FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some unanswered questions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Some unanswered questions Reply with quote

1. Will someone who believes that the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives please explain:
a) the reason for the double attack on each of the towers - attack by plane and attack by explosives - when one alone on each would have sufficed to have had a spectacular effect.
b)If the explosives had been set off without warning, the loss of life would have been many times larger. So why crash planes into the towers as well?
c) The collapse of the Twin Towers does not look like any controlled explosion that I have ever seen on TV. Controlled explosions of buildings always explode or implode the lower layers of buildings so that the upper layers of the buildings then collapse into the void created by the removal of support. Controlled explosions of buildings are always bottom-up collapses. But, as everyone could see for themselves when the Twin Towers collapsed, the collapses were top-down collapses beginning at the levels where the planes entered the buildings.
d) Bottom-up collapse of the Twin Towers could have been achieved by simply blowing out the lower layers of the Twin Towers. This could have been achieved far more easily and cheaply than to plant explosives at different levels and then to set them off by some complicated electronic method. So why go to the triouble of placing explosives at different levels?
e) How many people would have been needed to plant explosives and wire them all up? What has happened to them? Why has not a single one broken ranks to come forward to explain what happened so as to make millions of dollars for their story or to relieve the very bad conscience many of them must have?
Or have they all been put up against a wall and shot without anyone noticing their disappearance?
2. Will those who believe the Pentagon was attacked by a missile or small plane ignore the eye-witness testimonies of numerous people, from all walks of life (and therefore not in the pay or under the control of the Pentagon or the CIA) who witnessed a large airliner crashing into the Pentagon?
I could go on and on. I have read a lot of the bizarre theories held by those who believe 9/11 was set up and carried out by the Bush govenment. I am a sceptic. That does not mean I believe we have been told everything that government knew, and they probably had some forewarning of the imminence of an attack. But I find it impossible to believe that the US government allowed 9/11 to happen and to kill potentially tens of thousands of Americans, many of whom could have been their own relatives and friends.
Not even the CIA is that cynical and amoral.
I actually believe there is a gigantic conspiracy, a conspiracy by a lot of clever people to makes lots of money by selling their books and CDs to gullible people.
paulrobins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
well there is masses of evidence for bombs being used in the twin towers like witnesses saying they heard of felt bombs, the witnesses include the police, firemen, citizens and the media, you can also hear the bombs in the 911eyewitness video, the squibs or horizontal ejection of pulverized concrete many floors below the supposed pancaking floors indicate bombs or cutting charges, and reports of molten metal weeks after 911 possibly indicates thermite or thermate (its milltary version with sulphor)
the fact that all the concrete in the building was turned into fine dust (ive heard betwenn 50 and 100 microns), only explosives can explain where the energy came from to cause this

the top down demolition does not mean it wasnt bombs, the key word in controlled demolition is controlled, they set the charges of in any order they please, in this case they had to make it look like the impact area is where the collapse started

proffessor stephen e jones worked out how many people it could take to plant enough explosives his work can be found on www.st911.org
and considering that bushes cousin and brother were on the board of the company that ran security at the wtc they had the means to set them up, and we know there were strange evacuations and power downs on parts of the towers weeks before 911,

as for the pentagon i am still undecided as to what hit it, but the official lacks any evidence to say for sure a 757 hit it as no ntsb investigations were allowed on any of the crash sites

i would suggest you do some further research as the evidence is there
if you havent seen loose change 2 nd edition that would be a great start

Paul
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole WTC complex was destroyed, not just WTCs 1 & 2 - in terms of physical damage, Larry Silverstein et al. mostly benefited here in terms of insurance payouts.

The whole impact on the collective psyche was magnified when the two towers (and Pentagon i.e. military psyche) were hit. Also, when one tower is hit and nothing else (and when all evidence is destroyed, moved and buried) it is harder to justify the attack as a terrorist event - with two and/or more hits you are 100% sure that the attacks are deliberate.

IMHO there were numerous "beneficiaries" as a result of 9/11 - some benefited financially i.e. insurance and insider market trading e.g. "put" options on AA stock, some benefits were a matter of convenience e.g. demolish the WTC complex (full of toxic substances and a big liability) in the most cost effective way possible in order to build new buildings and, of course, those who developed the agenda put forwards in the PNAC report. To me it is clear that many groups, companies and individuals have personally cashed in on this event - a sweet deal all-round if you think about it. Except, of course, for all those who died and are suffering as a result of the process.

Then there are the lies we have all been expected to believe - a tell-tale sign of agenda, spin and criminal behaviour. The Anthrax, the incredible, incriminating hijacker evidence, Iraq's 45 min. strike capability re. WMDs, the lack of any credible evidence put forward by anybody in government re. events and players in 9/11 etc. - but that's another story ...

Here's something I posted about top-down vs. bottom-up a few days ago:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=5807&highlight=#5807

Last edited by Jim on Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can totally relate to the blog supplied by CTS after all thats how my 911 truthseeking journey began. Its important to do your own truthseeking and research and come to your own conclusions.

Excellent constructive guidance from Paul concerning have a look at LC2
(accessible from the front page of the website) and also 911 eyewitness.

After you have done that CTS get hold of the 911 truthseekers bible David Ray Griffins book "The New Pearl Harbour" and thoroughly read it from cover to cover!

Dont forget that 911 was a crime and usually the key suspects for the crime are picked out on the basis of cui bono (who gains most!).

Did OBL and Al Q, those who were responsible for the crime according to the official version gain the most from it?

My truthseeking journey has been a long and arduous task but thankfully now for UK citizens new to this information there is a UK 911 Truth campaign and websites like this one will be helpful for those who do wish to pursue the truth, rather than rely on it being spoon fed to them by the key suspects, based on the cui bono principle.

Good luck and best wishes in your 911 truthseeking CTS. I look forward to reading your conclusion on this website when you feel that have done adequate 911 research to enable you to make an informed judgement.

Peace & truth

P.S dont forget the truth unites!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Some unanswered questions Reply with quote

ConspiracyTheorySceptic wrote:
1. Will someone who believes that the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives please explain:
a) the reason for the double attack on each of the towers - attack by plane and attack by explosives - when one alone on each would have sufficed to have had a spectacular effect.
b)If the explosives had been set off without warning, the loss of life would have been many times larger. So why crash planes into the towers as well?
c) The collapse of the Twin Towers does not look like any controlled explosion that I have ever seen on TV. Controlled explosions of buildings always explode or implode the lower layers of buildings so that the upper layers of the buildings then collapse into the void created by the removal of support. Controlled explosions of buildings are always bottom-up collapses. But, as everyone could see for themselves when the Twin Towers collapsed, the collapses were top-down collapses beginning at the levels where the planes entered the buildings.
d) Bottom-up collapse of the Twin Towers could have been achieved by simply blowing out the lower layers of the Twin Towers. This could have been achieved far more easily and cheaply than to plant explosives at different levels and then to set them off by some complicated electronic method. So why go to the triouble of placing explosives at different levels?
e) How many people would have been needed to plant explosives and wire them all up? What has happened to them? Why has not a single one broken ranks to come forward to explain what happened so as to make millions of dollars for their story or to relieve the very bad conscience many of them must have?
Or have they all been put up against a wall and shot without anyone noticing their disappearance?

(a) Well, think a minute. Who says it would have been spectacular enough? Spectacular enough for war in three countries? Maybe they plan more wars? The domestic program is very severe. Also the total destruction is great to get rid of evidence.

(b) There is a good chance that they intended to kill fewer than they could - the towers were underpopulated at that time in the morning. Of course, if it wasn't the government surely they would have gone later to kill more? Think of the effect of having a whole day of TV coverage as well! Also, airliners we all travel on, twin towers not so. They wanted the maximum effect possible.

(c) WTC7 is the classic demolition, bottom taken out first. There is no way they could get people to blame the planes for the collapse if the bottom went out. (Actually, I think the evidence as it is is so obvious they probably could, but they didn't want the risk.)

(d) I think this is covered by the same point: top down needed to make it 'believable'.

(e) Here they suggest seven could be all that were needed:

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/

It also has great posts covering those sorts of questions that ran through all our heads when we first considered this.

I won't discuss the pentagon because I don't think it matters. The critical evidence is there in the twin towers collapse. (Honourable mention to the NORAD standown.)

Look at Steven Jones' paper on the explosions at:

http://www.st911.org/

Also Judy Wood's paper at the same site and anything by David Ray Griffin. He's very rational, calm, sane and academic. Avuncular, in fact.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTS stated:-

Quote:
I actually believe there is a gigantic conspiracy, a conspiracy by a lot of clever people to makes lots of money by selling their books and CDs to gullible people

Perhaps the "gullible people" could also be those who accept the official version of 911 without asking for substantiation of the evidence? (eg: the video evidence of Flight 77 the Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon!)

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to state the obvious:

1) This is not a site which primarily focuses on WHETHER 9-11 was an inside job or not.

2) This is therefore not primarily a site where original research is published (there are a few scattered bits and pieces here and there perhaps)

3) As we have pointed out before, we don't really debate whether 9-11 was an inside job or not - we all accept that it was. We don't particularly debate the motives for it being an insider job. The truck loads of evidence show that it was.

We are oriented around giving the information out as cheaply (or even free) as possible.

The notion that we are out to sell disks and DVDs to make money is not supported by evidence.

Someone recently sent me £44 - for this I sent them 100 copies of Loose Change (in plastic wallets) - it cost about £7 to post these as I recall. I know of few places in the UK where you get a DVD for about 37p (even less if you discount multi-1000 run newspaper and magazine promotions).

If you want to debate the issue, post to the Physics forum

http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?s=f917a4506b240a0b6c698e09470a981e& showforum=12

or Urban 75 - they'll give you "much more fun for your money..."

People can still pretend it's a non-issue with no evidence - but I now like to call those people "gravity deniers" or "gravity revisionists".

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the North wind doth blow
And we shall have snow
What will the robin do then poor thing?
She sit in a barn
And keep herself warm
And hide her head under her wing.

She's a survivor.

ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Ponerology - The Manifestation of Evil in Politics Reply with quote

conspiracytheorysceptic wrote:
Quote:

Hitler wrote:
Quote:
The greater the crime perpetrated by the Leadership, the less liklihood there is that the people will ever believe that their Leaders would perpetrate such an event.

Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf

In 1919 Hitler was inducted into The Thule Society, which was also known as The Brotherhood of Death.

Prescott Bush (G.W.'s Grandfather) was inducted into Skull & Bones in 1917
George Bush Snr (G.W.'s Father) was inducted into Skull & Bones in 1948
George W. Bush was inducted into Skull & Bones in 1968

The Yale based Skull & Bones Society is also known as ...The Brotherhood of Death

Anyone who did not attend Yale and therfore not eligible to be 'tapped' for Skull and Bones, will most likely be a member of Phi Beta Kappa.

Confirmed members of PBK:
Theodore Roosevelt
F.D. Roosevelt
Jimmy Carter
Bill Clinton
John Bolton (Chairman of PNAC - US Ambassador to UN)

This particular rabbit hole runs so deep...

Ian R. Crane
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conspiracytheorysceptic:

It has now been scientifically proven that the only way those towers could fall as fast as they did was a severe lack of air resistance, which can only be done through the use of explosives.

The reason why planes were used was to convince the public that it was a terrorist attack.

The true reason why the Twin Towers was demolished is because it had no use for anyone, they were expensive to run and were archaic dinosaurs that had no relevance to todays financial, globalised world with internet driven communications. Everyone benefited to their mutual destruction.

watch a film called "911 witness" which can be downloaded from www.question911.com.

It is superb.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Some unanswered questions Reply with quote

. But I find it impossible to believe that the US government allowed 9/11 to happen and to kill potentially tens of thousands of Americans, many of whom could have been their own relatives and friends.

I agree with Ian Crane's comments above for a start
Also that a disbelief that the US government could allow this to happen (nevermind make it happen - the actuality) is one of those big stumbling blocks
This assumes a common humanity between us and those in control - that they have the same feelings, needs desires that we all have, and an interest in the common good

Nothing could be further from the truth. Those in control have only a self-interest agenda
They and to some extent their front public figures, Blair, Bush and the like, regard themselves as ubermensch, far above us , the common herd, the chattel, the cattle - cullable at will
That's why they can brazenly kill thousands of our own, tens of thousands of others out there, without a blink. How they can stand up to the storm of protest, derision, hatred, anger, from us, the common people, with barely a blink of their eyelids.
They are not human as we understand it, with feelings and empathy for others
They are supremely self-confident, assured of the righteousness of their own goals, willing to flaunt the stupidity of the mass of people in their own faces. They don't have a moments self-doubt and feed off an atmosphere of fear, hatred, death and blood. Their lifeline is the artificially-created charnelhouse of stimulated conflict, and as the vibrational frequencies of the world attenuate and amplify , so must they extend their activties

I know a fair number of people who accept the inside-job nature of 9/11, but who still haven't 'got it' Who therefore won't lift a finger to help. Who don't see the direction they're taking us Who cant get the electronic control grid that's been imposed, that Hitler would have envied, as his body of law is visited on the UK and US people, though only enforced in very small ways, so as to delude the populations that they are still free to chat about their mobile call rates or whatever

The scenarios are there - the avian flu pandemic, the economic collapse, the global radioactive plume from attacking Iran's nuclear facilities, the dirty bomb in US cities
The jackbooted ski-masked police are waiting in the wings to round up and corral the property deprived masses
People don't get that unless they get the first key to the door that 911 opens, and understand the antecedents and consequences of that
And that's clicking on lights, waking up, illumination, the same game those guys seek to own and control

Last edited by paul wright on Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spectre
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Some unanswered questions Reply with quote

I actually believe there is a gigantic conspiracy, a conspiracy by a lot of clever people to makes lots of money by selling their books and CDs to gullible people.

And I believe that you are a spoiler - purposefully trying to defend an increasingly untenable position. But hey, we all have our views right? Wink

BTW - no building of the size of the WTC towers had ever been brought down by controlled demolition (CD) prior to 9/11. The mechanics of each kind of CD will inevitably be different, but your argument about bringing it down by demolishing from the bottom first is weak because that might well have caused toppling (particularly considering the height to width ratio of the buildings) rather than the systemic, regimented collapse process forming neat little heaps within their own footprints. Such a CD would have required pinpoint coordination and accuracy with internal supports being removed in a quite specific way at various levels to bring them down almost exactly vertically as they did. And at the speed with which they did.

And as for Building Seven (WTC7)? Your view on that would be.......? Rolling Eyes
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add to dh's comments, I think you have to imagine the elites as battery chicken farmers, and we are the chickens.

Ment : The mind
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Governments and their agents don't kill innocents.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Some unanswered questions Reply with quote

dh wrote:

Also that a disbelief that the US government could allow this to happen (nevermind make it happen - the actuality) is one of those big stumbling blocks
This assumes a common humanity between us and those in control - that they have the same feelings, needs desires that we all have, and an interest in the common good

Nothing could be further from the truth. Those in control have only a self-interest agenda
They and to some extent their front public figures, Blair, Bush and the like, regard themselves as ubermensch, far above us , the common herd, the chattel, the cattle - cullable at will
That's why they can brazenly kill thousands of our own, tens of thousands of others out there, without a blink. How they can stand up to the storm of protest, derision, hatred, anger, from us, the common people, with barely a blink of their eyelids.
They are supremely self-confident, assured of the righteousness of their own goals, willing to flaunt the stupidity of the mass of people in their own faces. They don't have a moments self-doubt and feed off an atmosphere of fear, hatred, death and blood. Their lifeline is the artificially-created charnelhouse of stimulated conflict, and as the vibrational frequencies of the world attenuate and amplify , so must they extend their activties

Sorry Paul, but I find this denial of our common humanity extremely dangerous. It is conjecture and almost racist. We are all capable of goodness and of evil. The temptation to do evil for personal gain (normally power, wealth, or prestige) is open to all humans at all times and always has been. But as well as always being corruptible we are also all redeemable, though the more we get locked in to evil fraternities (Skull & Bones and the like) the more pressure we may be under to support evil acts.

I am aware of the racist argument that David Icke and others use that the most powerful evil people in the world are a race apart descended from extraterrestrial reptiles, but since I have not been able to find any more convincing argument for it than what purports to be translations of ancient Babylonian texts, I think the only fair way of regarding these assertions is to keep an open mind until more convincing evidence emerges. I have not seen any evidence of this which is likely to convince Joe Public.

Once we write people off as being non-human (untermenchen) we create reasons for treating them inhumanely. In times of war this is a common phenomenon. I had relatives who were wickedly treated in Japanese internment camps, but in the Japanese mind this was justified by the fact that they had dishonourably surrendered rather than fought to the death or committed suicide. They were therefore sub-human. British colonialism was based on regarding other people as sub human as obviously was the Nazi nonsense. I believe that an assumption of a non-human race pulling the strings tends to encourage us to fall into a similar trap.

To me the inference that there is a global old boys' network of the super rich is sufficient to explain the phenomenon of false flag operations designed to initiate war is sufficient to explain what is going on and is much more credible in the minds of Joe Public.

dh wrote:

The scenarios are there - the avian flu pandemic, the economic collapse, the global radioactive plume from attacking Iran's nuclear facilities, the dirty bomb in US cities
The jackbooted ski-masked police are waiting in the wings to round up and corral the property deprived masses
People don't get that unless they get the first key to the door that 911 opens, and understand the antecedents and consequences of that
And that's clicking on lights, waking up, illumination, the same game those guys seek to own and control

I agree with you that 911 is a key to awakening people to what is going on. But just as there are evil/criminal gangs doing their bit towards creating a global fascist state, so are there networks of good people trying to prevent this from happening.

Noel
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Some unanswered questions Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
dh wrote:

Sorry Paul, but I find this denial of our common humanity extremely dangerous. It is conjecture and almost racist. We are all capable of goodness and of evil. The temptation to do evil for personal gain (normally power, wealth, or prestige) is open to all humans at all times and always has been. But as well as always being corruptible we are also all redeemable, though the more we get locked in to evil fraternities (Skull & Bones and the like) the more pressure we may be under to support evil acts.

I am aware of the racist argument that David Icke and others use that the most powerful evil people in the world are a race apart descended from extraterrestrial reptiles, but since I have not been able to find any more convincing argument for it than what purports to be translations of ancient Babylonian texts, I think the only fair way of regarding these assertions is to keep an open mind until more convincing evidence emerges. I have not seen any evidence of this which is likely to convince Joe Public.

Once we write people off as being non-human (untermenchen) we create reasons for treating them inhumanely. In times of war this is a common phenomenon. I had relatives who were wickedly treated in Japanese internment camps, but in the Japanese mind this was justified by the fact that they had dishonourably surrendered rather than fought to the death or committed suicide. They were therefore sub-human. British colonialism was based on regarding other people as sub human as obviously was the Nazi nonsense. I believe that an assumption of a non-human race pulling the strings tends to encourage us to fall into a similar trap.

To me the inference that there is a global old boys' network of the super rich is sufficient to explain the phenomenon of false flag operations designed to initiate war is sufficient to explain what is going on and is much more credible in the minds of Joe Public.

dh wrote:

I agree with you that 911 is a key to awakening people to what is going on. But just as there are evil/criminal gangs doing their bit towards creating a global fascist state, so are there networks of good people trying to prevent this from happening.

Noel

"Sorry Paul, but I find this denial of our common humanity extremely dangerous. It is conjecture and almost racist. We are all capable of goodness and of evil."

You're the last person I'd have thought on here to make a comment that I find offensive. Well, I don't actually, but if I were a more sensitive soul, I might well do

I was actually trying to make a point or two, though it turned into a bit of a rant as these things do.
The point I originally started off with was that people who are stuck with the idea that governments or intelligence agencies can't possibly be involved with staged terrorism against their own people, well, in my experience, if they're stuck in that mindset, they are hardly worth trying to engage. Logical argument and evidence will only serve to entrench their position, and I for one always try to avoid code like 'false flag operation', which will only provide them with the ammunition that you are talking insider nutter coded language

It's probably better even to be mildly irritant, because that will stir the feelings, and if you keep it fairly mild, there's a chance that behind their defensive reactions, some seeds of doubt may grow. You know, understanding this stuff is not essentially intellectual or clever, as they'll always accuse us of trying to be , but of seeing things as they are with an open heart and mind

So I'm sorry, Noel, that you should appear to accuse me of being 'almost racist'. It was a misdirection on my part, using the term 'ubermensch', regarding their view of themselves, so let's put it in English - Supermen - with all the attributes I ascribed them

Let's consider for just a moment at that clip of George Bush taking the piss out of the failure to find WMD's in Iraq, the causus belli, - Are the WMD over there? Nope. Maybe under here. Nope
Does it take a conspiracy theorist to question the humour displayed here - like 100,000 dead, US troops dead, UK troops dead, DU spreading round the world,Abu Ghraib, false flag !!!!! operations in Iraq ramping up the violence and chaos. And the guy finds it a joke. And if I question this puppet's human qualities as defined by shared human values, and declare him other than human, because he couldn't give a * toss about what happens to countless numbers of people, and I assume he's anglosaxon like myself, and yet if I describe him as not genuinely human, I'm a racist?
No, these people and the people behind them have very strong inhuman qualities. They simply don't care and will let nothing stand in their way, and appear to thrive on death. Look at some of the older movers and shakers who seem to be unchanged in their appearance or activity for the last few decades
All I'm saying is they are confidant and above the general human concerns
You quote untermensch and that's us for them, clearly subhuman in their terms, and yes plutocrats they are, and I would contend only enriched by their supreme self confidence and lack of regard for human qualities- us -animals - pawns to be used for geopolitical strategy as someone once said

And yet I'm saying stuff that is almost racist???
* off
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree again. I've known people in my life who actually have good and evil swapped the wrong way 'round. Something good to them seems bad and vice versa something evil feels good, I'm sure these people can be redeemed as Xmasdale suggests but it's wrong to say they don't exist, like I say, I've met a couple. If you haven't already, please click on my signature.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DH has my sentiments on the way things are panning out in the world,
I fear I'm so full of rage against the machine it is difficult to function for the profit of "The Corporation".

(FO was a bit strong to a fellow forumite)

And yes CDS is a spoiler, thought that was obvious.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Noel

I think you have misread what DH is saying. The idea that people are but cattle is what DH is attributing to GWB and the powers that be. Yes this notion (that we are cattle) is racist, but he is attributing to them not supporting it. By 'their' actions 'they' prove themselves to be murders, psychopaths and 'racists'. 'They', the people of power, are predominantly white and the people who suffer most in the system 'they' have shaped are predominantly people of colour. 'Their' rise to power can be traced back to slavery and racism and that institutional racism persists today.

So I have no problem in saying that 'they', the people who hold power in the world, preside over an institutionally racist system. They' created it so and 'they' continue to perpetuate it. For a start such artificial divisions between the people of the world (and they are totally artificial) along the (artificial) lines of race, class, religion, etc, help with the divide and rule principle that guides 'their' strategy to control 'us'. And, yes, 'they' do view 'us', people not like 'them', as inferior to 'them'. Of course 'they' try to avoid speaking 'racism' these days, but by 'their' actions 'we' know 'they' have not changed from the days of empire and slavery. 'They' have just got more clever in 'their' propoganda. But 'they' say 'they' are racist through 'their' economics, 'their' wars', 'their' media, 'their' lies. The system (and the people who shape it), is 'racist'. Pointing this out does not make DH a racist.

When describing 'them' I would not fall into 'their' trap of describing them with any of the adjectives 'they' use to divide 'us'. 'They' can be of any colour, 'race' or religion. Don't fall for that. So I won't describe 'them' as white or men or zionists or jews or americans or british or lizards or illuminati or whatever to describe them. With regards 9/11 I will use the names they give 'themselves' such as PNAC or neo-con or just call them by their own names starting with George W Bush. Just what did you know and when? Tony Blair, release the 'intelligence' and evidence that supports the Afghan war dossier that supposedly proves (but not in a legal sense you understand) that bin laden was responsible for 9/11. Answer the questions, account for the contradictions, tell the truth.

The bigger picture (of how corrupt and twisted the world is and who is responsible) will come out. Key to making this happen is public awareness of the 9/11 truth movement and building unity around truth and peace.

One last thing, CTS could be a 'spolier', but we should welcome 'our' critics here to debate the evidence. 'We' can choose to engage or not as 'we' like

One love
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:07 pm Post subject: Some unanswered questions

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

A magicians trick: the public would howl in anger at their own government and heads would roll if it was claimed that arab terrorists had succesfully placed shaped thermite charges throughout the key point structure of both WTC towers...so clearly that wouldnt work

However, a kidnapped plane is flown into each tower: each tower collapses: cause and effect, QED

The impossibility of that is only something that can emerge a lot lot later whne the mass media "message" has already imprinited itself continuously around the planet

The important thing to understand here is that all Wars, without exception, depend on a profound psychological blow in order to shake people from "no war, ever" into "something must be done!": at least in any society that is not an absolute tyranny

As an example, Gulf War 1 was moitvated by stories about kuwaiti babies being taken out of incubators and left to die by Iraqi soldiers. These claims, later proved comprehensively false, were supported by testimony at (I think) a senate hearing by testimony by a young kuwaiti woman...who later proved to be the daughter of the US ambassador to Kuwait. Of course, by then the War was already well under way, with the following catastropic death toll

Quote:

Its not the death toll or the destruction of the towers which was most important: its the association "america has been attacked and these toweres have been destroyed" which is the key: thye planes provide a visual association of attack that the populace will relate to, geiving the required reaction: "Kick someones Ass!"
Quote:

The idea was not to make the Towers collapse look like a controlled demolition: controlled demolition is the only possibility that actually explains the towers collapse: there is a difference. Unlike most controlled demolitions, the idea was to produce the top-down collapse essential to give the impression that flying a jet into each tower was enough to cause them to fail. to understand how ridiculous that actually is, consider: if you punch a hole with a pencil into a screen door, does the door fail? The science on this is firmly in, if science is needed this site will provide loads, but equally common sense will do
Quote:

Bottom up collapse would not link the impact of the planes to the collpase in the publics perception, which was why this was not done

To stress again though, WTC7 was such a collapse and the majority of people still accepting the offical story dont even know this 47 story skyscrapper went down on that day
Quote:

Acording to Proffesor Stephen Jones, Ten men with 40lbs of explosives making ten trips would be sufficient to do the Job...controlled demolitions are acheived with far less explosives that people think:if you demolish the keystone of an arch, the whole arch will fall

Hope that helps

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers John White for getting this back to the original point, and to paul robbins, JR and those following in the first place
Thanks to those interceding and clarifying stuff, particularly Ian who broke this down with lots of inverted comma's and things, and made clear my muddy argument, I think
And apologies to the very lovely Noel, who's the strongest and most central guy I've met - well a couple of times. Hope you can take my fo as intended, from a friend and with a pinch of salt, comrade. I do understand what you mean about the dangers of dehumanising
One thing, as Andrew says, this forum isn't really about arguing the toss about 911, and the new pipsqueak clean website wont have a place for those with questions, scepticism or challenges, are we to offer no place where we can debate or explain the issues, for those who aren't with us, yet not entirely against us
Or do we inevitably accept that this will be the place? Well, I think Ian said it is
ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We are oriented around giving the information out as cheaply (or even free) as possible.

The notion that we are out to sell disks and DVDs to make money is not supported by evidence.

Someone recently sent me £44 - for this I sent them 100 copies of Loose Change (in plastic wallets) - it cost about £7 to post these as I recall. I know of few places in the UK where you get a DVD for about 37p (even less if you discount multi-1000 run newspaper and magazine promotions)."
Andrew

Dear Andrew

Thankyou for your reply.

Books and CDs may well be exchanged freely or at little cost, but the people who started off the 9-11 conspiracy theories - I’m talking of David vonKleist, Jim Marrs, that Frenchman - Paul Messyan (is that the name?), David Icke and, no doubt, others, have probably made lots of money fromn the sales of their books and CDs. A friend recently showed me a magazine devoted to the 9-11 cause, and on the last two pages there were a number of adverts for CDs and videos costing in the range of $20 - $40. Clearly, there were many other people also out to make a lot of money selling their wares to the converted.

I have read parts of the books published on 9-11 by those promoting the idea of a Bush conspiracy. Evidence is cherry-picked to support the idea of a conspiracy. Contrary evidence is simply ignored or dismissed.

I have seen Dave vonKleist’s “In Plane Site”. It is laughable. The claims are preposterous. In my opinion, Dave vonKleist, on the basis of what I saw on the CD, must be a charlatan. Certainly, not the kind of man I’d buy a used car from, let alone anything else.

I believe Dave vonKleist is typical of the breed. Cynical and clever people who have spotted the opportunity to make a lot of money.

[/quote]
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conspiracytheorysceptic said:

Quote:
Books and CDs may well be exchanged freely or at little cost, but the people who started off the 9-11 conspiracy theories - I’m talking of David vonKleist, Jim Marrs, that Frenchman - Paul Messyan (is that the name?), David Icke and, no doubt, others, have probably made lots of money fromn the sales of their books and CDs. A friend recently showed me a magazine devoted to the 9-11 cause, and on the last two pages there were a number of adverts for CDs and videos costing in the range of $20 - $40. Clearly, there were many other people also out to make a lot of money selling their wares to the converted.

I have read parts of the books published on 9-11 by those promoting the idea of a Bush conspiracy. Evidence is cherry-picked to support the idea of a conspiracy. Contrary evidence is simply ignored or dismissed.

I have seen Dave vonKleist’s “In Plane Site”. It is laughable. The claims are preposterous. In my opinion, Dave vonKleist, on the basis of what I saw on the CD, must be a charlatan. Certainly, not the kind of man I’d buy a used car from, let alone anything else.

I believe Dave vonKleist is typical of the breed. Cynical and clever people who have spotted the opportunity to make a lot of money.

Conspiracytheorysceptic, it is quite clear you are wasting your time coming onto this site as there is obviously nothing you disagree with as regards the official 9/11 story. Personally I'm not going to bother with you except to say that I have known David Icke for eighteen years and I know he ploughs back any money he makes into furthering his research and to getting his ideas across. He and his wife rent a modest flat and drive an old family saloon car. I believe your attacks on the others mentioned are equally unfounded. People out there researching and campaigning full time have to make a living somehow and I certainly don't begrudge them making a living wage out of selling DVDs and books. No doubt, if they were doing all this whilst claiming off the state, you would have something to say about that as well.

Please take your small mind elsewhere.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would be of more interest to those that have looked at the evidence in the round is what you consider to be -

"Contrary evidence (that) is simply ignored or dismissed."
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conspiracy Theory Sceptic
Andrew Johnson said:
Quote:

This is not a site which primarily focuses on WHETHER 9-11 was an inside job or not.

I think you should leave this site and carry on with your happy life in this wonderful, honest, carefree world and don't let us trouble you anymore.
All the best xx

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
Conspiracy Theory Sceptic
Andrew Johnson said:
Quote:

This is not a site which primarily focuses on WHETHER 9-11 was an inside job or not.

I think you should leave this site and carry on with your happy life in this wonderful, honest, carefree world and don't let us trouble you anymore.
All the best xx

yes, still this worries me catfish
I've spent endless hours, probably much of them wasted, arguing the toss over 9/11 on various boards and forums, and they are ongoing with their agents and gatekeepers and continuous circular arguments. Still, I'm always surprised that people are still waking up even this late on, where I'd have thought if they haven't got it by now, they must be the ones eagerly queuing for their subdermal chip in the near future
Still, the attenuating frequency continues to activate the switches of those who have taken an interest, enough to come here and start arguing out their underlying anxieties
I assume that if they are not trying to deliberately mess us up, they are trying to resolve the conflict between gullibility and outright opposition
I think this campaign ought to offer them a place to go, where the more level-headed amongst us, discounting myself, can debate the issues, while awaiting the time they can get a grip of what's going on
At the moment they only seem to get a piss-off, plot-lost, half-arsed response, with only a few willing to answer their concerns
I know you can go on and on endlessly, and the evidence is all over ATS, Urban and the like
Still, some are willing to engage, as demonstrated on this thread, and we ought to make a provision for that

Last edited by paul wright on Tue May 02, 2006 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Contrary Evidence Reply with quote

ConspiracyS:

Um - NIST report for Collapse of WTC 7 - due December 2005 - still not published - now put out to tender.

Scientific Papers showing CD

My own proof of (essentially) free fall collapse:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/Collapse%20of%20Towers.swf

(Yes - this one's for free, don't ye know!!)

Which other comments didn't you grasp?

We try to be civil to people here - and you have been too, so far.

What is your objective in posting a commentary which we have all heard many many times before?

And no, not all of our 9/11 Truth members are "squeaky clean" either. As I say time again, their level of cleanliness or capitalist nature does not affect the laws of gravity.

And it isn't a "Bush Conspiracy" - plenty of others are implicated by the evidence too. Most of the democrats can be implicated for not doing anything for 4 years - as can Blair.

Thanks for understanding.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point taken dh. And CTS makes a good point, charlatans could make money out of this, although in my experience all of the info and films have come my way free of charge via this wonderful t'internet.

ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson said: Quote:

All the best xx

Dear Andrew Johnson

You really do betray your real nature - asking me to leave this site. Yours is the essential voice of the cultist. Cultists abhor dissenters. I am a dissenter. Therefore you patronise me and request that I leave.

I see no difference between the 9/11 cultists and the cultists of 1930s Italy and Germany - the fascists and nazis. They, too, were unwilling to enter into a debate. They, too, had a fixed agenda. But, I have to admit, they did more than request dissenters to leave. They either incarcerated them or put them up against a wall and shot them.
I do hope you have no malign intentions against me.
ConspiracyTheorySceptic
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Or do we inevitably accept that this will be the place? Well, I think Ian said it is

'We' don't inevitably accept this will be the place where 'we' engage our critics. Originally this forum was created as a place to build a network of campaigners who support the basic call for a further inquiry. However we are first and foremost calling for wider awareness and debate of the evidence that challenges the official account.

We can debate the evidence and engage our critics in many ways, but the debate in cyberspace is one of the main ways that 9/11 truth awareness is building and is accessible to people. As a movement we should absolutely be open to challenge, especially around the evidence. Now 'we' can either debate the evidence in areas of cyberspace that are moderated by people either hostile or unsupportive of 9/11 truth or 'we' can debate it here or in areas sympathetic to 9/11 truth movement. Debating it here allows 'us' to shape the moderation (if any were required).

As things currently stand the moderators only intervene upon receiving a complaint with an explanation of how a post contravenes the principles that guide this site. That said this is the current position and there is nothing inevitable about it. 'We' can shape this forum as 'we' wish.

Regarding CST, his posts lead me to suspect that he/she is being deliberately provocative. My advice would be that in engaging CST I would try narrow things down to specific areas of evidence. Evidence free comparisons between 'us' and the thinking of the nazis is pure provocation.

Now CST, if you know (because you have some evidence like) that 'we' are infilitrated with nazis, fascists, spooks or whatever, I would love to see it. In deed if you have such evidence you would be doing 'us' a great service drawing it to our attention, since to the extent that this campaign has a guiding fundamental (such as a cult would have) it is the rejection of violence and fascism. Otherwise your comparison of 'us' with the fascists of Nazi Germany and Italy is laughable.

If you want to draw comparisons between fascism and 9/11, you could start by examining the Bush family dynasty. When 'we' say that 'the available evidence indicates that US officials authored or facilitated the attacks and their cover-up' we are starting with GWBush. We don't even need to look back at Poppy Bush's record at the CIA or in Iran Contra or the role of Prescott Bush in WWII to find the link between the Bushes and fascism. We can start with GWB and his illegal war in Iraq. The cabal that holds power in the Whitehouse and Downing Street is fascist IMO. By their actions they say they are.

There are genuine comparisons between now and 30's Germany. In 30's Germany, an ignorant and fearful population responded to the lies and the fear and war mongering of Hitler ably assisted by his allies in business, the military and the propoganda machine.

Today modern day Goebbels in the ministries of truth in London and Washington give us the sham that the war is legal and that we don't have war criminals currently occupying Downing Street and the Whitehouse. It is the same people that sold us the crock of sh*t about WMD and Iraq that we are supposed to believe them about 9/11 (despite mountains of evidence to the contrary).

Here lies the true connection between 9/11 and fascism.

On 'our' links to nazism and fascism or behaving like a cult, put up or shut up

On the basic validity of our campaign, which area of 9/11 do you want to focus on? The prior intelligence, the air defense failures, the background of the 'hijackers', the tower collapses, Flight 93, the insider trading, the pentagon, the 'investigation' and media coverage? Or perhaps the bigger picture: PNAC, the links between 'al qaeda' and the CIA, Operation Northwoods, Iraq, Afghanistan or other instances of possible false flag terror?

Beyond watching Confronting the Evidence what other research/reading have you done CST?

Oh and assuming you are genuine, welcome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: