FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'No Planes'? - no problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: 'No Planes'? - no problem Reply with quote

Here's one to deconstruct -

Link

cheers Al...
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing worth watching in that video, is the Octopus seen "de-cloaking" at the beginning. Man that was cool!

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this shows better the case being presented to the point that if i didnt question what is going of in each part/situation shown i'd instantly believe it.

however regardless of if NPT'ers like it or not people have a thing called a brain where they look at what is presented and ask questions about it to make sure that what is presented is truth so here goes...

the newsreader is talking to a man down on the street whilst the towers are being shown, the planes comes in and hits and the newsreader says so to, however the man on the street says he just saw an explosion and no plane. does anyone know where this man was standing in relation to the planes approach and impact?

most of the other stuff was comparing clips and only one example is shown where a plane is not visible even though there are slight differances in height and angle of each shot we would expect to see a plane in both, most other footage showing no plane is shot from a very long distance however this one is about the same distance as shown on t.v. so as far as im aware there is only one clip this close that shows nothing. so my question is has this one clip showing no plane been tested for fakery? or should i take every ufo/ghost clip i see as fact no matter how fake they look? yes it needs to be proved its not a fake as there isnt exactly lots of clips that close showing no plane maybe even the one that shows a plane is faked ie a plane has been added to make it appear the other should show a plane. ie faked flight path.

the film asks can we only see planes on t.v? the answer to that is no we can also seem them on amatuer footage taken from the street on the day that the news channels had no control over. can you explain this or is the question in the clip promoting disinfo by asking can we only see it on t.v then rerunning the clips in the film?

was the media using a script? yes i believe so but i cannot prove it other than it just being an opinion. can anyone prove this at this time without just being an opinion?

no doubt NPT'ers will go all redcheeked and steam will pour from their ears and and ignore my questions and tell me i dont understand. but these questions will be asked by anyone doing an investigastion including those who will decide wether a new inquiry is needed into 9/11.

so by all means sling remarks but if you cannot answer the questions or just ignore them remember you cannot do that when it comes to proving to the public who are unaware of 9/11 or they will just switch off, and if they switch of it will be thanks to NPT'ers not debating a subject they want to push. seperate truth from disinfo and debate but accept if something dosnt stand up for god sakes!.
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at a loss as to why they cannot simply set it aside for the sake of the movement of the truth, like when Morgan Reynolds was being interviews on TV, or David Shayler. Given what's at stake, I find them to be, reprehensible, the no planers, no matter who they are. It's a disgrace to the movement. Why can't they just let it go and focus on moving the truth of 9/11 as inside job forward, without all the no plane stuff?

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:
I'm at a loss as to why they cannot simply set it aside for the sake of the movement of the truth, like when Morgan Reynolds was being interviews on TV, or David Shayler. Given what's at stake, I find them to be, reprehensible, the no planers, no matter who they are. It's a disgrace to the movement. Why can't they just let it go and focus on moving the truth of 9/11 as inside job forward, without all the no plane stuff?

agree, proving if planes exsisted or not changes absolutly nothing.
here my example i have used before.

there were planes and we believe it = no problems for the movement

there were planes and we dont believe it = when it proven there were planes by the bush adminstration mayor blushes for the movement and loss of credibility. lots of time wasted and maybe blow our one and only chance.

there were no planes and we believe no planes = depends on evidence and so far dosnt look good, also its used as ridicule against us by media and new people to 9/11 truth back off holding up a crosses and believing the nut nurse needs to be called in.

there were no planes and we believe there was planes = by far the best option! the bush adminstration would either be finding it hard to prove there were planes other than faked images or faking evidence making it easy to expose lies if all the evidence was looked at properly, also they cannot admit there were no planes as it would give the game away. more postive things with this option, people waking up to 9/11 will not be put of due to a theory going against their belief system of planes hitting the towers and cannot be used as a point of ridicule!
if its 9/11 truth your after then this is the only option IMO regardless of if there were planes or not.

if you care more about personal glory and putting the movement at risk because your theory might be wrong and there could be planes then NPT is the way to go! and it also waking people up slower and a lot less of them because of their belief system(remember they have been brainwashed to think planes hit afterall or so NPT claims).

believe in planes = win win situation
believe in no planes = put movement at risk and a lot less chance of 9/11 truth! no planes will come out when the truth comes out but the truth will not come whilst NPT is about! why? because you need support that npt isnt getting and is turning people away.

Last edited by marky 54 on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone can list a postive in believing npt at this time as it stands please list them!
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They maintain the belief that it's blow the case wide open! Shocked

No planes = inside job don't ya know.. Rolling Eyes

And it makes for one HECK of a conspiracy, gathering up all the videos and photos and republishing them, planting all the eyewitnesses, etc. etc.

If they went back to the hologram theory it would be more believable!

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can we say with any certainty that any video or photograph isn't digitally altered? There is absolutely no way whatsoever to state that we know a clip or picture is genuine.

Combine manipulated footage with the testimony of those who were not in a physical position to see an aircraft and it appears totally credible.

Grainy, pixelated, low-res, five year old shakey video clips showing emerging nosecones or empty sky where there should be a plane - are FAKE.

I have long since discarded the value of video evidence and I strongly advise everyone else to do the same. It is put there to get us arguing.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
How can we say with any certainty that any video or photograph isn't digitally altered? There is absolutely no way whatsoever to state that we know a clip or picture is genuine.

Combine manipulated footage with the testimony of those who were not in a physical position to see an aircraft and it appears totally credible.

Grainy, pixelated, low-res, five year old shakey video clips showing emerging nosecones or empty sky where there should be a plane - are FAKE.

I have long since discarded the value of video evidence and I strongly advise everyone else to do the same. It is put there to get us arguing.

100% agree! someone is sticking stuff on the internet and hijacked the NPT, they post disinfo as fact and in an attempt to prove us wrong some NPT'ers fall for it and pass it on. the information is then opposed by people who in turn are accused of being perps/shills trying to stop the truth and so those really shilling are having a field day causing division and arguements amonst the truth movement far and wide.

however no matter how much i try to point this out NPT'ers just dont listen and you'll get the same stuff being posted constantly. plane huggers posts are ignored totally and all questions left unanswered and ignored at every turn. in the time i have asked questions about npt or try to understand it i have not yet had it once explained what exactly the case is! this is turning into major frustration.

disinfo is fed or put on the net for people, it fits their theory so they grab it quick and post it here. we then point out some of the faults or problems, giving ample oppertunity to prove us wrong or show why our questions are wrong and are totally ignored or told we have not got a clue and the thread turns into frustration for plane huggers as every question is ignored and NPT'ers cannot back up the clips with evidence.

NPT'ers then do the same again and again posting any clip that shows no plane as fact and dodging anything that goes against it.

i carnt wait to the case against a jury, youtube will be the be all and end all of all evidence and non of it in there mind could possibly be disinfo or wrong!

leave a clip and plant a thought with a one liner and then expect every plane hugger to be turned without explaining ferther isnt working and is what is causing the problems. CAN ANYBODY SPEND TIME TO EXPLAIN THIS THEORY IN FULL? or are we gonna be subjected to dodgy clips for eternity with little comments like "look a plane or is there".
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: a matter of belief Reply with quote

Marky,

I will expand on the one-liner later today. I take your point about the explanations and proofs, and I will try to clarify. Busy right now. Later...

cheers Al...
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

al

just want to say that the above rant was not directed at you personally.
this is the first clip of the top of my head that has been posted by yourself and believe it goes ferther in explaining than most i see posted.

others do what i said above constantly and this is were the frustration lies where im concerned. i want to see the point and i want to understand but when you question it you get ignored. and nobody seem to be putting a solid case together that can be understood in full by everyone.
the clips and one liners need to stop if NPT'ers are serious, sure use them as examples with your evidence but on there own they dont mean much.
i mean if there were no planes can it be proved the flights in question didnt take off or landed somewhere else for example.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: seeing is believing Reply with quote

Marky,

no offence taken. Your tone of 'voice' always strikes me as sincere, and I try to accept valid criticsms anyway.
I am for sure no better informed than you . I have come to some understandings of the events, but only ever second hand, via forums such as this and in fact, mainly it has to be said via the net. In other words my understanding boils down to belief more than knowledge in the true sense of the word. The word 'knowledge', that is. To know something means utter certainty, so I don't know what happened - didn't see or hear it.

Since, as we know, the msm won't touch it, I rely mainly on this alternative, 'cyberspace', which whilst becoming familiar, still remains for me greatly uncharted territory in many respects. Books are also in print, a number of documentaries are out and about and of course, by now, we have, after a respectable interval, the hollywood treatments.
Out here in so-called cyberspace, I find myself still obliged to rely on the kind of judgements we constantly are making in everyday life about the people around us.
Are they cool, calm and collected. Are they braying and shouting over by the jukebox. Are they unfailingly polite or given to knee-jerk superiority. And so on.

Now, as regards the plane impacts, I can't quite believe in them. An aluminium tube with fuel filled wings hits a building, passes smoothly and easily through the side at 500 miles an hour. We are told that the plane can do this because of its mass times its velocity and all that.
But Marky, by the time the tail or a*se of the plane entered, this plane was all of a sudden no longer whizzing along at 500 - it wasn't even gliding to a stately halt. It came to an instantaneous brutal termination. We know this(in the true sense of the word) because by the time the plane was in, it was all but ready, according to its length, to come back out the other side.
All forward motion ceased in a trice, and this after sailing noncholantly through the wall. Not to mention leaving the flimsy(very fragile, as we are repeatedly reminded) wall behind unscathed, and the one in front barely scratched.

Some feat.

Nothing especial emerged. No wreckage is visible at the impact points.
This plane vanished. Show me the parts numbers of the wheels on the ground. That would be enough to give me pause, but I doubt we ever will. We don't even have one black box between two planes.
In other words, this is another part of the official conspiracy theory that I can no longer, sadly, believe in.
I can't prove it, but I no longer believe that passenger planes hit the towers

cheers Al..

PS
free download virtual dub will allow you to play any .avi video frame by frame. have a go. this allows you to peruse videos with full command of speed and direction - top class.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reply and thanks for being honest about what you think/can prove and carnt proof at this time. ill take a look at the footage for what you describe above as it enters, now someone has described exactly what is strange about it and why we should'nt expect a plane travling at 500mph(if it was) to do that, i may beable to see it for myself and now know what to look for.

i carnt search for the software you mention atm im having problems with web searches, the only reason i can link here is because its under favourites, not sure what its all about but i can link to things but when i search the results come up as blank. been like that since last night so im hoping its only short term and nothing bad that needs fixing Crying or Very sad

at least theres plenty of youtube vids in this section to link to for some footage or i'd be struggling to do even that to recheck the footage Sad
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

i carnt search for the software you mention atm im having problems with web searches, the only reason i can link here is because its under favourites, not sure what its all about but i can link to things but when i search the results come up as blank. been like that since last night so im hoping its only short term and nothing bad that needs fixing Crying or Very sad

Have ya tried?:
http://www.scroogle.org/
It can search a few different engines and does so anonymously too...
Wink

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Have ya tried?:
http://www.scroogle.org/
It can search a few different engines and does so anonymously too...
Wink

cheers scar Very Happy .

thankfully the problem was short term, but the link you gave is even better and i shall use it instead of the usual one, thankyou.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: