FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Shayler on BBC2 tonight 11.20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: David Shayler on BBC2 tonight 11.20 Reply with quote

Announced last night after the Da Vinci Code program, that David Shayler is on the program Time Shift: Spy Stories,

The evolution of British espionage in the 20th century.

BBC2 at 11.20

Might be worth watching Laughing
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was this yesterday?
I missed it then.
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did he humiliate us any further?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c'mon Lina let' have a http link to the source
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fixuplooksharp wrote:

What?

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So anyone seen it yet?

I dont have a TV (with some justification given the recent standard of BBC programs Har Har Har. Rolling Eyes)

President Eisenhower 1961
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry i dont have a link to this program it was aired thursday night on bbc2 at 11.20.

I did watch the program, and found it very interesting.

David Shayler was a star and did not in any way humiliate himself.

I dont know if Annie or David have a copy of the program or a link to it.
EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
fixuplooksharp wrote:

What?

I think he means this clip from Sky News, Where David basically seems to be backing the 'no planes' theories.

I have a hard time taking 'no planes' stuff seriously personally, it just seems too incredible.

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fixuplooksharp wrote:

This is the extraordinary built-up kind of nonsense that tries to make us suffer
David is a Number 1 advocate for the truth movement
He has the best kind of verbal overload and expresses all sorts of controversial opinions in and amongst
Those who would find his submissions 'humiliating' are those of a tight-assed and respectability-seeking nature that should be treated by the truthseeker as abhorrent
We have hundreds of thousands of people waking up at the moment
The negative trolls have been over all the forums, not only trying to tie up the debates, but giving out wholly negative worthless atmospheres while pretending to be 'one of us'
Accept David for what he is
He can give an extremely lucid account of the 9/11 arguments and can throw in some more leftfield theory or rather information at times
Respect him for that. His stuff is great, and even if the accusatory fake anarchists were correct in saying that our 'cult' is being addressed by a continuing MI5 agent, then he is doing a grave disservice to his masters
Get out to see David's delivery
He's still one of the most expansive and charismatic

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmptyBee wrote:
Annie wrote:
fixuplooksharp wrote:

What?

I think he means this clip from Sky News, Where David basically seems to be backing the 'no planes' theories.

I have a hard time taking 'no planes' stuff seriously personally, it just seems too incredible.

This New Statesman article doesn't reflect well on him either, although it is written with the usual disdainful tone reserved for anyone who has dangerous alternative theories for established truths (also know idiotically as "conspiracy theorists").

http://www.newstatesman.com/200609110028

Here is a particularly unfortunate excerpt:

At times, the line between these middle-class campaigners' apparently "scientific investigations" and old-fashioned conspiracy-mongering seems uncomfortably thin. One of their leaflets has a web address for David Icke, the former sports presenter-turned-"Son of God" who thinks the world is run by a race of reptilian humanoids. Shayler says: "There is a Zionist conspiracy; that's a fact. And they were behind 9/11." Machon intervenes diplomatically: "Not everyone in the campaign shares that view."

Then things really go off the rails. I ask Shayler if it's true he has become a "no planer" - that is, someone who believes that no planes at all were involved in the 9/11 atrocity. Machon looks uncomfortable. "Oh, * it, I'm just going to say this," he tells her. "Yes, I believe no planes were involved in 9/11." But we all saw with our own eyes the two planes crash into the WTC. "The only explanation is that they were missiles surrounded by holograms made to look like planes," he says. "Watch the footage frame by frame and you will see a cigar-shaped missile hitting the World Trade Center." He must notice that my jaw has dropped. "I know it sounds weird, but this is what I believe."

I have to say that this sort of stuff does the truth campaign no good at all.

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Big Dave Shayler is back on song. Reply with quote

David is basically a good guy. Maybe Annie has slapped him about a bit and he is basically of the school:

"I don't care what hit the buildings, it's the collapse of 1,2 and 7, the missing plane in Shanksville and the missing plane at the Pentagon that are important and the 1001 other smoking guns".

As long as Annie keeps an eye on Dave we should be ok. Wink Exclamation
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Big Dave Shayler is back on song. Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
David is basically a good guy. Maybe Annie has slapped him about a bit and he is basically of the school:

"I don't care what hit the buildings, it's the collapse of 1,2 and 7, the missing plane in Shanksville and the missing plane at the Pentagon that are important and the 1001 other smoking guns".

As long as Annie keeps an eye on Dave we should be ok. Wink Exclamation

Though they might appear together, it has been publicly acknowledged that David and Annie are no longer a pair as in partners. So probably no slapping
David stands alone. He has got the point, he trusts his eyes and perception and cant help giving out on that
I share that. Trust me - he's real
He's a whistleblower after all and once you've seen things as they are you cant stop seeing things as they are
Even if that leads to some less popular opinions

Last edited by paul wright on Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
fixuplooksharp wrote:

This is the extraordinary built-up kind of nonsense that tries to make us suffer
David is a Number 1 advocate for the truth movement
He has the best kind of verbal overload and expresses all sorts of controversial opinions in and amongst
Those who would find his submissions 'humiliating' are those of a tight-assed and respectability-seeking nature that should be treated by the truthseeker as abhorrent
We have hundreds of thousands of people waking up at the moment
The negative trolls have been over all the forums, not only trying to tie up the debates, but giving out wholly negative worthless atmospheres while pretending to be 'one of us'
Accept David for what he is
He can give an extremely lucid account of the 9/11 arguments and can throw in some more leftfield theory or rather information at times
Respect him for that. His stuff is great, and even if the accusatory fake anarchists were correct in saying that our 'cult' is being addressed by a continuing MI5 agent, then he is doing a grave disservice to his masters
Get out to see David's delivery
He's still one of the most expansive and charismatic

I happen to agree with the above 100%

I would also say, that I would consider David a good friend.

But the NPT stuff - its not good, even if, in 100 years when the documents as to how 9/11 was actually executed, show this to be true.

Surely Norman Minetas testimony, or the Able Danger cover up, or perhaps the Anthrax attacks, are far safer areas - With ZERO speculation.

That said, we all make mistakes I guess Smile
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey AE, you think we've got a hundred years? In common with a lot of folk, I'd place it at five years at best. I think that's their timetable though they might be trying to extend it by RF and EM means
We've got to overcome the present trend, the servility and acceptance
We've got to reach the point where massives of people understand the process, and are willing to reject ID
This isn't some pressure group - this is a movement that must win
- and we will. No negativity is allowed. We must carry this out to the people - even the NPT if that's your thing (it's mine) - there's more than one stoned hippy to believe it

London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, Paul. You put so much into words that I am scrabbling around to express.
David Shayler is an asset to the truth movement simply because he speaks so well. He is lucid and coherent and everybody can at least understand what he is saying!! He doesn't mumble.

As far as the no planes idea, there are are a lot of ideas that seemed preposterous a few years ago. Even the very idea of the government being behind all these bombings is utter madness to most people.

Everytime I watch that shot of the plane slicing through the building like a hot knife through butter I just don't believe it. There is no way an aircraft made of aluminium mostly could do that. The first steel column would stop it. The wings would shear off.
I don't know how it was done but it just doesn't look right to me.
jackchit
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Though they might appear together, it has been publicly acknowledged that David and Annie are no longer a pair as in partners

Annie is available??? Well i for one will throw my hat in the ring.
Annie, call me Very Happy

adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: me too Reply with quote

Annie is available huh? Ok Jackchit, may the best man win, (given that my assumptions about your gender is correct).
Seriously tho', it seems that we have this debate, or "runaround" everytime Shayler makes the news, which is pretty frequently.
Most of us have dealt with the Shayler issues in our own way, but I guess newbies still need to know the history and "who's who".
Is it possible to formulate some sort of Truth Movement resolution on this issue? Some form of clickable statement which recognises David's worth and contributions, but which at the same time steers clear from any suggestion that he is some sort of spokesman or leader. What do you think mods and organisers?
I know we need a leaderless and devolved movement, but having a virtually iconic national figure in our ranks who appears on telly every other week, is surely a scenario that calls for special measures. Who else has got that coverage or exposure? Willy Rodriguez has his own photo right on our frontpage, so maybe a small piece of text somewhere not too prominent explaining why David is always on TV etc.
Oh and by the way, I think David is great even if I am far from convinced about NPT.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fixuplooksharp wrote:
Gave me a good chuckle that Laughing

jackchit wrote:
Annie is available??? Well i for one will throw my hat in the ring. Annie, call me Very Happy
And this Laughing Wink

I think "Our Dave" rightfully got flak for the msm NPT pimping he did, took it on-board and has modified his message. I was impressed with his resistance to discussing the subject during his last spell under the spotlight. Now if only he could just see it for the joke it is and disavow it totally ...

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting responses.

I guess I agree that despite my misgivings abouth the two highlighted quotes above (from the New Statesman article) he generally does a good job.

If he has now changed his tune regarding NPt then that too is good. While I am not a no planer, I don't rule it out 100% but it does smack to me of a classic disinfo trap to discredit all 911 scepticism.

The Zioinst comment is even worse given the media's habit of wheeling out the anti-semite tag on the flimsiest of pretexts.

I know I have come late to this forum and have been sporadic in following the 911 truth movement. I am sure this has all been dealt with previously (perhaps someone could point me in the direction of relevant threads?).

However, it does seem unfortunate and naive of David to air these views in the MSM. What was he thinking? Could he not see how unpalatable they were and how they would be used to discredit all 911 scepticism?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Could he not see how unpalatable they were and how they would be used to discredit all 911 scepticism?

I say yes is the answer to that.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
This New Statesman article doesn't reflect well on him either, although it is written with the usual disdainful tone reserved for anyone who has dangerous alternative theories for established truths (also know idiotically as "conspiracy theorists").

http://www.newstatesman.com/200609110028

Here is a particularly unfortunate excerpt:

Shayler says: "There is a Zionist conspiracy; that's a fact. And they were behind 9/11." Machon intervenes diplomatically: "Not everyone in the campaign shares that view."

Then things really go off the rails. I ask Shayler if it's true he has become a "no planer" - that is, someone who believes that no planes at all were involved in the 9/11 atrocity. Machon looks uncomfortable. "Oh, * it, I'm just going to say this," he tells her. "Yes, I believe no planes were involved in 9/11."

Assocıatıng ZWO (or ZOG) wıth NPT convenıently tars both wıth same brush of ıncredulıty. The report ıs wrıtten to suggest Annıe & Davıd were ın dısagreement gıvıng a sense of sponaneıty and unguardedness about Davıd's comment about NPT - hıs oh what the hell I'm just goıng to say ıt out loud - sort of ın a reckless abandon way.

Davıd knows full well the hologram ıdea ıs complete BS. You cannot project an ımage onto a lıghter background. The plane was darker than the sky. So what's the real story?

Annıe and Davıd both MI5 ıs all I know for sure...

Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

Davıd knows full well the hologram ıdea ıs complete BS. You cannot project an ımage onto a lıghter background. The plane was darker than the sky. So what's the real story?

That is what I have been saying for ages... but no one even replies when I say it. Holograms can't recieve shadows either.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: David at my University, during the 911 Awareness Week Reply with quote

I just want to tell people how the event went when David was at my University, on the Thursday night of the 911 Awareness Week.

There was a huge applause from everyone I believe when he was about to start, a huge applause when he finished the first 40mins of his talk, then we screened Mind The Gap, then there was another applause for that, then after his second and final 40mins talk he had another loud round of applause, and also after his extensive, VERY extensive Q&A session.

I was worried, okay this may a bit long for some people for it went on for just over three hours. However David had asked, hope you don't mind if we go on for a bit longer, everyone said yes lets go on. They wanted MORE! I mean you could see it that even after his two 40min talks and Mind The Gap, they wanted to talk more, ask questions more and so forth. When he entered the SU Bar afterwards, no he doesn't drink, I believe he was dragged there by others, yet when he entered there were people coming up to him shaking his hand and greeting him.

HE was really LOVED! Also, that Thursday it snowed really heavily, so a lot of things were down, transport was havoc if you recall, yet he made it there on time and started on time. He had such stamina to keep on going, to talk for almost two hours or more, if you count the Q&A session.

I would most definitely try to organise another evening dedicated to him and make sure we have a full house this time. Oh and by the way, there is a module for a certain degree at my University, in which the core subject is David Shayler, so the lecturer and the students for that module were very excited to have him there, though because many of them live far from campus, not all of them could come and stay the whole three hours.

I am so grateful and everyone who was there is so greatful that David was able to be there.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the report, zabooka.

Did he mention NPT or did he endorse the conventional "with planes" theory? What about the Pentagon stuff - 757, missile or Global Hawk? And did he mention the Zionists? Rolling Eyes

I agree that he does a lot of good work. I'm just wondering where he is up to with all this stuff.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh and abandonned ego I agree with you. You speak a lot of sense. My experience of David and Annie also tells me they are both genuine and collectively we owe them a huge debt of gratitude.

rodin wrote:
Annıe and Davıd both MI5 ıs all I know for sure...

You might be right Rodin. Like the NPT I don't dismiss anything if the evidence supports it. However, as the new moderation policy explains, it is against the rules of the forum to accuse other users of being shills/agents without hard evidence. So unless you know something I don't, you definately don't know for sure Annie and David are still MI5.

Anyone who believes as you do are welcome here, but you should not make such accusations without hard evidence. If in doubt what constitutes hard evidence contact me or another mod to discuss
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig

If you want to see what David has to say on those things, this video was from December last year

Link

Dave is on from about 24 minutes, but please take the time to listen to what Annie has to say too.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Did he mention NPT or did he endorse the conventional "with planes" theory? What about the Pentagon stuff - 757, missile or Global Hawk? And did he mention the Zionists?...

He did not mention anything about no-planes, he was mainly there to talk about False Flag Terror, his experiences in Mi5 and also 7/7. However he did talk about 911 quite a bit, yet he kept to the strong evidences.

He did talk of Zionists, however I don't think that was a problem, most of my fellow University students know what that means, IE - not Jewish, but just people who want Zion or the State of Israel (usually by whatever means possible), be they Christian or Jew.

Also, bare in mind he had an extensive Q&A session, in fact, everyone had a chance to ask questions, David was not satisfied until all questions were discussed. No one in the audience even mentioned anything about no-planes, or said anything about being offended or finding it offensive to use the word Zionist. However, I have to say I can not really recall what exact context he used it.

With regards to the Pentagon, I can not recall again if he brushed over it, or talked of the differing theories, global hawk, missile, etc, etc, however he did talk about the new evidence Calum Douglas and those at pilotsfor911truth.org had found, the flight data and black box data recorders.

I am still awaiting for my friend to give me the recordings of the evening to me. When I have that, we shall know more.

Hope I answered you well Craig W.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
...the new moderation policy explains, it is against the rules of the forum to accuse other users of being shills/agents without hard evidence.

I am glad to have been informed of this, for too many people call people shills and disinfo agents on a whim.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: