?

And dont give me any links to crowd control microwave tech, its clearly impossible for that to bring a building down

Rest of the post goes south from there

PB wrote:
Can this dis-info please be moved to CC? Please Please Please? I could point out all the errors but that wont stop them trying will it? So come on mods please make a big statement and move this thread to CC

Can't do that PB, its not a critic thread: sorry

However, I can reveal that a new section for Alternate 9/11 Theories is in the offing. PM Ian Neal if you support that notion

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quotes:

I`d better BACK UP MY STATEMENTS HERE (plug plug).
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, FRIDAY OCT 5th 2001, Page A8.

"Steel was evapourated" Remains Of Trade Centre as Scrutinized"

By Mark Shoofs; staff reporter of the Wall St Journal.

....an I beam from 7 world trade center-the smaller building that burned and collapsed after the taller towers fell-melted and buckled in the fire. But the shock came when Prof Astaneh-Asl examined the ends of the beams, called flanges...he said "the steel was evapourated"
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh NO I got it all wrong!!!

Its Mark SCHOOFS not SHOOFS!

Idiot.....Idiot.... Rolling Eyes

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been posted numerous times before but i thought some may not have seen it. It's a critical review of the NPT

http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/review.html

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please show us these beam weapons that can destroy buildings, no one will take it serious untill that is shown to be true and i dont blame them.

i did ask in a previous thread about certain aspects of beam weps but no beam believer seemed to reply. i want to at least understand this theory regardless of if i believe it over CD. but its like critics corner with this theory, no one answers the questions and they just start a new thread or ignore you.

so how large would this weapon need to be?

if it was from space(star wars type stuff), why dont we see the laser given in examples of other clips of beam weps?

can they destroy buildings? (proof if so)

you need to prove these weapons exsist and can do what your claiming, untill then its difficult to take onboard. we have to be carefull with these theorys as they could be used to distract us from debunking the offical version, instead we are debunking eachothers theorys which is why all this stuff may of been created, to take our attention away from proving 9/11 didnt happen how we were told. so please if you want to be taken seriously start of at step 1 and prove these weps exsist and can do what you claim and can cause everything we see from collapse onward.

guessing they can course that damage isnt evidence even if they can. it needs to be shown or proven they can. controlled demoliton has destroyed numerous buildings and there are plenty of examples and a lot of the characteristics match, so you need to beable to show the same, but with beam weps. if the same cannot be shown then theres no way it can be proven unless your expecting top secret files to become availble?(very doubtful). its partly why even if beam weps exsist it difficult to prove and so cannot be taken seriously.

anyone can start a theory it means nothing untill proven.

Last edited by marky 54 on Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
please show us these beam weapons that can destroy buildings, no one will take it serious untill that is shown to be true and i dont blame them.

yes, please

The NPT crew has been claiming to take the higher ground in the quest for truth and made all kinds of statements disparaging the honesty of others

But where's the honesty in claiming something to be THE truth?
without providing proof, whilst endlessly stating that its known to be true?

So are you honest or dishonest HERA?

What beam weapons with the faintest possibility of demolishing steel framed building are you talking about?

Is their even theoretical evidence for such a weapon?

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like to thank the mods for moving this thread. Telecasterisation has decided to leave the 911 Truth Movement because of posts like this and I'm not surprised. Here his goodbye post: http://911evidencebase.16.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=180#180
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently this discussion has been move to the "still waiting for answers" thread. kind of ironic when you read what i put here then see a new thread has been started and all our questions avoided Rolling Eyes .
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

Pretty huge I would imagine to destroy something the size of the WTC, or any building come to that. The U.S does have a beam weapon it is developing to destroy missiles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_laser

This beam weapon will burn a small hole in the skin of a ballistic missile. Bear in mind the skin of a missile is very thin, to save weight. This will work on a missile because the pressure of the air, through the hole as the missile flies, will be enough to rip the missile to pieces.

To achieve this modest aim, the beam weapon is so large it needs a Boeing 747 to carry it. The system can also only fire 10 times before it runs out of energy. How many such holes would it take to destroy the WTC? (More than it takes to fill the Albert Hall?).

Inevitably you would need a much higher power weapon to destroy the WTC, the size of would be enormous, and theres no aircraft big enough to carry such a hypothetical weapon. Also its power demands would be enormous. Realistically the only way this might happen would be with a ship the size of the QE2. I think someone might have noticed such a large ship in the Hudson firing a laser at the WTC......?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Pretty huge I would imagine to destroy something the size of the WTC, or any building come to that. The U.S does have a beam weapon it is developing to destroy missiles.

This beam weapon will burn a small hole in the skin of a ballistic missile. Bear in mind the skin of a missile is very thin, to save weight. This will work on a missile because the pressure of the air, through the hole as the missile flies, will be enough to rip the missile to pieces.

To achieve this modest aim, the beam weapon is so large it needs a Boeing 747 to carry it. The system can also only fire 10 times before it runs out of energy. How many such holes would it take to destroy the WTC? (More than it takes to fill the Albert Hall?).

Inevitably you would need a much higher power weapon to destroy the WTC, the size of would be enormous, and theres no aircraft big enough to carry such a hypothetical weapon. Also its power demands would be enormous. Realistically the only way this might happen would be with a ship the size of the QE2. I think someone might have noticed such a large ship in the Hudson firing a laser at the WTC......?

cheers for that info webmob.

what do beamers have to say about this info? or will it simply be ignored?
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
wepmob2000 wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

It'll be ignored, they ignore everything else.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

Hi Marky

Glad to be of help, I did post this once before when the Beamy types were doing their thing, the silence was deafening.........
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Directed Energy Weapons do NOT explode stuff (except in the movie Independance Day when the laser beam exploded the Whitehouse).

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Apologies from a noplane beamer Reply with quote

Logic, yes

Yes

Yes

No, not standard.

No, some enthusiastic people have exaggerated. It took in fact slightly more time than free fall...

There were some indications of steel being vaporised. All depends on what you mean by large.

Yes! But let me ask you something. Do you really know your true self when you look in a mirror? Laughing

Dunno but there was molten metal - will that do?

Is there evidence for the existence of powerful particle beam weapons? Yes : for a long time.
'Particle' weapons, or to be more precise, electromagnetic weapons (arguably using waves rather than particles) do seem to have been used. Ah but Steven Jones has his thermate theory! Why hasn't it dawned on people yet, that it could be both?

I don't know about the sliced, but there were flashes of energy coming from choppers which were flying over the buildings, just before the towers fell. Notice that?

Does people seeing some planes, seem realistic?

The footage of the second plane hitting the second tower was took at a distance! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by truthseeker john on Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Apologies from a noplane beamer Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:

No, some enthusiastic people have exaggerated. It was in fact slightly less than free fall...

According to the Aug 2006 NIST update, the towers "collapsed" in 11 and 9 seconds. Nine seconds is faster than freefall in a vacuum, which Dr Judy Wood calculated as 9.22 seconds.

truthseeker john wrote:

There were some indications of steel being vaporised. All depends on what you mean by large.

Something happened to the steel, as there's no photographic evidence of enough steel to account for two 1/4 mile high towers.

truthseeker john wrote:

Dunno but there was molten metal - will that do?

Actually, the existence of molten metal is highly questionable. See Judy Wood's site for info on this.

truthseeker john wrote:

Does people seeing some planes, seem realistic?

People might have seen something, but if it violates physical laws then it could not have been real.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Apologies from a noplane beamer Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:

According to the Aug 2006 NIST update, the towers "collapsed" in 11 and 9 seconds. Nine seconds is faster than freefall in a vacuum, which Dr Judy Wood calculated as 9.22 seconds.

Wow! A 0.22 second difference! Isn’t that being a bit silly (of her)? NIST can say what they like to misinform and confuse things but the genuine 911 truth movement has never meant it fell in less than 9.22 seconds. Because of all the dust the exact timing is difficult to tell but if we count as it falls it was indeed a little more than 9 seconds.

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Something happened to the steel, as there's no photographic evidence of enough steel to account for two 1/4 mile high towers.

Most of it went very deep into the basements which were blown out by explosives and much was quickly taken away.

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Actually, the existence of molten metal (at WTC 7) is highly questionable. See Judy Wood's site for info on this.

Not seen her site yet but as seen by satellite there were hot spots under WTC 7, that were approximately as hot as the hottest spots under the twin towers - and we know that there was molten metal under the twin towers.

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
People might have seen something, but if it violates physical laws then it could not have been real.

I agree we should ask 'does it violate the laws of physics?' However, we can get sidetracked and not be convincing the public, when we are arguing over very fine details amongst ourselves - details which sadly, most people are not able to understand or accept.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fact: The world woke up on August 6 1945 to find a terrible and hitherto unknown power had been unleashed by the USA.

Why should we know what they used on the WTC? I have a strong, strong gut feeling that it was something so monstrous that we would never guess at its nature. As gut feelings are of no scientific value, you are welcome to dismiss it.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Apologies from a noplane beamer Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:

As I recall the NIST figures were based on the seismic record and relate to the first impact of debris. Photos and films freely available show that this was not the "collapse zone", which lagged some way behind major "free-falling" debris. I'll dig out some photos tomorrow.

CB_Brooklyn wrote:

So, "not enough photos for my taste" equates to weird weaponry being used. What were you expecting, individual columns numbered and photo'd to satisfy you 5 years later?

CB_Brooklyn wrote:

Actually, the existence of molten metal is highly questionable. See Judy Wood's site for info on this.

CB_Brooklyn wrote:

"Does people seeing some planes, seem realistic?"

Snowygrouch and others have produced perfectly sound analyses to explain the damage inflicted on the towers by the aircraft. You could always test your "physical laws" by flinging a soft tennis ball at some ordinary hard window glass if you wish.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: